PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Morphin Power Ranger

Guntur
October 15th, 2006, 09:55 AM
No discussion for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Well there's million of PR spin-off but I prefer the first series :cheese:

Stormfury
October 15th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah!!.. MMPR was/is a great show. I used to watch it before VR Troopers came on, but that was some time ago.. Oh.. look who it is... 0_O

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Rita4-14a.jpg

"Haha, I will eat you!"

:lol:

Guntur
October 15th, 2006, 11:04 AM
:lol: Nice picture S0nique I don't remember VR Troopers.. much :S
but.... Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang) died 5 years ago in a car accident and Rita Repulsa (Machiko Soga)passed away this year with pancreatic cancer. :( Quite sad though :emo:

This Land
October 15th, 2006, 11:46 AM
OMG, this brings back so many shildhood memories :emo:

I always found it funny at the end of each program you get the Tv commentator saying dont try this at home :lol:

Lion Roar
October 15th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Oh, I used to se that too, like 10 years ago, hehe, time goes by very quickly...

Stormfury
October 16th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix
I don't remember VR Troopers.. much :S

Heh... basically the same thing.. overacting, an omnium-gatherum of sets and clothing, and prime-time!

nathalie
October 16th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I never ever liked this show, haha ... Call me odd now :p

I found it ... I don't know ... silly, lol

Stormfury
October 16th, 2006, 07:22 AM
If you never liked the show; how come you have a Pink Ranger outfit in your closet, hmm...??????

nathalie
October 16th, 2006, 07:23 AM
*eeks* :eek:

Dang, you caught me ...

Stormfury
October 16th, 2006, 07:25 AM
You use it to scare away villains, right? :lol:

nathalie
October 16th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I can also use it as Halloween costume this time ^_^

Guntur
October 16th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Nathalie the Pink Ranger???? 0_o.......
I really like to see that XD.

This Land
October 16th, 2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgupUZNdw

OMG, i found somthing :lol:

HasiraKali
October 17th, 2006, 05:12 AM
I never really liked the show either. :p

Wasn't Amy Jo Johnson involved in some sort of scandal a few years ago? :hmm:

Sudi
October 22nd, 2006, 04:33 AM
I can believe I actually used to watch that show, lol

Suki
October 22nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by S0nique
Yeah!!.. MMPR was/is a great show. I used to watch it before VR Troopers came on, but that was some time ago.. Oh.. look who it is... 0_O

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Rita4-14a.jpg

"Haha, I will eat you!"

Guntur
October 22nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
Hey you're back :cheese: welcome back.

Suki
October 22nd, 2006, 08:28 PM
Hey you're back :cheese: welcome back.

Me?

Guntur
October 22nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
I haven't see you online much.

Kalahari
October 23rd, 2006, 11:38 AM
I remember when those things first came out. :eek: There were two Spin Offs. I forget the names but one it had a talking basset hound dog in it. The only reason I watched it. I think it may have gotten cancled or something ( I suspect there was a possible lawsuit or somethign because it was really simmar to Power Rangers. Maybe even better.) There were two dark haired guys and a blonde I think.) The other one was the on the only channel we could get in and involved some lilac purple gooey robot monster thing as the vliian. It was so boring I wanted to vomit everytime I watched it. I never understood the plots and never wanted too.

I never liked Power Rangers, but I pretend to for "image". I even gave out Power Ranger valentines that year along with Lion King. :eww:.

I remember one girl used to call me "pink power ranger" as an insult. Everyone (even those who didn't like me) looked at her like she was stupid. :p

Guntur
October 23rd, 2006, 01:01 PM
^ Pink Power Ranger, ermm.. maybe she just want to say that you're beautiful? :cheese:

Kalahari
October 23rd, 2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Kalahari
I remember when those things first came out. :eek: There were two Spin Offs. I forget the names but one it had a talking basset hound dog in it. The only reason I watched it. I think it may have gotten cancled or something ( I suspect there was a possible lawsuit or somethign because it was really simmar to Power Rangers. Maybe even better.) There were two dark haired guys and a blonde I think.) I now remember what that show was called thanks to another poster. VR Troopers. It really may not have been that simmar to Power Rangers but at that age to me all boys shows were alike. High School grad age guys dress up in redicious colored costumes and go fight evil. I remember there was some blude dude on the PR villans who I thought was an anthromorphic panther. I was real upset when I found out he was just an another person. I do remember some talking face thing encased in glass that needed protecton 24/7 or something like that. Televison of the early 90's. :confused: :confused:

^ Pink Power Ranger, ermm.. maybe she just want to say that you're beautiful? :cheese:

Maybe. I doubt it though because that girl tried to make fun of me whenever she could. None of us girls really liked either girl Power Ranger (pink or yellow). Or that girl who made that comment.

Guntur
October 23rd, 2006, 02:54 PM
Remember He-man or Conan? the 'Underwear' Super strength human?
Well it's all about marketing strategy in that era, it's like a phenomenon.

Kalahari
October 23rd, 2006, 03:51 PM
Remember He-man or Conan? the 'Underwear' Super strength human?
Well it's all about marketing strategy in that era, it's like a phenomenon.

I had He Man's pet tiger. He was married to one of my My Little Ponies. :evilgrin:

Guntur
October 23rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
^ hm...... Green Pony Tiger :gasp: :lol:

back to topic

There's million of Power Rangers Series after MMPR. The franchise currently owned by The Walt Disney Company and the current Power ranger series is Power Rangers Mystic Force. ;).

Kalahari
October 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
^ hm...... Green Pony Tiger :gasp: :lol:

back to topic

There's million of Power Rangers Series after MMPR. The franchise currently owned by The Walt Disney Company and the current Power ranger series is Power Rangers Mystic Force. ;).

Disney owns wants EVERYTHING these days. I even saw Di$ney dog and cat food at the store the other day. I wouldn't be the least bit surprize if Di$ney announced they were going to buy the entire planet. :eww:

Kalahari
October 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
Disney owns wants EVERYTHING these days. I even say Di$ney dog and cat food at the store the other day. I wouldn't be the least bit surprize if Di$ney announced they were going to buy the entire planet. :eww: Sorry for the double post I wanted to add something but clicked on the wrong thing.