PDA

View Full Version : Figure I should say "Hi" since I am in town...

Aurelian
April 16th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah, old Feral/Roquivo is still alive. Hard to believe, but it's been almost a year since I even peaked in here. I am so busy these days. I am an administrator at another (built from scratch) web forum called (Gametalk X.0 (gtx0.com)). I still consider Lea my first online family, though, and follow the Facebook page. Nice to see this place actually have decent activity considering how quiet it was last I was here.

For those who have joined the forum since my last appearance, it's a pleasure to meet you. A Lea veteran from 2004, I used to be the alpha wolf of the pride, except that I don't really have the fursona anymore. Haven't thought of myself as a wolf in ages. I started drifting from the community when it got really quiet in 2010, and by early 2011, I was gone completely. I can't promise to be active, but will try to stop in now and then.

Simbaspirit
April 17th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Feral!! *glomp* :hugs: good to see you around again :)

cleargreenwater
April 17th, 2013, 02:31 AM
I think I just joined as you were stepping out the door, always nice to see people stop back :-)

Utora
April 17th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Hey Roqy :cheese:..or Feral xexe. Welcome back!

Sadiki
April 17th, 2013, 03:43 AM
O hai there Feral, to be honest I was thinking just couple of days ago where you had gone to. It's good to hear you're live and well :hugs:

Azerane
April 17th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Hey, good to see you again :)

Aurelian
April 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Small world, aye Peterri? lol

Mufasa, I am guessing you are not the original Mufasa, as in the founder(and abandoner) of Lea? Sorry, but not sure who you are.

Great to see all you guys again.

nathalie
April 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM
nope, the real Mufasa hasn't been on Lea since he left the first time

this one is Utora

King Simba
April 17th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Hey there Feral! It's great to see you again. :) Welcome home!

Guntur
April 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Welcome back Rocky!

Sombolia
April 18th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Hey Rocky! Nice to see you around. :D