PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, KS!!

Leorgathar
May 17th, 2013, 08:13 AM
You just turned 23, which means now you're as old as I was when I first met you. Amazing how time flies, right? I remember very well that day at London Heathrow airport when I first held you in my arms. That's why I've always valued that year when I was 23, and now it's your turn :) I really wish you an infinite amount of happiness for this year. I can't wait to be with you again and share more awesome experiences together.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart, I love you so much :love: :hugs:

Azerane
May 17th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Many happy returns of the day, KS!

:)

King Simba
May 17th, 2013, 08:25 AM
I know! It only seems two minutes since we first met each other and you were 23... and now I'm that age! :gasp: But aww, thank you. I'm sure I'll have many days of happiness this year, especially during next month. :) I'm really looking forward to our trip more than anything now... just 37 days to go. <3

I love you too, so much! :love: :hugs: Thank you again for the Birthday wishes, and I hope your gift gets here soon.

And thank you too, Azzy. ^^

KanuTGL
May 17th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Happy Birthday, KS! :D Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

King Simba
May 17th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I'm working unfortunately. :( But I'll definitely try to. Thanks Kanu. :D

cleargreenwater
May 17th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Happy birthday! And even if you are working today, you have all year to be 23 and make up for it! :D

Sharifu
May 17th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday Tara! I hope your day is still awesome even though you have to work. Hopefully you'll have some fun after work, with cake, ice cream, and presents? :D

King Simba
May 17th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Thanks CGW. :) And thanks Audra and Petteri for the card. It's really cute. ^^

Happy Birthday Tara! I hope your day is still awesome even though you have to work. Hopefully you'll have some fun after work, with cake, ice cream, and presents? :D
Just cake, I guess. :lol: I'm still waiting on Leor's gift. But I got some money from my family which is always good. :D

William Rabbit
May 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Happy birthday, Tara!

Sadiki
May 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Happy Birthday KS, I hope it's a great one even if you have to work... well at this point most of it is gone already, but anyways! XD

shadowland
May 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Happy birthday, hope you had a good one :)

Simbaspirit
May 18th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Happy birthday KS :D :hugs: