PDA

View Full Version : Site not working for everyone...

Sadiki
March 2nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
I have heard that the site is not working for everyone sometimes or at all. So I would like people sending in the time the site wasn't working in their own time, the country / state they live in and the browser they are using. If you know someone who can't access at all, ask them to check the site with every browser and if possible with multiple computers to rule out problem with the computers or browsers. Also I'm thinking of working on the site again at least fixing a few bugs and also recreating those two themes that won the contest.

KanuTGL
March 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
It's working for me now, 11:50pm GMT+1 in Firefox on W7... But it's the first time in two days that the site loads at all (so it's been "down" since Friday afternoon GMT+1)...

Kirauni
September 7th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but today Lea was down for a short period of time (from around 4.36 pm to 4.57 pm CEST). I've just noticed this myself as I got some error reports. It was nothing serious, just a reboot of the MySQL Server, it seems. But since this board relies on SQL, you were not able to view the page during that time. I checked all the tables and everything is back to normal, so Lea should work again.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

nathalie
September 7th, 2014, 06:20 PM
I've been on and off here all day, and noticed nothing.

Kirauni
November 19th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Just in case you were wondering, we had some slight connectivity issues yesterday, but they have been fixed now :)