PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Rewards

Simbaspirit
January 20th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Hey guys! I know a lot of you have Disney Movie rewards accounts - just a heads up, make sure you sign in every once in a while. I didn't sign in for about 9 months because I had no new DVDs to register.. and they took away my 2300 points that I was saving up.. :roar:

I don't want the same to happen to you!

Sharifu
January 20th, 2013, 08:08 PM
I lost 100 points one time for not logging in for a long time... They did send me a warning email before they deleted it though, that was from the very first DVD I entered in, and at the time I didn't really get what they were doing. I check it more often now. I feel bad that you got so many points deleted though. :\

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Even tough not living in the US, i buy a lot of US blurays (they are from same region code of Brazil) and when i go to activate the digital copy, it add points to my "pseudo" account. I have right now 3800 points which i canīt use as i donīt live in the US

nathalie
January 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Maybe someone else can order something for you then.

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2013, 08:35 PM
it is possible, but the adress is "tied" in their system, so, a same adress canīt be used twice, and if some one uses it adress for redeem tose prizes for me, will not be able to use for them...

Simbaspirit
January 20th, 2013, 09:18 PM
ah well, there was nothing that I really wanted right now anyways, I was lucky enough to get the TLK poster a few years back :)

Thiago, if you'd like you can change the address to mine and if you want to order something it will be shipped to me, and I will then ship it to you :)

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
SS, Are you sure if i use your adress there will be no trouble for you? i just donīt want to cause any harm.

I Know this is a little off-topic but its about the same subject: disney digital copy codes for US can be used outside US, however, other studios locks this possibility, so i have some non-disney movies codes for digital copy/ultra violet download, if someone in the US are interested just PM me.

Simbaspirit
January 20th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Thiago, no harm will be caused - just let me know when you want to order something and i'll give you my address :)

ThiagoPE
January 21st, 2013, 12:38 AM
well, there is a bluray i might get,I hope you have an paypal account where i can transfer the shipping money for you ship from your home to me.

If it will not bring any trouble to you (also the fact you need to reship to me), please send your adress to me via PM

Simbaspirit
January 24th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I emailed them and I got my points back, a one time exception for my account type thing :D I'll just be sure to login every few weeks now :p