PDA

View Full Version : Rare lion king stuff for sale/trade

lionkinglover
April 13th, 2013, 12:51 AM
I have a Sarabi plushie with her cub , and I have a Disney store Scar plush from 2011 along with a Disney store Simba from 2011 the adult one. :P

here are the prices

- Sarabi with her cub $65.00 or OFFER
- cub Simba ( without the Sarabi ) 3.00
- Disney store Scar plush 2011 HIGH BIN AS HE IS SO SPECIAL $ 100.00 or OFFER
- Disney store adult Simba plush 2011 HIGH BIN AS HE IS SPECIAL $ 70.00 or OFFER

I also take trades so just ask me . ;)

Sharifu
April 13th, 2013, 04:34 AM
You charge a lot for those items. No offense but I don't think anyone here is going to want to buy those items at those prices.

nathalie
April 13th, 2013, 06:58 AM
The Sarabi seems a descent price, I've seen for what it goes on ebay :o
(if it has the original Simba cub though, many come with a random Simba plush)

The Scar and Simba ... for plush that were what, 25 $ ?

If you keep stuff on sale long enough, there'll always be someone who's willing to pay such an amount.
One can always try :)

lionkinglover
April 13th, 2013, 12:07 PM
You charge a lot for those items. No offense but I don't think anyone here is going to want to buy those items at those prices.

The only reason i'm charging them for that much is to get a jenna plush. :P but these are also rare and they where special toys to me. but i'm also am gonna take a reasonable offer on them. ;)

The Sarabi seems a descent price, I've seen for what it goes on ebay :o
(if it has the original Simba cub though, many come with a random Simba plush)

The Scar and Simba ... for plush that were what, 25 $ ?

If you keep stuff on sale long enough, there'll always be someone who's willing to pay such an amount.
One can always try :)

Yeah i'm doing my best. but i'm also taking offers so but as long as they are reasonable. :curious:

EDIT : I'm trying to sell these as soon as possible because i'm moving soon.

Simbaspirit
April 13th, 2013, 02:37 PM
lionkinglover what country do you live in?

lionkinglover
April 13th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Um the US. but if you are interested i would lower prices majorly. :lol: but the simba cub that went to sarabi is sold so sarabi's price will be way cheaper. :p

lionkinglover
April 13th, 2013, 05:14 PM
disney store sarabi with baby simba has been sold and so has the disney store adult simba from 2011

HasiraKali
April 13th, 2013, 10:37 PM
The price on the two from 2011 is pretty high... especially since the Disney Store I was at today still had the Simba.

lionkinglover
April 14th, 2013, 12:00 PM
They still do ? what should i charge them for ?