PDA

View Full Version : The last time you watched a TLK movie

Simbaspirit
January 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Pretty self-explanatory.. when did you last watch any of the TLK movies? I'm watching TLK2 right now :kiaralook:

Jazzy B Bunny
January 20th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Probably a month or so ago :)

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2013, 08:16 PM
as i said in the last watched movie thread, i saw it in christmas night when it was aired by free tv here and several contries round the world.

nathalie
January 20th, 2013, 08:31 PM
October 2012, 3D release at the movies.

And before that, I hadn't seen it in YEARS! hehe
Thing is with the DVD, I skip a lot of parts really, I used to just sometimes only watch the songs and then turn it off.

Back in the days with the VHS, I hardly never skipped anything, as I didn't want the tape to wear out too fast, lol.

Kasei
January 27th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Hmmm, probably the theater release....either that or over the summer, I usually go on a Disney binge when I have lots of down time. Tends to reignite my urge to draw and doodle things. :3

Azerane
January 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Can't remember, which means some time last year before October, perhaps early mid year? Really not sure. It's probably one of the longer stretches I've gone without watching it.

cleargreenwater
January 27th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Last June, to mark the 18 years. Don't know if I'll do it again this year though.

I find TLK 3 good for "fill ins", you get your TLK fix by thinking about the original but also don't totally and completely kill the original for yourself from over-viewing.

Jazzy B Bunny
January 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Day off work, finished all my 'chores' weather is bad today so I'm watching TLK2 at the moment.

Nafisa
January 28th, 2013, 08:15 PM
I watched TLK last december and then I took a break because I watched it too many times in that month. :< But I'm going to watch one of them as soon as possible because I really miss them.
:)

lionkinglover
March 8th, 2013, 11:23 PM
last week actually. :) watched all three. my favorite being TLK 2.

KiarasBiggestFan
October 22nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
I watched Simba's Pride a few days ago...kinda. Well I was collecting clips for a crossover, actually so not sure it counts. But, I love Simba's Pride so much.

lionloversam
October 22nd, 2013, 11:22 PM
A few nights ago I watched both one and two.

Sombolia
October 23rd, 2013, 06:40 AM
I feel guilty whenever I see this topic, I haven't watched them in ages! I should watch them soon, I'm in the mood now.