PDA

View Full Version : Hunting? The Big Problem

Pages : 1 [2]

Dyani
January 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
I think I like what Sw77 said,

Usually those who hate humans or want to kill them, dont want to live themselves(duh) or just hate life(Emo in my opinion). the one's that want to live enjoy life, and could care less.

so many emo's on this boards Damn you.

and to regard your statement STL I saw a shirt that said:

"Knive's cost more thanks to Emo's, Kill Emo's, Lower the price of Knive's"

Was funny. If anything I think the people that want to die, Should just die honestly if you're going to go on so fucking much about how bad Humanity is, Why don't you either DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or just DIE I mean seriously stop complaining about your life and get it over with. Over and over you hear people say "i'm leaving the internet, killing myself" they leave, show up the next day "i couldn't do it' when in reality they just went to sleep, went to school, came home.

Ugh Idk really

No offense to anyone in this thread, just ticked to be honest.

But hey Simba, Realize this, Because you wish death, add yourself to that 9,900.

You're bad.

Here comes more flaming :evilgrin:

Number One, you can't say people that hate humanity are emos/want to kill themselves. Wheres your evidence for this in the first place, since you demand evidnce in other threads you might as well try and back yourself up on this one? Anyway, I love life!

Number Two, you say *the one's that want to live enjoy life, and could care less.* Could care less that we are basically raping the planet? Pollution etc? Thats a very selfish outlook. ~If I don't see it, it doesn't matter~ sort of argument, like ignoring Global Warming.

Number Three, nice T-Shirt slogan. ;)

Number Four, basically your last full paragraph was directed towards Emos, not Hunters. Try to stay on-topic please.

Number Five ... do you have a point to your argument other than flailing about being ticked off at Emos and claiming that theres *so many emo's on this boards*? Just a question.

Number Six, for an English speaker, please be doingz betterz spellingz plz. Goodz examplez.

ONTOPIC
So yeah, back to hunting. Is fishing really hunting? I never thought it was. Should it only be considered hunting if its to catch an use the fish? Otherwise its for sport. In my opinion, the sort of fishing you do in a river/pond/sea using a rod shouldn't be complained against. Most decent anglers actually release the fish because they know that they will grow and reproduce.
Whaling is a different matter. It seems a bit barbaric the way they do things. Especially those countries that do it illegally or in *the name of science* when they aren't actually doing that.

Lets just say don't get me started on SHark fishing.

DarkElf
January 25th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

"Knive's cost more thanks to Emo's, Kill Emo's, Lower the price of Knive's"

Or my favorite:

"I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself."

I wonder about some of you.

The same people talking about stoping hunting are at the same time talking about killing humans.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Still, I don't think that emos should just all die out. They are annoying as hell sometimes but they are people. (it's not like they are animals or something. ;) )

Tiikeri
January 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Don't start giving me crap about having a 'messed up little brain', just think how you were some time ago.
Yes, some time ago. Meaning I've now healed and moved on in life as a happier person, you should try it sometime.

I remember I saw on a t-shirt once: "Stupid people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them."
Define stupid people. To me, someone who believes they should've been born a lion, hates humanity with a passion, wishes death upon himself, his family and 90% of the world is a stupid person. You've just given up on yourself haven't you? I noticed you blocked me again for like the umpteenth time for reasons unknown to anyone but you. In case you hadn't noticed, I was trying to rekindle the friendship we used to have, but as usual, stubborn Chris didn't want to know. So I don't care anymore, if you wanna kill yourself then please go ahead, I won't miss you. I'm sure the feeling's mutual too, for some reason.

Dyani
January 25th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Heya, STL you can talk to me if you want? :D Even if I'm hardly online you can always email me on me hotmail account. I check those daily.

Lol at hypocrisy of humanity. I'm just about all with you STL! :D

A-non-a-mus
January 26th, 2007, 12:02 AM
As for being "cowardly", what a joke, if I was really pushed to the edge I'd do as much damage as I could before killing myself. It hasn't come to that yet though.

"Life's a *****, and then you die."

You sound a whole lot like one of those who try to shoot up their schools ... Doing something like that does not make a non-coward, that only makes a greater coward... and I think it's good that you don't know how to hunt and therefore have no access to guns anyways... My advice to you would be to get away from the city, live on your own in some secluded place away from public until you begin to more appreciate those around you... and even if you don't begin to, you'll be living with nature and therefore be happier that way anyways...

Originally posted by Dyani
ONTOPIC
So yeah, back to hunting. Is fishing really hunting? I never thought it was. Should it only be considered hunting if its to catch an use the fish? Otherwise its for sport. In my opinion, the sort of fishing you do in a river/pond/sea using a rod shouldn't be complained against. Most decent anglers actually release the fish because they know that they will grow and reproduce.

yeah, fishing is considered a form of hunting. Strange as that is... even when they release the fish, even though it's a sport ... it's like hunting for pictures, still called hunting though you don't actually catch something... (though you do shoot and capture [it's a camera joke... laugh :p])
I agree it shouldn't be complained against, as they do usually put the fish back, and only fish for what's high in number...

SpiritWolf77
January 26th, 2007, 04:15 AM
There's also the fun irony of caring about the deaths of "innocent animals" (many of which kill just as many other "innocent animals," fyi) but forgetting that the extermination of the human race would also result in many innocent deaths.

Basically, people who hate humanity for their treatment of/attitude towards other animals seem to display the same attitude towards their fellow humans.

Kovu The Lion
January 26th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Dyani
Here comes more flaming :evilgrin:

Number One, you can't say people that hate humanity are emos/want to kill themselves. Wheres your evidence for this in the first place, since you demand evidnce in other threads you might as well try and back yourself up on this one? Anyway, I love life!

STL.

Tiikeri
January 26th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Ok, right, I'm stupid - not quite sure how that one works *Pokes his IQ and grades*.

Look in the dictionary for a definition of stupid if you must...
Perhaps you should actually, since you clearly don't seem to know the real definition of the word. Stupidity covers a much wider spectrum than just academic intelligence, poking your IQ and grades does nothing for you here. So you've proved that you're academically intelligent, but from the insane comments you posted in these threads lately, it proves you're stupid in the common sense/moral department.

Something you keep forgetting to understand in your messed up adolescent mind; is that just because someone didn't do very well in school and didn't get good grades, doesn't mean that they're stupid, something which you seem incapable of understanding.

Dyani
January 26th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Tiikeri can we go beyond the name-calling please? Don't say silly things unless you want to have an argument back. Play nicely.

KTL - How is the phrase *STL* an answer to this? Isn't there something in the forum rules about one-word answers anyway? Please try and give a bit more information, otheriwse you sound childish.

SpiritWolf77 - I can see your point when you say *Basically, people who hate humanity for their treatment of/attitude towards other animals seem to display the same attitude towards their fellow humans.* Its a fair enough idea, and I may actually agree with it. (STL don't misunderstand me on this.) Since humans are scientifically, if not morally, classed as animals, if we hate humans we are ahtng a specific type of animal. This can degrade our point. Its similar to hating sharks or lions.

Dare
January 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Perhaps you should actually, since you clearly don't seem to know the real definition of the word. Stupidity covers a much wider spectrum than just academic intelligence, poking your IQ and grades does nothing for you here. So you've proved that you're academically intelligent, but from the insane comments you posted in these threads lately, it proves you're stupid in the common sense/moral department.

Something you keep forgetting to understand in your messed up adolescent mind; is that just because someone didn't do very well in school and didn't get good grades, doesn't mean that they're stupid, something which you seem incapable of understanding.

That will be quite enough sniping at each other.

I really don't want to close this thread because a few people are unable to conduct themselves with proper decorum. (and this doesn't just apply to Tiikeri either)

We're here to talk about hunting, not to compare egos/IQs.
If you must continue this childish argument, take it off the board. If you've been blocked, well, tough. Either way, this board is not the place to bring your squabbling.

Tiikeri
January 26th, 2007, 03:45 PM
*Cue STL's "I agree with Wicked and Dyani ^_^..." post*

Frankly, I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't say. It's called freedom of speech and I'm voicing my opinion. If you wanna close the thread, then close it, but I'll carry on this argument for as long as this thread remains open and for as long as STL continues to reply.

Kovu The Lion
January 26th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
*Cue STL's "I agree with Wicked and Dyani ^_^..." post*

Frankly, I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't say. It's called freedom of speech and I'm voicing my opinion. If you wanna close the thread, then close it, but I'll carry on this argument for as long as this thread remains open and for as long as STL continues to reply.

There's no such thing on the internet.

STL Is all that is needed, Read his posts.

Dare
January 26th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Your "freedom of speech" as you call it only extends so far until it infringes upon the freedoms of others and/or breaks forum rules.
For example, your "freedom of speech" is now infringing upon the freedom of the rest of us to not have to listen to your wank.

For another:

No name-calling, put-downs or harassment of other Pride Members.
I believe that more than one person has broken this.

That being said, KTL, I'm truly sorry for this.
I'm going to lock this thread for awhile until certain egos have cooled off a bit.

However, in the meantime, if anyone has something they want to post that actually pertains to the thread topic, shoot me a PM. ^_^