PDA

View Full Version : LH crushes

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Sharifu
March 26th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I know what might help Nathalie, maybe taking walks? I don't know, I sometimes like to take walks to get away from this house... It clears my mind and gets me thinking of other things. (Or I'll walk and call a someone) I walk a lot now, but even more so with my job. But even before I had a job I walked a lot. *shrugs* Just an idea, but of course don't go walking in the dark or in bad parts of the neighborhood! o_O Always be safe.

nathalie
March 26th, 2006, 12:17 PM
In my case, seeing the same face day in / day out, it can get a little frustrating in times :lol:

But I made things very clear a while ago, that if he does anything major or lie about it, that I'm totally out of here.
And he seems to understand it now, finally.

Zaya
March 26th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Nathalie! You are special you are!! :p
You know, sometimes it's good to convince yourself that his face is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen...I do that, it's like therapy...when I'm really tripping I say:" Girl, he's so fine, look at that brown nose, ain't he cute?" :lol: - and everything's fine again :D

Sharifu -I know, isn't that weird...and if they only said "I have a crush on..." Noooo, they say they LOVE this person...hmmmm...maybe we're the ones who don't understand the meaning of this word, don't you think :lol: ;)

Amaryllis
March 26th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
But I made things very clear a while ago, that if he does anything major or lie about it, that I'm totally out of here.
And he seems to understand it now, finally.

did something happen then? I just thought you two had an arguement thats all Oo

and yeah Sharifu is right, i like to take alot of walks aswell. i used to go to a lake with my dog then, and phone Ragoom ore something, but yeah, walking helps =) ore biking!

nathalie
March 26th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Well yeah, arguments, about little things, but when those little things continue they become big things o_O

And there's 1 major thing, and that's smoking.
I don't care if he does, but after really lying about it for the past 4 years O_O I think that's far more then enough.
I even caught him smoking, and he totally lied to my face about it.

Zaya
March 26th, 2006, 12:27 PM
AAAA, that sounds so familiar!!! My ex did that, he had a cigaret in his pocket and smoke was coming out of it but he still tried to convince me he doesn't smoke!! Men are really the smarter gender :lol:

Sharifu
March 26th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I don't know why Bart lies to you about it Nathalie if it doesn't bother you. XD

Well it did bother me very much so that STM smoked, but I got him to quit. :D (And well I hate the smell of the smoke and it doesn't make sense for me to be with someone who smokes, but I was important enough to him for him to quit) ^^

nathalie
March 26th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I really don't care that he smoked.
I grew up in the fog, haha

The main thing was just, that he would really lie so badly about it.

*edit*
But yeah, I do agree, the smell/taste especially with kissing *eww*
But then again, Bart ain't comming near me eather when he just drank cola or something, *eww* haha :lol:

A-non-a-mus
March 27th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Zaya
Men are really the smarter gender :lol:

hey hey, don't group all together one race/gender due to the actions of one. eveyone is defferent, if you are to judge, judge indivisually... (and yes, I do know you speak all in good fun)

besides that, what is so great about being smart or not? ... that's what always confused me... I mean, everyone always wants to be smart... yet they do not realise how bad it is... or perhaps it's just me... :confused:

Nephilim
March 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
besides that, what is so great about being smart or not? ... that's what always confused me... I mean, everyone always wants to be smart... yet they do not realise how bad it is... or perhaps it's just me... :confused:

Agreed.
"Antoine had always felt he was living in dog years. When he was seven he felt about as playful as a man of forty-nine; by eleven he was as disillusioned as an old man of seventy-seven. Now, age twenty-five, Antoine was hoping to start taking it easy, and he resolved to shroud his brain in stupidity. He had already realized that intelligence was just the word people used for stupid remarks that were well presented and prettily pronounced, and that intelligence itself was so corrupt, there was often more to be gained from being dumb than from being a sworn intellectual."

Ahh, now if that wasn't off topic...

unregistered user
March 28th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Women and men have the same mental acuteness. Done by synonymous IQ tests and batteries on neuropsychiatry. But achieve intelligence dissimilarly.

But women still will rule the world on 2063 A.D. > with their super-cerebrum and The Hall of JC Penney . . .

Mushroom
March 28th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Hahaha, sorry for the off-topic but where'd ya get that pic in you sig, Sonkakee? It's hilarious.

unregistered user
March 28th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Hahaha, sorry for the off-topic but where'd ya get that pic in you sig, Sonkakee? It's hilarious.

Tiki Weekly.

---

[ "Iago: We are the Beaky Boys, welcome to our perch;
Zazu: I wish that it were Sunday, and I was still in church.

Iago: Listen to our rap, I am Big Beaky B;
Zazu: And I am 2 Can DJ, as you can plainly see.

Iago: We are in the pre-show, in far off Tokyo;
Zazu: They tried to hire Muppets, but Big Bird wouldn't go.

Iago: We're here to tell the story, of all the Tiki Birds;
Zazu: And since it is so early, we'll try to use small words.

Iago: We hope you like our story, it took us days to write;
Zazu: And with my partner helping, it was only done last night.

Iago: Let's go have some coffee, a banana and a bun;
Zazu: While I check the attraction, has not gone one-oh-one.

Iago & Zazu: We are the Beaky Boys! Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!" ]

[ /endofftopicness ]

Only-now
March 28th, 2006, 07:30 PM
I believe being intelligent is very important. It doesn't make my life any less fun, or make things uninteresting. Personally, I think intelligence opens up doors for many, allows you to make better decisions, and it also keeps you from being taken advantage of, etc. The list can go on forever, but to say that intelligence is pointless is something that someone unintelligent is more likely to say...in MOST situations. I can think of other reasons why someone intelligent might say it, but that isn't my point..hehe.

~Kiva

lion_roog
March 29th, 2006, 04:18 AM
On the intelligence thing...there are many forms of intelligence. It seems to me that when someone lacks intelligence in one area, they usually make up for it in another.

Nicoga
March 29th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Hmm... I wouldn't mind a smart guy, but even if he wasn't so great in the academic fields, he should at least be willing to learn and accept help. Throwing your education down the drain from laziness won't get you very far in this growing world. Even if you have an education, it can sometimes be very hard to start off. I wouldn't know from experience, but a friend from about three years ago just came back and said he left because of financial/job trouble. O_O

I'd like a respectful guy.... preferably drug-free and practices abstinence or however you spell it. Myeh.. I can't think of anything right off the top of my head besides that, but I have yet to "test the waters of romance", so to say.

sanngi_kujieleza
March 29th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Well me, i don`t like anyone from here because i`m new and helloo no one likes me but it`s not a biig deal because i am in love...

with...

myself.......(<waahhh totally self obsessed)

Kovu The Lion
March 29th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Nicoga
Hmm... I wouldn't mind a smart guy, but even if he wasn't so great in the academic fields, he should at least be willing to learn and accept help. Throwing your education down the drain from laziness won't get you very far in this growing world. Even if you have an education, it can sometimes be very hard to start off. I wouldn't know from experience, but a friend from about three years ago just came back and said he left because of financial/job trouble. O_O

I'd like a respectful guy.... preferably drug-free and practices abstinence or however you spell it. Myeh.. I can't think of anything right off the top of my head besides that, but I have yet to "test the waters of romance", so to say.

Like ME? :D *Hugs you* ^^;;;

;) *Prrr* anyways

off that topic before i creep someone out :E

If it were for me, the only thing I would look at in a person, was his/her personality. I wouldn't care for his/her financial problems for they can be solved with time, and academics. There are a lot of nice people that arent that smart so I'd give some a chance =)

and yeah, i'm still in love with *nudge nudge wink wink* ;)

~KTL

A-non-a-mus
March 29th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Only-now
I believe being intelligent is very important. It doesn't make my life any less fun, or make things uninteresting. Personally, I think intelligence opens up doors for many, allows you to make better decisions, and it also keeps you from being taken advantage of, etc. The list can go on forever, but to say that intelligence is pointless is something that someone unintelligent is more likely to say...in MOST situations. I can think of other reasons why someone intelligent might say it, but that isn't my point..hehe.

~Kiva

yes, I know, and I agree, but then again I also dislike the inttelegence... It's a personal matter... I dunno... ... lets just say 'nobody likes a smart person' is completely true in my expirience...
oh and also the quote 'the higher the IQ the more crap one has to plow through on the road of life'

ok, I'm done off topicness... back on topic

I do have a few crushes from here... and I'll gladly be one of the ones whom do not reveal them ... kind of the reason I haven't posted in this thread... I wouldn't have even said that now but I'm trying to remain on topic... :lol:

Only-now
March 29th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Yes, sorry I keep making off topic posts as well. One last thing though...yes, it IS true that there are many types of intelligence, and that intelligence really has no concrete meaning or definitions. Most people tend to think of it as referring to academic skills, but that is very narrow and can be disected into many different categories etc. Intelligence is actually the chapter we are studying in AP psychology right now, and it is sort of interesting. Basically, intelligence can be defined by what a particular culture deems important to survival, and success. Some people tend to be more talented in over all mental ability for problem solving, mathematics, vocabulary, etc. Thats all...but sorry...I have nothing to post in the on-topic area since I have a mate and all..hehe.

~Kiva

nathalie
March 30th, 2006, 07:12 AM
*hmm* In the end, be carefull with these crushes ...

You don't know if they can turn out bad, and you might loose friends because of it.

:(

sanngi_kujieleza
March 30th, 2006, 10:46 AM
hmm....
My one friend had a crush on her best friend and when she told him he told her that he had a girlfriend and after that they did`nt speek to each other..

wtf the guy told the girl he had a girlfriend AFTER she says that she likes him, some "best friend".......

Sharifu
March 30th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Hmm well if they were best friends you'd think she would know that he already had a girlfriend... (He should of told her that) o_O

And I don't see why they stopped talking to each other, it's not like they still can't be friends. XD

nathalie
March 30th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Depending on the situation or feelings at the time I guess ... :s

sanngi_kujieleza
March 30th, 2006, 11:34 AM
After my cosin broke up with his girlfriend she said we can still be friends,but you don`t have the same understanding after you break up with someone...

And about the first story she never spoke to him because she had beeeeen rejected and he never spoke to her because he felt guilty and said that he should have told her when he got friendly to god knows whats hers name..

Utora
April 4th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Wow, alot to catch up on. Crushes galore.
I've had one for a long time, and it's been onsistant and it has been crushed, but it is still thriving for the same being.

I'd like to hear who TL likes. :jejeje:

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Noy tellin yet :p,
when i have the guts i will, im very shy when it comes tho these things:Perks:

la_reina
April 4th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Hmm...I'm not exactly sure...but I think I have a crush on someone...It may or may not be a big deal, I'm still thinkin' on it.

Azerane
April 4th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by This land
Noy tellin yet :p,
when i have the guts i will, im very shy when it comes tho these things:Perks:

:gasp:You have a crush, and you never told me! :stop: :p hehe, if you want you can tell us, you don't have to, that's cool. :) But yay for you for having a crush. :D

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Hehe thanks :D

Sorry, i did tell a few people on msn is do, im sure i told you, but i must of thought wrong :(.

Oh well, you know now :D

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Aww:(
Don't you want to tell us all ? You know, making it official:D
I don't force you though...leave it if you don't want to ;)

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Aww, not even your own sister?

:p

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I do Kinda want to but the the one of the main reasons why i dont want to is that i talk to quite alot of Lionesses on Lea and if i mention the one that i have a crush on it may upset the others who i talk to.

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I couldn't care less if someone has a crush on person X and not on me.

But off course, your choice, to say or not to say.

I just think it's weird that many people in the end say here "I got a crush on someone but I ain't telling".
So eather you say it, or you don't.

:cheese: :p

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I do Kinda want to but the the one of the main reasons why i dont want to is that i talk to quite alot of Lionesses on Lea and if i mention the one that i have a crush on it may upset the others who i talk to.
Well, I think it would be even unkinder if you let them believe they're the one you have a crush on. I myself wouldn't care if someone told me I'm not the one he has a crush on and I don't think the others would be mad at you or anything...And besides, if you're crush is serious you will have to tell them anyways, don't you think so?
But it's still your choice ;)

TakaTiger
April 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I couldn't care less if someone has a crush on person X and not on me.

But off course, your choice, to say or not to say.

I just think it's weird that many people in the end say here "I got a crush on someone but I ain't telling".
So eather you say it, or you don't.

:cheese: :p

this is the "tell who you have a crush on" Thread :evilgrin:

not the "tell people you have a crush and keep it a secret of who it is" thread :bleen:

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I Know My Bad :(

But it Makes conversation on a forum dont it :D

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Well, it surely makes a conversation but that'd probably just go like this: ;)
-You know what? I have a crush on somebody but I won't tell
-omg is it me?
-nope
-Who else then?
-Won't tell...
-Oh, c'mon!
-Uh-uh...no way.
-Plz tell me!
-You can ask as long as you want, I will not tell ya.
-Puh-lease???
-Nooo!

:lol: and so on...not really an interesting one.
I'm sure your crush would be flattered if you had the guts to tell us all :p

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 07:15 PM
And lemme tell you right now: Neola, does not give up ...

^_^

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
And lemme tell you right now: Neola, does not give up ...

^_^
Exactly. I'll press it out of you all:evilgrin:
O_O
...and I have no scruples :lol:

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 07:20 PM
There's a nasty thought o_O

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 07:23 PM
There's a nasty thought o_O
I don't get you, Nath :confused: :lol:
Anyway...will you tell us...or won't you?:curious:
Not saying that you have a choice or anything...:evilgrin:
;)

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 07:24 PM
You know, press things out ... *nasty thought*

Neola
April 4th, 2006, 07:26 PM

Awww...no! Don't think such nasty things of me :(
I'm a nice person! who's just curious about people's crushes an willing to fight for knowing them
;)

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 07:43 PM
OK OK I give in :P

Its Mushroom :D, Havent seen her for a long time though come to think of it :(

nathalie
April 4th, 2006, 07:52 PM
She last posted in this very own thread ... a week ago.

Kovu The Lion
April 4th, 2006, 08:05 PM
She last posted in this very own thread ... a week ago.

I'm in love with Nathalie <3 MARRY ME <333 *Sarcasm*

Don't let bart see that by the way ;)

and yeah mushy hasn't been around lately oO

lionloversam
April 4th, 2006, 08:23 PM

This thread is still going on. *gives everybody a strange look* And what on earth are we talking about?

@KTL: Alright, kovy. Let Bart see that all he wants. America is big. You can hide..... For a few months. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

la_reina
April 4th, 2006, 08:50 PM

It's nice to know that there are some guys out there that considers a girl's feelings. If you're afraid that the other girls will be upset, just let them know how you feel about the girl you have a crush on before you mention her name publicly. Some of them might be a bit jealous, and some of them not. But if they care about your feelings, then they'll understand. If not, then...well, they're not very good friends then:p

I just like how you're very thoughtful about the other girls :D

Nephilim
April 4th, 2006, 08:52 PM

Ooooold news.

Anyway, yes, I have a crush.

On all of your mothers.

la_reina
April 4th, 2006, 08:53 PM
^:lol::lol:

Mushroom? Aw, that's sweet. She is a cutie, and really sweet to everyone here. But no, she's not really that much of an active member.

This Land
April 4th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
It's nice to know that there are some guys out there that considers a girl's feelings. If you're afraid that the other girls will be upset, just let them know how you feel about the girl you have a crush on before you mention her name publicly. Some of them might be a bit jealous, and some of them not. But if they care about your feelings, then they'll understand. If not, then...well, they're not very good friends then:p

I just like how you're very thoughtful about the other girls :D

Thanks La_Reina :hugs:
Sombody understands my Point of veiw :D
I appreciate that :)

nathalie
April 5th, 2006, 09:05 AM
I do understand it too TL, but like I said before, either you say it, or you don't, you know?

'Cause it's obvious when someone says "I have one, but I ain't telling", that everyone is gonna "bug" that person to tell.

Anyways ...

But yeah ... Bart will find you *muahahaha*

*ahum*cough* ...

unregistered user
April 5th, 2006, 09:11 AM
I guess we all knows who's the king of pride rock(nathalie mate) ;) muahahahah muahahahah muahahaha.

I do have a crush at school 3 years ago, and I found her twin at the camp. Something tells me that ain't right though. Is that sort of signal or what :confused:

Azerane
April 5th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Haha, yeah, very true Nathalie.

Well just to let you all know, I have a 'crush' I bet none of you can guess who it is, And I'm sooo not telling!!!! :p

Hehe, I wonder who it could be... :confused: hehe. *covers up her sig* :p

unregistered user
April 5th, 2006, 09:15 AM
err.. Big Cats??? :idiot: Did I get that right? :idiot: :p

lion_roog
April 5th, 2006, 10:31 AM
I have a crush....:evilgrin:

sanngi_kujieleza
April 5th, 2006, 10:53 AM
hmm really..let me guess on every girl you see..

la_reina
April 5th, 2006, 11:11 AM
^:lol: If it ain't every girl, then I don't know who :p

@ Azerane: Oh, I dunno...lemme see....is it Pat/ Kintaru? :p As if we all didn't know ;)

Neola
April 5th, 2006, 12:51 PM

SEE? :D :cheese:

I told you I would get it out of you! So who's next? Hmmm...reina?...roog? any volunteers? :evilgrin:

But I kinda knew it was Mushroom...

Lea Buddies - Rafiki, Azerane, Ravincal, Daniel, KS, Safila, Talli, MUSHROOM , Utora, ThiagoPH - Great to know ya all
Somehow senseless if your crush wouldn't be in your sig, don't you think so? ;)
Anyways, I think that's sweet :emo: Really, I do.And I hope she feels the same....:browlift:

la_reina
April 5th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Neola
SEE? :D :cheese:

I told you I would get it out of you! So who's next? Hmmm...reina?...roog? any volunteers? :evilgrin:

I don't think you'd be able to :bleen: :p

nathalie
April 5th, 2006, 12:55 PM
"I hope she feels the same"

I don't know ...
I don't think a crush, is (nesicarely) *being in love* with that person.

But then again, no one probably thinks like me, haha

Neola
April 5th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I don't think you'd be able to :bleen: :p
Ooooh, believe me I would. :evilgrin: I have my special methods :D
Wanna be my guinea pig? Come on! :p

And Nathy, what I meant by "feeling the same" was not being in love or something. I just hoped that she kinda *likes* him as well =)

EDIT: Yeah Fendi, I guess that's a signal O_o

Kiara Serengeti
April 5th, 2006, 01:25 PM
None...but I am "jealous"--emphasis on the quotes--of Sharifu and STM! :) I'd love to have a relationship like that with someone someday...
=D

la_reina
April 5th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Hey, who wouldn't? You just gotta make sure that that person is THE one ;)

Amaryllis
April 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
But then again, no one probably thinks like me, haha

you're wrong there Nath :bleen:

nathalie
April 5th, 2006, 02:09 PM
omg omg, you the first then !! :cheese:

*back to normal now ... ahum* haha

And yeah, doesn't everyone want a great relationship *sighs*
It's all not as simple as it sometimes sounds.

Or, I'm just too hard to live with, or Bart is.
That could be it :thinks:

haha *lol*

Amaryllis
April 5th, 2006, 02:11 PM
LOL Nathalie, i dont dare to guess on that one really :p but yeah xD

bah i wanna see my crush again, tho he's not from lea so i'll shut up here :evilgrin:

KanuTGL
April 5th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis

bah i wanna see my crush again, tho he's not from lea so i'll shut up here :evilgrin:

Oh yeeeah? :evilgrin:

Amaryllis
April 5th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Hell yeah Kanu :p if you want to know about my crush you need my msn ore the crush thread :p

Neola
April 5th, 2006, 07:13 PM
^Haha, yeah, we all know...if we wanted or not :p You should read the thread, Kanu ;)
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jrk33/pov/Badminton.png
:lol:Sorry Amy, I just HAD to post that :lol:
Anyway...I was wondering if anyone needs me to press his secre....I...uh...I mean to encourage him to tell us who his secret crush is :evilgrin:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that in case there ain't no volunteers...I might choose a victim myself...:jejeje:

Nephilim
April 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
None...but I am "jealous"--emphasis on the quotes--of Sharifu and STM! :) I'd love to have a relationship like that with someone someday...
=D

Really? With all that distance and everything?

Azerane
April 5th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Haha, yeah... distance sucks. But it's just one of those things you've gotta try and work around. And unfortunatly it costs a lot of money to work around.

Kintaru
April 5th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah, it's expensive, but it'll be worth it just to trash Azzy's house. :evilgrin:

Azerane
April 5th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Hey! You break it, you pay for it! :p And you can clean it up afterwards too, hehe.

Kintaru
April 5th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I'm gonna have no money, hah! :cheese:

Azerane
April 6th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Dam, that's a good point :p I'm sure I'll be able to find some hidden somewhere. Even if it is only $2 hehe.

Amaryllis
April 6th, 2006, 11:43 AM
^Haha, yeah, we all know...if we wanted or not :p You should read the thread, Kanu ;)
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jrk33/pov/Badminton.png
:lol:Sorry Amy, I just HAD to post that :lol:
Anyway...I was wondering if anyone needs me to press his secre....I...uh...I mean to encourage him to tell us who his secret crush is :evilgrin:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that in case there ain't no volunteers...I might choose a victim myself...:jejeje:

that is about the sweetest thing :p and well i have news about my crush again, because i saw him again last saturday(!) x) but that's a story for some other time. I will see him again soon yay ^^

Utora
September 13th, 2006, 03:31 AM
Wow..this died like a fart in a can.

:cheese:

Well over my issues in the past year, someone here has been aiding me through it all. Someone very special to me, and in the darkest times I was thinking his name. I really didn't recognize it as a crush, until we had more time to just chat. This person has touched my heart, and made me smile in the mose darkest of trials. I am very thankful to have known him, and been able to have him by my side when I was on all fours, crawling around for help.

What would I have done without This Land?

:evilgrin:

Neola
September 13th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Utora
Wow..this died like a fart in a can.
Yeah, spring fever's over :lol:
Either that or no-one dared to bump this x)

Also nice to see how people ended up together with their crush *coughdontyouthinksoamycough* :p

And umm...what can I say, that's sweet Utora ^_^

Sharifu
September 14th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
=D

Heh, I'm surprised I didn't see this post until now.

Originally posted by Nephilim
Really? With all that distance and everything?

