PDA

View Full Version : The Voice Thred Xd

Pages : 1 [2]

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone :hugs: I never sing in real life unless I'm positive I'm all alone. Very shy y'see. I think the only people who've heard me sing in real life are my mom, my sister, and Jenny and David who were my old neighbors that moved about 2 years ago. I do sound better in person though--the mic doesn't really record things with extreme accuracy. Which may or may not be a good thing. :lol:

AND KS!!!!! That's a freakin' awesome song, with your freakin' awesome voice on it! Aikachi is right, I think I prefer your voice to the origional. I am SO putting that on my iPod! :cheese: You have an awesome voice. =) *LOVES IT TO DEATH*

King Simba
October 28th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by FCSimba
AND KS!!!!! That's a freakin' awesome song, with your freakin' awesome voice on it! Aikachi is right, I think I prefer your voice to the origional. I am SO putting that on my iPod! :cheese: You have an awesome voice. =) *LOVES IT TO DEATH*
Haha, at one time I thought I couldn't sing. :lol: I'm havin' second thoughts now. ;)

Likewise. :cheese: I think I'll listen to ya singing again since you also have an awesome singing voice. Haven't heard the original to the song you were singing though. ^^

And oooh, puttin' in on your iPod??? Sweet. ^^; I'll try and do some more recordings for other songs as well. :jejeje: Hehe.

nathalie
October 28th, 2005, 09:03 PM
*lol* Speaking of singing, I sanged "London bridge is falling down today" :lol: On Yahoo ...

Daniel
October 28th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
*lol* Speaking of singing, I sanged "London bridge is falling down today" :lol: On Yahoo ...

:gasp: and i know, because i heard you, and i recorded it, and i will threaten to publish it on the internet if YOU DON'T GIVE ME ?5.000!!!!
MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
:cheese: Yeah, it freakin' rawks. Mine--just a little background on WHEN I sang that haha. Since I like to make sure no one else can here I sang it at 3am downstairs in the basement. Hehe. :lol: But yeah, I've listened to your song 3 times, going on 4. :jejeje: Bravo KS.

nathalie
October 28th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
:gasp: and i know, because i heard you, and i recorded it, and i will threaten to publish it on the internet if YOU DON'T GIVE ME ?5.000!!!!
MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Haha ... sure sure :cheese:

King Simba
October 28th, 2005, 09:36 PM
:cheese: Yeah, it freakin' rawks. Mine--just a little background on WHEN I sang that haha. Since I like to make sure no one else can here I sang it at 3am downstairs in the basement. Hehe. :lol: But yeah, I've listened to your song 3 times, going on 4. :jejeje: Bravo KS.
Awesome. I'll try and sing another song if I get the time laters. Thanks FC! :cheese:

And omg Nathy ya sang London Bridge is Falling Down??? How I wish I was there. :lol: xD

Cerise
October 28th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Me signing. Meep. o_o I'm not good.

http://media.putfile.com/Simple-and-Clean72

ThiagoPE
October 28th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I gone in the wave of this topic and recorded me singing, hahuahuhauhua

In truth was just a little part of 45 seconds of the ending song of the movie pocahontas 2, i singed in portuguese frist, was the version that i most like to sing but was not perfect for me, i still not got 100% the emotion of the song :p
After i recorded in english... prepare for laughs... because this version was simply bizarre! i hated it

well, if someone like to blow your speaker, try the link

http://files.thpe.net/Thiago/thiagosing.mp3

(the frist 45? are the original music)

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Oh my god Cerise! :o You're fantastic! :cheese: How could you think you're not that good? I love that song. Your voice is so...pure. Ahh, trei bein. C'est genial. --Sorreh, got French on you guys for a sec. ;)

And onto Thiago...Hehe, it's on my iPod now buddy. Your singing voice surprised me, but I like it. It makes me smile. :lol: Dunno' if that's what you were goin' for but I enjoyed it. =)

Sharifu
October 29th, 2005, 04:45 AM
I never sing in real life unless I'm positive I'm all alone. Very shy y'see.

I'm the same way. :p

Originally posted by nathalie

Nathalie sang on Yahoo?!?! :gasp: Oh my gosh! :wow: :p

I wish I was there. XD I probably would of been if my dad left his laptop here today while he was at work.

Cerise
October 29th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Oh my god Cerise! :o You're fantastic! :cheese: How could you think you're not that good? I love that song. Your voice is so...pure. Ahh, trei bein. C'est genial. --Sorreh, got French on you guys for a sec. ;)

And onto Thiago...Hehe, it's on my iPod now buddy. Your singing voice surprised me, but I like it. It makes me smile. :lol: Dunno' if that's what you were goin' for but I enjoyed it. =)

Awww..thanks a bunch -blush-

unregistered user
October 29th, 2005, 07:19 AM
cerise :p
i call that.. pure voice ;)
okay simon what are you gonna say this time?

nathalie
October 29th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Nathalie sang on Yahoo?!?! :gasp: Oh my gosh! :wow: :p

I wish I was there. XD I probably would of been if my dad left his laptop here today while he was at work.

*lol* :p

It wasn't in a convo :p

Sharifu
October 29th, 2005, 08:47 AM
It wasn't? But it was in Yahoo? :confused:

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Just listened to Cerise and Thiago singing.

@Cerise; Awesome singing voice. You sang that wonderfully! :cheese: You have such a nice singing voice. ^^

@Thiago; Haha, you have such a great singing voice. :lol: You sang it pretty well though so great work on that.

I recorded myself singing "Just A Day" by Feeder... hmm, I somewhat prefer me singing "Run" by Snow Patrol. :thinks:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1BOAVUE8E9FZ60C3ZF6TP3PJ1E

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 09:45 AM
:jejeje: I think I liked 'Run' better as well, but I'm still in love with your voice! :cheese: Great, KS, now you've got me addicted! You know how bad that is for me? ;)

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 09:48 AM
:jejeje: I think I liked 'Run' better as well, but I'm still in love with your voice! :cheese: Great, KS, now you've got me addicted! You know how bad that is for me? ;)
:lol:

Haha, well I bet you'd like me to keep recording my voice for ya now, huh? ;)

Well I was in the school choir for 3 years whilst in earlier years so I did sing a few times for school concerts and such. :cheese:

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I'm the same way. :p

T'is a shame since I really love singing too.:alone: Oh well, maybe that'll be one of my life long goals. "Be able to sing in public" :thinks: However, I think I'm probably too lazy to work too hard on that. :evilgrin:

---And me too KS! :D However, that was from 1st to 3rd grade...I used to be very open about my singing until I messed up big time in front of a whole audience. I never really lived it down. :confused: Oh well. And yes--you MUST keep singing. ;)

Amaryllis
October 29th, 2005, 10:26 AM
You guys :p its fun to hear all those voices for a change, alrthough you wont hear mine until August i guess, besides, my voice is pretty twisted on audio, ask Shadow, he should know x)

Sombolia
October 29th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I adore your voice FC <333 You're a good singer!

KS, I've always loved your accent. :p *steals your voicebox!*

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 12:53 PM

yeah, nathalie rang my computer out of extreme boredom, and seemed to sing "london bridge is falling down"

beats spontaneously combusting out of boredom.....

ThiagoPE
October 29th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Thanls for your comments King Simba and FCSimba!

Ahh, King Simba, this time... YES! you sing 100% perfect.

nathalie
October 29th, 2005, 04:48 PM

Yeah, but at that time, no one else besides Daniel was on-line in my list, so only him to bug :p

And Bart was looking for a song, and I said: do that one ...
And he didn't know it, so out of the blue I just sang it to show him :lol:

Cerise
October 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
WHOA :3 ! I wish my voice was high like that ^_^ ... That was very good, but if you can inject a little more power into your voice, it will be even better ^_^ ! Great job ^_^ ! And I love that song ;) !

Ahh...thanks. I told you I wasn't that good though. And anyway, other people were in my house, so...yeah. Couldn't really inject too much power.

Man...I didn't even KNOW my voice was that high. And I'm an alto in my choir, too!

Anyway...I saw people talking about not being able to sing in public...yeah, that's me for sure. I wish I could though, I'd like to sing a solo someday before I graduate highschool. It's not all that great to just be one more person in the choir.

EDIT: Oh yes. I wanted to show you guys this, too.

IMITATION!

http://media.putfile.com/Jigglypuff35
http://media.putfile.com/Jigglypuff-Song

unregistered user
October 29th, 2005, 06:40 PM
err.. i guess we found a new Lead Singer ;)
muahaha.. with my drum practice. i can conquer music industry :p
can you sing circle of life?:p

Aurelian
October 29th, 2005, 06:57 PM
That some very good singing guys.

I am so FREAKING jealous right now. A topic about my one real talent, and I can't partispate, because I don't have a microphone/headset, and with my budget, I can't afford one. :(

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Cerise
Me signing. Meep. o_o I'm not good.

O_O holy god woman! you're ace!

do you have skype? if so, PLEASE be my radio!

I <3 your voice :D

Cerise
October 29th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I don't have Skype...what exactly is it, anyway?

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Cerise
I don't have Skype...what exactly is it, anyway?

Like an free online voice chat thing :D

But i still <3 your voice :D

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I don't usually sign into Skype but if my Yahoo keeps playing up like it has been doing, I guess I'll have to start using it again. :woeisme:

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Double Post >_<

http://media.putfile.com/He-Lives-in-you-completely-hostinged-up-by-Daniel-_

tis me buggering up he lives in you :p

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 08:12 PM
No, it's not a double post. I just saved your life. :p

And nice singing. ;) Gives me the idea to actually sing some TLK related songs. ^^

I'll probably record some later anyways. :thinks:

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 08:13 PM
thanks for the comment KS, and for saving my life :p

la_reina
October 29th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Double Post >_<

http://media.putfile.com/He-Lives-in-you-completely-hostinged-up-by-Daniel-_

tis me buggering up he lives in you :p

Awesome singing, Danielito :D You have to sing my favorite Evanessence song for me.

Cerise
October 29th, 2005, 09:47 PM
'Kay, a new one. Part of a song by Enya.

http://media.putfile.com/Evening-Falls

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 10:18 PM
CERISE! What have you done with Jigglypuff!? Where are you hiding her!? :o LOL :lol: Just messin'. That's an incredible impersonation! And your Enya song was great. Ahh I love your voice.

AND DANIEL! Haha! That was awesome mate! My Sin City twin, you are fab! I wish there wasn't so much pausing, but your voice is really cool. You must do another! Maybe next time pick a song where you sing THE WHOLE TIME! Yes, yes...Hehe. *Is deranged* :jejeje:

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Alright, I recorded myself singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" sang by Lebo M.

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EDBGYBEGSZ2M0P70R5ARPF6N

I'm in a singing mood tonight so I'm gonna record some more I think for you all to listen to. ;)

And Cerise, ya sang that nicely once again. ^^

Linkie
October 29th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Cool KS :cool:
I might record myself singing Lon Lon ranch ,yes it's a Link song ;)

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 11:01 PM
thanks for the comments guys, and i decided to do one with me 'singing' all the way through, just for you FC ;)

so, i'm uploading my attempt at breaking the habit by linkin park, but the upload is taking absolutely fricking ages ?_?

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Haha, now that gives me the idea to actually record me singing one of Linkin Park's songs. xD

I did record another one but I'm not sure whether or not I should upload it. :thinks:

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Haha, now that gives me the idea to actually record me singing one of Linkin Park's songs. xD

I did record another one but I'm not sure whether or not I should upload it. :thinks:

lemme guess, In The End? :p

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 11:05 PM
lemme guess, In The End? :p
Err, maybe. :bleen:

I got a whole load of LP songs on my computer though. :p

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Err, maybe. :bleen:

I got a whole load of LP songs on my computer though. :p

lol, me too, i got like 6 albums :o

http://media.putfile.com/Breaking-the-Habit56

well, thats my attempt >_<

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah, LP is one of my fave bands.

And awesome Dan. You sure know how to sing these type of songs don't ya? :jejeje:

Btw, what do you use to record and save your music files btw? Just curiousity here, heh.

Daniel
October 29th, 2005, 11:13 PM
i used thiago's crafty idea, use nero wave editor, and export as an mp3 file :D

kudos to you thiago :bleen:

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
i used thiago's crafty idea, use nero wave editor, and export as an mp3 file :D

kudos to you thiago :bleen:
Ah great. I so want Nero again. :woeisme:
The voice recorder I use records things and saves them at rediculous file sizes like 40-50MB and such. O_o

ThiagoPE
October 29th, 2005, 11:38 PM
You're welcome Daniel, I also heard you singing, You just need to sing in the same tempo of the music, heheehehe

Also i heard your new version King Simba, for me the best of all.

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 01:15 AM
w00t LKS! :cheese: You REALLY got into it that time. I love your voice. *smuggles you away* I'm going to have to put you in a cage--and whenever I poke you--you SHALL SING! :jejeje: Just messin'. ;)

:cheese: DANI!!!!! Thank you :hugs: Just for me? Aww. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You did so marvelously! I love that song. You have a cool voice, you can sing quite low too. =) You rawk Dani!!!

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 08:30 AM
w00t LKS! :cheese: You REALLY got into it that time. I love your voice. *smuggles you away* I'm going to have to put you in a cage--and whenever I poke you--you SHALL SING! :jejeje: Just messin'. ;)
I'm confused. LKS didn't post anything I don't think. *looks around* :lol: >> << Hehe. :cheese:

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 09:09 AM
:woeisme: You know very well I meant KS you silly muffin-rat. ;) Hehe, lack of sleep is killing me...PLUS! There's only one added letter--not my fault y'names are so darn close together! :cheese:

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Haha, no problems. Yesh, you were only one letter off so not bad, not bad. ;)

Anyways, I recorded myself singing once more. I guess it could be better but I'm tired ya'see and my voice is pretty crokey this morning;

Click here to hear KS sing "Breaking The Habit" by Linkin Park. (http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30HF29L3CD8MZ1KT27RGXMLCNB )

And it's quiet cos' I don't wanna be too loud since people are around, y'know.

Yeah... Dan's singing inspired me. :jejeje:

Btw, I'll probably do a better one later.

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 10:56 AM
:cheese: DANI!!!!! Thank you :hugs: Just for me? Aww. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You did so marvelously! I love that song. You have a cool voice, you can sing quite low too. =) You rawk Dani!!!

hehe, no problem FC :D

and singing low is cool sometimes, but high is where i wanna go ;)

:hugs:

unregistered user
October 30th, 2005, 05:27 PM
http://bandaraya.thpe.net/Songs/gilo.mp3
gilo that's mean crazy ;)

ThiagoPE
October 30th, 2005, 05:31 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooow Fendi! this one was pure funny!!!

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 06:20 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Daniel-singing-P5hng-Me-Awy

Tis me singing P5ing Me A*wy (its A Pushing me Away remix on Reanimation, and Live In Texas)

i usually hate my singing, but i really like this one :D

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 10:07 PM
KS--I still love your voice--You're just giving me a collection of songs on my iPod.

Fendi/Wacky Zacky--Oh my god, that is HILARIOUS! :lol: *Listens to it over and over again* This is DEFINATELY going in my iPod.

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 10:09 PM
KS--I still love your voice--You're just giving me a collection of songs on my iPod.
Oooh, awesome. :cheese: I love to sing so I'll most likely record some more for ya. ;)

And Zack, ya keep recording ya voice to me over MSN and a lot of 'em make me laugh. :lol: I shall listen to that later.

la_reina
October 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Fendi
http://bandaraya.thpe.net/Songs/gilo.mp3
gilo that's mean crazy ;)

ROFLMAO
My God what were you on at the time? :lol:

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 10:59 PM

Fendi/Wacky Zacky--Oh my god, that is HILARIOUS! :lol: *Listens to it over and over again* This is DEFINATELY going in my iPod.

dont forget to add my song ;)

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 05:24 AM
It's already in there you silly willy. =) Of course I'd never forget you. Lea has it's own folder now! *goes back and listens to everyone* =D

Click here to watch Old-cruddy-song-from-Nsync-hehe (http://media.putfile.com/Old-cruddy-song-from-Nsync-hehe)

Here's a more recent one...I recorded it like a month ago. It's a little low for me, but it's okay. It was recorded over a Kareoke song so it's all me. Which could be good or bad, depending on what you think of my voice. ;) Hehe. =)

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 07:15 AM
Never heard that song before, however, I'm sure yours is the best version. :lol: You sang that really well, FC. :cheese:

I would do some more singing but since I have school today, I won't. I'll leave all the singing until tonight. :jejeje: Besides, I bet I'll sound terrible if I sang right now. xD

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 07:34 AM
:lol: Morning voices are not too pretty. I can't wait to hear your voice again KS! :hugs: *puts on nerd glasses and drools* I'm your biggest faaaaaan. ;)

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 11:57 PM
I see what ya mean. My sister woke up the other morning and her voice was all low and crokey. I was like "what the hell is wrong with your voice???" xD

Anyway, here's another one I recorded the other night. It's not exactly that great but it's me singing again so I guess it'll have to do, eh? :jejeje:

Click here to listen to KS singing "Wisemen" (http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=033NUB9PJDM4O2M5EF0UVP36TD )

And here's one I just recorded. It sounds alright I guess but could be better. Then again, it's nearly midnight so yeah. xD

Click here to listen to KS singing "High" (http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34RW00MN0HBYH2XBM550W8UTUW)

Both songs are by James Blunt. Always <3 his music. ^^

Daniel
November 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
http://media.putfile.com/OneStepCloser45

Linkin Park - One Step Closer :D

King Simba
November 4th, 2005, 11:20 PM
I'll listen to yours at some point later, Dan. ;)

Anyways, earlier, I recorded myself singing AGAIN. I could sing slightly louder and clearer since I was the only one in the house at that time.

Click here to listen to KS singing "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling (http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38LOPD0KWH5X70FG1OJPTWPKEO )

And don't ask me why I sang the next song - was sorta in an happy mood at the time so don't mind me. :lol:

Click here to listen to KS singing "Hey Baby" by DJ Otzi (http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X4BAQLMRQM9U3PXV1EK8L34PK )

I'll probably get round to singing "One Step Closer" soon. That'll be after I get my voice back a bit in order to shout. :jejeje:

Daniel
November 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
meh, you dont need to get your voice back, but scream at your cousins for an hour, then sing it, you get the effect better then :D

King Simba
November 5th, 2005, 08:40 AM
:lol: Trust me, I once sang that song before for some people a while back. It wasn't so good. :evilgrin:

Anyways, I managed to sing one more song last night since I had a little bit of time to kill. I decided to download the song FC sang and sing it myself. In my own personal opinion, it's not that good or not AS good as FC's attempt but I tried. This was my first attempt btw. I might do a second attempt later. ^^

Click here to listen to KS singing "You Get Me" (http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RKDG50MW3DY61M624FR0Z9APE )

unregistered user
November 8th, 2005, 06:09 PM
http://media.putfile.com/hotelcali

hehe.. muahaha..
zack and czar sing a song..
reall.. you know.. muahahah

ThiagoPE
November 8th, 2005, 08:11 PM
@King simba: you need urgentily record and lauch a cd, hehehehehe

@Zack: i would like to hear your song, but the @$#@#$# of my pc won?t play and sound for now, i will try fix it very soon.

King Simba
November 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ThiagoPE
@King simba: you need urgentily record and lauch a cd, hehehehehe
Well looks as though you won't hear any more recordings at least until I get my voice back. :ayecapn: I sound terrible at the moment though so it's best that ya don't hear me. :woeisme:

ThiagoPE
November 8th, 2005, 08:26 PM
@.@

Are you sick King Simba?

King Simba
November 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by ThiagoPE
@.@

Are you sick King Simba?
Yeah, been off school the past few days.

Anyways, since this thread isn't about my sickness, it's best to stay on topic. I'll sing some more once my voice comes back. ;)

This Land
November 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
:lol: Trust me, I once sang that song before for some people a while back. It wasn't so good. :evilgrin:

Anyways, I managed to sing one more song last night since I had a little bit of time to kill. I decided to download the song FC sang and sing it myself. In my own personal opinion, it's not that good or not AS good as FC's attempt but I tried. This was my first attempt btw. I might do a second attempt later. ^^

Click here to listen to KS singing "You Get Me" (http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RKDG50MW3DY61M624FR0Z9APE )

Thats really good KS, You have a nice voice :D, Sang that song really well.

Bahati
November 9th, 2005, 02:17 AM
My humble first submission: "16 Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford, performed by yours truly. It's a fun little song.

http://media.putfile.com/Tennessee-Ernie-Ford---16-Tons

FCSimba
November 9th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Ahh good job KS. You sang it a bit different then me, but it was still great. :cheese: That's pretty good for the first try, see, I listen to that song all the time. I know it by heart...So yeah, you did awesome for your first attempt. =)

Bahati--Your voice is so cool. Hehe. :D I've heard that song before, you sing it great. I like your voice--really low. ;)

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I really need to get my voice back on here again I'm sure everyone has heard the last one I did...I know you have FC you heard it like 200+ times now :lol:.
But with my lappers down at the moment I can't do anything *kicks PC* first don't let me use a mic....then the webcam.

King Simba
November 9th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Yesh LKS, I heard it when you first posted it. Now, next time ya get your mic working or at least buy one then post your voice. Seriously dude, your voice is awesome... very smexy and Southern... :lol:

Ahh good job KS. You sang it a bit different then me, but it was still great. :cheese: That's pretty good for the first try, see, I listen to that song all the time. I know it by heart...So yeah, you did awesome for your first attempt. =)
Ah, thanks FC. :cheese: I did another recording a few days back when I actually had my voice... *curses* I'll upload it for ya.

Click here to listen to KS's second attempt of singing "You Get Me" (http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25BVCSOCK1NWH2OGCLHF9YS7E9 )

I know, it's still probably slightly bad but I think it's better than my last attempt. ;)

unregistered user
November 9th, 2005, 07:30 PM
waaa no one listen to my song:(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(
okay off random:p
great voice everyone :p
cerise :rawr: your beautiful with your voice.. Perfect :rawr:
just like reina :lol:

LunarCat
November 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
I really need to get my voice back on here again I'm sure everyone has heard the last one I did...

now you KNOW what i think :rawr: :lol:

great job KS ;)

Talli
November 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Nice singing KS from the "You Get Me" song

FCSimba
November 11th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Ahh that is better. Good job KS. =)

unregistered user
November 14th, 2005, 04:06 PM
haha.
i sing for reina right now:p
suddenly i rap for no reason :p
but.. haha :p
call me wycleff Jean ;p

Daniel
November 23rd, 2005, 10:05 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Numb1585

me singing Numb by Linkin Park :D

Cleto
November 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Awesome!!! Yay, you sound good =D Plus, you know Linkin Park, Awesome!!! =D

unregistered user
December 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
http://bandaraya.thpe.net/songs/rap.mp3
RAP.. muahahahahah ;)
Enjoy

la_reina
December 22nd, 2005, 11:44 AM
:lol: Pretty impressive. Isn't that the Nina Sky song?

Aurelian
December 25th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Hehe!! My first audio upload.

A Christmas Greeting (http://rapidshare.de/files/9825068/Lea.wav.html)

This Land
December 25th, 2005, 11:42 PM
link dont work :(

Aurelian
December 25th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Don't know why it was going to Microsoft, but it is fixed now. I also have a link of me singing in the Lea CD sticky in Everything the Light Touches.

Amaryllis
December 26th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Coolsome Roquivo, you have cool voice, anyways, better then mine =P

I'll see if i can upload some audio stuff of mine in here, ive got a new headset so. Ore i'll let Shadow tape a convo the two of us had.

Mushroom
February 26th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Based of a thread at Lilymud

Let's here your voice, whether it be singing, speaking, receiting poetry whatever.

Here's some of me to start with.
Done with a rubbish mic and a cold lol.

Mein Herr (only ever sung it once before):
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...N1Y6C74CZFW18B

Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man (outtake):
http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...F25FIIII3Z09AM

Amazing Grace (warning annoying):
http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...EL0X5V5QW9MJ3B

Sorry you have to download them but I can't anywhere to just upload them.

Aurelian
February 26th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Mod Action: Threads merged

Search button, can't live with it, and can't live without it! ;)

Mushroom
February 26th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Sorry about that, that was me being dumb.

TakaTiger
February 27th, 2006, 12:29 AM
no mortal ear has the power to withstand the awsome allmighty might of my voice...

not really, maby ill get around to recording something when my computer is up and running with the net

lion_roog
February 28th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Wow...some of you have nice voices...and can sing, too!..^_^

-Here's me acting like a ladies man...not that great...XD
http://media.putfile.com/Ladies-Man

-Here's me trying to sing a Nat King Cole song:
http://media.putfile.com/Love9272

-And here I am doing my Shaggy impression from Scooby Do...XD
http://media.putfile.com/Shaggy9

I may upload my actual speaking voice sometime later....=P

Cerise
February 28th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Ugh...might as well. You've probably already heard this. It's the only recording I have, it's fairly old, and it sucks big time.

Thank god I'm getting voice lessons....

unregistered user
February 28th, 2006, 05:15 AM
:lol: Roog is Malibu's Most Wanted! :p "Don't be hatin'! Please don't be hatin'!"

Hey .... you sound just like Raggy! "Like zoinks, yo!@"

@Mushroom: The l|nks aren't working mate. =)

DerekNitroRC
February 28th, 2006, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
-And here I am doing my Shaggy impression from Scooby Do...XD
http://media.putfile.com/Shaggy9

that is an awesome impression :lol:!!!

This Land
February 28th, 2006, 07:00 AM
^ Agree's :D
Nice one Roog

Mushroom
February 28th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Sonkakee
:lol: Roog is Malibu's Most Wanted! :p "Don't be hatin'! Please don't be hatin'!"

Hey .... you sound just like Raggy! "Like zoinks, yo!@"

@Mushroom: The l|nks aren't working mate. =)

What?! NOOOO!! Has anyone got anywhere I can upload these audios other then yousendit? I tried that putfile site but it just refused to work.

unregistered user
February 28th, 2006, 04:53 PM
@Mushroom: RapidShare, is a good bet; although Putfile and YouSendIt is probably better than the three. Hopefully you can get your voices posted mate, I love English accents.

:cheese:

@Cerise: You have a beautiful singing voice, you shouldn't discredit yourself so easily.

:p ;)

lion_roog
March 1st, 2006, 05:05 AM
Thanks, Dudes...:cheese:...and Cerise, you sing better than most people I heard...and when you become a famous singer...remember me!...:D

Guntur
December 4th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Time to revive old thread, I luff <3 Necroposting!

Here's me singing The Strokes - You Only Live Once!

Click here to watch You-only-live-once-randomness (http://media.putfile.com/You-only-live-once-randomness)

Shadow
December 4th, 2007, 01:52 PM
haha omg i tottaly forgot this thread and i created it! so mutch fun and more it will be" grins evily" il lissen to it ones i get my own pc fendi x3 and thanks for reviving my thread x3

Guntur
December 4th, 2007, 02:09 PM
^Amen :lol:
Actually I forgot how your voice sounds like shadow :confused:

Shadow
December 4th, 2007, 03:32 PM
yeah i figured xP sense its been like...over a year most say my voice as goten better but well see latest this week yal have an update! x3

Guntur
December 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
^I bet your voice has change shadow ;).

Shadow
December 4th, 2007, 03:36 PM
hahah probebly xP well i could give ya a little update by linking ya to a fandub me and Kanu made of Full Metal Alchemist