PDA

View Full Version : *peeks in and waves* Hello!

Kasei
January 27th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hi there! My name is Kasei and I am new around here. Not new to the fandom really I guess, been around TLKFAA for years but have always been very much a lurker. Actually joined here at Lea a while back when Lilymud wasn't working but I thought I'd pop in and see what faces were around Lea from the fandom. I know CGW is out there somewhere...*peers off into the misty beyond* When I get free time I mostly hang out in sketcher on TLKFAA, so if you're a member there you should drop in sometime. : )

So what's everyone's favorite food? Mine is everything. x3 okay okay, ice cream....or rice....or milk.....or chips.....dangit, I do like everything, who am I kidding? How about if you're like me and can't decide, what is your least favorite food? For me it'd have to be pickles, bleh.

Leorgathar
January 27th, 2013, 12:29 AM
Hello, and welcome to Lea! :D It's great to have more new users around, nice to meet you :)
As for my favourite food, it's hard to choose a favourite since I like many things, but I'm quite fond of sushi and Italian food... and of course Mexican all the way :p

HasiraKali
January 27th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Welcome to Lea! My name's Manda and my favorite food is tacos. All kinds of tacos.

King Simba
January 27th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Hey there Kasei! I recognise the name. It's nice to see you here too. :)

As for my favourite food, I'm quite a fan of Mexican and Italian food, as well as some good ol' British pub classics. ;) (Gosh, this thread is making me hungry already. :lol:)

Azerane
January 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Hi Kasei! :D I'm going to try to restrict the fan-gushing and just say that I love your work :p

Also, a big welcome to you :) I haven't dropped into the archive for the longest time...

nathalie
January 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Hi. Welcome!!

I <3 pizza :D

Kasei
January 27th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hi Kasei! :D I'm going to try to restrict the fan-gushing and just say that I love your work :p

Also, a big welcome to you :) I haven't dropped into the archive for the longest time...

Azerane! Hey! :D Haven't seen you around in a while. And thank you for the sweet compliment, you are too kind. :3

Yeah, you know, I hadn't gone to the archive in a while either but lately have been finding myself in sketcher on the weekends and when I have free time, and it's sort of rekindled all the love and fond memories I have of times past when the FAA was my main hub for online art community. I kind of miss it. I have never been able to find that sort of community on DA, try as I might....and you know the weirdest thing? I've been seeing lots of other old-timers popping up on the archive lately too. 0_o It's bizarre. People who haven't posted in years having a piece in my New Artist Uploads section. It's kind of awesome, also makes me feel justified in my nostalgia. :3

Anyway! Long and rambly, but the tldr version is TLKFAA holds a special place in my heart and I don't mind flitting back there on nostalgic whims. :)

cleargreenwater
January 27th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Hi Kasei! Glad you activated here, it's a great little community of core and comfortable old-timers just keeping in touch & enjoying hanging out knowing there's shared experience. I've been loving it here much over Lilymud ever since I came back a year & a half ago and think you will, too. I wish I could put a "redirect URL" notice on Lilymud for Lea here whenever other oldies drift back there, LOL :P

Oh, and favorite food....Gosh, so many. Halibut, snow crab legs, bacon, anything with cheese (except swiss, ew,) crispy chicken fingers, UTZ potato chips....Mmmm. Anything salty really. Sweet stuff I'm not big on, sacrelidge maybe but I don't really like chocolate or cake or brownies....it's kinda weird. I guess I'd rather earn high blood pressure than diabetes, LOL.

Jazzy B Bunny
January 27th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Hello! I'm new too, although my post count doesn't really show it. :embarassed:

ETA: favourite food is probably some kind of pizza! Meatilicous from dominos maybe!

Dare
January 28th, 2013, 02:07 AM
*delurks*

Heyo there! Welcome to Lea!
Your name is familiar - I've probably seen you around fa.tlk.org, though I don't frequent the fanart archive or Sketcher too often anymore.
:)

Eh, I can't even begin to figure out what my favorite food is, I'm such a foody, hehehe.
I guess...on a base level, fish...tuna, in particular. I am also quite fond of soups too...never met a soup I didn't enjoy.
;)

Ngatuny
January 28th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Hello and welcome, added you to my watch list on DA.

KanuTGL
January 28th, 2013, 09:18 PM

What she said :p

It's really cool to see you around here, Kasei! Welcome! :D

Kasei
January 29th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Hey there Dare! Yay for de-lurking, I've done my fair share of lurking in the fandom, so that's probably why my name seems familiar...I'm always around but never involved, haha. x)

Hello and welcome, added you to my watch list on DA.
Aww, thanks Ngatuny! <3

What she said :p

It's really cool to see you around here, Kasei! Welcome! :D

You guys are making me blush. x3x
It's good to see you too! I didn't know so many people I'd seen on the archive were still around! I feel kind of surreal being here, like I discovered a lost population of FAAers/mudders who are all isolated in their own corner of the world, hehe. I like it! Feels like old times.

Azerane
January 29th, 2013, 01:30 AM
I think that's part of why we stick around :p It's the remnants of a lost civilisation :lol: I always try to get back into the archive, but I'm just not constant enough with my artwork.

Sadiki
January 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Welcome aboard Kasei. I would ask you to enjoy and settle in, but seems like you already done that. ;)

What comes to favorite food... that is very difficult question to answer... :thinks:

Safila
January 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Welcome to Lea :lalala:

Kasei
January 31st, 2013, 03:00 AM
Welcome aboard Kasei. I would ask you to enjoy and settle in, but seems like you already done that. ;)

^-^;;; Yeaaaah....I got excited finding other people to talk to, what can I say? I guess I have the barge-right-in online persona, haha. I just wish Lilymud were half as active as you guys. :( Been kind of hoping that if I posted new topics over there occasionally others would join in but so far no such luck....I mostly felt like I was talking to myself over there. So discovering this place kind of puts me in a semi-hyper-inducing state. Apparently.

...Blame CGW. x3

Welcome to Lea :lalala:

Thanks! :D You guys are all so friendly. :3

Revo
February 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
You are most welcome on my account also. :)

Leorgathar
February 8th, 2013, 04:49 AM
I just took a good look at your TLKFAA gallery. Your art is great, I like what I see ;)