PDA

View Full Version : Back again!

Miss Mandz
July 16th, 2013, 12:02 AM
So... some of you may know me as Kitty17794. I was a member here yeeeears ago. And now I'm back! So... yay! :)

For those who don't know me, by name is Mandy. I'm a 23 year old Disney Entertainment employee, who LOVES Lion King. I enjoy writing, singing, roleplaying, drawing, graphic design, photography, reading, etc etc. TLK is my favorite Disney movie, but I also enjoy Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty... and some of the new ones, too. :) So... yeah. Glad to be back, and look forward to talking to ya'll again! (Or for the first time!)

Sharifu
July 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Disney Entertainment employee? If you don't mind me asking, what do you do exactly? I am just curious because I would like to work for Disney someday, although I would like to work in the animation department.

Welcome back to Lea!

Azerane
July 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Hello and welcome back. Can't say my memory is serving me well in regards to your username, but nevermind!

Kasei
August 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Welcome back! I think I recognize your old username, but I'm not certain. I'd also like to know what it is exactly you do for Disney. :)