PDA

View Full Version : Lion King cell phones

Simbaspirit
February 12th, 2006, 01:13 AM
well, i just got my cell phone, and it has a Simba sticker on it, a baby Simba background, my ansering machine says how im away in the Pridelands (:p) and im downloading a TLK ringtone. do you guys have TLK stuff on your phone??

nathalie
February 12th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Not on my phone, 'cause I don't have MMS and I can't record songs on it.

Bart's phone on the other hand, haha, is stuffed with TLK screensavers and all that.

Simbaspirit
February 12th, 2006, 01:18 AM
what is MMS??? its on my phone, too, but i cant figure out what it is. and tell bart that his phone is mine:p

zazulover01
February 12th, 2006, 02:21 AM
I don't have a cell Phone:( but if I did it wouldn't have one thing on it that wasn't Lion King.:D

(only 34 days untill my birthday=D )

Sombolia
February 12th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Well, I don't have a cellphone, but if I did, I wouldn't put TLK stuff on it. ;P

Kiara
February 12th, 2006, 02:59 AM
I have, I designed my own TLK cell phone some year ago ^^

(big pics so you can see them here instead)
Inside:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a109/KiaraZ/Family%20Thingy/?action=view&current=inside.jpg

Front:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a109/KiaraZ/Family%20Thingy/?action=view&current=front.jpg

Back:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a109/KiaraZ/Family%20Thingy/?action=view&current=back.jpg

Ringtone: Hakuna Matata
Can someone play those TLK games on your cells?

Simbaspirit
February 12th, 2006, 03:15 AM
holy crow! thats amazing?? how did you get those front pictures on? are they stickers? my dad would kill me if i did that to my phone. bummer:(

TakaTiger
February 12th, 2006, 03:36 AM
the only thing on mine is the "Hakuna Matata" ring tone

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 12th, 2006, 04:18 AM
Ive got Simba as the background, and a few TLK ringtones, I won't personalise the cover because i keep breaking them... When I work for my dad my phone case usually end up shattered... Duno how it falls outa my pocket :confused:

Anywho! Holy ZEBRA! That is a awsome phone you've got going Kiara!:bleen:

Linkie
February 12th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Nope nothing of TLK on mine,only Gorillaz and Zelda XD.Might put a ringtone on it or summat when i can be arsed :p

Xanahti
February 12th, 2006, 12:14 PM
No, because I would be embarassed to death if somebody found out that my phone is stuffed with TLK things. I don't think anybody would care if I had hakuna matata as ringtone, because that's kind of accepted and something nostalgic that you can laugh at, but other things..... no thank you.

But if I saw somebody with a TLK phone I would think it was the coolest person in the world. At least for an hour.XD

nathalie
February 12th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Simbaspirit
what is MMS??? its on my phone, too, but i cant figure out what it is.

I don't know if you all use the same names as we do, but:

* SMS: sending text messages
* MMS: instead of a text message, you send a photo

Sadiki
February 12th, 2006, 01:03 PM
hmm I had CYFTLT ringing tune on my old cell phone and now I have the music they play on TLK 1 ? in snail eating contest from The good. The Bad and The Ugly.

Roku
February 12th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Sadly, I do not have a cell phone. But when I do get one someday, I plan to have it decked out in TLK! Awesome phone, Kiara!! I want that stuff! :cheese:

Storm90
February 12th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Whoa Kiara! That's a wicked cell phone! Though my parents would kill me if I did that! ><

Sadly, I don't have anything TLK on my cell. Though maybe if I asked my parents if I can download some ringtones. :evilgrin:

Nephilim
February 12th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Uh... my phone plays Another Brick in the Wall. What do I win?

Ges
February 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Awesome Kiara! That looks really good!

I have a "temporary" phone that I've had for almost a year now because I can't decide on what new model I want and it's really basic... I have a cool ringtone though, but the song is really innappropriate, good thing it's just the music to it.
Only like 5% of people would know what it is though. XP

So no, but maybe when I get a new one I'll find some TLK stuff for it. Good idea.

Simbaspirit
February 13th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
I don't know if you all use the same names as we do, but:

* SMS: sending text messages
* MMS: instead of a text message, you send a photo

yup, i have that :D

my voice mail has hakuna matata playing in the background, and i say "youve reached ###-####. im not around to take your call, cause im hanging in the pridelands" :p

i have the motorola razor=D

HasiraKali
February 13th, 2006, 02:41 AM
I have a bunch of TLK ringtones that I rotate around. Right now it's IJCWtbK. :) I had a wallpaper but it got lost when I got this new phone and I couldn't find it on the download dealy. Oh well. I've got a lion on it at least. I haven't had time to really decorate my new phone yet, but it's got a paw print sticker on it so I can tell it apart from my sister's. :lol:

Kiara, your phone looks awesome. ;)

Talli
February 13th, 2006, 02:42 AM
yea you really can't beat Kiar's cell phone on how the way she customized it Sweetness. Even thoug I have a buch of TLK based ringtones on it, and like 15 TLK picts that I send to my phone. , but my flip phone broke so I can't see a dam thing, crap.

Kovu The Lion
February 13th, 2006, 03:52 AM
My cell phone is not /that/ TLK added, but I do have a background of my fursona up on my cell, but no ring tones unfortunately i dont know how or where to get them xX.. :( So yeah :) and that cell Kiara, is freaking awesome.

DerekNitroRC
February 13th, 2006, 04:12 AM
I just have some TLK ringtones, thats all...it is Tiger themed other than that ;)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 13th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Don't you have like a billion Ringtones Derek? :p

Safila
February 13th, 2006, 07:37 AM
:alone:I don't have anything tlk related on mine. you know why?? :confused:

:tears: I DONT HAVE ONE!!!:emo: my parents wont let me have one coz i.... *sniffles* DONT NEED ONE!!! :( stupid parents. :rolleyes:

nathalie
February 13th, 2006, 07:42 AM
If I'd had a kid that age, I wouldn't get them one eather / wouldn't let them have one.

My sister is 10 and she got one.
I really don't know why.

I was 18 when I got mine, and I had to beg for it, so ...
And all the money I spended with it ... *not so good memories* haha *lol*

Safila
February 13th, 2006, 08:07 AM
lol i know someone that got theres when they were 6!!!!!! :emo:

This Land
February 13th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Dont ask me, because i just happen to be a bit crazy on tlk stuff on my phone.

Ringtones - every song i have as a ringtone, its just so simple getting the Midi's off the internet then just using them on your phone

Wallpaper - Yep, i have the Sunrise

Media - I Have the whole film of TLK on my phone. ( I made a thread about this a long time ago offering people the 75mb Video).

I also have a few mp3's.

The film i put on my phone isnt there anymore though, it took up all of my phone memory i only had 5mb left whgen it was on there :lol:

Vidan
February 13th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I've had the same Kovu wallpaper on my phone for about two years now, mostly because I was able to send custom wallpapers to my phone from my old provider, but my current one (T-Mobile) doesn't give me the option. I also have the standard TLK ringtones available from T-Mobile (CYFtLT, IJCWTBK, HM). That's about it. At one point I wanted to find a TLK or lion-inspired casing, but the ones available from third-party companies usually aren't very durable, and the standard grey seems good enough.

Sombolia
February 13th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim

Aha, best ringtone evar! Pink Floyd.

My mom's plays.. Strawberry Fields Forever, I think. And the background is a cityscape. Why yes, I did customize the phone for her.

Lion King Stu
February 13th, 2006, 01:32 PM

*drum roll plays*
You win a brick and a bottle of vodka congratzo.

And yeah I got a Picture of Twilight.
CYFTLT and Hakuna Matata ringtones.
Thats it though.

DerekNitroRC
February 13th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SIMBAtheENIGMA
Don't you have like a billion Ringtones Derek? :p

muwahahahahahaha ;) I'm getting there :idiot:

Daniel
February 13th, 2006, 04:53 PM

a packet of peanuts! *hands you peanuts*

SIMBAtheENIGMA
February 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by DerekNitroRC
muwahahahahahaha ;) I'm getting there :idiot:

Well then, im gona have to stop you! :cheese: *grabs your phone and runs up a tree*

Anywho, its funny how people look at you when your phone rings and its playing JCWTBK :p Happend to me on the train yesterday, everyone went quiet and they were all looking at me :eek:

Simbaspirit
February 13th, 2006, 08:37 PM
LOL!!!:lol: thats too funny!!!

Crystal
February 13th, 2006, 08:45 PM
I have a few ringtones and a Nala wallpaper ;)

Gypsy
February 14th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I just got a new phone, once I get it unlocked and can use it I plan on getting a Timon background, and I might have Be Prepared as a ringtone.

Atimon
February 14th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Oh, a lot. It was the first thing I thought of, to buy a cable for my mobile phone as well to connect my computer and my mobile to transfer files from one to the other.
I have most of the tlk jump and run computer game background music as ringtones and several timon pictures as backgrounds, besides some other tlk characters and buck (home on the range) of course ;)

Edit: Oh, and I TOALLY forgot about my little Timon christmas ornament which is only about 4cm tall with two little plastic stars on the chain as well, I got and imported from ebay.com, which is tied to my mobile as well xD

Takeru
February 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Holy Timon-a-holic. :lol:

lionloversam
February 17th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I have a background I bought for $2.00 and three ringtones. Hakuna Matata, CYFTLT, and IJCWTBK. The tones cost $2.00 a piece from what I remember.

Tiikeri
February 17th, 2006, 09:07 PM
KoRn! <3

I have absolutely no TLK related things on my mobile, because I'm so boring =]

W-Eyed-Wanderer
February 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM
I want to get stuff on my phone, having problems connecting it to my PC though. I have the cable but it seems it needs software.
:(

Anyone know of a site I can download software for a Motorola RAZR L7? At the moment I'm just having to make do with a picture of Simba I took on the camera...and no TLK ringtones. Once I sort it I'll have it fully TLK'd up though!

Incidentally, and slightly off topic, I have customised my PSP with TLK stuff...

:rawr: Got that pic as my background and got all the songs on there. I'd be interested in sticking the whole film on but Not sure how to go about it. I'd rather just put it on from my PC...if I could get it on my PC in the first place; failing that I would get it on UMD if it exists...Haven't seen any Disney UMDs anywhere so I'm thinking they didn't buy into it...anyone got any info on all that?

:-)

LunarCat
March 2nd, 2006, 05:06 PM
I have a Simba Animation as a screensaver and wallpaper. And "I just can't wait to be king" ringtone! :D :cheese:

Timon
March 5th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I have Timon dressed in his hula outfit as my background display picture and Hakuna Matata as my text message ringtone. I want a Timon charm for my mobile (one of those things that hang off the end of a peice of string from the top of the phone) but I can't find one anywhere :(

Jackandsimba
June 25th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I have a few poor recordings of some of the songs, and a wallpaper of Simba which I just took in a photo from my computer. My phone has none of the WIFI crap, so i can't get any tones! :(

Jackandsimba
July 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM
soz for double post, but my dad got an upgrade on phone, so i get his old one which is much better then my old one! i loads of tlk midi's on it and a picture of simba and nala as my backgorund! lol, i was sitting on the train the other day, you wouldn't imagine the dirty looks i got off people when they heard JCWTBK playing on my phone... seeing as i was about to get off, i decided to be annoying ans starting playing it again on full volume! teehee :evilgrin:

HasiraKali
July 1st, 2006, 11:11 PM
I forgot to put my phone on Broadway the other day at work and it went off because one of my crew called me and the person I was with was like "Manda... you really have issues with this Lion King thing" :lol:

Kiara Serengeti
July 7th, 2006, 02:02 AM
I don't have a cellphone. I have noone to call anyway. No life. :p
But if I had one it would be equine themed, not TLK :D

Atimon
July 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Timon
I want a Timon charm for my mobile (one of those things that hang off the end of a peice of string from the top of the phone) but I can't find one anywhere :(

Unfortunately something like that doesn't exist, at least I don't know about one being sold somewhere. But I've been wanting a Timon for my mobile for a long time, too, and months ago I accidently stumbled over a solution on ebay. Try to get your hand on this one here: Klick! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ENESCO-DISNEYS-LION-KING-PUMBAA-TIMON-ORNAMENTS-MIB_W0QQitemZ6568861936QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33856QQs sPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
It was originally supposed to be a christmas tree ornament, but this Timon's size is just about 4cm and so it is perfect to tie to your mobile, too - and I know what I am talking about, I have that one, it's the one I've mentioned in my earlier post and I am very happy with it. ;)

HasiraKali
July 8th, 2006, 03:38 AM
You could also try for some of those old Timon earrings. :) I have a pair of those and they'd be perfect for mobile charms. You can't have mine though. ;) :lol:

Matt_1103
July 19th, 2006, 04:03 AM
I FINALLY GOT A CELL PHONE!! Ya, i was really stoked about that. And i downloaded CYFTLT as my ringtone, so ya, now my phone is set.

TakaTiger
July 19th, 2006, 05:09 AM
with my new phone, i have 2 tlk ringtones Hakuna Matata and Be Prepared =3

Kapasa
August 6th, 2006, 06:54 PM
ive got the azzzza-kenya whats on the menu? thing (start of the circle of life)...but thats it:(

Kiara Serengeti
August 6th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Kapasa
ive got the azzzza-kenya whats on the menu? thing (start of the circle of life)...but thats it:(

Nants ingonyema

la_reina
August 6th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Nah, not me. I'm more of a Shakiraholic than a Lion King-a-holic, so my phone's all Shakira :p Though I have different ringtones for some of the people that call me the most, my main one is 'Hips Don't Lie' the hi-hop-y remix :D And my wallpaper is a pic of her. Yup.

Kimbai
August 8th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I have had my cellphone for a yr now. And it doesn't have any good ringtones to it!:grrr:

And the backgrounds stink. :lol:

But I might by some songs to go with it. i am suppossed to get a new one soon. Mabye a razor..

Ahem. But if I could, i would have a bunch of LK stuff on it.