PDA

View Full Version : Lion King flash Game

This Land
September 6th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I dont know where to put this, i would put this into the Lion King related Links but the The actual website isnt TLK related
Even though its simple i think its awsome, its very well put togther and using movie footage and quotes from the film make it awsome.

I really advise to try it out

Small Window Mode (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/327206)

Internet Browser Window Mode (http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=327206&name=327206_TLK_Flash_Game_by_King_Sca.swf&title=The%20Lion%20King%20-%20Flash%21&date=1157515200&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400)

Download it and play it full screen (Dont forget to right click on the downloaded file and choose to open it with Internet explorer, then after, press F11 Key0 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2EB654D21A528475)

Daniel
September 6th, 2006, 10:48 PM
that was brillaint :D

Shatara
September 7th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Nice find, good random fun. Lil buggy in spots, but eh.

Ciara
September 7th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Ooh, I miss my TLK game I did with all this stuff. I should have load it up somewhere but then I haden't the right thing for do it anyway ... However the game is still in my computer, and I might fix it to better versions when I have the time and stuff ... The other non tlk game I did with the bugs I had uploaded here at Lea once ^^

And for this game, I didn't really play it much but I tried once and sure it was good done ...

Kovu The Lion
September 7th, 2006, 09:19 AM
There was a post about this on Lilymud from the exact author who made it, I remember playing it then, and would always die ;P but then the only thing she had was the running away from the buffalo scene, its an awesome game i must admit.

Neola
September 7th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Game over :lol:

I'll try again, I guess xD

*edit* aaaand.......game over again.
*editedit* again? -_-
*editeditedit* why didn't they tell you you had to jump on that tree? :mad: I always went around it and died :lol:
*editediteditedit* blah, game over again...
*editeditediteditedit* ok, seriously, this is getting annoying...

*editediteditediteditedit* meh, I'm gonna try again when I come back -_-

Daniel
September 7th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Neola
Game over :lol:

I'll try again, I guess xD

*edit* aaaand.......game over again.
*editedit* again? -_-
*editeditedit* why didn't they tell you you had to jump on that tree? :mad: I always went around it and died :lol:
*editediteditedit* blah, game over again...
*editeditediteditedit* ok, seriously, this is getting annoying...

*editediteditediteditedit* meh, I'm gonna try again when I come back -_-

i did it first time :D :p

Shadow
September 7th, 2006, 02:15 PM
was cool think i know who did it aswel

Neola
September 7th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
i did it first time :D :p
I feel stupid now :lol:

I'm gonna try again later xD

KanuTGL
September 8th, 2006, 10:30 AM
King Scar from Lilymud is the awesome person who did this game :D

Neola
September 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Right, I'm bored, I'll try again xD
Wish me luck :lol:

Ciara
September 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM
good luck :D

Neola
September 8th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks...it didn't really help though :lol:

I give up :p
Great game nonetheless ^^

Ciara
September 8th, 2006, 12:54 PM
play my bug game instead, you cannot lose on that, just get bad with points ;) And you'll risk to have weird songs in the head for the rest of the day and broke your mouse ...

Azerane
September 8th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Haha, that's cool, took me 2 or 3 goes but I got there :p Hehe, was a bit of fun. Thanks for the link TL :)

Sadiki
September 8th, 2006, 05:47 PM
I found that game when Dani was here, and beat it back then... I had fun... but it didn't last long enough... I wish the person had made it longer ;)

Simbadorney
September 9th, 2006, 06:35 AM
It was really cool how this game is played. Makes you really a part of the movie. :)

Kapasa
September 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
im too slow, i keep dying. It says click the speedy icons but er..i sort of run into them. lol im such a noob

Neola
September 9th, 2006, 12:50 PM
You only have to click on the flashing ones...but then again...who am I to speak? :lol: