PDA

View Full Version : Okay, So Who *likes* Kiara???????

Kiara Serengeti
March 27th, 2006, 12:09 AM
I'm polling to see HOW MANY people LIKE Kiara and how much.... :evilgrin:

TakaTiger
March 27th, 2006, 12:15 AM
she makes me want to punch babys

Fire_Hazard
March 27th, 2006, 01:54 AM
TAKA! That is not funny! *Hides his giggles, but then bursts out laughing* :p

I admit, Adult Kiara is smexy!

unregistered user
March 27th, 2006, 02:08 AM
Tee-hee! Option[2] via poll. But I think Taka Tiger is really onto something there...

:gasp:

TakaTiger
March 27th, 2006, 02:12 AM
do we really need all the babys in the world? >.>....<.<..... anyway, as if you haddn't guessed, i dont like her atoll.

lionloversam
March 27th, 2006, 02:27 AM
I voted for option one. :hehe:

Nicoga
March 27th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Myeh, she's okay... Not anything that sticks out for me, but she's a purdy lioness and a ky00t cubby. :curious:

lion_roog
March 27th, 2006, 03:32 AM
I wont say a thing, because most of y'all ain't over 18 yet...:D

chaotic serenit
March 27th, 2006, 04:06 AM
I can't say hate, really...I really can't bring myself to passionately dislike characters. I like Kiara as an individual character because, as I've stressed before, she's refreshingly unique in her "average girl" appeal. How she's handled in the execution of TLK II's plot is something entirely different...

Shadow
March 27th, 2006, 04:28 AM
i love her! X3 even though i know rest of these idiotic lions and lionesses dont xP

starlioness
March 27th, 2006, 04:41 AM
I like her... lying flat on my living room floor :evilgrin: ..

o.k, I'm kidding I will admit I like her name , it's pretty.. I just don't like her character.. :p

Kiara Serengeti
March 27th, 2006, 05:01 AM
There was some African-American show with a character's girlfriend named Kiara. Coincedince, I know, because Kiara actually seems to be a familiar name in some African-American circles, but I was still amused.

Sharifu
March 27th, 2006, 08:34 AM
She's ok.

I like Nala better.

Xanahti
March 27th, 2006, 08:41 AM
I love her, but not a ton. When I come to think of it, I've never even drawn her before. I gotta do that sometime.

nathalie
March 27th, 2006, 09:13 AM
First, I can't stand it when someone uses so many ??????? or !!!!!!!, :p

Anywho ^_^

I voted "I like her".
I don't hate her or anything, I think she looks really good for a sequel, and I actually like her voice.

Nephilim
March 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, talk about conflicting opinions. We had six votes for option one, and six for numero five.

Interesting.

KanuTGL
March 27th, 2006, 04:50 PM
She's okay... Well, I even like the girl, but she's just too much of an airhead to be one of my favourite characters... I've always liked Kovu more :p

Tigon
March 28th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I voted I like her. She's not that bad =)
I like Kiara better than Nala in SP, though I like Nala in TLK better than Kiara x)

Kiara Serengeti
March 28th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Tigon
I voted I like her. She's not that bad =)
I like Kiara better than Nala in SP, though I like Nala in TLK better than Kiara x)

Nala's personality in SP is okay, but her body...she looks like she takes steroids... :p *ahem* but that's not the issue at stake...

Hmmm....LOTS of people dislike Kiara. I can see why. I luff her, but her giggle is a little annoying. But she's pretty, fun, and kind. Even if naive at times.

Timon
March 28th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I dislike her. I can't explain why, she just really irritates me.

Krypto
March 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I like her name! :cheese: A few years back, I was determined that if I were blessed with a daughter, I would name her something close to Kiara.

I like the questions which she poses during "we are one."

Kiara
March 29th, 2006, 01:30 PM
I dislike her thiiiiiiis much -}---------------------------------------------{-

Enough said *hates* :cringe: I love see my brother make fun of her tho,
by draw pictures from screenshots :cheese: I love Kovu much more ^^:kovusmile

Sharifu
March 30th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Why is your screen name Kiara if you hate her?

lion_roog
March 30th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Why is your screen name Kiara if you hate her?

I think that's her real name...:D

sanngi_kujieleza
March 30th, 2006, 11:09 AM
i don`t like Kiara why, because....

Krypto
March 30th, 2006, 04:59 PM
That'd be cool to share a name with a character from the Lion King! :cheese: But I bet the jokes would get old really fast! :lol:

Noodle
March 30th, 2006, 07:16 PM
''I love her, but not a ton''.:D.

Kiara
March 31st, 2006, 09:14 PM
Yea well of course I LOVED her in the beginning, I mean, why not? But then you see all her faulty things and jeez, I just think she's a bit annoying in her appearence and stuff...

And jokes grows old, oh yea, trust me, at least if you kick the joker on the leg^^ I go all nut when my english teacher is screaming "KIIIRA KIIIIRA WAIT!" over the whole school place if she notice you, she's a little of her own, but she's cool, she's from south africa and always talk about her "so near death" cat who is so old ... She think I'm special too :D When the english lesson ended in november, she was like "Oh Kira you're such a special girl, good grief! (her favourite word) I'll expect to see you in the Eurovisian song contest soon!" (And of course she screamed that in the whole corridor -.-)

Krypto
April 2nd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Kiara
Yea well of course I LOVED her in the beginning, I mean, why not? But then you see all her faulty things and jeez, I just think she's a bit annoying in her appearence and stuff...

And jokes grows old, oh yea, trust me, at least if you kick the joker on the leg^^ I go all nut when my english teacher is screaming "KIIIRA KIIIIRA WAIT!" over the whole school place if she notice you, she's a little of her own, but she's cool, she's from south africa and always talk about her "so near death" cat who is so old ... She think I'm special too :D When the english lesson ended in november, she was like "Oh Kira you're such a special girl, good grief! (her favourite word) I'll expect to see you in the Eurovisian song contest soon!" (And of course she screamed that in the whole corridor -.-)

All that sounds really good to me! :cheese: Active, loud teachers are my favorite! :cheese:

Kiara
April 3rd, 2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Krypto
Active, loud teachers are my favorite! :cheese:

Yes but she's a little way too over active and I always have to be the victim for it ... xD

Krypto
April 4th, 2006, 02:57 AM
But that's really, really good, right? It's when they ignore you that you should be worried! ;)

Kiara
April 4th, 2006, 06:45 AM
ah...well, right, maybe you have a point there...But it's still embarrassing when she's screaming for you over the whole school place xX I met her yesterday and she asked something about my sister on the school, but none of my sis is there, and today I met her in the stairs recently, and she asked if my music teacher was ill today too xD Good grief

Atimon
April 5th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I like her, she's cute. :)
Ok, her character might not be that loveable like others from the TLK movies in some peoples' opinion, but I think she's ok. In fact, she did not disturb me as much as Timon's evil twin-brother in SP.. <.<

Kiara Serengeti
April 6th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Atimon
I like her, she's cute. :)
Ok, her character might not be that loveable like others from the TLK movies in some peoples' opinion, but I think she's ok. In fact, she did not disturb me as much as Timon's evil twin-brother in SP.. <.<

God, Timon and Pumbaa stank in SP. *bangs head* did the joke-writers not even TRY???

Whitewolf
April 7th, 2006, 02:22 PM
*pokes Kiara* too cubby i pass on that

Kiara
April 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
yea, the TP duo was a total catastrophe...xX

ZiffyWhomper
April 19th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Aren't characters' personalities supposed to contain faults? That being said, I wasn't even aware so many people hated Kiara. (granted, I haven't visited the Lion King fandom since SP came out, so that might have something to do with it.) I always loved her. She was a realistic character, and I liked how she wanted to be herself, aside from being queen.

Sometimes I prefer Vitani over her, but that's always changing.

Sadiki
April 19th, 2006, 11:51 AM
well I don't hate any of TLK characters but I have to say she isn't any of my favorite ones, not even near by ;)