PDA

View Full Version : Tale Spin...On DVD!

Shatara
May 2nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
Word on the wire, it's comin this august ^^

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5491

Dyani
May 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
OMGosh I remember that!!! I used to love it!!! Although I kinda got confused between the main char and Baloo from The Jungle Book... its the same blinkin bear!

Kihari
May 2nd, 2006, 10:14 PM
Man, I used to love that show!

I even got the game for Sega Genesis. :cheese:

Kintaru
May 17th, 2006, 05:55 AM
Well of course you did Dyani, the show in a way was a very skewed spin off show from the Jungle book. Ie they took Baloo, made him a pilot, gave King Looey his own restaurant, and turned Sher Khan into a devious buisnessman. So at the time, some Disney writers must have been doing atleast some sort of drug to come up with that, hehe. But it's a kickin show, so I guess it worked.

Shatara
September 9th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Giving this thread an obligatory bump, since this is out now, and it is pwn.

Get it. Now. I order you.

Ciara
September 9th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Got it :ayecapn: *moves up thread more* I used to love that movie and series and read-a-longs when I was a kid, especially the little one with the green shirt whatever his name is in english, and I still got books left ...

First I think I have to wait for the DVD to come out here, we all know this crappy country use to be very much after ...:vitgrr: Anyway, does the DVD contain the series like the TP serie DVDs, or is it a long movie? Don't really remember any longer movie, except one when they went to some island in a competition thing ... tho that story was kinda too long to be in only 30 minutes, but then I can be wrong ... :thinks: My memory sucks

Shatara
September 11th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Its the series, with the episodes listed individually. It does include the four part pilot 'Plunder & Lightning', and the two part episode, 'A Bad Reflection on You' as well, though it treats the parts as individual episodes.

The intro and end credits are included with each episode, which is nice, but can get annoying with extended viewing :x

Ciara
September 12th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
Its the series, with the episodes listed individually. It does include the four part pilot 'Plunder & Lightning', and the two part episode, 'A Bad Reflection on You' as well, though it treats the parts as individual episodes.

The intro and end credits are included with each episode, which is nice, but can get annoying with extended viewing :x

Plunder & Lightening, what the heck was that now again? :confused: It's all that still on one DVD, I remember it was a hell lot of episodes but maybe it wasn't :O ... And if the credit gets annoying it's just to press next chapter, that's what is so great with DVDs, tho the song is good enough that you can listen at it every time xD ...
However I'll be on the outlook for it next time I go to Gothenburg :ayecapn: Maybe I shall buy it as well :thinks: