PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday Freaky F (--> sis)

Ciara
December 29th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I know my sis was member here once :O so i notice when i saw her name down there at the main page, and yea, its her b-day today, so lets say congrats even if shes barely online nowadays *says congrats and throws cake* :D

yes you have to write something anyway :bleen: i can tell her to come online ya know :evilgrin:

Cova_Lioness
December 30th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Hehe, give her a happy bday from me then :D

Aurelian
December 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
If you insist, Ciara. Maybe if she sees how much we care about her birthday, she will stick around!

Happy birthday, Freaky(:confused: )!

Ciara
December 30th, 2006, 04:09 PM
i didnt mean it like that i think Roq, but a happy b-day greeting to show is always nice x) Anyway, i dont care much about it, we're living in total different citys now and barely talk with each other more, but anywayz .. get the point :p Also, the upendi section is already so dead :woeisme:

Aurelian
December 30th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I was just joking, Ciara. :ayecapn: This section seems dead because the awards arn't going on right now, and peole have stoped posting birthday threads for every single name, active or not, that appears in the birhday list. It's probably for the better.

I do remember when we used to fill up two pages a day, at least, in Scar's Lair, though.

Ciara
December 30th, 2006, 06:04 PM
yea i know, but still ... havent actually thought much about the dying b-day threads, srsly, but you're right :thinks: tis prolly for the better ... :D gotta be more updated about whats still goin on here at lea :ayecapn:

Cova_Lioness
December 30th, 2006, 10:11 PM
lol i cant wait to put my birthday thread up :D

lion_roog
December 31st, 2006, 12:49 AM
Happy Birthday Ciara's Sister!...:cheese:

Now where's the free cake I was promised?...:D

Cova...Clean out your PM boxes...;)

Ciara
December 31st, 2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Now where's the free cake I was promised?

i promised you a free cake? :confused: well if so you wont have it anyway, cuz i waited in ages for ya to show up on our dinner last night, but you never came!!! :mad::disagree: :( :tears:

Cova_Lioness
January 1st, 2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog

Cova...Clean out your PM boxes...;)
done:D

Roog!..standing up Ciara..tutut