PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!!

Azerane
December 31st, 2013, 03:28 PM
I Dare you to have a Happy Birthday!! :D ;) Or was that too cheesy? In any case, hope you have/have had a wonderful birthday :)

Sadiki
December 31st, 2013, 07:04 PM
:lol: Happy birthday Dare, hopefully the new year will bring you lots of joy, both birth and calendar year that is :cheese:

Dare
January 1st, 2014, 05:25 AM
Hehe, thanks foiks! :D
Had a lovely day out, complete with real ramen, The Hobbit, pie, and celebratory mead. Good times, good times! ^__^

Azerane
January 1st, 2014, 07:33 AM
Glad to hear that you had such a nice day :)

KanuTGL
January 1st, 2014, 03:01 PM
That does sound like a very nice day :D

Happy belated birthday, Dare! :)

Kasei
January 1st, 2014, 08:46 PM
Happy Birthday Dare!!! 8D Sounds like you had a great day, how was the Hobbit? Been meaning to go see it.

Dare
January 2nd, 2014, 07:03 PM
how was the Hobbit? Been meaning to go see it.

Eh, it was ok. I'm a bit biased 'cause I tend to be a book purist and there are a few visual/story elements that had me gritting my teeth, but on a base level the movie was entertaining.
I'd recommend seeing it at least once at the cinema...for Smaug if for no other reason.

Sadiki
January 2nd, 2014, 08:13 PM
Those movies must be made for lazy people like me who don't enjoy reading books ;)

Azerane
January 3rd, 2014, 06:51 AM
It's like getting somebody else to do the imagining for you :p Then you only have to look at what they've imagined, instead of trying to picture it yourself ;)

Safila
January 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday *throws timtams*

Leorgathar
January 4th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Happy Bealted Birthday, Dare! :D sorry I took a while, hehe

It's like getting somebody else to do the imagining for you :p Then you only have to look at what they've imagined, instead of trying to picture it yourself ;)

This is why I enjoy reading animal novels, they're not so easily adapted into movies :lol: although if they did, they'd have to be animated, and with a lot of tweaks to turn it into a children's movie xP

cleargreenwater
January 5th, 2014, 01:30 PM
The pie makes it perfect :lol: Belated happy birthday! What a cool time to have one, you're finally able to wind down from the holidays & enjoy yourself. Nice!

Guntur
January 14th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday Dare, sorry for my lateness.

HasiraKali
January 15th, 2014, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry for my lateness as well, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D