PDA

View Full Version : Hercules!

Akxsad
August 15th, 2006, 05:25 PM
this is for the famous show: hercules... it not my fav. ... obviosly tlk is, however, this is a good movie! i think its awsome!... except for the namian lion.... i didnt like that....

Lamby
August 31st, 2006, 04:51 AM
I love hercules too especially pegasis (or however you spell it) when he's a baby, he's soooo adorable I just wanna hug him :uhno:

Hakuna Matata
November 28th, 2007, 10:56 AM
This was a good movie. One of Disney's most underrated films. It has a really subtle charm that I really like about it.

starlioness
January 4th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I thought it was o.k but I liked that T.V series that followed it better :)

childlike_ghost
February 5th, 2008, 11:47 PM
It was good, but what I did not like about it was that they portrayed Hades as evil. he is not. He just happens to rule the underworld where everyone ends up, weather you are good or bad.

Dare
February 6th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Hercules is probably my least favorite Disney animated feature, but I'm biased - I'm extremely purist when it comes to the depiction of Greek/Roman myths, primarily because it pisses me off when someone tries to discuss Classical mythology with me and they use either Disney pop-culture or "Age of Mythology" as their frame of reference.
:woeisme:

However, from an artistic/musical standpoint, it is quite good. The muses were quite...eh...amusing.
HAHA! PUN IN YOUR FACE!
:evilgrin:

LunarCat
February 6th, 2008, 12:49 AM
^ :lol: at pun, very clever Wicked

anyway i really enjoy this movie! even though it butchers greek mythology, it has catchy songs and a cute story! I most definitely love watching it every once and a while