PDA

View Full Version : I have some very serious news to share

Aurelian
August 3rd, 2013, 04:06 AM
I know I am not around Lea anymore, but I still consider everybody here friends. I know I mentioned this briefly to Nathalie, but I haven't spoken to anybody else yet. I wanted to explain all the posts on FB about me.

Two weeks ago, I suffered a burst apendix and severe intestinal infection and was in critical condition for several days. It is only through the grace of God that I am alive today. I spent two weeks in an isolation room at the hospital with a tube in my stomach to pump out the poison. I am home now and resting comfortably, but still have meds being pumped directly to my heart via an IV pick-line. I also suffered damage to my right lung which won't inflate fully giving me breathing problems.

On top of that, my cousin, who is also my Godfather, took his own life the week before that. I couldn't even attend the funereal.

So, I am alive, and recovering. Feel free to drop me a line on FB anytime.

Safila
August 3rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
It's good that you have got alot better and are now home. I'm sure it was a scary time for you and your family, when you are up and around again maybe it's time to dream up a bucket list of small things you want to do, we had that with dad, and now mum and me have crossed off a couple of things for him.
*hugs*

nathalie
August 3rd, 2013, 05:43 AM
It's that your home again, and that things are going better!

Sorry about your Godfather :(

HasiraKali
August 3rd, 2013, 06:23 AM
I'm glad you're home and starting to get better. :hugs:

King Simba
August 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Oh gosh, it sounds like you've been through a terrible time. :( I'm really sorry to hear about your Godfather, but I'm glad you're back home now and on the road to recovery. Take good care. :hugs:

Kasei
August 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear about all of your troubles. :( I don't think we've ever met, but I'm sending up prayers and thoughts for you, here's to health, healing, and a brighter tomorrow. <3

Azerane
August 24th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Sorry to hear of all your troubles Feral, best wishes for a swift and full recovery.