PDA

View Full Version : Foursquare

ThiagoPE
April 26th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Hi all, I would like to know if someone here uses foursquare and want be folowed there

For who donīt know, foursquare is a social network which the main goal is register and share places where you go using your mobile phone. I love registering the situations that happens in my days there, not only for the people who follow me, but to myself, to remeber what happened in the past.

Also foursquare has a fetuare for you register and share "tips" for that place, one real example with me was when i was to Mcdonalds in liberdade neighbohood (the japanese neighbohood) in São Paulo, because there is a long coridor which i never gave much attention to it several times i gone there, when i made my "foursquare check-in" apeared the tip "donīt forget to follow the long corridor, in the end there is a beautiful japanese Garden" andīso, i knew there were a beutiful Garden there. this tips system is also good to know if a restaurant food is good, if a hotel is nice, etc...

Guntur
April 26th, 2013, 11:14 AM
http://leahalalela.org/showthread.php?237-Foursquare&highlight=Foursquare here it is Thiago.