PDA

View Full Version : "Is it wrong to be attracted to Nala/Adult Kiara?"

LoneStar
February 28th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I was recently asked by someone this question, I answered "Not that i would think, just you would then be desireing something that you cant have because its not real"

What are your views?

Edit- should of put Adult Nala, but iv watched TLK2 too much.

W-Eyed-Wanderer
February 28th, 2006, 11:21 PM
I don't see any problem with it personally...
:rawr:

Why do you think there are so many Nalaholic style sites? hehe

The tough part is not that you can't have them, but if you start comparing the people you meet to them...then it gets complicated!
:D :haha:

Juniper
February 28th, 2006, 11:37 PM
If you mean attracted emotionally, then I don't really see a problem, unless it starts consuming your thoughts.

If you mean attracted physically, then I can't really say, it all depends on context. Being attracted to a cartoon character may just be a matter of that character representing the prototype of what you'd want in a real person, and thus I wouldn't see much of an issue (A prototype is the psychological representation of a concept). If that's the case, I wouldn't give it much thought, as long as it's not causing an issue in your life. If it gets to be a problem, I'd definately consider looking further into it and possibly finding some mechanism to try to shy away from it, as it may be unhealthy. Also, really in any context, I don't think it's a problem as long as it doesn't start getting in the way of other things.

As for "Wrong", it's not my place to make a judgement call on that, so I won't. I will say, however, that I don't think it's a situation of "Right" or "Wrong".

Kovu The Lion
March 1st, 2006, 12:25 AM
nope, She's hawt

but yeah i dont think its a problem for a person to like a cartoon character, heck I thought Nala was pretty danged cute when I saw TLK oO..

Prince Simba
March 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM
Pff... of course not.

Aurelian
March 1st, 2006, 01:39 AM
Deleted

A quick apology to anybody I may have offended with the comments, as I stepped over the line without realizing it. Thanks to Xinithian for the warning.

DerekNitroRC
March 1st, 2006, 02:13 AM
I always thought Kiara was hot :idiot:

unregistered user
March 1st, 2006, 02:17 AM
I'd have to give a long (Hmm.......) on this one. Hmm....... well this is a bit of a touchy-feely situation. First, having strong feelings on something that practically doesn't exist; I see no problem with it. Furthermore, having an infatuation with someone's created idea is alright, as long as it doesn't distraught rational thinking - but that's whomever's business if it were too. Ending, I really don't care.

:lol:

TakaTiger
March 1st, 2006, 02:28 AM
sure, shees a lioness... but her laughs could send ANYONE into a deep pit of Insanity faster than anything else

Azerane
March 1st, 2006, 02:32 AM
Well, being a female I'm not attracted to Nala in that way :p hehe... though I can see how she is attractive. The thing is with a character like Nala, and especially this scene here :rawr: is that the animators purposly try to make her look sexy, afterall, what is the main male role in the movies supposed to have but a beautiful lady? ;) Plus there's also the characteristics of her personality that one might be attracted to.

So I wouldn't say it's wrong, though if you start obsessing over her looks or whatever, then I'd be concerned as to how healthy it was.. hehe.

EDIT: Could a Scar's Lair mod please move this to Everything The Light Touches? :)

unregistered user
March 1st, 2006, 04:54 AM
Let's see... a lot of these types of characters are given define human traits, so there's your "character" attraction. Also humans are attracted to things they cannot have. Now, the physical attraction may be due to the fact that the concept may seem more conforming to a persons' liking, how ever that works - that is. Would characters be less liked if they had fewer human traits or does that really matter?

lion_roog
March 1st, 2006, 05:03 AM
Nala...:rawr:

Sombolia
March 1st, 2006, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Sonkakee
Would characters be less liked if they had fewer human traits or does that really matter?

Wellll, you don't see many people saying, like - "Wow, that lioness in Roog's ava is so totally hawt!!"

So yes, I'd say human traits matter.

LoneStar
March 1st, 2006, 07:31 AM
lol i love roogs reply XD And thanks for your views. Im also intresting now as to what Roquivo said as i never got to see it before it was deleted XD

lion_roog
March 1st, 2006, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Wellll, you don't see many people saying, like - "Wow, that lioness in Roog's ava is so totally hawt!!"

So yes, I'd say human traits matter.

Aww, I think the lioness in my avatar is hott!...:rawr:

Why do you think they banned me from the zoo...:D

SIMBAtheENIGMA
March 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
I think its fine Nala is shexy :bleen: though i geuss its her personality im attracted too... Never gave this much thought really... :confused: But yeah anywho!

Mushroom
March 1st, 2006, 11:08 AM
I don't think so, I think Timon and other animated characters are quite yummy myself.

Ravincal
March 1st, 2006, 01:14 PM
I'm more attracted to their personality, and of course yeah Nala is z' sexeH :D

Seriously Roog, sometimes you can make me laugh for hours 8D

Only-now
March 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM
A long time ago I used to have the same problem..at least, I was wondering whether it was alright to feel that way. In fact, that was the reason I joined Simbas Paws and then eventually Lea..because I was depressed.

Having gone through that, and discussed it plenty of times, I think that is is 100% fine. As some people have mentioned, she is drawn to appeal to the human viewers watching it. That is why they gave them human facial expressions, etc. She is supposed to give off the impression of being attractive, and thus it is very natural to BE attracted to her. I mean, it is short of like being attracted to a human movie chracter, or even a super model. Obviously, it is HIGHLY unlikely that you will ever be with a super model, and also it is impossible to be with a human movie chracter, etc. They also do not exist, but they just happen to be played by a real person. There are TONS of people who are attracted to those characters, and are not criticized, and the same goes for cartoon chracters. In this instance, they just happen to look like lions/lionesses, but the personality and human traits are still there.

~Kiva

LoneStar
March 1st, 2006, 04:27 PM
yep ^^ Ok as a sort of sub topic in here, who do you find more attractive?

Nala, Kiara or other?

(Or for any girls)

Simba, Kovu or others?

In my opinion id have to say... *thinks about it for a few ours and watches both TLK 1 and 2*... i honest have no idea i like them both.

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 1st, 2006, 07:21 PM
Nala all the way for me :rawr:

In making that film they made a heck of a lot more than just some stuff on celluloid...

The CYFTLT scene is obviously where they made Nala look so hot deliberately...even my mates who think I'm a bit odd for loving TLK agree that her eyes in that scene would draw anyone in.

It's her complete personality as well though....except how they changed her in SP...grrr...In the first (and only proper, in my opinion,) film they just happened to make her the purrfect girl...
...Or is that just me?
:diva:

LoneStar
March 1st, 2006, 08:13 PM
I was also disappointed with the lack of Nala in Simba's Pride, then again it was centred around Kovu/Kiara and the coming together of the two prides. But if i had to choose who i would rather have as a girlfriend on personality out of nala and kiara, id have to say Kiara, she just seems so energtic and full of life, im not saying Nala seems to be the more romantic one but Kiara seems a mix of romantic yet mischievious. SimbaSpirit if you do read this dont get mad! You know your the only girl for me!

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 1st, 2006, 08:18 PM
It's not just the fact that they didn't include much of her, it's the way they totally changed her personality. Okay so she's a bit older but people, and indeed lions, don't change that much with age...

She just came across as an old woman; with none of the spark that made her so appealing in the first film. Probably one of my main reasons for disliking SP.

LoneStar
March 1st, 2006, 08:29 PM
Ok, i dont think ill be able to comment on this anymore lol, or fear upsetting SimbaSpirit (when she gets back, if she ever does.) and then fear of her wrath!

Nephilim
March 1st, 2006, 08:37 PM
Heheheh, personally I'd say one big no to the physical side, but yes to her personality. Well, since she has human traits and therefore is meant to appeal to us, that's all well and good- I just get a little squicked when it comes to real animals, and think "eww, plz stop raping them, thnx," and be on my merry way.

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
It's an interesting debate about the physical side, consider the amount of furry sites out there...clearly anthropomorphosis will always be popular and Nala is obviously one of the icons of that world.

I don't really see a problem with people being attracted to her in a more physical sense as well, she's been humanised in that way as much as she has emotionally so really there are still a lot of things there to draw people in.

But then I'm apparently a Nalaholic so I'm probably not going to offer an independent argument...
:haha: :fini:

LoneStar
March 1st, 2006, 09:32 PM
lol =D Well i guess, i dont know what i am 0_o i know im a gameaholic, but as far as TLK goes im not sure.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
March 2nd, 2006, 07:05 AM
I think Simba, Muffy, Kovu & Nala are attractive :lol: :cheese:

It'was mean how they didn't put much nala and how they changed her personality somewhat, well actually a whole lot... anywho, I was disapointed with TLK 1.5 as well as 2 but I guess we did see more nala in 1.5 :bleen:

It is odd though how people have emotional attachments to characters... Heck even I have afew

Whitewolf
March 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
well i don't think it can be wrong on this.......

I personally think Sarabi is :browlift: well cool..

Black_raven
March 2nd, 2006, 05:53 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it, I think I've allways been absent mindly attracted to Simba and now even Timon, gah I feel kind of weird really for saying that
(hopes no one from school reads this)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
March 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_raven
I don't see anything wrong with it, I think I've allways been absent mindly attracted to Simba and now even Timon, gah I feel kind of weird really for saying that
(hopes no one from school reads this)

*mails it out to all your friends :cheese:* Nah m J/K

That'd really suck in some of my school friends found one of these sites... I mean alot would be cool with it but I know some of the people who hang out with my friends would find this site through them... and just post Hate-posts :grrr:

Anywho, nothing wrong being attracted to Simba or Timone =D

Xanahti
March 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Uh, people can think whatever they want, but I find it wrong and wierd to be attracted to a cartoon animal.

LoneStar
March 2nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
In the words of Zazu "There's one in every family" lol only joking.

Patches
March 2nd, 2006, 11:53 PM
Nothing wrong with it. Though I myself am to Scar. *purrrsss* ^-^

Dare
March 3rd, 2006, 12:27 AM
Wrong? Eh...it's not my place to say.
I can understand how people can be attracted to Nala...her personality and all, but other than that *shrugs*

To me, being attracted to a cartoon is akin to being attracted to a can opener or to a celebrity...it's kind of pointless

...but as long as you're not doing bad things to the television or something...
:jejeje:

Ashara
March 3rd, 2006, 03:20 AM
I have a little crush on Scar, Kovu, and Nuka. So...not really, unless it's taking up your life.

Shatara
March 3rd, 2006, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Ashara
I have a little crush on Scar, Kovu, and Nuka. So...not really, unless it's taking up your life. I resent that! :grrr::p

Explaining my views on this topic is rather redundant, methinks.

Sombolia
March 3rd, 2006, 05:54 AM
Um, what I was saying? Oh yes. Physical attraction to a lion kinda freaks me out.. though I'm sure I freak alot of people out. Soo, what I'm trying to say is, you do that, I'll do something else, we'll all be happy. Yay.

Whitewolf
March 3rd, 2006, 06:21 AM
it funny beside me no one have talk about another lioness beside Nala and Kiara

LoneStar
March 3rd, 2006, 07:44 AM
yeah their are a few others but since Nala/Kiara ARE two MAIN characters, so of course they'll be most popular, but you already knew that... i mean how couldnt you? lol =D

Azerane
March 3rd, 2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Whitewolf

That's because Shatty didn't post what he thinks ;)

Shadow
March 3rd, 2006, 11:54 AM
Nala is the hottest xP

even thoug...

isent it liek quite a natural behavior....that you always want something you cant have ?....i think i have heard that somewhere...thats it documented that you want something you cant get...our

(very simplyfied now)

if you play whit a dool...and then suddenly your sister takes the boll besides you..then all suddenly you want the boll to play whit....

but as in this case...soemthing you cant have....now i think i have heard it 0.o...

but yeah Nalas hot ^^ but so is Kiara 0.o xP

(edit sorry for extream bad spelling am tierd)

Kovu The Lion
March 3rd, 2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Azerane

If there was a Tani thread, I don't even want to thinkk about what Shatty might post about :p

Ashara
March 3rd, 2006, 02:36 PM
I wonder why there aren't that many Simba and Mufasa lovers....:thinks: I know they're out there. I've seen them. Most people seem to be attracted to the villains.

Huma
March 3rd, 2006, 10:32 PM
this is a rite of passage, ya'll make it through, good luck ;)

Ashara
March 3rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
Cool, STL. I knew there had to be someone that loved Muffy and Simba...:D I used to obssess over Simba, actually....

Kiara
March 3rd, 2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Ashara
I used to obssess over Simba, actually....

Yea, so did I, but I only had Simba, Timmy and Kovu as the most favorite characters, nothing else I think :confused: anyway I'm dropping TLK a bit by now, but those three are still my biggest favorites and will probably always be (more from the rest) ... Right, so I'm tired if you don't get my post ... :zzz:

Shatara
March 3rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Orignially posted by Kovu the Lion
If there was a Tani thread, I don't even want to thinkk about what Shatty might post about :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/tanibanner.gif

By popular demand :vitsm:

Nephilim
March 4th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
Wrong? Eh...it's not my place to say.
I can understand how people can be attracted to Nala...her personality and all, but other than that *shrugs*

To me, being attracted to a cartoon is akin to being attracted to a can opener or to a celebrity...it's kind of pointless

...but as long as you're not doing bad things to the television or something...
:jejeje:

Wicked, I think there's more cause for concern if someone's doing bad things to the can opener. ;P

Dare
March 4th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Wicked, I think there's more cause for concern if someone's doing bad things to the can opener. ;P

Hey, some people like that kind of thing. At least a can opener is inexpensive.
:evilgrin:

LoneStar
March 4th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Oh i just remembered, i went through a phase when i was little where i was totaly obsessed with Nala and wanted to marry her XD And was jealous of Simba XDDDDDDDDDD

Black_raven
March 4th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SIMBAtheENIGMA
*mails it out to all your friends :cheese:* Nah m J/K

That'd really suck in some of my school friends found one of these sites... I mean alot would be cool with it but I know some of the people who hang out with my friends would find this site through them... and just post Hate-posts :grrr:

Anywho, nothing wrong being attracted to Simba or Timone =D

lol I get what you mean, there's loads of people in my year who I would hate for them to find my stuff on TLK websites :eek: most of my friends only know about my deviantart, myspace etc which I don't mind =) or at least I think they just know about my main sites besides TLK..... :gasp:

and nah I don' think there's anything wrong with being attracted to cartoon characters overall. One Simpsons forum I go on is full of people attracted to adult Lisa :alone:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 4th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Adult Lisa who we've only seen for about 2 episodes?

Ah well, spose it does only take 3 seconds to decide you fancy someone...or some cartoon character.

And she is quite nice...
;)

Black_raven
March 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM
yeah, they are mostly obsessed with Lisa to start with I guess, adult Lisa is quite fun to draw though

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 4th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I had a phase of about a week when I was younger of liking Lisa hehe.
:D
A mate of mine used to like Marge...which I always found a little odd as she's beginning to annoy the heck out of me.

Anyway back on to the topic in hand...

Nala rules all!
:rawr: :diva:

Kiara Serengeti
March 5th, 2006, 03:47 PM
I agree with pntbll248--attraction to a character may be just emulating what you want in a real human. :) Besides, Kiara's the sexiest thing on four legs! :D

Dijesolo
March 5th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Well said Kiara Serengeti, well said :D

Nephilim
March 5th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
I agree with pntbll248--attraction to a character may be just emulating what you want in a real human. :) Besides, Kiara's the sexiest thing on four legs! :D

Five legs, actually. (http://www.lionking.org/sequels/TLK2/LC-KiaraSticker.jpg)

Fire_Hazard
March 5th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Aww, I think the lioness in my avatar is hott!...:rawr:

Why do you think they banned me from the zoo...:D

:lol::lol::lol:

You and me both, Roog :D

I think that Nala and Kiara are both sexy in their own ways. Eg. Nala's eyes. Holy crap! They'd make any lion such as myself drool and.....well.......you get the idea. Then there's Kiara, with the sexy body *Mrrrrowwwww*. Anyway...........exploring the fetishes..........

LoneStar
March 5th, 2006, 07:40 PM
lol imagine Kiara with Nala's eyes :P 'Nuff said? ;)

Cerise
March 5th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Ummm...sorry, but I think it's kind of disturbing if you're physically attracted to them.

I mean...Kiara....sexy body...? Just.....noooo. *dies*

Don't shoot me, please.

LoneStar
March 5th, 2006, 07:43 PM
well you are female... how about... Simba with Mufasa's eyes? Idk Girls what would u find attractive? And please dont say roog lol ;)

Cerise
March 5th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah...I know I'm a girl, but...that's not the point.

It's a cartoon. And a cartoon ANIMAL, at that. Just weirds me out. Kind of a lot. :eww:

LoneStar
March 5th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah but it depends what you find attractive.

Sombolia
March 5th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah but it depends what you find attractive.

I find people attractive. x3

Xanahti
March 5th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Cerise
Yeah...I know I'm a girl, but...that's not the point.

It's a cartoon. And a cartoon ANIMAL, at that. Just weirds me out. Kind of a lot. :eww:

I agree with you cerise, it's one of those things you just don't hear in real life. fortunately.

Xinithian
March 5th, 2006, 09:33 PM
It doesnt matter what people find attractive, when you think about it. I guess its what makes us all unique. The only controversy lies in how far you take your fetish.

Nephilim
March 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
It doesnt matter what people find attractive, when you think about it. I guess its what makes us all unique. The only controversy lies in how far you take your fetish.

I doubt I could have said it better myself. :ayecapn:

W-Eyed-Wanderer
March 5th, 2006, 11:40 PM
As long as you don't bother other people who don't agree then I think you can take it as far as you want. Everyone's free to have their own feelings. Oh and a fetish is technically when you can only be aroused or attracted by one single thing; otherwise its just an interest that's a bit different.

Granted, I may find a few things like that a bit weird, but I wouldn't tell people they were wrong. It only becomes wrong if it starts affecting other people.

Just my thoughts on it all anyway.
:D

DarkPaw
March 6th, 2006, 03:00 PM
well i don't think it can be wrong on this.......

I personally think Sarabi is :browlift: well cool..

Well, I think you'd want Sarabi to be your best friend. You could look to her as a mentor, ya' know? And she's very well built, dte, and such. If I wasn't a female, I'd probably feel strongly towards Nala and Sarabi.

For me, though, its Simba and Mufasa. Kovu is not so HAWWT as he seems more on the 'he's cute...' side. He's very young an naive. Simba has always been my favorite. He was, to reiterate this board again, made to be attractive. *I'm not going offf topic with males, am I?* He
s sweet, nice, shy, brave, funny, kind, strong, responisble (as a mature lion). I could continue. On a more silly note-I'd want to fall asleep with him, he's like a giant dog.

Same with Mufasa, though we don't see much of him... He's so nice, and for some reason, the word 'squishy' comes to mind whenever I think of him. Ya' ever notice how flat and squishy his paws are? ANd him mane, and...

And yeah, Scar was DESIGNED to be suave, charmiing, and handsome. Oh, wait! He's a villain-darn! See, that's the thing. He's the villain. If I chose to go to eat out in a little restaraunt in Italy (it sounded good), I'd definetly go with go with Scar;blah.

Ravincal
March 6th, 2006, 03:36 PM
I don't mind people find cartoon animals or humans attractive at all, I do myself.. :P

But.. I bet most of you has watched that movie called Atlantis: The Lost Empire, aight.. There is this girl called Kida in the movie (A princess or sumthin'), and I have this friend over in America who actually finds her so attractive that he made a DOLL with her 8| Well okay he won 300$ with it at some sort of ''Show your creations''.

Well, the freaky thing about this guy is that he actually talks and communicates with this doll 8| And he keeps sending me conversation with him speaking to the doll and him making his voice similar to hers..

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's spooky (The doll is as big as a normal lady would be.. aprox)

But onwards on topic :D

''Kiara with Nala eyes'' *dies in joy* :D

Kiara Serengeti
March 6th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Five legs, actually. (http://www.lionking.org/sequels/TLK2/LC-KiaraSticker.jpg)

*smacks head* don't remind me of that cereal box prize, lol.

Cerise
March 6th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Ravincal
I don't mind people find cartoon animals or humans attractive at all, I do myself.. :P

But.. I bet most of you has watched that movie called Atlantis: The Lost Empire, aight.. There is this girl called Kida in the movie (A princess or sumthin'), and I have this friend over in America who actually finds her so attractive that he made a DOLL with her 8| Well okay he won 300$ with it at some sort of ''Show your creations''.

Well, the freaky thing about this guy is that he actually talks and communicates with this doll 8| And he keeps sending me conversation with him speaking to the doll and him making his voice similar to hers..

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's spooky (The doll is as big as a normal lady would be.. aprox)

But onwards on topic :D

''Kiara with Nala eyes'' *dies in joy* :D

Ah, that is QUITE creepy.

I wonder what ELSE he does with it. :gasp:

Whitewolf
March 6th, 2006, 10:36 PM
...don't mean to rain on the party but i sweat Kiara looks fat in SP ........just look at some of thy pictures....not to say Nala also look chubby on SP.....

Black_raven
March 6th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Overall SP was pretty messed up in my opinion. There were some good bits but alot of it bugged me :die:
Nala's characters all together was totally un Nala like, I prefered her in TLK1, infact I prefered all characters in Tlk1 ( besides kovu, kiara, new characters....)

DarkPaw
March 7th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I think that her chubbiness is owed in part to the fact that she kinda' is based off of her grandmother (yes, that disgusts me, too).

Sombolia
March 7th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Cerise
Ah, that is QUITE creepy.

I wonder what ELSE he does with it. :gasp:

Aw, but haven't you heard of the Jar Jar Binks mushroombation toy?

Cerise
March 7th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Aw, but haven't you heard of the Jar Jar Binks mushroombation toy?

Uhhhh...whaaaa? :eww: No, I haven't. But it doesn't sound good.

lionloversam
March 7th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
If there was a Tani thread, I don't even want to think about what Shatty might post about :p

Make that Shatara and me both. :cheese: :evilgrin: :lol:

March 18th, 2006, 07:16 PM
It is soooo not wrong to be that way. Um I might be able to answer the question on whom Nala's father is....(Mufasa stares at him angrily.)....Never mind. I said nothing...But my point is, it is NOT wrong. And has anyone ever given thought about Zira lately?? Mrrroooowww!!!

phoenix202020
March 19th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Erm... i've only seen TLK 1 and TLK 2 and i rekon..erm,yer she is good lookin', erm... not that i *sighs*. Nope, its not "wrong" to find them attractive, or to want to.... be with them...if anyone's implied that.... there's no such thing as "wrong" in my opinion, there are varoius types of *ahem* "fetishes" out there, like Hentai (animation), .... im not goin' any further than that.... what im saying is that if you find them attractive, cos i sure do, then thats OK, others might not accept things like this, I know that in mine and Andy's school people would look at it as a perversion, but i think its alrite..... am i waffling on?... Point being, there is no "wrong"! Be attracted to whom ever you are and dont feel you have to be represed by the "norm"

PS. who's Zila?

Dare
March 19th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by phoenix202020

PS. who's Zila?

Zila? I think you mean "Zira". She's the main bad guy in TLK2 Simba's Pride.
If you've seen TLK 2, you should know that...
*blinkblinks*

LoneStar
March 19th, 2006, 08:48 PM
He's probably only seen it once, and Johnny dnt worry about ur opinion here no one wud disrespect it, hell no one would DARE as they would SUFFER THE WRAITH OF THE ALMIGHTY MODS! (Abuses) *Ahem* JOKE!

Dyani
March 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Lol there is definatly noproblem with being attracted to Nala! Shes the smexiest lionness in the whole darn TLK universe!!! Well.. apart from 'Tani perhaps..

:vitsm:

starionwolf
March 23rd, 2006, 04:27 AM
Ja! Nala and Kiara are cute and fluffy. I have some plushies of Nala. Both Nala and Kiara are smart and loving too. I agree that young Kiara looks a little fat.

I like Vitani too. Lacey Chabert and Jennifer Lien gave Vitani some nice voices.

Later

One_with_Nala
March 25th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Nala and Adult Kiara are hawtness! Lol just kidding. But yeah, as long as you dont involve the poor tv.

Fire_Hazard
March 25th, 2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by One_with_Nala
Nala and Adult Kiara are hawtness! Lol just kidding. But yeah, as long as you dont involve the poor tv.

Apparently, my dog likes Kiara and Nala too. When I was watching TLK 2: SP, I caught my dog humping my T.V.! o.O

One_with_Nala
March 25th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Fire_Hazard
Apparently, my dog likes Kiara and Nala too. When I was watching TLK 2: SP, I caught my dog humping my T.V.! o.O

O.O Wow he (I'm assuming) doesnt muck around. Cross-species :p

LoneStar
March 29th, 2006, 08:49 PM
>.< I dont even want to know what it does to the plushies >.< Oh and One_with_nala i see you already found this thread =D, Odd i didnt get any emails saying new post D: *resubscribes*

Jackandsimba
June 25th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Now being the incredibly smart and wise person I am :irule: :wink:, i think that it is fine to desire a cartoon character. Take Betty Boon, (or whatever it is) many people have idolised her. She is supposedly the sexiest cartoon ever... but a lot of the time it is not just looks, (though most of the time it is) it's charactorial traits, attraction to a character could mean you would like a real girl/boyfriend to have the same personality as this character and act as this character acts,in which case, I deduce, that it is ok to have feelings for a cartoon character as long as it doesn't take over your life, otherwise you might have to use shock therapy or something...

If the case is you like the character's personality, then go out their and find your Nala!

LoneStar
June 25th, 2006, 11:35 AM
wow i thought this thread had died! *Ahem* ITS ALIVE!!! ITS ALIVE!!! *ahem* anyway! Yeah iv had like two gf's that have called me Kovu >.< And i called Kiara, TWO i know! Like wow!

Jackandsimba
June 25th, 2006, 12:08 PM
I'm glad the thread is ALIVE! ALLLIIIVVEE! Because it did make me think for like, half an hour! Everyone at school call's me Kovu! lol

LoneStar
June 25th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Cool ^_^ erm... iv ran out of things to say... Wha-Chow! On fireball20xl! Its like a kick in the.... yeah XD Im sitting listening to Wha-Chow right now XD Its pretty funny =D

Rimma
June 25th, 2006, 12:21 PM
I'll admit, the lioness Nala is pretty sexy! :lol:

But seriously, I never thought about it that way, I always saw her as really cute! Like a pet dog or cat, especially small kittens or pups, really adorable!

Nephilim
June 25th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LoneStar
Cool ^_^ erm... iv ran out of things to say... Wha-Chow! On fireball20xl! Its like a kick in the.... yeah XD Im sitting listening to Wha-Chow right now XD Its pretty funny =D

So don't post then.

LoneStar
June 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM
So don't post then.

Ah Nephilim My one true weakness...

trexmaster
August 1st, 2006, 04:10 AM
In a word, no IMO. I have no hang-ups about sexual attractions to fictional non-humans (even if such relationships wouldn't work in the real world), and I don't see why it's any more wrong to squeeze your love pump to a cartoon character than a photographed person.

DarkLion
August 1st, 2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by trexmaster
In a word, no IMO. I have no hang-ups about sexual attractions to fictional non-humans (even if such relationships wouldn't work in the real world), and I don't see why it's any more wrong to squeeze your love pump to a cartoon character than a photographed person.

Agree 100%, not that I know what you're talking about, of course....yeah....:rawr:

Nephilim
August 1st, 2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by trexmaster

I have a reason why it's wrong.

Because using the phrase 'squeezing your love pump' is never going to get you a real woman or man.

trexmaster
August 1st, 2006, 10:04 PM
I have a reason why it's wrong.

Because using the phrase 'squeezing your love pump' is never going to get you a real woman or man.

:thinks: Uh, good point.