PDA

View Full Version : Merchandising Lion King Toys - Australia

Moonfox
October 27th, 2006, 01:03 PM
First off, I'm really sorry if this isn't supposed to be posted here, but I've decided that it seems more appropriate than anywhere else.
This is a desperate post to anyone who might know, but mainly to Aussies.
Please, does anyone know where I can get a decent plush Nala? Please. I'm dying for one and lately I've been plagued with dreams where I get one, but I know I'm dreaming and I wake up shattered.
It's driving me nuts and it's kind of embarrassing...:alone:
I'm prepared to pay pretty much any amount of money, but my parents won't let me use their credit card - for privacy reasons (which I understand).
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Amaryllis
October 27th, 2006, 02:46 PM
You could try eBay and find it =3 I find it very doubtful any of these members would give you theirs so =P
Also, if you ever visit the Disney parks, check there too, they often have desent plushies. Good luck with your search =3

HasiraKali
October 27th, 2006, 07:21 PM
You could look on Ebay like Amaryllis said. If you're parents won't let you use the credit card, you can usually find a seller that accepts money orders or other methods of payment. :)

Sharifu
October 27th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah Ebay would be the best place to try. If you don't have an account with Ebay, I would be willing to help get you one on Ebay, as long as you are willing to pay me back.

Moonfox
October 29th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Thanks guys. I took your advice on eBay, found someone who wanted mail order and I bought the Sweetheart Nala and Simba! Yay!
:D

Amaryllis
October 29th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I knew it would help, eBay=God&Heaven ;3

Sharifu
October 29th, 2006, 06:09 PM
:lol: Too true Amaryllis. ;) I love Ebay, you can find almost anything you're looking for there.

nathalie
October 29th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Ebay is a pain ... :woeisme:

But yet *soooooo* wonderfull :D

Amaryllis
October 29th, 2006, 07:30 PM
No Nathalie, Ebay is wonderful, the money and the prices are pain, just like the time you have to wait before you receive your precious item ;3

HasiraKali
October 29th, 2006, 11:03 PM
eBay = Drain Manda's bank account. :lol:

But I love it. It's like an addiction. :lol: