PDA

View Full Version : Introduction time...

Pochi
February 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Heya all, you all seem like an awesome group of people. I found this place through fuzzy, he is awesome!
I am a furry! Thats how fuzzy and I met, then he moved to CA and I stayed stuck in NJ. I visited him 2 weeks ago though, hes just awesome.

Anyway... Im a furry... so.. how can i NOT love the lion king? Its hasnt been a big part of my life but i do love it! Ive loved it since i first saw it when it first came out when i was little, was one of my favorite movies, and probably partly put me down my furry path, but i dont remember much from when i was little, who knows what influenced my life. Ive always loved the first movie, and it always makes me cry when mufasa dies. Ive seen it many times. Unfortunately, i hadnt seen the Lion King 2 until i saw it with fuzzy, and 1 and a half i only saw months ago.
I love collecting stuffed animals, I only have about 5 from when i was young, one of them is simba, the other 120 i have ive gotten since i was 12ish years old, unfortunately, only about 3 of them are Lion King plush.
Thought i might as well join this family, im usualy not a message-board-goer, but everyone here seems nice to talk with!

Ravincal
February 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome friend! :) Hope you have a GRRREAT time here bud ;)

- Rav

This Land
February 7th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Welcome to lea

I hope you have a great time and Have Loads of fun :slimey:

TakaTiger
February 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
allo there ^^

Pochi
February 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I'm both Raccoon and Skunk (part one part the other), sorry i don't have an an avater yet, and I don't know how to quote either.
But, wow, this forum is pretty darn active, i hope I have fun with everyone!

Ravincal
February 7th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Ehe, don't you worry :D I'm ''new'' as well.

I got to learn ALOT of the people here from, Lea, and they are ALL nice ;)

Endra
February 8th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Heya Pochi! Fuzzy told me a bit about ya while he was here ^^. He lived with me and my family while he was out here... unfortunately it didn't work out... but it is great to finally talk to ya. I don't know many furs in NJ.

Welcome to Lea! *hugs*

Simbaspirit
February 8th, 2006, 05:23 AM
welcome dude!!! :hugs:

Vidan
February 8th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Welcome to Lea! It was good to meet you before, at, and after FC as it was good to see Fuzzy again. See ya next time you're out, hopefully. Have fun on the board, and tell Fuzzy to log in more often =P (Kidding.)

Sharifu
February 8th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Hey Pochi! Remember me? ;)

(Haha, you guys stopped at my house) :p

Hope to see ya around Lea more!

Linkie
February 8th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Hey =D
Welcome to lea :hugs:

Pochi
February 8th, 2006, 09:52 AM
*still wish i knew how to quote* ^.^
Sharifu, yeah, i remember you, and actualy i grabbed fuzzys load of pictures off his computer so i actualy have pictures of you and him and people all together and stuffs too.
And Ghalatl... Yeah i know about everything that happened, heh.

As for getting him to "log in more often", i havent even really been able to contact him myself, hes been working a whole lot, and i miss talking to him alot.

As for coming back to CA and visiting again.... i dont know when that will happen, but right now im kinda at a point where i feel like starting a new life, leaving friends and family here to make new ones in CA. Im just kinda confused about life right now, and I like fuzzy alot, and i feel like.... i dunno... doing SOMETHING different in my life. Moving to CA seems awesome, yet seems like it could also be a stupid move. Im just confused at the moment. Why am i saying this, i dunno, viperman (im guessing thats who vidan is) said something bout me coming back, and i started rambling, i do that alot, dont edit my posts either cuz i feel that what comes from my mind is what should be said or something. (sorry bout the rambling, but im confused)

P.S. Thanks for the nice warm welcome.

Sharifu
February 8th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Viperman and Vidan are two different people. ;)

Never met Viperman but Vidan is Eric, the guy who was with you and Brad when you visited me.

Originally posted by Pochi
*still wish i knew how to quote* ^.^

Oh yeah, press the quote button at the bottom right hand corner of the post.

Pochi
February 8th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Viperman and Vidan are two different people. ;)

Never met Viperman but Vidan is Eric, the guy who was with you and Brad when you visited me.

Oh yeah, press the quote button at the bottom right hand corner of the post.

oh, didnt even see that there, yeah, i remember eric, of course, i wasnt sure.

lion_roog
February 8th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Hey hey hey!...Welcome..:cheese:

Sadiki
February 8th, 2006, 12:03 PM
welcome aboard. Fuzzy's friends are my friends ;)
maybe we can meet up someday too, when I'm visiting CA, if you are around at the same time ;)

Nephilim
February 8th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Hi there friend o' Brad.

Sharifu
February 9th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Maybe I should add you to my list of friends I've met from Lea... But technically I met you in person before you posted at Lea. ;)

Jenna
February 9th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Howdy!!! Welcome to Lea!!!

Hickoro Lioness
February 9th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Hellooo ;)