PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Tycoon 2

Kalahari
October 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else here plays the game Zoo Tyoon 2. As soon as it stops raining I can rake up the leaves and earn some more money so I can buy the newest expansion pack.

LunarCat
October 27th, 2006, 11:46 PM
there's a new expansion pack? :p i used to, and occasionally i do, but it takes up too much memory on my computer :E

Dare
October 27th, 2006, 11:54 PM
I'm currently in the middle of playing Zoo Tycoon 1, but I recently bought Zoo Tycoon 2. Unfortunately, it conflicts with my computer so I haven't been able to play it much...I'll probably wait until they're done and they release the game with all the expansions included. 'Tis what I did for the Sims. ^_^

Stupid buffalo....stupid giraffes....too many babies! Too many!
:eek:

Kalahari
October 28th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
I'm currently in the middle of playing Zoo Tycoon 1, but I recently bought Zoo Tycoon 2. Unfortunately, it conflicts with my computer so I haven't been able to play it much...I'll probably wait until they're done and they release the game with all the expansions included. 'Tis what I did for the Sims. ^_^

Stupid buffalo....stupid giraffes....too many babies! Too many!
:eek:

I don't know what's up with my coumputer. I can't play the game in high settings or else everything on the screen goes black. Litteraly. My mom is always telling me I have too much stuff on my harddrive.

Have you tried separating your male and females? Or just having one sex of a certian species?

Originally posted by Lunarcat
there's a new expansion pack? :p i used to, and occasionally i do, but it takes up too much memory on my computer :E

It's like Sea World or a Marine park. It's called Marine Mania 2. If there's any "challanges" to unlock things, I'm cheating. I went crazy until I had African Adventure because it had meerkats on it.

Neola
October 28th, 2006, 09:31 AM
I used to play it but I didn't really want to anymore ever since the add-on's (which I can't afford) came out xD
So atm I'm waiting for them to become cheaper :evilgrin: