PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Jazzy B Bunny
January 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hello.
I'm Sarah from Plymouth UK! I absolutely love the lion king, film & musical! I'm off to Disneyland Paris in June! Looking forward to getting to know fellow lion king enthusiasts! :)

nathalie
January 17th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Hi there!

Great to see some fresh meat around here ;) hehe

Jazzy B Bunny
January 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Hi there!

Great to see some fresh meat around here ;) hehe

Hello! ;)

Leorgathar
January 17th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Welcome to Lea, Jazzy. It's been a while since we last got a new user. Feel free to look around and post
Nice to meet you :)

Sadiki
January 17th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Hey there and welcome aboard. Hopefully you find the place as enjoyable as many others have :cheese:

King Simba
January 17th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Ooh, another UK Lea member. Nice. :ooo:

A warm welcome to Lea! :D I guess we all need it right now.

Jazzy B Bunny
January 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks everyone!

I think Plymouth & Cornwall are the only places in the UK that doesn't have a weather warning for snow! :( still really cold though!

Revo
January 17th, 2013, 10:12 PM
A very warm welcome to you! :)

Lion King Stu
January 17th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Aloha there, welcome to the pride :D
From Plymouth huh? I live in Somerset! I'm with the navy so I'm in Plymouth more times than I wish to be :lol:
Hope you enjoy your time on the forum ^^

Jazzy B Bunny
January 17th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks :) yep lived in Plymouth all my life, due to my dad being in the Navy! Thankfully I don't have a full on janner accent! :lol:

Lion King Stu
January 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM
haha, I'm too used to it so it doesn't bother me too much :D...it is the Glasgow accent from a lot of the navy guys that still confuses me :lol:...nod and smile mode enabled moment ^^

Jazzy B Bunny
January 17th, 2013, 11:51 PM
:lol: yeah, they talk so damn fast!

Lion King Stu
January 18th, 2013, 12:40 AM
I had to spend two months with one guy I still never really understood to the day we passed out of basic training, I still don't understand them that great now!....luckily for me I only have to put up with Irish and yorkshire'ish members of the navy who I just about understand :D

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 12:49 AM
:lol: I had an Irish customer in the shop the other day. Really harsh accent could bearly understand him, felt rude saying 'pardon' etc all the time! How embaressing!

Lion King Stu
January 18th, 2013, 12:52 AM
:lol: so what do you do for work, if you don't think I'm being too intrusive? :D
Sadly I think life is like that in England now that we have so many different nationalities living here now :3

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 12:57 AM
I work in a tropical fish shop. Where understanding people is crucial in order to give advice! :lol: my boss has a Russian girlfriend, she's a little tricky to understand sometimes too! I feel like I'm in a forein country sometimes when I go to London!

Lion King Stu
January 18th, 2013, 01:00 AM
I think you'll find a lot of English people feel that way these days, feeling like a minority in your own country it is crazy indeed :lol:
Even in my own branch of the navy I feel like a minority, but to be fair they are very awesome people ^^
I do miss London though, had many a awesome Lea meet up and gaming LAN contest down there :cheese:

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I'm going to London in May, to see walking with dinosaurs live! Can't wait :) I do love London, especially when I went for the olympics.

Lion King Stu
January 18th, 2013, 01:04 AM
I was in the Falklands watching it on TV and laughing at how the Army had to be drafted in to do the whole security thing for the olympics :lol:

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Haha yeah. We got searched by them on the way in. I really must get some sleep now. :p

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Well the snow did reach us.... Looks like getting to
Work is going to be tricky! Might need to invest in some ski's!

Safila
January 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Lea :lalala:

KanuTGL
January 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Hello! :cheese: How nice to see a new face =P Hope you'll like it here! ^^

Jazzy B Bunny
January 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hi, thanks for the welcomes :D

Simbaspirit
January 19th, 2013, 01:49 AM
hey there! welcome to lea :hugs: I myself have been here on and off since I was 12 and I'm 20 now, and many other people have been around just as long - it's a great community and we're glad that you're now a part of it! :)