PDA

View Full Version : What are you craving?

HasiraKali
January 15th, 2014, 01:50 AM
This is a thread on another board, but I thought it'd be fun to do here too. :p

Right now I'm craving fried pickles. A very specific fried pickle though. I want the ones from Alamo Drafthouse. They use kosher dills and they bake them rather than fry them. So so good. But there aren't any movies out I want to see right now.

Azerane
January 15th, 2014, 03:16 AM
So you're not actually craving fried pickles, you're craving baked pickles :p

Chocolate for me and an Iced Coffee... mmm... might have to satisfy the iced coffee one a little later.

Fun thread by the way :D

King Simba
January 15th, 2014, 07:46 AM
I'm craving a warm, sunny beach right now. Winter in this part of the world isn't so fun. :p Gotta wait until May to get at least any sort of warmth though, although I hope the weather will pick up here before then.

nathalie
January 15th, 2014, 08:14 AM
McDonalds for the past days :lol: I haven't had any since the 2nd week of December or so, haha, I should be passed the 28-day rule, but I still need it, haha!

Azerane
January 15th, 2014, 08:21 AM
I'm craving a warm, sunny beach right now. Winter in this part of the world isn't so fun. :p Gotta wait until May to get at least any sort of warmth though, although I hope the weather will pick up here before then.

You can have an extra 10 degrees Celcius, we don't need it right now :p Monday was 43, Tuesday was 45, today was 45, tomorrow is forecast for 46... we have plenty of heat to spare :lol: For all you other folk, 45 degrees is 113 Fahrenheit ;)

So, I'm also craving a swimming pool right now, haha.

nathalie
January 15th, 2014, 08:25 AM
Winter in Belgium hasn't been that bad so far, lol.
It hasn't even frozen yet :o yeah, well, it was -1°C 2 days ago, but that's not freezing what we are used to, lol.
Last year around this time of year, it was -15°C and so were the previous years.

It's "warm" and sunny mainly.
And it hasn't even snowed yet o_O every year it snows in december, this is the first December I remember in all of my years being alive, it hasn't snowed!

cleargreenwater
January 15th, 2014, 12:47 PM
It's been a pretty ugly winter here so far this year, I'd take an extra couple degrees. Maybe not 113 of them, but... :P

Right now I'm craving fried pickles. A very specific fried pickle though. I want the ones from Alamo Drafthouse. They use kosher dills and they bake them rather than fry them. So so good. But there aren't any movies out I want to see right now.

HOW can you crave fried pickles, when you have the magic that is Jack In The Box tacos??! I don't know what they put in those things, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal and the East Coast doesn't have Jack In The Box restaurants :C When I visit my godsister in Houston in March, we're seriously going there to eat first thing. Those stupid tacos haunt me!

Although now that I'm thinking about it, there was a really good diner called Broadway 50-50 in Alamo Heights that had a slamming bleu cheese burger I haven't quite forgotten 4 or 5 years later either, too.

Mmm, char-grilled bleu cheese crumble burger.....

HasiraKali
January 16th, 2014, 02:41 AM
I'm craving the peel and eat shrimp from Cabanas on the Disney Cruise Line. I said I'd eat my weight in shrimp on the cruise and I think I did haha.

Ah the 50-50. Delicious place. Not a fan of Jack in the Box anythings. The tacos have sliced cheese on them. Yuck. :p

Sombolia
January 16th, 2014, 10:59 AM
I've always found Jack in the Box tacos really gross :p Wish I could you hook you up with some, though!

I wanted to go to the Drafthouse when I was in Texas but didn't have time, boo. Next time!

I could really go for some curry right now...

cleargreenwater
January 16th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Eww, I don't remember cheese on them. I think it's just that they're so.......NOT actual tacos, lol. What real taco was ever deep fried? xD I guess I'll find out in March if it was a phase :P

Right now though, I want cream of wheat hot cereal with cinnamon & sugar. And do not have any of/c. :C

HasiraKali
January 18th, 2014, 02:15 AM
March huh? Do I sense a possible lunch meetup? :lol: I know a place with some really good tacos.

cleargreenwater
January 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Alas, I shall be all the way over in Houston with no one to save me from my own bad taste, LOL! :lol:

Safila
February 16th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Nutella .. we have run out of nutella Le Gasp

Azerane
February 17th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Mmmm, Nutella...

I'm craving chocolate, I'm forever craving chocolate. It's just so good.

Safila
June 17th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Nachos.

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM
The spicy triple double crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell...
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MA9fhPTv5L8/maxresdefault.jpg
Cheesy and spicy and beefy and it's just the best thing ever :D
It's so unhealthy though >p<