PDA

View Full Version : Will the world end in June?

Nephilim
April 27th, 2006, 04:15 PM
If this was not in a serious forum like TSP, the only comment I would make was "lol."

But seeing as this is TSP, I shall leave my bucket o' lols at the door, step in and say: no! I mean, 6/6/6? Could they get any more unoriginal? Plus, there's an album coming out on that day that I want, so it best not end.

lionloversam
April 27th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I hope not. :eek:

Son-Goku
April 27th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Hmm, just curious... what Is the Bible Code exactly? Hmm, maybe you can give something more precise, like quotes? ... I've only heard of the Bible so far.

As for the end of the world? nope. Why ? because i need to visit all the countries in the world and meet some people that i talk to online and so so so much more ;) .

The end of the day will come when i'll get 10 in history class! XD.

Tiikeri
April 27th, 2006, 06:55 PM
The Omen!

*cough* anway, I seriously doubt it will, I'm probably saying that because I'm a stubborn atheist, but yeah...

Only-now
April 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I don't think there are even many Christians that believe in this, because that would basically contradict what the teachings of the Bible say, not to mention how would they possibly include "nuclear holocaust" in it? Unless that is just an assumption or interpretation based on how it describes it etc. I bet you can make up a secret code from the paragraph I am writing here, but that doesn't mean anything that comes from it is true. So, my opinion is that no, nothing will happen at all. There have been plenty of times when religion, codes, and people have said the world is coming to an end, but it hasn't happened yet. Not to mention, even with the tensions in the Middle East, the circumstances are not right for complete destruction of humanity of the Earth physically...not by nuclear means at least.

~Kiva

Juniper
April 27th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I don't buy the whole bible code thing because I saw the exact same thing done with Moby Dick and Crime and Punishment. If it is true, then meh, I still have a whole month to do some pretty crazy stuff, so I'm not too worried

Daniel
April 27th, 2006, 09:11 PM
if the world does end, i'll have to remember my towel......

Dare
April 27th, 2006, 09:35 PM
The world was supposed to have ended at least ten times within my lifetime, so I'm looking towards 06/06/06 with skeptical eyes...I mean, to my knowledge I'm still alive and typing this so...

if I'm going to bother following anything, it'll be the Mayan calendar, which runs out in 2012.
I certainly hope the world doesn't end in June, though it'd be just my luck to have something like nuclear war prevent me from going to Otakon. Drat!

Muruwa
April 27th, 2006, 09:52 PM
The Bible Code is very sketchy and leaves a lot to interpretation. You can really pick and choose which words you'd like to tie together, can't you? I mean, on the history channel they had a documentary on this (I only saw part of it) and someone used the bible code to predict that Gore would beat Bush in the presidential elections in America. Well, we all know how accurate that was...

la_reina
April 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Plus, there's an album coming out on that day that I want, so it best not end.

:lol: That's fa sho, Neph :D

As for me, no I don't think it's true. Simple as that. No one can predict when the world will end. 'Nuff said.

King Simba
April 27th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Ahh, brings back memories of when I read that newspaper article a few years back. I think it was in 1999 or something. :thinks:

I had a look around and I think this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/382787.stm) is it. Some of you will PROBABLY remember. xD

I don't think I'm really convinced of this 6/6/6 thing. I've heard many reports of the world supposingly coming to an end quite a few times and it's never happened...well, obviously. Haha! :evilgrin:

I think the world will end when a time comes. No-one will really know for sure on an exact date though I don't think so it's pretty much unpredictable.

Sombolia
April 28th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
I certainly hope the world doesn't end in June, though it'd jsut be my to have something like nuclear war prevent me from going to Otakon. Drat!

Haha- some people I know on livejournal are going to Otakon. Be sure to say hi to the guy in the bright orange suit and striped mask!

My answer- no. There were all kinds of "6/6/06: OMG THE SIIIIIGNS!!1" billboards around San Francisco. Made me laugh.

Stormfury
April 28th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
if I'm going to bother following anything, it'll be the Mayan calendar, which runs out in 2012.

:lol: Follow Gregorian, you might live longer! :p ...

Funny year 2012 might be - one thing comes to mind is this little (http://www.satansrapture.com/nasa2012.htm) piece of reading.

I don't think that the world will end in June. This random chance number-sequencing occultness is appealing no doubt (and a definite possibility); but given the broad spectra of indetermination, you can spin that wheel and get nowhere.

:hakuna:

Sombolia
April 28th, 2006, 02:25 AM
According to the bible, isn't there supposed to be hell on Earth for years leading up to the end? With people coming forward pretending to be Jesus and such?

I still find it amusing that people think they know when the world will end, when Jesus Himself doesn't. Psh.

Stormfury
April 28th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
I still find it amusing that people think they know when the world will end, when Jesus Himself doesn't. Psh.

Good point, Sombolia. :lol:

Maybe you can ask him during his second coming. :E

Jesus: "It already has! Muahahaa!" :evilgrin: :eek:

Simba_2004
April 28th, 2006, 04:10 AM
You post something about the Bible? I believe it is only fair that in defense that scripture actually be posted to show what the Bible really says about the end times and not what some man thinks of it.

Matthew 24
1 ? And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 ? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name?s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect?s sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 ? Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

lion_roog
April 28th, 2006, 04:57 AM
Good...something to look foward to...:D

Shadow
April 28th, 2006, 05:40 AM
no....a sientist said that 2000 would a coment would end the world...i fell very much alive....besides...its the bible...and i dont belive in it...so..

Sharifu
April 28th, 2006, 09:19 AM
It better not end then! It will be the first full day I can spend with STM when he comes this summer.

:p

I don't think the world would end then.

Sadiki
April 28th, 2006, 11:50 AM
well if that will be the case... at least I will die with my love then ;)

but yeah I very much doubt it will happen :p

Only-now
April 28th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I said the same thing, even though this is completely bogus stuff. I am sure when the world doesn't end on the 6th, the supporters of the Bible Code will say "I think it mean 3006!" or something along the lines. Anyways, I said the same thing to Eva about being with her if the world did end. She is coming to visit me on June 3rd, so we would have 3 days together..hehe.

~Kiva

Krypto
April 28th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Before we go any further: 666 is the mark of the beast, right? What does that have to do with the date of the end of the world? It does seem like a cheap, convenient number to pull out of nowhere. I saw on the Discovery Channel that the "bible code" is actually pretty much garbage and that you can pretty much find a "code" in there for anything. And I trust the Discovery Channel: everything that I've seen them go over that I actually know something about has been right and it usually affronts popular belief. Like the one that they did about the Da Vinci Code. The Da Vinci Code is apparently complete bollocks (to go all English. :lol:). The Discovery Channel went over how what Dan Brown has said wasn't physically possible. I've learned that the material which he's supposedly uncovered was never hidden. To make matters worse, the material which he's citing as primary sources is actually all fake stuff that people were using to get money. And the original stuff in the work is actually complete lies. So, I'm really just saying that a lot of people are writing really stupid stuff involving biblical matters, because it's pop culture to trash religion. And for some reason that is absolutely beyond me, it's always popular to tell everyone that they're about to die. :lol:

All that being said, I really hope that doesn't happen in the month of my birthday! :lol: :cheese: Honestly, at this moment, I don't think that any sort of nuclear holocaust will occur. But I'm not worried about it. It's like the Kingdom Hearts quote: "regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all". I really try to live that quote and not be worried about stuff and to be brave in the presence of uncertainty. Because we're never capable of being certain about anything at any time-involving worldly matters. It's also like the S.T.A.R.S. team motto: "expect the unexpected," or "expect nothing," both basically going to say to prepare for anything. All that aside, I really do believe in God and I just feel that everything is going to be okay.

We were actually discussing death in church recently. The preacher recited this quote from someone who had said something to the effect that most people think that this is the world of the living, though it's actually the world of the dying. We're all dying. But in the other life, there is no death-only life. So, it's in the other life that people are truly alive. I just think that's definitely an interesting way to look at it.

I like it here and I'm not ready to go anywhere. :cheese: But I'm not afraid. :cheese:

Only-now
April 28th, 2006, 03:48 PM
@ StL: that was..pointless to mention..lol.

~Kiva

Nephilim
April 28th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Krypto
Like the one that they did about the Da Vinci Code. The Da Vinci Code is apparently complete bollocks (to go all English. :lol:).

Apparently? It's a work of fiction!

Adrenaline
April 29th, 2006, 03:18 PM
I don't think it will. But if it does... I get to spend my last day living at the Bronx Zoo! Yay!!! XD

Kiara
April 29th, 2006, 11:42 PM
The world can't end on our national day! 'cause it is then...right swedish pals? :confused:

Lion Roar
April 30th, 2006, 12:25 AM
6th June! :gasp: So it will end on my birthday. :eww: Sounds impressive, though I don't really think it will end that day :evilgrin:

starlioness
April 30th, 2006, 08:01 AM
nice birthday pres Lion Roar :evilgrin: ..

*shakes her trusty 8 ball * hmmm... check back in 2 months :uhno: :nukawha:

Scorplion
April 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Beat me to it, Nephilim.

It's mind boggling how people just went off the deep end when that book came out. I read it and enjoyed it as a work of fiction. Because that's what it is.

The world could end anytime, really. I mean, you never know what's going to happen.
So what if it does? There's nothing we can do about it.
But it better not end this year because there are several things going on that I refuse to miss over something as trivial as the world ending.

Pathfinder
May 3rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
I read that link about the comet that was posted... I've heard of Planet X, and information suggesting that it doesn't exist. (My science group was once called Planet X :p) Anyway... June 6th is a little under a month away now, so unless something drastic happens in the war in Iraq and either America or Iraq sets off missiles, I doubt it'll end in a nuclear holocaust.

Knowing the luck of mankind, we'll probably all be killed off from something really stupid- like falling into a tar pit or something. :p

Dyani
May 3rd, 2006, 09:29 PM
lets think about it a little.. ok 666 is apparently the number of the beast/devil well we have had numerous 6/6/6's sooo why didnt the world end then?

This is too much like The Omen :p

Adrenaline
May 3rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Dyani
lets think about it a little.. ok 666 is apparently the number of the beast/devil well we have had numerous 6/6/6's sooo why didnt the world end then?

Good point! Like, June 6th of 1906. Did the world end then? Nooooo. :p Unless it did, but we're imagining it didn't, but that gets too complicated. X)

starlioness
May 3rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
maybe it'll be 6/6/6666

Dyani
May 4th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Adrenaline
Good point! Like, June 6th of 1906. Did the world end then? Nooooo. :p Unless it did, but we're imagining it didn't, but that gets too complicated. X)
We live in the Matrix after all.... O_o

@starlionness - oo that should be intriging!!! but none of us will be around to see it! :(

But whats a bit ominous.. look what happened in London in 1666. The Plague and the Great Fire of London! But then what will happen in 2666??? It does make you think doesn't it? :vitsm:

Pathfinder
May 4th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Everyone usually freaks out with the whole 666 thing. True, there have been 666 dates in the past, but in previous 666's not many people were concerned with the end of the world. :p Now, everyone is.

lion_roog
May 4th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Man...I used to live by highway 666 until they changed the umber....Now it's 187 or something...:gasp:

Sudi
May 25th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Man I hope the world doesn't end I got too much planned for this summer =D

Neola
May 25th, 2006, 04:24 PM
We should do a voting on this...:D
The winners will get a prize ^^

Nephilim
May 25th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Hehe, less than two weeks left now! It's getting exciting lol :p !

I have two exams that day, so we can only hope. ;)

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Neola
We should do a voting on this...:D
The winners will get a prize ^^

oh, yes... if that were to be then those who vote 'yes' either way wouldn't get a prize :p :lol: ... if they're right they die, if wrong, no prize :D:cheese:

anyways, I think the world will end when it ends, no time earlier... and cannot be predicted... just happen suddenly and without warning in an unexpected time... like a thief in the night... had the owner of the house known the time and night the thief were to appear, he would had been ready for the thief, however, he didn't and therefore awoke to see his stuff gone the next morning.

That's how it'll be... unknown...

Malicious
May 25th, 2006, 10:39 PM
I hope it doesn't end before the 25th. I want to celebrate my birthday and eat my cake before everything is gone. x)

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 10:44 PM
ok then, how's the 26th sound? :evilgrin: :p

Malicious
May 25th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
ok then, how's the 26th sound? :evilgrin: :p

Yes, that'll do just fine. So long as I get to eat my double chocolate cake with edible letters and decorations! :evilgrin:

nathalie
May 25th, 2006, 10:50 PM
How does: "never in the near future" sounds? :p

I don't believe any of this stuff.

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Malicious
Yes, that'll do just fine. So long as I get to eat my double chocolate cake with edible letters and decorations! :evilgrin:

:lol:

what if you have some left over :gasp: .. may want to postpone it until the 30th... just in case... :p

Sadiki
May 25th, 2006, 11:49 PM
or then just save piece of that cake and take over the world with it.. sinse as long there is some of that cake left... there is hope for this planet.

And I second Nathalie... there isn't any good prove why world would end in 6th of June 2006, that is just too wierd to be true ;)

Storm90
June 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Heh, I doubt the world will end on 6/06/06. I think its all superstition, though its funny to see people going "OMG WE ARE GONNA DIE"

Though I don't want it to end! I still need to go to camp to see my friends, get my own horse, get through highschool at least and so much more.

:gasp:

I'm too young to die! XDD

Adrenaline
June 4th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I don't think the world will end on June 6th. The devil's number is 666. On June 6th, it's gonna be 6/6/06. As in 6606. That's not the same as 666. Think about it. :p

I'll give cookies to anyone who understood that. :D

TakaTiger
June 4th, 2006, 07:31 PM
i understood it! >.>....<.<...

wheres my cookie?!

and if it does end in june, i guess i get armageddon for my birthday ^^ <joy>

Nephilim
June 4th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Isn't the devil's number 616, anyway?

Adrenaline
June 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
i understood it! >.>....<.<...

wheres my cookie?!

and if it does end in june, i guess i get armageddon for my birthday ^^ <joy>
Here you go. *hands you cookie* :p

And you're right Nephilim, it is 616. Didn't some people find that out recently? Anyway, I guess we're saved. XP

This Land
June 4th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Well, 2 days to go i guess :p

What shall i do on my last two days on earth *insert sarcasm here*

A-non-a-mus
June 5th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Isn't the devil's number 616, anyway?

ehm... where did you hear that from? ... the number I mean... I've never heard anywhere where the number was ever anything but 666... :confused:

Revelation 13:18
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

Nephilim
June 5th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
ehm... where did you hear that from? ... the number I mean... I've never heard anywhere where the number was ever anything but 666... :confused:

Revelation 13:18
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

A fragment from the oldest copy of the New Testament (dating around the third century, I believe) was found, clearly stating the number to be 616. A lot of research and the like by scholars and so on has been done, and it seems likely that 666 is merely a typo of 616 in later copies.

Still, I doubt it will catch on.

Dare
June 5th, 2006, 08:43 PM

Still, I doubt it will catch on.

Of course it's not going to...it's too much work to remember that the middle number is a "1" and not a "6". Besides, as Daniel P. Winters (author of The Omen) says..."It rolls off the tongue easier".

LunarCat
June 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
the world apparently isn't going to end tomorrow because a movie is coming out tomorrow called the Omen. i mean they wouldn't have done that if they thought it was going to end. :p

Kovu The Lion
June 5th, 2006, 08:49 PM
if it ends, i'd be happy, no exam! XD

This Land
June 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM
If the world does end tomorrow, we will chnage our lea meetings to tomorrow in the Big Pride rock in the clouds :p

well i dont beive it will happen anyway, loads of nonsense and ***********************************************. :D

A-non-a-mus
June 5th, 2006, 10:27 PM
A fragment from the oldest copy of the New Testament (dating around the third century, I believe) was found, clearly stating the number to be 616. A lot of research and the like by scholars and so on has been done, and it seems likely that 666 is merely a typo of 616 in later copies.

hmmm... that's interesting to know...

Monai
June 5th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Oh no. 'Tis the end today.

...yeah.

I honestly don't believe the world will end in the next 24 hours or something. Just too unlikely.

A-non-a-mus
June 5th, 2006, 11:06 PM
when a day ends, it is merely beginning to others... :p it's still the 5th where I am

and yeah, I don't believe anything will happen

Stormfury
June 6th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom: let anyone with the understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

"This is a very nice piece to find," Dr. Aitken said. "Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast."

"The tiny fragment of 1,500-year-old papyrus is written in Greek, the original language of the New Testament, and contains a key passage from the Book of Revelation."

Regardless of passages and superstitions... it would be wise to observe possible heightened terrorist attacks... and a king* of fierce countenance will have to wait its turn. Because the common man is first in line.

Kovu The Lion
June 6th, 2006, 01:14 AM
its 666 somewhere on the earth

In the bible it says Jesus will never and is never late so, the world aint ending ;) :P Unless he's on GMT or EST XD!!!

Sombolia
June 6th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

In the bible it says Jesus will never and is never late so, the world aint ending ;) :P Unless he's on GMT or EST XD!!!

Maybe Jesus loves me and decided to be on Pacific time today.

In which case we all five hours of life left, use them wisely!

Stormfury
June 6th, 2006, 03:54 AM
"An unsettling ubiquity:
So people have looked for ? and found ? 666 in all sorts of places. Believers in the number?s power have used biblical letter-numeric code to convert the names of countless political leaders, including many popes, to come out 666, marking them as that generation?s Antichrist. That includes Franklin Delano Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

It?s a number that the Reagans didn?t want as an address when they moved out of the White House in 1989 to the Los Angeles neighborhood of Bel-Air. So they changed their address from 666 St. Cloud Road to 668. In 1980, a TV host and others rigged the number 666 to come up in a Pennsylvania lottery drawing.

It?s a number that is part of every UPC barcode on groceries (a coincidence according to the code?s inventor). With biblical coding, 666 also is the number for the WWW of the World Wide Web."

So... is it too late for Make-A-Wish ? :D :lol: :cheese:

Xinithian
June 6th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

In the bible it says Jesus will never and is never late so, the world aint ending ;) :P Unless he's on GMT or EST XD!!! Actually, the bible says that Jesus won't let anybody know when he's coming back. If he did, it would take the point out of the rapture, because everybody could prepare for the event days before it happens.

Stormfury
June 6th, 2006, 05:07 AM
I heard Hell, Michigan is the place to be; today: =D

Coming this summer is a date that will occur only once in our lifetime: June 6, 2006. What?s so special about that, you may ask? Well, we here in Hell recognize that date as 6-6-6, so we?re throwing a party! Everyone is invited to visit us on that day to commemorate the occasion. Live entertainment will perform until midnight, and prizes will be awarded for the best costumes. After all, this is the town where Halloween is celebrated all year long.

There?s even fun stuff planned for the kids. Creepy Clyde will entertain the ?Lil? Devils? at Screams with his spooky songs from 4:00 until 9:00 p.m. Additionally, visitors to our store can enjoy small ice cream cones and sundaes for only 66 cents all day long, right up until midnight. We?re not evil ? we?re just taking advantage of an excuse to have fun! Come on out to Hell for a good time. We?ll see you on 6-6-6!

Neola
June 6th, 2006, 11:47 AM
AAAAAHHHH; IT'S JUNE 6th, WE ALL MUST DIE NOW!!!! :eek:

.............. :hmm:..............

Hmm, nothing happened:confused:
:D

nathalie
June 6th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I can't even believe people actually believe this stuff. But who am I ... :cheese:

I even forgot it was "suppose" to be today, haha.

A_Rogue_Lion
June 6th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Lol well the only evil thing today is GCSE exams lol so the Apocalypse better hurry up

Neola
June 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Yet ;) ...

Wanna bet?:evilgrin:

nathalie
June 6th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I just told Bart: Oh yeah, in case you wanna know, the world is gonna end today.

And he goes like: yeah, already knew that, 06.06.2006 at 6h06m06s am. (don't know myself if it was suppose to be that hour)

And I was like: What timezone was that ment to be in ?

*ahum* hehe

Katse
June 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
"So, the 666 have come."

"But not gone!"

Gawd, I blame my English substitute for making my class study Julius Ceasar for the last nine weeks of school. x_o

I think the world will blow up simultaneously as each time zone reaches 6h06m06s. :kiss:

Azerane
June 6th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Well, it's the 7/6/06 here now... so... where's my big explosion hmm? :p

"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

Sombolia
June 6th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Katse
I think the world will blow up simultaneously as each time zone reaches 6h06m06s. :kiss:

Hasn't that already happened? :bleen:

King Simba
June 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Haha, well still 6/6/06 here and still nothing's happened. And I ended up taking my English and Graphics exam today so not good timing if it does happen... :p

Sadiki
June 6th, 2006, 03:52 PM
well it's only 9am in CA so there is still a lot of time XD

Stormfury
June 6th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Azerane

:lol: Well... that's what happens when you loose your illudium Q-36.

OMG, my computer just spitted some pea soup all over me and said "Get OUT!" ... Time of the signs I tell ya...

:eek: :D

Tiikeri
June 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Actually, I didn't fall out of bed this morning ;)

Kovu The Lion
June 6th, 2006, 06:10 PM
I got up this morning seriously with my parents yelling and screaming saying the world was ending, my father saying Jesus Christ had came and said there was no time to prepare, told me to look out the window everything was red, and to find out

Nothing was wrong.

Scared me half to death :lol:

Nephilim
June 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Yet ;) ...

Thank you for abiding by the forum rules.

Nephilim
June 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Lol, I like to think my reply there was short, concise and to the point ^_~ ...

I like to think it was against the rules.

? No spam. This includes no one word replies, floods of smilies rather than text.

Play nicely.

Nephilim
June 6th, 2006, 10:51 PM
*Pokes the Pride Rules*

"No chatting in threads. (ex: 1 line posts and replies)"

I think that gets your post that quoted mine ^_^ ... In fact I could probably find a thousand posts of members who have broken that rule (not on purpose in most cases!)

Anyway, not to worry, we'll just have to make sure we don't do it in future ^_^ ...

I'm omitted as I was replying to a having someone report your post. So. Yes, make sure you don't.

Tiikeri
June 7th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Well I'm still alive......shame really.

nathalie
June 7th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Don't think like that ... please.

Neola
June 7th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I just woke up and...yeah, seems like the world still exists XD

King Simba
June 7th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Oh well, it looks as though I'll have to take my Science exam this afternoon then... xD

But I'm still sorta glad to be alive anyways. ^^