PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to Sharifu (21), Fuzzy (21), lionloversam (21) and Damu (16)

Sadiki
April 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Isn't that just awesome, 3 people on Lea who have born the same year and the same day. I really hope you all have an awesome birthday.
First of all, Happy birthday Lionloversam, I from these 3 person you are the one I don't know that well, but I still wish you have great 21st anniversary, spend it well ;)

Fuzzy: Finally my bro, you did it. I know how long you have looking foward to turning 21 and it's absolutly awesome, I really wish I could spend it with you as I did spend your 20 year anniversary, but sinse up coming summer it's not possible... anyways I try my best to get to see you this summer and I'm pretty sure we will. the best birthday for you mate!

Sharifu: My love :love: finally 21 even I know you would rather stay as 18 for rest of your life, anyways it's not possible... I really hope you can get to spend your birthday with someone especially sinse you rarelly get to spend time with your friends nowdays and sinse that is your only day off in this week. I really wish I could spend your birthday with you more then anything, but I always feel that way no matter what day it is... *hugs* hopefully my present for you arrives soon, the least this Saturday. *hugs*

also happy birthday for you Damu even we have never seen you posting anything, yet still I hope you read this someday and hope that you have a great 16th birthday

Lion King Stu
April 26th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah not quite the 26th here yet but well its only 34 mins so hell why not just say Happy B-day to you all now ^^.

Anyway happy b-day Fu'ey you awesome lioness ya ^^.
Same to Big Papa Fuzz ^^.
And LLS and Damu happy b-day to you both as well ^^.

Hope you all have a brill b-day:cheese:.
Save some cake ;).

Sharifu
April 26th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
finally 21 even I know you would rather stay as 18 for rest of your life, anyways it's not possible...

:lol: That's kind of a joke I seriously wouldn't want to stay one age forever because that would just be... creepy. :haha:

But thank you! Even though I know my birthday is tomorrow but since you're in Finland STM, it is my birthday now for you. :p

Hopefully I'll go see The Wild tomorrow with at least one friend.

And Happy Birthday Bradley you crazy fuzzzzzy lion you! I bet no one is more happy to turn 21! :lol: I want to draw you a card but I don't think I'll have time! :gasp: I have to work soon! (I get home around midnight) I hope STM and I can see you this summer before we leave for Finland.

And Happy Birthday lionloversam, it's awesome you were born on the same day and year as Brad and I! :D I hope you have a fun birthday. ^^

And Happy Birthday Damu! Sweeeeet 16! You should post here, so we can get to know ya! ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, especially you STM. :love:

King Simba
April 26th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, Happy B-day to you all. ^^

Hope you all have a great day! =) Especially Fuzzy (Fuzzeh) and Fu (Fu'ey.) You guys are awesome. It's been great getting to know ya both over the time I've been here at Lea. :hugs:

And also, Happy B-day to LLS and Damu. Hope you guys have a good 'un. ^^

One_with_Nala
April 26th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Happy birthday people! :) And STM, I thought you were very kind to comment on each member. (You pwn).

(And just sliding slightly off topic, if there was one age I would want to stay as, it would be 25. Because it's my favourite number ^^)

ThiagoPE
April 26th, 2006, 11:09 PM
My happy birthsaywishes for you all!

Stormfury
April 26th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Happy birthday, old yous! :nukasm:

lionloversam
April 27th, 2006, 02:34 AM
Yes! Finally 21. I promise I won't drink......................... too much. :cheese: :lol:

Simba_2004
April 27th, 2006, 04:35 AM
LKD HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MAN!!! Already said happy birthday on myspace but why not again on lea :p

also happy b-day Sharifu :cheese:

unregistered user
April 27th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Happy Birthday to Y'all ;)
have a good one to y'all.

nathalie
April 27th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Happy birthday to you all :cheese:

This Land
April 27th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Woah, such a Conisidence, 3 people all 21 on the same day :cheese:

I hope all you great people enjoy your Birthday and go for a Pint :D

Azerane
April 27th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday to you all :)

Sweet 16 to Damu, and happy, happy 21st to Sharifu, lionloversam and Fuzzy. All the best you guys :hugs:

Eva Janus
April 27th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Wow! Lotsa peeps having birthdays today! :D Hope you all have good ones!! *hugs Sharifu* :fini:

Sharifu
April 27th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Wow thank you everyone!!!

*:hugs: Eva back* :D

I wish I could be with my Lea buddies this year on my birthday, like last year, but oh well, this summer will make up for that. :cheese:

la_reina
April 27th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday...tho I think I'm a lil late:p Especially you, Sharifu :hug:

Tiikeri
April 27th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Happy birthday y'all! And since the vast majority of you are of legal drinking ages, you must drink yourselves into oblivion, because you're only 21 once ;)

lionloversam
April 27th, 2006, 02:19 PM
^ Is two ounces of vodka enough?

EDIT: Happy birthday to Fuzzy, Sharifu, and Damu. :hugs: :licks: :cheese:

Neola
April 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
Didn't you promise not to drink?:bleen:
:D Just kidding, have an awesome birthday you four (dunno if I'm late but I guess so...) :hugs:
And yeah, 3 members, all turning 21 on the same day...that's a cool coincidence. I was wondering....who of you is the oldest?:cheese:

lionloversam
April 27th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Yes! Finally 21. I promise I won't drink......................... too much. :cheese: :lol:

:lol: Here is what I said... Well, any way, yeah I shouldn't drink any way because I take seizure medication. Also, alcholism runs in my family on both sides. But, it is not a problem for any immediate family.

Daniel
April 27th, 2006, 04:33 PM
happy birthday y'all :D

Noodle
April 27th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Happy birthdays ^^ .:hugs::hugs:

Tiikeri
April 27th, 2006, 07:17 PM
zomgwtflolz

Erm, no, 2 bottles is barely enough ;)

lionloversam
April 28th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Well, I had one Itailian Surfer. And I feel...... tired and goofy. :lol:
How about another. :lol: No. I want to wake up tomorrow in the morning. :p

Ngatuny
April 28th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Happy birthday all of you. :hugs:

Sombolia
April 28th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Happy birthday, everyone!

And Happy Birthday to Mr. Patrick Stump- sadly, I only have custody of him on weekends.

LunarCat
April 28th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Happiest of days ;) :hugs:

HasiraKali
April 28th, 2006, 02:01 AM
I'm late but happy birthday you guys! :D

Lion_King_300
April 28th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Happy birthday to everyone! What an unbelievable coincidence, three members turning 21 today.

Hope everyone has a memorable and fun day, I'm not too worried about Sharifu or Sam, but those of us that know about Fuzzy can't help but wonder what he's up to tonight! :evilgrin: :gasp: Maybe he'll have a story to tell tomorrow... or maybe the day after he he's still recovering. :)

All four of you enjoy yourselves, especially my good friend Sharifu! :hugs:

http://students.washington.edu/tim300/Birthday_cake.JPG

I hope everyone likes the cake I baked for the birthday boys and girl (passes it around) I put extra sprinkles!

:cheese:

Kopa
April 28th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Happy birthday you guys ^_^ :hugs: =)

lion_roog
April 28th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Happy Birthdays!!!...Remember, just because you're 21 doesn't mean you can do whatever you want...Apparently you can't go around naked...believe me...:D

Sharifu
April 28th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Aww thanks everyone! Thanks for the cake Tim! :p Haha. Well my birthday was nice. My friend Muruwa (that's not her real name) :p came over and we went to see The Wild. (If you want to see what I thought about the movie, check the thread about the movie in The Swamp) She gave me a dragon poster, that's so nice of her. ^^ After we saw the movie, we had some Chinese food for dinner, then had some ice cream at Cold Stone! :D I LOVE their ice cream... I got Birthday Cake Remix ice cream haha... It's so good. At first, I didn't think of getting it because it's my birthday, it's just because I like it! :p When I came home my dad gave me a card and a box of See's Chocolate. Well it was a nice day for not having much planned. :p Thanks for calling me Tim hehe. I tried to call Brad today too but his voice mail inbox was full! I couldn't even leave him a message! :gasp: Well I think he's too busy anyways haha... But well I think he'll get the message on his My Space I left for him, and here in this topic, some time.

Originally posted by Neola
yeah, 3 members, all turning 21 on the same day...that's a cool coincidence. I was wondering....who of you is the oldest?:cheese:

I can never seem to remember what time I was born... I think it was 2 something AM... I'll get back to you on that. When I talk to my mom again. :p I need to remember that.

lion_roog
April 28th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu

I can never seem to remember what time I was born... I think it was 2 something AM... I'll get back to you on that. When I talk to my mom again. :p I need to remember that.

:haha:..I'm sure she wont forget what time you were born...:browlift:...I mean, how can you forget after all that pain?...:D

And your present will be sent soon...I just have to receive it in the mail to make sure it is good enough for you...=D

Sharifu
April 28th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Jeff, you are sending me something! :gasp: Awwwww :D Ooh how nice... I get to look forward to STM's present too. ^^

And yeah, my mom DOES know what time I was born, so I will ask her in the morning. :p

lion_roog
April 28th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Oh yes....and I will include a personal note...hand written by me...or some bum in exchange for a quarter...:D