View Full Version : Lea Hacked

Nit
September 21st, 2013, 10:29 PM
Main page is hacked :/
http://i.imgur.com/fxNrZ0m.jpg
Are our passwords safe?

ThiagoPE
September 21st, 2013, 10:37 PM
seems that hackers only changed the hostname of the site, making it be redirected to their "this site is hacked" page
right now, in my mobile (which uses a 3g connection) shows the hacked page, but by desktop it loads fine, as im typing here.

Sadiki
September 22nd, 2013, 12:57 AM
The only thing the hacker did was disable all the other themes and changed the Forumhome.php which I just reverted to original. Gotta check in to how exactly the did it though. I wouldn't worry about passwords, They didn't insert any files in hosting site, so I wouldn't imagine them to have access there. What they used is some kind of weakness in security in current Vbulletin we use. There is fix to it already and I will be hopefully updating the version in near future now that I have full access on the server again.

EDITED:

Deleted plugin, the folder that was suggested to be deleted by Vbulletin staff and also checked that there was no edited templates. If this happens again please contact me on:
Hotmail: Simbathemighty at hotmail.com
Chatbox on lea
Lea Facebook page

The list is in order you should try to contact me in as facebook is the place I'm least likely to go to.

Juniper
September 24th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Well obviously the first thing to do after an injustice committed against your people by the government of Myanmar is punish the lion king forums.

Zulama
October 30th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Well obviously the first thing to do after an injustice committed against your people by the government of Myanmar is punish the lion king forums.

Although the fact of the matter that the site was hacked wasn't funny; I do find the idea that they attacked a Lion King forum funny. :lol::haha:

Nit
November 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Nooo, not again. D:

ThiagoPE
November 10th, 2013, 02:38 PM
once again they only hacked the index.php.

If you acess the site using any other link it will work

Kasei
November 10th, 2013, 06:25 PM
It's times like this I am glad that I bookmarked the "What's New" tab instead of the Lea main page. I didn't even notice. :0

cleargreenwater
November 10th, 2013, 10:42 PM
It's times like this I am glad that I bookmarked the "What's New" tab instead of the Lea main page. I didn't even notice. :0

Me too, totally missed this one. Did they have anything good to say?

Zulama
November 29th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Nope, just their same usual stuff but I did see some insults about the US but that could be me.