PDA

View Full Version : Is this correct?

ThiagoPE
January 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hi there

Everytime I try to post something here, a pop-up appers asking "if i want to leave the page".

If I say no,the pages loops and try to post what I wrote several times, and returning error (as the site donīt allow repeated posts)

If i say Yes, the post is posted correctily

Just want to know if this are happening only to me or if the site are really acting that way...

Thanks

nathalie
January 4th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah, it's correct.

Not sure everyone has it, but I have it too.

Azerane
January 5th, 2013, 04:38 AM
It happens to me sometimes as well, not often, but it does pop up from time to time.

cleargreenwater
January 8th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Yeah, it's been doing that for me, too. I'm actually on Google Chrome trying it now to see if it's the browser that's disagreeing, I usually use Internet Explorer. So let's see if this works....

EDIT:

That's it. I think it's the browser if you're using Internet Explorer, because Google Chrome just posted this just fine without giving me the third degree for it for a change.

nathalie
January 9th, 2013, 04:43 AM
I have IE9, and 9 out of 10 it does it, so not always. I just click 'advanced' now when wanting to answer, and the mobile version on my phone. Problem solved too, lol.

Sadiki
January 9th, 2013, 07:36 PM
hmm, yeah probably IE problem as I have never seen such message and we're using Google chrome and Firefox. I'm very aware the site has ton of bugs that could be easily fixed with reinstalling / repairing the current version of Vbulletin, but as I can't backup and upload database in case something goes wrong I have to hold on to it.