PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Hi I'm Juho and I've been active on MLK for couple years and now I found myself to here

I'm a big fan of Nala and TLK in general, and what else should I tell... anyways feel free to ask anything if you like to

Azerane
November 3rd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Hi Juho, welcome to Lea, really hope you enjoy your time here. I remember you from MLK though I haven't been active on there for ages.

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks Azerane!

Nice to meet you, for sure I do!

Safila
November 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome :lalala:

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 11:06 AM
Oooh, another Fin, I feel like there are a lot of TLK fans from the Scandinavian parts of the world.

Welcome !!

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks for both of you!!

Oooh, another Fin, I feel like there are a lot of TLK fans from the Scandinavian parts of the world.

Welcome !!
What? I haven't seen almost any Finnish people so far on MLK. But in fact Disney has a large role in N. Europe

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 11:11 AM
There should be 3 other Finnish people on here. But not everyone is as active as they used to be :(

Lea has had some rough patches to deal with these past 10 years, though, the forum is still here, and alive!

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
I know, these communities used to be more active back then but at least I'm always standing till the end. I'm THAT big fan :D

cleargreenwater
November 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
Hi Juhouh, welcome to Lea, its a slower side of the fandom but that's not always such a bad thing. Enjoy your stay!

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks cleargreenwater!

Kasei
November 3rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
Welcome Juhouh! Always great to welcome new members, I find it to be quite lovely here and I hope you do too. Do you mind me asking how to correctly pronounce your name? Also, I really like your Nala banner. :D

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks! My awesome friend SimbasMate from MLK gave it to me all of sudden. She knows I love Nala :D

I don't really know how to explain that how my name is pronounced. Somehow like "Yu-ho'" (YOU-HOt, by pronouncing only the capital letters)

That "uh"-ending is a different story but it's almost pronounced the same way as in English but with a stronger "H"

I'd say "like it's written" :P

Sadiki
November 3rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Welcome to Lea. And there certainly is a good amount of Finns on this board considering how small community it is. I can think of at least 5 people from Finland I got to know through this board. Though most of them are not very active. BTW I'm Finnish as well, but I lived in US since 2010. ;)

Aaaaaanyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

And Nathalie... I'm still Finnish. Or am I not active enough for you.?:lol:

lionloversam
November 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. :) :hakuna:

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 06:50 PM
And Nathalie... I'm still Finnish. Or am I not active enough for you.?:lol:

I actually did count you, Revo and I don't know her nick here, but she's on the Lea FB page, and my FB :p

Sadiki
November 3rd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Talfasi is here too though not active either. ;)

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Can't expect me to remember where everyone is from :p haha

juhouh
November 3rd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Nice to hear that, Sadiki!

And thank you everyone! You don't have to worry about that I wouldn't enjoy my stay over here haha

Leorgathar
November 3rd, 2013, 10:11 PM
Welcome to Lea, Juhouh, and nice to meet you :D I'm glad you're liking it here so far

HasiraKali
November 4th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Welcome! We're a smaller community, but I actually consider the people on here friends. :D

juhouh
November 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Thank you very much! Nice to meet both of you too!

King Simba
November 4th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Welcome to Lea, Juhouh! It's always nice to see new names here. :)

juhouh
November 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thank you King Simba!! Nice to meet you too ;)

Zulama
November 6th, 2013, 01:14 AM
We are consistently running into each other aren't we? Well welcome to Lea! :D

juhouh
November 6th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Haha true! Thank you Zulama! =D

Sadiki
November 7th, 2013, 08:48 PM
You guys will realize running into one another here is much easier than it is at MLK... ;) Actually it's hard to avoid... :confused: