PDA

View Full Version : What did you dream about last night?

Utora
May 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Very self explanatory.

Last night I slept for 15 hours and had many revolving door dreams, where things kind of loop with themselves.
Two specifically;

One involving this exact motorcycle
http://cybermotorcycle.com/gallery/military/images/dkw-nz-TS.jpg

- which I drove happily through a local field in my neighborhood.

The second:
I was up where the bank is right before my parent's neighborhood but it was a cafe, and I remember struggling to order what I wanted, over and over, couldn't get what I wanted. I saw out the windows the skies were black and there was low storm clouds, so thick I couldn't see the trees, that gray and cream/tan colored clouds before a tornado. I ran out the cafe and down the street where my friend Sheila drove away in her SUV and it was picked up by a tornado starting. I ran bck for cover in the cafe, when it was over my home was leveled. My father was alive but my mother died. I remember being extremely distraught and breaking something in angst.

When I woke my brother told me he had a dream about our mother burning in her car from an explosion. I don't know, two dreams about your mom dying isn't cool.

:\

What were your dreams last night?

shadowland
May 17th, 2013, 12:04 AM
A slightly altered, more weathered version of a place that I already know and don't want to talk about, with people I know, some of whom are dead, acting like im not there and im intruding on their life in some wierd way. Happens occasionally, very wierd.

ThiagoPE
May 17th, 2013, 01:14 PM
I had a very weird dream last night : I dreamt I was traveling to some place that was snowing, when i entred in the "hotel" room, i perceived that it had very wide windows that could not be closed, so i just layed in the bed and kept watching the snow falling in that Windows same way as i sleep here! (without anything to cover myself, acctually, in no moment in that dream I cared about the low temperature, just wanted to apreciate that thing i never saw)

Weird isnot it?

Guntur
May 17th, 2013, 06:42 PM
I had the worst dream about 2 years ago, Constantly seeing my high school crush for 3 years randomly, she seems live in my head for quite a while, I just can't get her off my mind like....3 years in a row.

Second: My psychological nightmare: Woke up in the classroom 5 days earlier for my final exam! that just freaking me out. then I have to take the whole exam another year (span for 6 hours in the dream).

But as for my latest dream? I was waiting in front of the computer, browsing and looking at the auction house in Diablo 3. I don't know, I may like the content and dislike the majority of the stuff in the Auction House, I do miss hunting those items though.

Yeah, I just hate dreaming someone you know died in some weird circumstances. especially in gruesome manners!

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 03:42 PM
I dreamt of walking my dog, nothing really out of the ordinary.
It's weird though, to dream about something, and then waking up, thinking you already did something you're supposed to do.
Like, I woke up, walked towards the kitchen, and I saw my dog laying there...
I went like "Huh? Didn't I just... ???" before realising that it was a dream.

Nothing too spectacular, but still kind of weird :p

KanuTGL
August 12th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Haha, yeah, that happens to me too, XoX. Most often those kind of dreams are about me getting up in the morning - I get dressed and ready to go to Uni/work, only to wake up and realise I haven't done any of those things and that I'm probably late now... Very disappointing :lol:

Leorgathar
August 12th, 2016, 06:20 PM
That has happened to me too :lol:

I don't dream much lately (or I dream but then I forget it), but I have a recurring nightmare that happens every once in a while. I dream that I'm still in dentistry school a few days before the final semester ends, and I suddenly find out there's a subject that I'm signed in but I never attended to, which means I have a failed class with zero attendance, and so I can't graduate! It still happens even though I already graduated 3 years ago. Plus there's also a variation of the same dream where I'm actually doing a final exam for said subject and I know nothing! :cs_yikes_1: It's really, really scary.
I wake up all sweaty and with a racing heart, so relieved that I don't have that kind of stress in my life anymore ><

I also dream sometimes that I'm locked out of my house... naked... which also should count as a nightmare, but I prefer it a million times over the exam one :p