PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament?

Kiara Serengeti
December 26th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Anyone play...my brothers came home for Christmas and they are attached to their laptops like an umbilical cord playing a 3D shooter called Unreal Tournament. I guess I don't see the attraction? But they worship it...

Sombolia
December 26th, 2006, 04:54 AM
I am totally in love with Unreal. Saaadly, I can't play it here because my computer is too crappy. :\

ThiagoPE
December 26th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I have played it some times, is fun playing them with your friends

simbaddsa
December 26th, 2006, 01:37 PM
UT is just ok if you play it for not long, or you will be @_@.........
well, I've once played it for 3 hours and I coulden't even stand up.:eww:

Kovster
December 26th, 2006, 03:19 PM
UT? blech... Stick with CS:S, or WoW, or somthing with a little more depth to it, and customziaon..

Daniel
December 26th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I love UT2004 :D

and i'm SO buying UT2007 when it comes out :D

Kiara Serengeti
December 26th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Wow...my brothers aren't alone.
Their eyes aren't focusing anymore ;)

Daniel
December 26th, 2006, 09:59 PM
i wear glasses because of spending hours on end playing that game when i was younger

yes, i'm still paying the price :woeisme:

This Land
December 26th, 2006, 10:38 PM
when i went to collage. Manged to get past the Security and installed the very first UT on every Library computer, and about 16 users of the library all played against each other on LAN XD

simbaddsa
December 30th, 2006, 11:57 PM
I think elder scroll IV is that kind of game which may not cause so much damage to u eyes. You can take a tea, relaese your mouse and keyboard, just to look at the enviroment, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!(Caution: That game DO challenge your hardware!)

This Land
January 2nd, 2007, 11:43 PM
I like Playing UT on my friends Computer

This video explains everything :P

Me Playing UT On 3 Sycronised 19" screens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFsMYUhd9c)

My friend is the person who is hosting my website on his own personeel server btw, he really likes his computers :lol:

If you want this setup. you need a good graphics card for optimum quality, 3 monitors all the same model (so the screens all look blended in) and a special box to let the 3 screens connect to each other into the computer.

You are looking at ?650-?700, and yes, he is rich :lol:

Ciara
January 2nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
screw all the games here and stick to Sims2 ;)

Cova_Lioness
January 2nd, 2007, 11:59 PM
Sims the pet expansion pack! wow

and ive played UT the original...just a pixel with a gun if i remeber rightly ^^

Ciara
January 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
the expansion packs are just silly xD but i got them all :D including all from The Sims *was a big fan when i had time to play* now my bro buy them all, and i just borrow them a lil :evilgrin: