PDA

View Full Version : Musical London (+TLKoB for those who want) in December? Then choose a date :)

nathalie
August 30th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Mind you, that in a weekend the musical is 4 ? or so more expensive.

A weekend? (which are listed in the poll)
Or a weekday?

please also post your choice (that's not too much to ask is it :cheese: ) So we can keep track easier.

And for you fun people out there, don't vote if you don't plan on comming at all.
'Cause that's just confusing ;)

----------------------------------------------

Week 1: FR 1 - SA 2 - SU 3
Week 2: MO 4 - TU 5 - WE 6 - TH 7 - FR 8 - SA 9 - SU 10
Week 3: MO 11 - TU 12 - WE 13 - TH 14 - FR 15 - SA 16 - SU 17
Week 4: MO 18 - TU 19 - WE 20 - TH 21 - FR 22 - SA 23 - SU 24
Week 5: MO 25 - TU 26 - WE 27 - TH 28 - FR 29 - SA 30 - SU 31

Nathalie: prefer 16 + 17 / others are good too / weekday + show
Lucy: 9+10 / weekday + show
Daniel: 9+10
This Land: 2+3 / 9+10 + show
Tiikeri: any of the weekends is fine

For those who also wanna see the musical, how about a Friday? (+ meeting on Saturday)

I've been looking ticketmaster, and shows in December weekends, are mostly already booked, unless you wanna sit way in the back?

Lucy Lioness
August 30th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I put other, because I can make any week except the first one *can't remember what the exact dates are, lol*. The 9th/10th I can make because I finish Uni on the Wednesday before that.

EDIT: I would prefer a weekday, because the seats for the show on the weekend shows will sell out quicker, so we probably wouldn't get as good seats.

nathalie
August 30th, 2006, 10:04 AM
I'll put the weekdays and all in the first post aswell.

Daniel
August 30th, 2006, 10:10 AM
a weekend will be easier for me, because if i get the job i'm hoping for, i wont be able to get out too easily on a weekday...

but i put down for the 9th and 10th :D

This Land
August 31st, 2006, 03:18 PM
my boss is very reasonable, dont worry about me, any day is fine ^^

all i need to know is the definate day when everybosy has agreed to meet so i can tell my boss in advance so i will defninalty have sombody to cover for me ^^

If we make a set date for all of us to buy tickets on the same day, we will be all sitting by each other :D

nathalie
August 31st, 2006, 03:20 PM
And what date did you choose? hehe

*edit*
ok, so with editing your post, you say every date is fine, so never mind my question

Tiikeri
August 31st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Any of those weekends is good for me, as long as I know as far in advance as possible so I can arrange for time off work.

nathalie
August 31st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Would it be alright though, to remove these 2 weekends? 23 + 24 / 30 + 31

I putted them in the poll though, 'cause you never know, hehe.

But now I'm thinking I shouldn't have putted those in there in the first place, haha, I don't think London is much joy on those weekends anyway :s

Lion King Stu
August 31st, 2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah thought I'd just let you know now I'm probably not going to make the December one at all.
College...moving again...not allowed to take no more time off of work isn't exactly working in my favour.
I'll be most likely to come somewhen next year if its decided to host another one in London.

This Land
August 31st, 2006, 04:15 PM
sorry to hear LKS :(

nathalie
September 1st, 2006, 10:12 AM
For those who also wanna see the musical, how about a Friday? (+ meeting on Saturday)

I've been looking ticketmaster, and shows in December weekends, are mostly already booked, unless you wanna sit way in the back?

This Land
September 1st, 2006, 12:17 PM
ive been talkin to my boss today

it definalty cant be any monday or tuesday for me and it has to be within the first two weeks of december, preferbly a weekend (this is all due to other worker's holidays)

So i will vote for 2+3 / 9+10 , nath, can you chnage this on my dates thing in the first post ^^

nathalie
September 1st, 2006, 12:30 PM
Changed it.

I changed mine a little, because Bart might wanted to come too, and it's his birthday on December 16th...

However, for the show, I would prefer a Friday evening.
By the time we book the tickets, we might have some reasonable good seats left.

If we pick a Saturday, and by the time we book, there might not be much good seats left :s

This Land
September 1st, 2006, 12:40 PM
cheers nath

im gonna book the tickets asap then if they are running out, but if we can we should book them roughly at the same time so we can all sit next to each other ^^

nathalie
September 1st, 2006, 01:16 PM
That still doesn't answer my question, about what you think about the show on Friday evening :p

Lucy Lioness
September 1st, 2006, 02:40 PM
I can't book the tickets for a while. :alone: I don't have any money, and I won't for at least a month. Unless someone else wants to get it for me, lol.

This Land
September 1st, 2006, 09:40 PM
I see if i can ^^

nathalie
September 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
People, you still ain't answering my question :p haha :lol:

Sadiki
September 2nd, 2006, 08:38 AM
I can't really do december sinse I'm planning to come UK in January when Brad is going there and I will be quite busy on December ( 21st - 30th I will be in lapland )

Ofcourse that doesn't mean you can't be meeting up ;)

nathalie
September 2nd, 2006, 08:50 AM
Is it for sure Brad is going there?

It'd be cool to see him again though.

nathalie
September 5th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Sooo, again, how about for those who wanna see the show, on a Friday? 'Cause it's easier to get tickets by the time we will probably order.

And then on Saturday the meeting?

Daniel
September 5th, 2006, 10:05 AM
i dont think i'll be coming to see the show again, if coming at all

the next main one planned for me is the germany meeting ;)

but i'll try and get train tickets if i can :)

nathalie
September 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I know you wouldn't see the show, you already said so in the beginning, hehe.

Daniel
September 5th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
I know you wouldn't see the show, you already said so in the beginning, hehe.

just checking ;)

This Land
September 6th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Looking at the poll and Nath's first post and taking into other people's consideration of staying in london for longer and spending time with each other more

the best option would be 8th (for afternoon show) then 9+10 for just spending time in london :D

The Friday earlier afternoon performnace means we can spend more time with each other Before and after the show and then we have a whole 2 days after that to do anything we want =D

nathalie
September 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Lucy can't probably make it on Friday the 8th :s

And I'd prefer the evening show actually *blush*
Just nicer.
It's like going to the movies, it's nicer in the evening, hehe.

Lucy Lioness
September 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM
There is no Friday afternoon performance anyway. Lol. There are afternoon shows on Wednesday and Saturday, but not on Fridays. Plus, I would prefer the evening show, too.

According to my timetable I am free on Friday the 8th, but term hasn't technically finished, so I could still have a presentation on that day.

nathalie
September 6th, 2006, 03:20 PM
*lol* forgot about that "no afternoon show" hehe

nathalie
September 12th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Who voted 23 + 24 ?

Read first post, if you don't plan on comming, don't vote !

If you do plan on comming, and you voted, please let us know, so we know who you are, and we can work stuff out so we could all make it ;)

Sadiki
September 13th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Is it for sure Brad is going there?

there ?s going to be a furry meeting in London in January and he is deffinedly going but he just doesn't know the date yet.

Tiikeri
September 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Are we any closer to organising a date? Because time is running out for me since I still need to book time off work...

nathalie
September 13th, 2006, 05:22 PM
And I still don't really know if people like the idea of seeing the show Friday evening, for those who wanna see it.

TX-101
September 18th, 2006, 05:38 PM
If we dont hurry with everything... I'm out for sure.:cringe:

nathalie
September 18th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I sended out PM's to some people who I thought were interested (actually, the one who's replied in here, didn't knew who else, haha)

But haven't heard from 2 people yet.

nathalie
September 26th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Lucy and I were thinking, to maybe move it all to another time?

'Cause it's been hard setting a date, and we still don't know for sure which date it will be, and I needed to know soon to book a hotel + Eurostar, 'cause since it's in December with all the people going X-mas shopping in London, I coudn't afford getting Eurostar tickets too late :s

And also, there'd be like 4 - 5 of us ? Maybe with another date, more could come?

Some really wanted to see the show again, but then if the meet would be on Saturday couldn't stay till Sunday.

'Cause for the show it's so much easier and cheaper if you can see it on a weekday instead of a weekend.

Sadiki
September 27th, 2006, 07:32 AM
hmm sinse I'm probably going to US for christmas again and staying till the 15th of January, I probably wont be able to do it even in January... it might not just work out for me. But I really hope you guys have a great time and well don't compleatly leave me out of counts for January, I'll have a very small change to have enough money to do that ;)

This Land
September 27th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Lucy and I were thinking, to maybe move it all to another time?

'Cause it's been hard setting a date, and we still don't know for sure which date it will be, and I needed to know soon to book a hotel + Eurostar, 'cause since it's in December with all the people going X-mas shopping in London, I coudn't afford getting Eurostar tickets too late :s

And also, there'd be like 4 - 5 of us ? Maybe with another date, more could come?

Some really wanted to see the show again, but then if the meet would be on Saturday couldn't stay till Sunday.

'Cause for the show it's so much easier and cheaper if you can see it on a weekday instead of a weekend.

I agree with this
London for shopping is first choice for millions of people, and in december the Tubes the shops and the pavement with be completly chocablock :(

Febuary or March i think would be best :D

nathalie
September 27th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah ... throughout all the exhitement you forget about other stuff which is mostly important, hehe.