PDA

View Full Version : the Holiday Thread

nathalie
December 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM
I hope everyone will have a nice Christmas and a great New Year!

And if 2012 wasn't so good, I hope for those (including me) 2013 will be loads better :)
If 2012 was already good, well then, 2013 can only get better, hehe ^_^

Happy holidays !!

Simbaholikov
December 23rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
My 2012 turned out to be an incredibly bad year, hopefully next year will bring a new dawn.

Happy Holidays everyone. ^^

Shadow
December 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

but a Special Marry Christmas to my one and only TLK family!

STM ,Sharifu, This Land, Kanu and of cource my little sis Amaryllis!

These guys are nothing less then my closest friends and family, and they always send me nice cards and happy wishes, and i do nothing less then miss them so when we are not all together.

So for ones i wanted to surprise THEM with something extra special this year, and i hope they enjoy it!

Merry X-MAS EVERYBODY!

http://i.imgur.com/c4EVP.jpg

This Land
December 23rd, 2012, 11:41 PM
(I'll try again since lea decided to get rid of my post after 2 hours)
WOAH.......dude..... :O

I am sooo frigging speechless right now :O I just cannot get over how awsome this is :D just.....woah *gazes at in disbelief*

Thankyou so much man, this means so much ^^ *hugs*

Sharifu
December 24th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Oh my gosh, how adorable Shadow! The artist who drew that, her style is very cute. What a wonderful idea Shadow, it's beautiful. You were so creative with coming up with that. Thank you so much. :hugs: I hope we can all spend time together like that at the Disneyworld meeting in 2014. ^^ Might even be almost Christmas time when we go, so there will be Christmas decorations up at Disneyworld. :p

Merry Christmas everyone! :hugs:

Simbaspirit
December 24th, 2012, 06:10 AM
What a cool idea Shadow!! I love all of those ideas :)

I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday season :hugs: all the best to all of you, my lea family, although I may drift here I always find my way back :) This is by far the best internet community I have ever found.

King Simba
December 24th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Aww, that's really cute. :)

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoyable New Year. You're all awesome and I want you all to have the best time celebrating with family and friends. :hugs: At least we can all start to get really excited now knowing the world is NOT gonna end after all. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

ThiagoPE
December 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I would like to wish everyone from here a merry christmas and a happy 2013, I Hope all your dreams be fulfilled in 2013.

Sadiki
December 25th, 2012, 12:39 AM
So that is what you were asking the character sheet of our characters for... ;) That is just an awesome comic page Shadow. I hope you're having an awesome Christmas as well as everyone else here on Lea. :hugs:

HasiraKali
December 25th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Happy holidays everyone. :D

I found this on Facebook a few minutes ago. Thought it deserved to be here too haha.

http://i45.tinypic.com/21lpyfc.jpg

Apparently though, Timon and Pumbaa asked to be GINORMOUS.

cleargreenwater
December 25th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone on Lea! It has been very neat spending the last year hanging out with you all in various forms of internet. I hope everyone's Christmas is enough, enough warmth and enough happiness and enough loved ones, to give all of that good and greatness back to you.

...I'm not ready to think about New Years and 2013 yet, let's just get through this Christmas holiday first and I'll get back to you, LOL.

Sadiki
December 25th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Hmmm... Timon is rather big...... :hmm:

Leorgathar
December 25th, 2012, 08:01 AM
That has to be one of the most wonderful surprises you could come up with this Christmas, Shadow. I sincerely hope we can all share a Christmas just like that some day :)

Merry Christmas to you all, this community has been very influential for me for more than a few years now, and for that I'm eternally grateful. You have all my best wishes :D

Oh, and that Santa pic made me grin widely ^^

Guntur
December 25th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and I hope you all have a great and good time. :)

KanuTGL
December 25th, 2012, 01:29 PM
You know I love the comic, Shads :) So it turned out my suspicions were sort of correct... :p Hehe, God Jul :hugs:

And Merry Christmas to everyone else on Lea too. Hope you're all having a wonderful time! ^^

Shadow
December 26th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Hehe thanks guys it means alot to me that ya like it^^

And merry Xmas one and all!

Utora
December 26th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! & Good luck for the New Years! :cheese:

Azerane
December 26th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. Pat and I had a really nice Christmas, he bought me a monopod for my camera :D We also sort of get a present for ourselves in the new year as we move into our own rental place on Jan 9th, so super excited about that :)

Lion King Stu
December 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Hey there fellow Leahalalelaians, a little late but been a bit busy the last few days with family stuff and catching up from being 6 months away.

Just wanted to say Merry Belated X-mas, I hope everyone did in fact have a great day and got lots of stuff that they wanted. I would like to also extend a paw of thanks to Sharifu, STM and TL for sending me an x-mas card, if anymore turn up I will say thanks to those people later was very awesome coming back to England with a few cards it did make me smile :3
As for what I got this year I got a tripod for my camera, adobe photoshop elements 11 software and a giant gingerbread man much om nom noming at some point :cheese:

Revo
December 29th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Happy holidays from me aswell! Although a little late for Christmas, atleast I'm in time before New Years. Not that I've been around that much anyway recently. But the holidays have given me some much needed relaxation time, and that includes time to catch up with good friends in here. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful time.
And btw Shads, that's a very awesome gift.

Sharifu
January 1st, 2013, 01:08 AM
I donated some gifts this Christmas. Kind of funny how it worked out... In the beginning of December, while I was at the bank, I was just looking at a Christmas tree that had those tags hanging on the tree, saying what some kids would like for Christmas. (For kids who their parents can't afford to buy them gifts or just having a hard time financially) One of the tags was for an 8 year old girl, and the number one thing she wanted was The Lion King on DVD. And I thought, well I have so many copies of TLK on DVD, (that came with the blu-ray) that I could give her that. But then I noticed on the tag it said that the gifts had to be new and unopened... So a few days pasted and I thought it, and I decided to get her a new copy of TLK on DVD, with so many coupons and deals going on at the store I work at, plus a manufacturer coupon I had (gotten from Subway last year when they had those TLK bags with the kids meals, and it was still good! Will expire at the end on January 2013) and my employee discount, I got The Lion King on DVD for only $7.99. Then my mom asked me what else that girl asked for, which was a Baby Rapunzel Doll and a Puzzle. My mom offered to buy those for her. So we went to Toys R Us and she bought the Baby Rapunzel Doll, and then we went to the Dollar Tree to find a puzzle. We found a Simba puzzle! I offered to pay for it, it was only a dollar after all. :p But I feel good that we made a little girl happy. I think I just felt a connection to get that girl The Lion King, after all The Lion King means so much to me. It was item she wanted the most, and she is also almost the age I was when I first saw The Lion King. So it made me feel good. :)

Azerane
January 1st, 2013, 01:24 AM
Aww, that's really sweet Audra. I'm sure she had a really great Christmas :)

cleargreenwater
January 4th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Wow, how perfect is that? The little girl gets what she wanted most, and you got the chance to go around shopping for Lion King stuff for Christmas :D

ThiagoPE
January 4th, 2013, 10:31 AM
This is indeed lovely, audra!

KanuTGL
January 5th, 2013, 01:23 PM
^ Agreed with the others :) That's so nice, Audra!

Utora
January 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
I celebrated Christmas with family on the 23rd, and worked Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I then went to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin to celebrate the New Years with several friends of Russia and Ukraine. We rented a 4 bedroom condo and cooked and welcomed in the New Years. We spent a few days mountain skiing, and the nights at the banya (steam room) and hot tub with good drinks. The weather was very cold up north, but it reminded me of home and a kind of nostalgia about it. The last night there we went to some clubs and of course others became drunk, and somehow I was punched in the head as we had a skirmish with other Russians trying to get involved with some girls..a few hours later we were home and I slept and almost did not get ready in time to come home.

I tried snowboarding; it's ok, but I prefer skiing!

So Happy 2013 everyone! :cheese: