PDA

View Full Version : your lion king wish list

lionkinglover
January 18th, 2013, 05:43 PM
any thing you wish to own ?

- pride rock playset
- kovu , scar , kiara , adult simba , adult nala , baby simba's , and mufasa ceramic figures
- appaluse adult nala plush
- appaluse adult simba and nala ( sitting figures )
- appaluse scar plush

nathalie
January 18th, 2013, 05:48 PM
* The Gallery of Light
* Mufasa/Simba Schmid music box (only 1 missing)

lionkinglover
January 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
what's the gallery of light ? ;/

and i want to own that music box as well.

nathalie
January 18th, 2013, 05:51 PM
They are boxes, and they light up.
http://www.olszewskistudios.com/GalleryofLight.php

lionkinglover
January 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM
oh yeah. i've seen some of those. they are pricey though.

nathalie
January 18th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah, and totally sold out :(

KanuTGL
January 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Wow, those "Gallery of Light"s are beautiful! I've never seen them before =O

At the moment I'm honestly not sure what is on my "most wanted" TLK list, at least what actually is reasonable for me to want in terms of price :lol: I recently acquired that playset with Scar and Shenzi I wanted, so that one is at least off it now :)

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM
I'd love The art of the lion king book.

lionkinglover
January 18th, 2013, 07:28 PM
i have the mini art of the lion king book. i want to get the big one though. i'm actualy selling the small art of the lion king book. or i'm trading it for anything from balto.

Simbaspirit
January 19th, 2013, 01:46 AM
The big Mufasa plush.. I've had the opportunity to buy it a few times, just no space. Also, the 1994 Sarabi plush with baby Simba. I had her once.. got her at a garage sale for $2 and gave her away when I left for school (lack of space) but I really regret it now :(

HasiraKali
January 19th, 2013, 03:07 AM
That Mufasa plush is on my list too. I just don't know where I'd put him at the moment. Also, every time I decide to just get him, he's sold out. Last time I decided, he showed up on the site, and was on sale! Then I went to put him in my cart and they said he was sold out. Lame.

nathalie
January 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
* adult Simba plushie, Toys 'R Us
* Scar plushie, Toys 'R Us

They are on ebay for over 15$ up to 30 $ o_O
They were only 7,99 $ I believe.

TommyP32891
January 28th, 2013, 04:15 AM
For me it's just the soundtrack in:

-Latin Spanish
-Brazilian Portuguese
-French
-Czech
-Greek
-Hebrew
-Hungarian
-Turkish
-Korean
-Mandarin
-Cantonese
-Japanese

And for TLK 2 the soundtrack or Best Of TLK (if no TLK 2 soundtrack is available which is the case for German & Polish) in:

-Brazilian Portuguese
-French
-German
-Italian
-Polish

Jazzy B Bunny
January 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
The big Mufasa plush.. I've had the opportunity to buy it a few times, just no space. Also, the 1994 Sarabi plush with baby Simba. I had her once.. got her at a garage sale for $2 and gave her away when I left for school (lack of space) but I really regret it now :(

You've probably seen that I have the big Mufasa, I don't have room for him either and he takes up most of my floor :lol: I do love him though, I have a sarabi and cub but she is in shabby condition smelled of smoke etc when I got her :eww:

cleargreenwater
January 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I'm another one wanting the Mufasa plush. My problem isn't so much room as money--I don't have any :p But he would fulfill a lifetime pre-occupation of having TO SCALE (or approximately to scale in relation to one another,) TLK plush set. That's always my criteria for buying TLK plushes, I don't have a lot of them and don't go wild because they HAVE to be approximately to scale. Like I have the 12 (or is it 14?) inch cub Simba & Nala from the Disney Store in 1994, the Infant Simba plush from then that's about 9-10 inches, the vintage plastic head stuffed animal toys from then of Zazu and Timon, which are also about 8 inches, so they relate smaller to the Cub Simba & Nala. The Sarabi plush that's about 20", so not ideal but still bigger than the cubs. I missed the big fat Pumbaa plush from 1994, but the one they put out at the re-release last year was pretty much the exact same thing in softer fabric and fits the size of the Timon & Cub Simba. The Scar plush from the re-release is again a little on the shrimpy size, but he matches the Sarabi plush, so even if they're both a little small I can over look it. And the Hyena plushes even if they aren't ideal size all match out with the big squishy Pumbaa and are still similar to the vintage Cub Simba & Nala so they can still eat them....it's a very important qualification, okay? :P

And the great big Mufasa plush would be...it would solve that nattering scale difficulty the adult characters seem prone to.

There's also a large Rafiki plush out there that comes up on Ebay every once in a blue moon that I just drool for, but that too is extremely expensive :C

(I know, I know, OCD much?)

Jazzy B Bunny
January 28th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Haha, I sort of see what you mean! I want a simba and nala the same size as my big Mufasa!

cleargreenwater
January 28th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Haha, I sort of see what you mean! I want a simba and nala the same size as my big Mufasa!

See, it's such a thing with me, I couldn't even buy those when they were out. The re-release Adult Simba & Nala ones you mean?

I couldn't buy them, they would make me nuts :lol: I have a hard enough time with Sarabi & Scar.

Azerane
January 29th, 2013, 01:26 AM
I think the only things I really want TLK wise, are to complete my magazine set and my set of ceramic figures. Otherwise, maybe the hyena plushies, since I only have Banzai, but I really feel like I don't need all the lion king stuff I have anymore, like I'd be happy with fewer things that are just nice things, if that makes sense :lol:

Jazzy B Bunny
January 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Oops, I just bought a 28" adult simba from eBay..... He might look good next to Mufasa though.....:haha:

nathalie
January 29th, 2013, 02:10 PM
About the TLK magazines, if Adam can find the time (*wink*wink*) to finally try and get prices at the post office, I can help out with those.

I shall remind him again when he's back home :p

Help me out a little Kanu :p

Jazzy B Bunny
January 29th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Ooo lion king magazines?!

nathalie
January 29th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Yeah, there was a series of magazines in 1996 in a few countries.

Belgium/Holland got 3 Dutch issues.
Australia, UK got 80 English issues.
France apparently got 104 issues.

They all came with extra stickers, a cassette tape, little gifts.

Jazzy B Bunny
January 29th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Ooo I didn't know they existed :( do you have some for sale?

nathalie
January 29th, 2013, 04:44 PM
I do.
I have 1 complete set in English, and a week before I found those, Kanu from here managed to get me the first 40 issues almost a year ago.
(talk about luck?)

Unfortunetly, they haven't reached me yet, due to business because of This Land (her boyfriend in the UK), we need to find out how much it costs to ship them to Belgium.

They keep giving them prices over 30 £ (40 magazines), but the complete set was shipped to me for only 11 £ (80 magazines), so something is wrong with the UK postal service :p

So once I get those, I already promised an issue to CGW, and Azerane who is missing a few.

Anyways ...
I also have the 3 Dutch ones, and almost the complete French set (only because they had the free gifts with them), and again the first 10 English issues including all their free gifts.

Also, there are Spanish versions too! Just remembered that.

Jazzy B Bunny
January 29th, 2013, 04:51 PM
If you have any spares, I'd be interested :) in English so I can read them.

nathalie
January 29th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I only have the English ones double :)

As soon as we'll finally be able to arrange something to get them to me, I'll let you know which ones I still have.
They have stories in them, art-projects, cooking recepies, facts about bugs / animals that live in Africa, games, etc ...

Jazzy B Bunny
February 1st, 2013, 07:12 PM
Gah, I really want one of the Douglas cuddle toy plush's there's a massive one for sale but he's extremely expensive and then £80 delivery on top :(

Leopatra
February 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I don't quite know where to put this but because I get new plushes soon I decided to sell off some old ones as I have way too many, including a Falkor Plush from the Neverending Story.

http://leopatra-lionfur.deviantart.com/journal/Selling-Lion-King-Falkor-Plushies-354859092

lionkinglover
March 8th, 2013, 11:19 PM
wow that's cool leopatra ! the one's i really want to own is the purring kovu and kiara and the kissing kovu and kiara.

HasiraKali
June 22nd, 2013, 05:09 AM
Right now, my biggest wish is for a decal for my car. I've been looking all over, so if someone finds one, let me know. :p

cleargreenwater
June 22nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
Right now, my biggest wish is for a decal for my car. I've been looking all over, so if someone finds one, let me know. :p

Is there a particular sort of decal you are wanting? I know a 'net fandom friend (that I actually get together with every other year or so now) found a big Scar one somewhere that she got on her car. So they are out there, it just might be easier to find some designs than others.

HasiraKali
June 22nd, 2013, 10:43 PM
I actually found one on ebay right after I posted that. :lol: It's just the little Simba that I use for my dressed up Simba icons, which is exactly what I wanted. :)

cleargreenwater
June 28th, 2013, 12:45 AM
I actually found one on ebay right after I posted that. :lol: It's just the little Simba that I use for my dressed up Simba icons, which is exactly what I wanted. :)

Oh god, that is perfect for you. If you're good at keeping your car clean enough for things to stick to it you can probably make different hats for it out of the window-cling sheets they sell at the craft stores even :lol:

HasiraKali
June 28th, 2013, 03:42 AM
That would be hilarious :lol: It came today, but I have to wait until it cools off a bit to apply it. The directions say between 50 and 75... I'll have to get up super early to make that happen. :p