PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Nalinda and SimbaTheMighty!

Sharifu
February 16th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Happy Sweet 16 to Nalinda! I hope you have a great birthday! :cheese:

And Happy Birthday to my sweet boy friend, STM! :hugs: I really hope you get my package in the mail soon... Got some birthday surprises for ya. :) You mean a lot to me. I love you!

Nalinda is turning 16, and STM is turning 21... Both big birthdays, usually. :p

Lion King Stu
February 16th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Happy b-day to ya hairy one STM and smexy Swede Nalinda:rawr:.
Hope you have a awesome day both of ya ^^.

Sadiki
February 16th, 2006, 10:05 AM
oh hehe, thanks... getting old is soooo... great, soon I wish I would be young again ;)
My birthday doesn't seems being any special for me tho. Not that I was expecting it to be. Like last night I worked, then I slept till now, gonna have few hours spear time, go to school come home, maybe take a nap and go to work again tonight ( which basicly isn't my birthday anymore ) But yeah, thanks again for birthday wishes, I love you all... well especially the one who made the thread, but you have a special meaning for me, but I bet you all knew it already ;)

oh yeah and lets not forget that I'm legally old enough to enjoy of alcohol in any country it is possible. ( not that I'm a big booz drinker anymore tho ) :D

nathalie
February 16th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Wow, 21, you are an adult now for sure ^_^ haha

Happy birthday !! And as we do in Belgium, 3 kisses to go with that :cheese: (on the cheeck that is, hehe)

lion_roog
February 16th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

STM...you can finally legally drink in the United States...Congrats!!!...:cheese:

Nalinda...two more years until you're 18...:rawr:

Noodle
February 16th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Happy birthdays :wow::hugs:

King Simba
February 16th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Happy B-day you guys, hope you have an awesome one. ^^ :hugs:

Daniel
February 16th, 2006, 10:53 AM
happy b-day's Nalinda and STM :D

Nephilim
February 16th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Happy Birthday both of ya. =)

unregistered user
February 16th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Happy birthday Nalinda :E

And Happy birthday you old man STM you ;)

Nalinda
February 16th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Thank you! :cheese:

It's a shame I'm not on Lea so much these days. School takes up nearly all space. But I will be back.. :D More or less, I could never leave Lea. You're all so nice. :-)

la_reina
February 16th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Happy Birthday Nalinda and STM :D Have an awesome one!

This Land
February 16th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
In England, it's common to give people 'digs' on their birthdays, in other words punching them once for each year of how old they are, then punching them harder for 'good luck' ;) ... I don't tell people when it's my birthday, and so I don't get the 'digs' :p ... [/B]

BIRTHDAY BEATS :gasp:

:lol: Have a Great Birthday You guys, hope you have a brilliant day full of choccie and presents and everything else that makes your day a great one. :D.

mirta
February 16th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Happy B-day Nalinda and STM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurelian
February 16th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Happy birthday Nalinda and STM ^_^ ! Hehe, mrrrr, 16, you're legal here now in England :D ! And, 21, STM, you're legal now for drinking in America ;) hehe...

In England, it's common to give people 'digs' on their birthdays, in other words punching them once for each year of how old they are, then punching them harder for 'good luck' ;) ... I don't tell people when it's my birthday, and so I don't get the 'digs' :p ...

Used to be a tradition here as well, untill some kid, turning 18, got drunk with his freinds. Well, they ALL gave him the 18 punches, and by the time they were done, they had inadvertaintly beaten him to death. Remember, these guys were drunk, so there punched certainly weren't love taps. No one does it anymore, out of respect for the kid.

Anyway, happy birthday to STM, who I know I knock to much. I reaaly like you, mate.

And to Nalinda whom I unfortunatly know very little.

Tiikeri
February 16th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Hyv?? Syntym?p?iv?? STM

Grattis p? f?delsedagen Nalinda

*is lame* :E

Sombolia
February 17th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Used to be a tradition here as well, untill some kid, turning 18, got drunk with his freinds. Well, they ALL gave him the 18 punches, and by the time they were done, they had inadvertaintly beaten him to death. Remember, these guys were drunk, so there punched certainly weren't love taps. No one does it anymore, out of respect for the kid.

Heh, really? Everybody still does 'round here.

Happy Birthday, guys. :)

Simbaspirit
February 17th, 2006, 03:39 AM
happy birthday, duuuudes!:cool:

unregistered user
February 17th, 2006, 05:11 AM
Happy Birthday (z) ! :hugs:

DerekNitroRC
February 17th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Happy b-day you two :cheese: