PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Irons in 'Eragon'!!!

Kiara Serengeti
October 14th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Squee! Our favorite villain (or mine, anyway), a.k.a Jeremy Irons, is playing in the movie of 'Eragon' (boy, that was fast). :evilgrin:

http://www.shurtugal.com/?id=mandm/eragon/cast/jeremyirons

Azerane
October 15th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Ahh yes, This Land and I were looking into this the other day. When I found that this movie was coming out I got so excited! =D

I've seen trailers for it.. and it looks ok, though I just wanna see it for the dragon, I love dragons and it's always cool to see how they animate them :D

Sadiki
October 15th, 2006, 04:36 AM
I really want to go and see it I found out about it about a month ago... it seems pretty neat movie.. hopefully i can get to see it around it's world premier when I'm in US...

KanuTGL
October 15th, 2006, 11:19 AM
That's cool xD I still need to read the book though...

Azerane
October 15th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hehe, Kanu that reminds me, my friend gave me the book for Christmas last year, it's still sitting on my desk next to my bed... I've read 13 pages :D

Sharifu
October 15th, 2006, 06:54 PM
I haven't checked anything online about this movie yet but STM told me about it... I'm excited to see it! :D

I LOVE DRAGONS! <3

Bahati
October 15th, 2006, 08:47 PM
The book's very good. With Jeremy Irons, I've nothing but high expectations for the movie.

Azerane
October 16th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I haven't checked anything online about this movie yet but STM told me about it... I'm excited to see it! :D

I LOVE DRAGONS! <3

I'm with you on that one Sharifu =D Dragons are awesome. I used to love the movie Dragonheart, it's still good though the main actor annoys me, but I love it for Draco... he's so cool. Dragons just rock! :cheese:

I'll have to make Kintaru take me to the movies to see it :evilgrin: Then I'll be obsessed with dragons for ages :p

Sharifu
October 16th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Oh that's right! You'll be in the U.S. when it comes out... And STM will be in the U.S. with me too... We'll both have our boyfriends go see it with us... Hehe... :p

I love DragonHeart too. ^^ Have you seen Reign of Fire? I didn't like the movie too much, but I liked watching it for the dragons... I always want to see a movie with CGI animated dragons or dinosaurs.

Azerane
October 16th, 2006, 06:55 AM
No I haven't seen Reign of Fire, though I want to, even if it is just for the dragons, I just love seeing how they're animated. It was the same for me with the griffins in Chronicles of Narnia, they were so awesome!! :cheese: