PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, sortof

starionwolf
August 31st, 2006, 03:03 AM
Hi, I want to let everyone that I'm ok. Please don't worry about me. I tried sending some of you folks messages on MySpace.com, but the website is acting up again. I'm so busy with summer school. I need to do three big projects this week.

Thanks for understanding. Hopefully I'll login more often after 15 September. Ok, I'll login if I don't play my video games or MMORPGs. lol

I gotta go finish my term paper now. Once I get my bachelors degree, I won't have any more schoolwork for a while. Yay

Cheers

Simba Marasa
August 31st, 2006, 03:46 AM
cool. i'm two semesters away from mine. where are you going?

lion_roog
August 31st, 2006, 05:31 AM
Welcome back, dude!...:cheese:

Stormfury
August 31st, 2006, 06:42 AM
Yay, StarionWolf's back! ^^ =D :hugs:

Good luck toward your degree bud... :)

Neola
August 31st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Welcome back :D
and good luck dude ;)

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2006, 05:28 PM
i swear i posted here last night :$ anywho, welcome back Starion! and what MMORPG's do you happen to play by chance? Oo

starionwolf
September 3rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
I'm going to Strayer University in the Washington, D.C. rea.

MMORPGs:
I wanted to play Knight Online World, but the site never sent me the activiation key.
The other free MMORPGs I have heard of are: FlyFF, Gunz Online, Conquer Online, Anarchy Online and A Tale in the Desert.

I heard of RF Online.

Ack, I seem to be having bad luck with computers lately. First I couldn't log on in May. I couldn't log in today because Lea said I entered the wrong password. Weird. I had to request a new one.

And I accidently deleted all of my web browser's bookmarks. I need to find all the websites again.

I'm also playing with internet relay chat a little. The channel #lionking is quiet. But I did see eight people in the channel.

I need to go finish my computer chores now.

starionwolf
September 5th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Hmm. It looks like myspace.com is a little better. I'll go check the thread about MySpace.com tomorrow.

starionwolf
September 8th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Yay, I'm finished with my sememster! I don't go back until January when the snow starts. lol

Um.. I just wanted to give a short update. This thread should be in the The Elephant Graveyard.

In the mean time, I'm going to play some videogames and maybe join xanga.com.

Later

starionwolf
December 23rd, 2006, 09:27 PM
I'm logging in to check my messages and to let everyone know that I'm ok. I've been really busy lately. Hopefully I'll be able to log in more often after the holiday season.

I haven't been feeling to good either. I think the cold and flu season is starting. Ug.

I do check my myspace page too. There is no need to reply to this message.

Cheers

Aurelian
December 26th, 2006, 06:55 PM
It's great to here from you Starion, and happy belated birthday!

I hope you don't get sick. Several bugs have been going around here. I've been lucky so far, with just a mild sinus infection.

starionwolf
January 2nd, 2007, 06:03 AM
I hope you feel better soon. Fortunately, I only had the sniffles. Infections are no fun.

And thanks for the belated birthday wishes.

Cheers

starionwolf
January 22nd, 2007, 11:52 PM
I'm going back to school. Fortunately I am going to attend my last class before I recieve my bachelors degree in computer information systems. I gotta go relearn C++ and Java before I begin my senior project. I have a stack of books. lol

I was about to read the new posts on Lea. I'll try to log in every week though.

starionwolf
April 4th, 2007, 04:28 AM
I wanted to log in to say hi. Yay, I am finally finished with school. I have lots of free time now. lol I gotta go to bed now. Later