PDA

View Full Version : would you sing Rammstines Sonne?

Shadow
April 28th, 2006, 10:11 AM
heya all hehe i have a question for you all tottaly random but live whit me hehe

would you sing Rammstines Sonne on your shcool ending befure the summer break"for those who do not know the song here it is"

http://download.gameland.ru/xakep/post/12323/rammstein-sonne.mp3?get

i dont know where i got this from xP

oh btw you have to sing in german :cheese:

nathalie
April 28th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Definatly "no".

I've heard many songs of them, and is that even singing what they do? :confused:

haha :lol:

One_with_Nala
April 28th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Nope, never. Plus I don't know German so..yeah :p My pronounciation would be mental.

Xanahti
April 28th, 2006, 10:58 AM
uhm, no. I would never sing on a stage, and especially not Rammstein.XP

Shadow
April 28th, 2006, 11:18 AM
well look at one that will xP

on the shcool end i will stand on stage and sing "on german and everything" whit my class mates/friends on the instruments xP this is gona kick *** so bad !!!

and why not?!?! its azsome standing on stage and stuff i love it x3

(not am no german and dont know german ether xP)

Neola
April 28th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Yes, yes and yes! :lol:
Haha, try it, I bet it will be fun^^
Oh and btw, those guys are called "Rammstein" :cheese:

Tiikeri
April 28th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Would I sing it? Yes
In front of a school? No

I'd have to be sloshed to sing it, but I do know all of the words, it's an awesome song <3

A-non-a-mus
April 28th, 2006, 04:59 PM
I don't sing in public... and I don't know german... so no, I wouldn't...

Good luck to you though ;)

Shadow
April 28th, 2006, 05:22 PM
hehe thanks and everyone not knowing german is no exscuse ! XP

Neola
April 28th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Hey, I do know German...but still...I don't think I'd sing anything in front of public :hehe:
But if you can sing...why not? :cheese:

Nephilim
April 28th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Ahh, Rammstein. Incest, rape, cannablisim and much, much more, in healthy doses!

Daniel
April 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Ahh, Rammstein. Incest, rape, cannablisim and much, much more, in healthy doses!

now available from your local Holland and Barratt store :D

Neola
April 28th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Awww, brings back memories...good ol' times, weren't they...Neph?

Nephilim
April 28th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
now available from your local Holland and Barratt store :D

Better than half-price!

Originally posted by Neola
Awww, brings back memories...good ol' times, weren't they...Neph?

Hehe, it's somewhat disturbing when someone says that about incest and rape. ;)

Neola
April 28th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Better than half-price!

Hehe, it's somewhat disturbing when someone says that about incest and rape. ;)
Errr...I didn't mean to sound like that, hehe :hehe:
In fact,I was talking about your former signature^^

Sombolia
April 28th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
My goodness, I have to listen to some of their music...

But.. you wouldn't understand it anyways, would you? Haha.

Um. Maybe. Not on a stage- maybe randomly in the hallway or something. I speak soooooome German, and such.

Xinithian
April 29th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Nein! I can't speak German, though I would like to play a Rammstein song.

Kiara
May 1st, 2006, 12:26 AM
no I don't know what that is exactly :confused: We're pretty busy with the consert now in my choir, but for the summerbreak it will probably "Sommaren ?r Kort" by Ledin and stuff like that like usual ... "Den blomstertid nu kommer" with the rest of the school ... And "Students?ngen", 'cause I'm graduating, so I have to learn that too ^^

Amaryllis
May 1st, 2006, 08:13 AM
german is easy, so yeah i would like to try it :cool:

Nephilim
May 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
My goodness, I have to listen to some of their music...

Wir teilen Zimmer und das Bett/Br?derlein komm und sei so nett/Br?derlein komm fass mich an/rutsch ganz dicht an mich heran.

:evilgrin:

Heute treff' ich einen Herrn/Der hat mich zum Fressen gern/Weiche Teile und auch harte/stehen auf der Speisekarte.

Die stumpfe Klinge gut und recht/Ich blute stark und mir ist schlecht/Muss ich auch mit der Ohnmacht k?mpfen/ich esse weiter unter Kr?mpfen.

lion_roog
May 1st, 2006, 12:48 PM
I'd do it!...:D...But I would appreciate someone telling me what I just sang after I got through...=D

Neola
May 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM

Wir teilen Zimmer und das Bett/Br?derlein komm und sei so nett/Br?derlein komm fass mich an/rutsch ganz dicht an mich heran.

Heute treff' ich einen Herrn/Der hat mich zum Fressen gern/Weiche Teile und auch harte/stehen auf der Speisekarte.

Die stumpfe Klinge gut und recht/Ich blute stark und mir ist schlecht/Muss ich auch mit der Ohnmacht k?mpfen/ich esse weiter unter Kr?mpfen.

Would you be so kind to translate that? :jejeje:

Neola
May 1st, 2006, 05:43 PM
Wow hehe, nice, or at least the parts of it that I could decipher were ;) ... *Turns macro and eats a human* Mmm, tasty ^_^ !
Seems like you either couldn't decipher much of it...(and you should be glad about that) or you have a very very *errm* unusual definition of "nice" :cringe:

Daniel
May 1st, 2006, 06:21 PM
You presumably don't know me very well ^_~ ... Ask Dan, he gave me the nickname 'Yiffboy', though that's not the only thing I like ^_^ !

@Neola: and trust me, with the nickname 'Yiffboy', you wouldn't to get him in these situations ;)

Neola
May 1st, 2006, 06:25 PM
Errm...keep me out of this convo...:hehe:

...Yiffboy...:lol:

Neola
May 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM
Ooooh :Ooo:
Of course I'm not laughing at yer identity, Yiffyboy...:lol:
:lol:

TakaTiger
May 1st, 2006, 07:45 PM
heeelll nooo... i would not sing Rammstein if you paid me to, hell, i wouldnt even listen to it for money :P

Shadow
May 1st, 2006, 07:47 PM
oh godness this thread got so out of hand!

for those who havent answerd! DO! i whana know xP

news flash "the incest song was not really abut rape...more like abuse....but yeah still a biger brother abusing his littler brother...unfrotsently iv hade everything translated one day when i was out walking whit a friend....and ever sens iv never translated Rammstiens songs xP LOL

no but sonne is "Acsaptebul" well i gota get back to sing traning xP

Nephilim
May 1st, 2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by shadow
news flash "the incest song was not really abut rape...more like abuse....but yeah still a biger brother abusing his littler brother...unfrotsently iv hade everything translated one day when i was out walking whit a friend....and ever sens iv never translated Rammstiens songs xP LOL

I never said it was about rape, and it certainly isn't about abuse either, from where I'm standing. It was just plain o' consentual incest. I was talk about a different song altogether.

Sombolia
May 1st, 2006, 11:41 PM
*Turns macro and eats a human* Mmm, tasty ^_^ !

Yea, so I could have gone my entire life without hearing that.

Oi, teenagers. And furries. And teenage furries.

BWAH.

LionKingxx
May 2nd, 2006, 09:13 AM
No i would not

Shadow
May 2nd, 2006, 01:54 PM
a simpal answer form a simble female xP oh god that was mean i didnt mean that lol just kidding

Only-now
May 2nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
*sighs at StL* Let me agree and mentally restate what Sombolia said *smiles*

Hmmm, I never really liked the music much, so I wouldnt sing it. I don't like havy metal that much, and singing of incest, consensual or not is not my type of song either. I have listened to a song before to laugh at the way it started..lol....but thats about it for me.

~Kiva

Nephilim
May 2nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
Bah, you're a FiD so you can be quiet ^_~ ...

Your acronyms suck. Everyone knows FiD is the style that Jane Austen wrote in. :jejeje:

Get out!

TakaTiger
May 2nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
i didnt know that FiD was "Jane Austen's" writing style =x

Nephilim
May 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
i didnt know that FiD was "Jane Austen's" writing style =x

Free indirect discourse.

As opposed to Emma running around Highbury in a fursuit. ;P

Only-now
May 2nd, 2006, 05:43 PM
Since I don't know exactly what I was called, I won't take any offense to that, but I still stand with what I said..hehe. Well, actually I have a good defintion of my own for that acronym: Furry idea Destroyer..unless that is what you meant :)

~Kiva

Xinithian
May 2nd, 2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Only-now
Since I don't know exactly what I was called, I won't take any offense to that, but I still stand with what I said..hehe. Well, actually I have a good defintion of my own for that acronym: Furry idea Destroyer..unless that is what you meant :)

~Kiva Actually, I believe it's Furry in Denial... :p

And relating to the topic, they just put all of the rammstein music videos on iTunes.

Nephilim
May 3rd, 2006, 10:51 AM
Nawwrrrr, the first word is roughly right ;) , one of your comments in another thread led me to believe it beyond any doubt though. It's not an insult though ^_^ , however you should be prouder and more embracing ^_^ !

But, back on topic ^_^ !

Do Rammstein sing any songs that are in English ^_^ ?

Nein, all German.

Leopatra
May 3rd, 2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia

Oi, teenagers. And furries. And teenage furries.

BWAH.

Indeed scary. Hey at least it's not emo teenage furries. And I don't want to hurt my brain by thinking about that now.

And no I wouldn't sing that Rammstein Song. I prefer Oomph over Rammstein.

MehndiX
May 3rd, 2006, 12:06 PM

Do Rammstein sing any songs that are in English ^_^ ?

Two that I know of one is Angel (Engel) and the other I can't recall, I want to say Du Hast, but I may be wrong.

I wouldn't sing their stuff, I was once into the music but...it just got boring.

Only-now
May 3rd, 2006, 12:53 PM
OH! A Furry in Denial?! *laughs* Well, think what you will..but I highly doubt that any of my energy is used in forcing myself to deny something that I already find incredibly stupid (no offense). Like I had mentioned in that "other thread" I hate being told what I am, or accused...hehe. I prefer my acronym though *smiles*

~Kiva

Leopatra
May 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by MehndiX
Two that I know of one is Angel (Engel) and the other I can't recall, I want to say Du Hast, but I may be wrong.

I wouldn't sing their stuff, I was once into the music but...it just got boring.

Not to forget that anti-american Song :P Which is plain stupid because Wonder-Bra's came from England and it just shows that they do not put much thoughts in their song texts IMHO. And I am someone who actually listens to the lyrics when a Song is on. Yeah my curse <.<

Shadow
May 3rd, 2006, 03:35 PM
"sights again"....this thread have gone from rammstine to furry....

lol...

Only-now
May 3rd, 2006, 04:26 PM
In the spirit of protecting the actual topic of this thread, I won't go on with this here, but since I am the person in question here, all I have to do is say: I never was, and never will be a fur. You are wrong. There ya go..you don't need anymore proof than that! :) Anyways, sorry for going off topic there.

~Kiva

Neola
May 3rd, 2006, 06:45 PM
Maybe not in your eyes ;) ...

Anyway, back to the original topic ^_^ !

Can someone recommend some good Rammstein songs for me ^_^ ?
No, but some songs which would be "nice" (your definition ^_~) to translate in German classes :evilgrin:

Only-now
May 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM
To be quite blunt, it really doesn't matter what YOU think...lol.

On topic though, there was some song, the one we were listening to to laugh at, and it started off with the guy speaking in english..and saying something about someone coming to lay in the grass with him, or something. It was just funny the way he sounded, but other than that all the other songs I have heard I don't like much. I am not really into pointless violence and screaming type music.

~Kiva

Tiikeri
May 3rd, 2006, 11:31 PM
Feuer Frei
Asche Z? Asche
Benzin
Keine Lust
Links 234
Sonne (obviously)

...just to name a few ;)

I got the Rosenrot album and all the songs mentioned plus others, just ask me if you want em.

Sombolia
May 3rd, 2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Leopatra
I prefer Oomph over Rammstein.

Wow. I think I love you. Oomph owns my soul.

The correlation is there ^_~ ! You shouldn't be set against being a fur; you always used to be one, and you do things that make you a fur (including having had at least one furry mate with your character and in person). Be proud of your furriness my friend ^_^ ! It's nothing at all to be ashamed of, you should be able to hold your head high and say "I am a fur and I'm proud of it." instead of hiding it and pretending not to be.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's not really the furry thing I find funny, it's that you're using stereotypes to try and tell him he's something he's not, and doesn't want to be. Hmm.

Xinithian
May 4th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Feuer Frei
Asche Z? Asche
Benzin
Keine Lust
Links 234
Sonne (obviously)

...just to name a few ;)

I got the Rosenrot album and all the songs mentioned plus others, just ask me if you want em. Do you not like Ich Will that much?

KanuTGL
May 4th, 2006, 05:50 PM
No, I wouldn't.
I really don't think Rammstine's is worth any of my time (sorry all fans)... Yes, really, I think they kinda suck xP

Though, if I got to pick another song and got to have a band (oh wonderful thought...) playing with me, I'd definitely do it! :D

But since the question was "Would you Sing Rammstine's Sonne?", I say no.

Only-now
May 4th, 2006, 09:46 PM
*sighs* No, it isn't about disagreeing with you just for that sake, but I don't think that in any way you can tell me what I am..and act like you know what I am thinking. I simply HATE that attitude, in which you believe you know what the "problem" is, and what I should do.

I can name a much longer list of things that I do not possess that are characteristic of the furry community. It doesn't matter if I have a character etc, what it comes down to is whether or not I consider myself one. There is no other reason for me to deny it but because I truely believe what I am saying..and I really don't appreciate it when you believe you know better than I. I don't like furs, I am not in denial..maybe YOU are the one that needs to learn to accept THAT. Using an example of a fat man doesn't prove anything. That is a physcial state, obvious to all, and not nearly as complex as what goes into being classified in a certain category of people. The fact that there are so many shows just how much people differ. Being a fur is not a physical state, it is a mental state of mind, which "I" do not possess and do not want to. In fact, I think that your attitude toward me, as a fur, does a great deal to point out exactly why I DON'T like your "kind". I would think it would be easy for you to accept this, since you are all about the "facts"...right?

~Kiva

Juniper
May 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I would not sing anything from Rammstein, not really my thing. Come to think of it, I really don't sing much at all, unless I'm just having fun and sounding like an idiot.

Sombolia
May 4th, 2006, 11:40 PM
A crude example, but take for example a 600 pound person, with a very large body full of fat. "I'm not fat!" yells the person in dismay. He/she may believe he/she is not fat, but it doesn't mean their statement is true ^_~ !

There's a difference between who are on the outside and who you are on the inside- that "example" is not an example at all. You can tell me I have blue eyes and there's no way I can disagree with you. You can tell me I'm a furry and I sure as hell won't agree. Big differance, there.

If Kiva says he's not a furry, then he's not a furry- simple. I don't see why you're being so persistant about this.

Leopatra
May 5th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Maybe you should stop arguing, this isn't going to lead anywhere.

As someone who had her first contact with the Furry Fandom 8 years ago I can tell you that there's no clear definition of furry, and that this is one of top reasons for flamewars <.<

I like Animals, anthropomorphic Animals, I have a Fursona, I have some Characters, I collect plushes, I consider myself creative, I attended Furry Cons a long time ago (unfortunately)... But I wouldn't call myself Furry anymore and if someone does so, I feel _very_ offended. Just because of the big amount of kids and unlivable "persons" in the Fandom who are really going on my nerves, and flamewars like this one.

This whole "Furry or not thing" is a pain in the bum. Really. I am not a furry and I stoped caring about people like STL <.<

Kivuli: Is it really worth discussing with People who think they know better than yourself what and who you are? I don't think so really.
Sorry but such a discussion is ridiculous and lacks any sturdy argumentation.

Only-now
May 5th, 2006, 05:20 PM
It's Kiva by the way...don't mean that in a mean sense, just making sure you knew, etc..hehe.

I agree it IS a dumb conversation to have..and I never wanted it in the first place. If I remember correctly, I never meant to get on this topic at all. StL felt the need to mention yiffing and so I *sighed* about that and agreed with Sombolia...the topic was never meant to go into how I am one etc. It shouldn't even BE a topic, and we are already OFF-TOPIC in this thread..lol. If StL thinks this is sucha compelling issue, then I am sure he can make a thread somewhere to discuss it..anyways, I agree..and I'll stop with my side now.

~Kiva!

P.S -- Just wondering, but I was reading the comments here yesterday, and I saw Pnt's and such. Now part of it is missing..did you change it Pnt or did someone else? Just wondering.

Leopatra
May 5th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Sorry Kiva o.o

Juniper
May 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Haha, so you think it's ok to hate furs yet when other people and I say how pathetic and disgusting the human race is, and how humans cause tons of problems in the world, you get very offended! How hypocritical :p ...

Anyway, if you'd like to continue this *Pokes the private messaging system* ^_~ ...

You are a human.

Kiva, ya need to empty your PM box :evilgrin:

Only-now
May 5th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Alright, thanks...I emptied it! :)

Both of those examples have nothing to do with what we were just talking about. You are allowed to get offended by me disliking (not hating) furries, just as I am allowed to be offended when you criticize human beings. Those don't have anything to do with you telling me who I am like you know better than me. Anyways, yes..continue this in PM if you wish..

~Kiva

Xinithian
May 5th, 2006, 10:58 PM
A crude example, but take for example a 600 pound person, with a very large body full of fat. "I'm not fat!" yells the person in dismay. He/she may believe he/she is not fat, but it doesn't mean their statement is true ^_~ ! Actually, that contradicts your theory on furries. If you say that, it would assume that you are something based upon your physical condition, which would mean that the concept of furries saying that they're animals isn't true because they're physically humans.

EDIT: I don't want to get dragged into something totally off-topic, though, so this is the last thing I'll say about the furry issue.

On topic, I just heard "Reise, Reise". What exactly is it saying? I tried to figure out what it's saying by the cognates and it sounded like it was talking about something with fishermen.

Hanshilo
May 9th, 2006, 07:22 PM
lol i would, i don't know the words but if i find lyrics it is easier to sing it... think that is bad I was forced to sing a french song in lessons when i was in year 8 and that was the worst thing that happened
xD and it was amusing cause most of the words were toodled up... and i sang it better than the tape was doing xD:D

Hanshilo
May 9th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Maybe not in your eyes ;) ...

Anyway, back to the original topic ^_^ !

Aye you should try.
Du hast
Reise reise
mein teil
sonne
Hitler
and maybe there funny version of the smurfs xD

Ravincal
May 9th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Hmmm... Morgenstern would be a must, Ohne Dich and Reise reise as well.

Amaryllis
May 10th, 2006, 08:35 PM
aber deutch ist eine tolle sprache ;3

Shadow
May 10th, 2006, 09:06 PM
for crying out loud start a damn furry related thread xP

MehndiX
May 10th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Maybe it could have been Witt's Morgenstern?

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000025PH2/qid=1147298435/sr=8-2/ref=pd_ka_2/028-9512002-1420501

There's a sample on the page if you scroll down.

Personally I think I prefer Witt to Rammstein ; )

Neola
May 11th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
aber deutch ist eine tolle sprache ;3
Haha, verarschen kann ich mich selber! :lol:
Ganz im ernst, Deutsch sounds like crap, the Grammatik sucks und die Dialekte erst...oioioi :woeisme: Findest du wirklich, dass Deutsch 'ne "tolle Sprache" ist? I myself try to avoid speaking German whenever I can (which is fairly difficult as I'm living in Germany XP) Seriously, I speak English with my dad and Spanish with my mom even though they don't seem to understand very much...:lol: Oh, and of course I swear in different languages only...C'est le ****! :evilgrin:

Purpa
May 13th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Ehm, no thanks? =)
*waves at Shads*

Shadow
May 14th, 2006, 08:20 AM
witch is that music video where everyone stands naked exsept the singer our something ...i think he sings abut gays then 0.o

Hanshilo
May 15th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by shadow
witch is that music video where everyone stands naked exsept the singer our something ...i think he sings abut gays then 0.o

IU beleiev that was Mein Teil whisch was about a psycho not sure my friend mentioned it to me lots of sexual things in that song i believe but i won't go down that road :P

Nephilim
May 16th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Mein Teil (literally my parts, parts being slang for penis) is based on a true story of a man by the name of Armin Meiwes who put an advertisment out, saying he wanted to eat someone- „Suche gut gebauten 18-30jährigen zum Schlachten“ ("looking for a well built 18-30 year old to be slaughtered."). Another man, Bernd Jürgen Brandes, agreed, and he basically chopped him up and ate him, and shared some parts with him... specifically, his teil.

Only-now
May 16th, 2006, 04:07 PM
that is disgusting...very, very, VERY disgusting..and NOT something I want to hear someone sing about...*sighs* We heard about that here...since it was so sick and all.

~Kiva

Only-now
May 17th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I guess it goes to show you that sick, twisted people are not limited by governmental boundries..or affected by the actual countries. Death penalty for that guy! *smiles*

~Kiva

Only-now
May 18th, 2006, 05:37 PM
No, not nice..but the people who have commited that mentioned act...are very sick people..and definitely need not to live anymore...either in the literal sense, or a more metaphorical one. I suppose the person who decided it was alright is just as sick...but those people definitely don't need to interact with society whatsoever. I wasn't being serious about the death penalty thing..I know you guys don't have it...a lot of Euro nations don't. That person definitely needs to be locked up for the remainder of their life though. I mean, he did murder someone obviosuly..even if it was "consentual"

~Kiva

Only-now
May 18th, 2006, 08:57 PM
So what would be a good option? Apparently here, it costs more to the state to execute a person than it does to keep them locked up for life...yet we still keep that as an option. It really depends on the crime in my opinion, and I really do believe that certain people SHOULD be locked up for life/until they are dead. It all depends on how that infomation (about the hotel and such) came about, whether it was biased, and how they defined everything as to whether that is actually true. For instance..what is the definition of "good"?

Sombolia
May 19th, 2006, 02:48 AM
They used to have nasty methods for doing that here... some people would be hung, then have their arms/legs/head (not sure about the head) chopped off, then have their torso cut into four pieces.

Wasn't that in like.. the Middle Ages?

Nephilim
May 19th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Wasn't that in like.. the Middle Ages?

It was like... last week. :confused:

Actually, the last hanging was in 1964.

Only-now
May 21st, 2006, 03:29 AM
well, hanging is one of the methods that is still legal here in the United States in terms of executing someone. I mean, we don't do anything like that because that obviously isn't hanging. There are four other methods that are legal which are electrocution, gas chamber, lethal injection and the firing squad. Hanging isn't supposed to choke you obviously, but break your neck..so really it is quick and painless. Most of the time people choose lethal injection..lol.

~Kiva