I don't think Kiara Serengeti ment she would want to be in a long distance relationship necessarily, but that she would like to be in a relationship where both are so committed to each other, and love each other very much... And you know, I would rather be in a relationship with STM, then not be in one, or be in one that's not long distance where the guy doesn't love me or care about me as much as STM does.

After everything we have been through, I wouldn't want it any other way...

Amaryllis
September 14th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Also nice to see how people ended up together with their crush *coughdontyouthinksoamycough* :p

:evilgrin: you tell me ;)

Azerane
September 14th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Heh, I'm surprised I didn't see this post until now.

I don't think Kiara Serengeti ment she would want to be in a long distance relationship necessarily, but that she would like to be in a relationship where both are so committed to each other, and love each other very much... And you know, I would rather be in a relationship with STM, then not be in one, or be in one that's not long distance where the guy doesn't love me or care about me as much as STM does.

After everything we have been through, I wouldn't want it any other way...

Actually... my friend said something similar to me... she said she envied my relationship... not because she wants a boyfriend (which she does :p) but because of the fact that Pat travelled so far just to be with me and is so comitted to me that he was willing to wait so long to see me.

I also agree with you on that second point, I can't imagine being with anyone but Pat, and even though I really struggle with being apart from him sometimes, I know that I would not be nearly as happy with anyone else who lived near me, than I am with him. And it's worth every moment spent apart just to be with him again. :love:

Amaryllis
September 14th, 2006, 12:53 PM
i am glad to see that at least some internet and long-distance relationships work out =3 i think you have the best chances when your older. i mean, me and Ragoom didn't work out either, but i guess that was because we were too young. I admire all 4 of you, STM, Sharifu, Azerane and Pat =3

Sesshomaru
September 14th, 2006, 03:07 PM
I wish I had a relationship. I get so lonely not having someone to talk to or cuddle or anything like that:alone: But noooo! I'm not good enough for anyone :grrr: As for crushes... I'm too much of a noob to have one on anyone here.

And for the record.... I hate Valentines Day. It must die :die:

Tiikeri
September 14th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Sesshomaru
And for the record.... I hate Valentines Day. It must die :die:
Seconded

Long distance relationships require a LOT of patience and understanding, which my "relationship" didn't, hence why it went through several break-ups and gettings back together with a promise of "better understanding" but in the end it wasn't to be. I refer to her as my ex, but when I think about it she was never really a "girlfriend" to me. The way I see it, you have to have met someone offline before you can even consider a relationship, sure you can have great feelings for someone and think they're awesome etc, but I just don't think you can actually say you're "in a relationship" when you've never even met.

Like I met Katie (my ex) in September 2003, after a few months (I forget how) but we decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and ever since then all we ever did was say stuff like "where are we gonna get married?" and all soppy **** like that. However, we never actually met until July 2005, and it was then that we decided we just weren't meant for each other, there was too much tension and whatnot, so eventually in January this year we mutually broke up, but she remains to be one of the best friends I ever had and still have.

So what I'm getting at is that it really annoys me when people say that they're in a relationship with someone who they've never met. It's one thing to love someone, but to declare yourself in a relationship is a whole different kettle of fish. I mean, me and Katie said we were in a relationship when we'd never met, but it was stupid because how is it possible to be in a relationship with someone you can only talk to?

But having said that, those who do go and meet up, then decide they're in a relationship...well good luck to you all and I hope your relationships go well for you.

[/rant]

la_reina
September 14th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with you, Tikerii. You've made a strong point there.

KanuTGL
September 14th, 2006, 04:27 PM
^ Indeed.

Sharifu
September 14th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
Actually... my friend said something similar to me... she said she envied my relationship... not because she wants a boyfriend (which she does :p) but because of the fact that Pat travelled so far just to be with me and is so comitted to me that he was willing to wait so long to see me.

Yeah, I had a friend tell me the same thing, that he was jealous of my relationship for that reason too. :p

And I don't get why so many singles hate Valentine's Day, I was single for 18 years of my life, and I still liked it. :D (Well, I *was* single when I was 19, but STM and I loved each other, but it was before we met, so we weren't really in a relationship yet, but we were waiting to meet each other at the time, which was only a few months away. But I wouldn't really count that, since I loved someone and he loved me too) Anways... Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just for lovers you know... I usually got candy from my friends, and my mom always gave me See's Chocolate. :D

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I've never pay any bigger attention to valentines day ... However this year was different when I for the first time in my life had a valentine present, then not from like a family member or something I never have had from anyway (except cards from my grandparents), but from someone who was a very close friend to me and cared about me and everything, and the one I have so close and deep in my heart and thoughts ... I was sooo happy :D Thank you ^^ I look forward to next valentine, if things stays like they are, I'll give a present back this time :D

Neola
September 14th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Ciara
from someone who was a very close friend to me and cared about me and everything, and the one I have so close and deep in my heart and thoughts ... I was sooo happy :D Thank you ^^ I look forward to next valentine, if things stays like they are, I'll give a present back this time :D
from Lea? :secret: (this is the LH crushes thread after all) ;)

Well, I never "hated" Valentines Day either (I found it quite amusing actually, especially those "secret Valentine" thingies of which I never got any :lol: )...it's a day like any other day if you're single...maybe a little more depressing but what can you do? xD Ah well, at least you get cheap sweets and stuff the day after :D

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 05:59 PM
from Lea? :secret: (this is the LH crushes thread after all) ;)

Well yea of course from Lea :p

Neola
September 14th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Well yea of course from Lea :p
Just making sure :p

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Just making sure :p

I know the rules :p :lol:

Neola
September 14th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I know the rules :p :lol:
Meh, no-one in the last few posts (including me, yeah) stayed "on topic" either so I guess it woulda been fine either way :p

And don't we all know who it is anyway?:evilgrin: ;)

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Meh, no-one in the last few posts (including me, yeah) stayed "on topic" either so I guess it woulda been fine either way :p

And don't we all know who it is anyway?:evilgrin: ;)

Yea, sometimes it has to be okey to go a little off topic xP

And you know? :O :eek: No I don't think so:evilgrin:

:hakuna:

Neola
September 14th, 2006, 06:12 PM
No I don't think so:evilgrin:

But I do think so, hun :bleen: :p

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 06:13 PM
But I do think so, hun :bleen: :p

Ah, no ya do not I believe:die: :p

nathalie
September 14th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Must there always be like, every 2 pages another 2 pages of these 1-line chat things? ;)

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 06:14 PM
sorry Nath, but it was just so fun xP

Neola
September 14th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
Must there always be like, every 2 pages another 2 pages of these 1-line chat things? ;)
Sorry Nathy, I'll try to keep it down ;)
I just....don't really know what to say >.<

But anyway, yeah I do think I know...either you spill the obvious or...well...you don't but I know either way x) :p

Ciara
September 14th, 2006, 06:20 PM
*tries to not answer to keep it on-topic* :p

lion_roog
September 14th, 2006, 08:02 PM
As for crushes... I'm too much of a noob to have one on anyone here.

I'll be your crush...:diva:

Only-now
September 14th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Of course you would offer *sighs* Exactly the reason you shouldn't be chosen! *pats*

~Kiva

lion_roog
September 14th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Of course you would offer *sighs* Exactly the reason you shouldn't be chosen! *pats*

~Kiva

:haha:...I'm just trying to be courtious and friendly to the new members...:p

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog

No...you're mine. ((puts roog in a cage)) You can stay in my bedroom and I can feed you skittles and coke..and you can be allll mine.

:rawr:

And don't even think about running away....I've got an indostructable roog leash......nobody else can come near you without a special permit.

:diva:

Raruka
September 15th, 2006, 02:35 AM
This is such a cute thread! =D It's really nice to know that there are some long-distance relationships that do in fact work out. It makes the world seem a little brighter, you know? =)

Valentine Day = :yuck: But that's probably because I've never really had a one that was all that great. Ehehehe...

And yeah, I have a crush here at Lea. Which I guess is pretty lame since I havn't even been here very long at all! :cheese:

Sesshomaru
September 15th, 2006, 02:40 AM

Thanks, Roog:lol: But you might wanna reconsider. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that might take you seriously :rawr: :haha:

Singles hate generally hate Valentines Day cuz it's a painful reminder that they're alone and it kinda hurts to see other people all ovey-dovey and getting and giving to their paramours. It makes one wonder, "What is so wrong with me that no one wants to love me?" or "Why can't I be loved?" I loved it back in elementary cuz y'know you had to give everyone a card. But then you hit middle school and high school and I saw everyone else giving their friends cards or other girls getting flowers and stuff, while I got nothing. High school, there was always a thing where you'd buy a carnation for someone and it'd be delivered to them in the morning on Valentines Day. So many other girls got those stupid flowers, girls who weren't very attractive, while I didn't. And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone. Slightly off the topic, I know, but someone asked and I felt obliged to answer.

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 03:26 AM
Well..I had been single for most of my life. I am now sadly...but that is alright. I never hated Valentine's Day. In a way, I felt slightly bad...but it never bothered me. I guess, you have to realize that there ISN'T anything "wrong" with you. It is only a matter of time, and circumstances. Did you (and I don't mean "you" referring to anyone in particular) ever actually TRY to find someone? What are you looking for? Do you even need/want a relationship? Etc.

I had crushes on girls when I was younger...in middle and elementary school...but those were based purely on looks. I didn't know the girl that well etc. I didn't ever have a relationship with any of them. In high school I never looked for anyone...and no one ever came to my attention. I didn't mind being single...and I don't mind all that much right now. Not to say I didn't love my relationship....but being single is not such a bad thing.

I know a lot of people say it...but everyone does have a time when they can meet someone if they desire. It all has to do with circumstances, choices, and time. Valentine's Day is just a day. You aren't less or worse than anyone else just because you didn't get an item of affection. The time will come for everyone if they let it.

~Kiva

lion_roog
September 15th, 2006, 05:39 AM
No...you're mine. ((puts roog in a cage)) You can stay in my bedroom and I can feed you skittles and coke..and you can be allll mine.

:rawr:

And don't even think about running away....I've got an indostructable roog leash......nobody else can come near you without a special permit.

:diva:

Sweet!...I love skittles and leashes...:D

Originally posted by Raruka

And yeah, I have a crush here at Lea. Which I guess is pretty lame since I havn't even been here very long at all! :cheese:

:Ooo:...I bet it's me...;)

Thanks, Roog:lol: But you might wanna reconsider. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that might take you seriously :rawr: :haha:

Hmm, then I better not ask you to marry me, then...:D

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Sweet!...I love skittles and leashes...:D

You better give me some of your skittles, or else ... :die: :D

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 05:44 AM
((gives Chiara vodka instead)) now zip it chips

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 05:47 AM
((gives Chiara vodka instead)) now zip it chips

:O No thank you, I'm all against alcohol :p *steals skittles*

lion_roog
September 15th, 2006, 05:47 AM
You better give me some of your skittles, or else ... :die: :D

Pfft!...You have to earn these skittles, Woman!...:diva:

Plus you got vodka...hopefully not Rare Reserve or Popov...:D

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 05:51 AM
No...it's Tchaikovski. Buy from Russia even though they don't have health codes and you may end up with eyeball in drink!
Salut...omfg against alcohol? what does the world come to!

Fime.....I take more for me!. ((whails chiara with bag of skittles))

On Topic ((save post)) : I have a crush on roog. the end.

lion_roog
September 15th, 2006, 05:53 AM

On Topic ((save post)) : I have a crush on roog. the end.

Now you better be sure that's just not the vodka talking... :D

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Ill have to go with Ciara on the against alcohol thing. Just though I would post to show a little support..hehe.

Besides, skittles aren't that great anyways. Starbursts are better! *grins*

~Kiva

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 05:55 AM
Now you better be sure that's just not the vodka talking... :D

you know like every gal loves you 'cause you're such a great person you just must love and can't not like :D :p

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 05:56 AM
I'm sure it's not the...vodka..talking - I've always had a crush on you but I said to myself, He loves every female..I'd just be that one tigeress in the back of his harem.

I'm a jealous lover. It's you, and me, and nobody else.

Kiva...no...heathens!!!!!! ((jams paws in ears and sings christmas songs)) Wait..I find this is better. ((stuffs candy corn in ears)) Yay....sleep to the sound of candy.

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Notice the "girl" section of that. Not that I would want guys liking ya, but that gives me the ability to NOT like you. so..I shall state this:

LIKE?! I hate the guy!

(j/k btw..hehe)

~Kiva

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Ill have to go with Ciara on the against alcohol thing. Just though I would post to show a little support..hehe.

Besides, skittles aren't that great anyways. Starbursts are better! *grins*

~Kiva

I rarely see peeps that is against alcohol :O Good of you! :D

And skittles are best ^^

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 05:58 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with not drinking..just like there isn't anything wrong with doing it..in moderation.

I think it cuts down on regrets and mistakes a bit..hehe. Don't taint Christmas with your drunken foolishness! *slaps the candy out or your ears*

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:00 AM
((bites Kiva in the arse)) Don't slap a Russia or the wrath of candy shall dawn!!! ((beats Kiva with candy sgar stix)) mwuahahahaha

Skittles are better, but Reese's Pieces and Hershy Bars are bestess.

On Topic : I still have a crush on roog.

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
((bites Kiva in the arse)) Don't slap a Russia or the wrath of candy shall dawn!!! ((beats Kiva with candy sgar stix)) mwuahahahaha

Skittles are better, but Reese's Pieces and Hershy Bars are bestess.

On Topic : I still have a crush on roog.

ok, on topic I do also have that :D:D

Lion King Stu
September 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
awww all the cute love'ness :cheese:

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Chocolate is great! Better than fruit candies most of the time!

Don't slap a "Russia"? I didn't know I could actually slap a WHOLE land mass at once! Now about -- *dies from beating* (how do you feel NOW?! You just killed a poor, defenseless lion...and ruined a perfectly good rump!)

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Cute....I say THE ENEMY IS UPON ME!

I AM land mass. I am Siberia...fear me.

My rump is better than yours...see me avvy? It has stripws...like road flares so when cars come up they see it and don't hit me. Now do YOU have that? Nyet..didn't think so. I win.

I feel.......((drinks vodka)) happy? with a hint of ((beats kiva with more candy)) spontaneous distructive impulses?

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:08 AM
*flops around dead while being beaten with bloody candy*

(well, I have stripes in my mane...which is unique. Tigers are SUPPOSED to have stripes...so you aren't anything special! There are plenty of females with nice rumps..but not males...so there is ANOTHER plus for Ki-- the DEAD Kiva)

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:09 AM
You have stripes because you are cross breed of zebra and ......samoyed, and...lion. Da.

My rump is teh sexxiest one of em' all....I got an award to proove it. I have special stripes..called........special stripes.

On Topic : NEWS FLASH - still has a crush on roog.

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:11 AM
ANOTHER NEWS FLASH: Utora needs to STOP having a crush on....Rude..I mean, Roog *laughs*

I am just a normal lion...but I was endowed with god-like good looks..so the stripes came with that.

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:13 AM
God like...pffft ((douses Kiva in vodka)) there God...ooo grant me prayer..I want more of this. ((beats you with bottle))

On Topic - NEWS FLASH - ......Utta forgot what the topic was.

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:15 AM
It would be un-godly to give you more...sir! Not to mention....since I am a GOD, I don't have to take this! *comes back to life and washes off in the waterhole and then smacks you "up-side" the head with your bottle*

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:16 AM
You alpha tit! NO SMACKING RUSSIANS!!! ((bites kiva's tail off and runs off with it)) my preeeeeecious.

You are a heathen god..not grant tigeress Vodka...swine!

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Well, I can't blame you for liking my tail so much...it is that of a GOD! *thunder and lighting highlight my raising of paws for dramatic effect*

I'm a wonderful GOD who can take my tail back *takes it back and reattaches it* and also DENY anymore drinking to tigresses! *destroys all vodka in existence*

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 06:27 AM
((dies)) Now see what you've done!? Killed my vodka loving heart....right dead.

You are an evil god of the underworld!

OT : Still has a crush on roog.

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Better you than me!

Just kidding *revives and blesses you with NOT having an addiction to vodka* I am doing you a GREAT favor! NOW...WORSHIP ME! *laughs diabolically* hehe!

But...I'd better stop with the off-topicness...hehe. I don't do it much. I would add something...but I have no crushes at the moment. GODS must spend much of their time alone.

~Kiva

Stormfury
September 15th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Y'all crazy... :D

Sharifu
September 15th, 2006, 09:39 AM
And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone.

Well really I know what you mean, when I was 18 and younger, I felt that way a lot of times through high school. (Like I thought, is there something wrong with me, that I haven't had a boyfriend yet?) But I didn't let it bother me so much where it took up my whole life. I knew that someday, some guy would love me for who I am. And in time it did happen. ^^ It just happened when I least expected it, and I wasn't looking for it. (But I think that's the best kind of love, when you're friends first)

Well..I had been single for most of my life. I am now sadly...but that is alright.

You're not with Eva anymore?

Amaryllis
September 15th, 2006, 01:03 PM
ok i saw a chatbox going on xD

Yea Only-now, i thought you had a girlfriend Oo

Neola
September 15th, 2006, 01:08 PM
ok i saw a chatbox going on xD
I KNEW you'd say this when you'd see this thread :lol: :p

But oh well, at least Utora always tried to stay on topic..."OT: I still have a crush on roog" xD

But anywayyy...umm...I dunno, I'm outta here :p

Sesshomaru
September 15th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been an apparent rumor going around that I was a lesbian just cuz I didn't have a boyfriend. Not to mention listening to the morons in my class saying things like "Yeah I f***ed Liz (my real name's Elizabeth) behind the school last night. Right, Liz?" So, no, I never bothered talking to anyone or "finding" anyone because they all made fun of me and weren't worth my time. So PFFT!:p Besides I believe that you don't find love, love finds you. Especially after seeing what my mom's gone through. OK, OK, I'll admit it, I had one boyfriend which lasted about 5 years. We started going out summer before my junior year and we broke up last year cuz he moved. We're still friends, though, so it's cool. But now I'm all alone, there's no one herebeside me. My troubles have all gone, there's no one to deride me! But you gotta have friends and I gotta stop watching Shrek :stop:

Back to the topic at hand: no crushes here yet. Keyword *yet* Kiva and Roog, though..... funny guys. Me likey :D

nathalie
September 15th, 2006, 02:38 PM
I wasn't looking for love eather.

Totally not interested in guys, lol.

It just happened ... I didn't want to at first, 'cause with the age difference and all, but it happened anyway, couldn't really stop it, hehe.

5 years and 3 months now.

Neola
September 15th, 2006, 02:51 PM
So many other girls got those stupid flowers, girls who weren't very attractive, while I didn't. And frankly it hurt and always made me wonder what was so wrong with me that I couldn't have someone like me in that way and why I wasn't good enough for anyone.

I had one boyfriend which lasted about 5 years.
You didn't count those 5 years then, did you?:confused:

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 07:43 PM
No..I'm not with Eva anymore. We broke up on August 16th this year. Nothing really "went wrong" so to speak...but she was starting college..and well you know...all the waiting that would have had to happen etc. I guess...she kinda wanted to focus more on college etc...and I respect that. There were some other things that needed working out...and we are still VERY close friends etc. I mean, I call her every night still and such. Maybe someday we shall be together again. I'm not angry at her or anything....I think we get along great etc. Anyways..yeah, Kinda avoided announcing it because I am a more private person and plus I am a little embarassed...it was going so well and then it kinda spontaneously stopped..so yeah..hehe.

So..yes I am single now..lol. I still feel kinda bad saying that we aren't together anymore...everything seemed so perfect...but there is always time for things to change again.

glad someone things I am "funny" hehe...you know...some people actually have the NERVE to criticize a GOD. Imagine!

~Kiva

Utora
September 15th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Sorry to hear that Kiva.

:hugs:

I hope it doesn't damper your spirits. You're a good lion... a good swine tit lion.

:browlift:

I hope things work out in other relationships down the road. :)

Sharifu
September 15th, 2006, 10:09 PM
And you know? :O :eek: No I don't think so:evilgrin:

I think it's quite obvious who your crush is Ciara... ;)

Wow Sesshomaru, you were in a relationship for 5 years? And then you two broke up just because he moved? :confused: (I guess that's something I just don't get, because if two people really love each other they can make it work, and eventually would want to move together or move closer to each other)

I'm also surprised about Kiva and Eva. Ah well... It's great you guys are still good friends.

Ciara
September 15th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I think it's quite obvious who your crush is Ciara... ;)

Aaah :eek: where did ya come from? :p :D

Well maybe it's obvious <.< ... *hides* But you don't know which on of them!

lion_roog
September 15th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been an apparent rumor going around that I was a lesbian just cuz I didn't have a boyfriend. Not to mention listening to the morons in my class saying things like "Yeah I f***ed Liz (my real name's Elizabeth) behind the school last night. Right, Liz?"

Do you want me to kick their asses...because I will...:D

Only-now
September 15th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Utora. Even though I am NOT a swine, nor a "tit" and I am a lion..but just a great LION plain and simple..hehe. Thanks anyways though!

Yeah...I was surprised too...but I think there might be a second chance down the road. I thought it was a great relationship...and it was...just certain circumstances didn't work out.

I don't think Roog will be kicking anyone's rear parts anytime soon! So..I wouldn't count on that statement if I were you!

~Kiva

Sesshomaru
September 16th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Do you want me to kick their asses...because I will...:D

:haha: I'd love you forever, Roog, but there're too many and most of them I didn't even know.

I broke up with my boyfriend a year after he moved because I more or less feel out of love with him. Plus, talking on the phone with him showed he has a lot of annoying habits I'd never be able to deal with if I'd ever lived with him. I realized that while we're good friends, we're not compatible enough for a relationship. And at the time, I had a lot of stress and crap going on in my life, so I simply couldn't deal with the stress of a long distance realtionship. Besides, I'm just not good for him: I've got a lousy temper and he's too patient. He deserves better than me and let's insult to injury: His parents don't like me. So there was much more to the break-up than just "he moved."

And it's not that I didn't count those five years, I still never got anything those five years. Just because you're with someone doesn't mean they get you something.

lion_roog
September 16th, 2006, 12:24 AM

I don't think Roog will be kicking anyone's rear parts anytime soon! So..I wouldn't count on that statement if I were you!

:haha:...You're right...because I would just intimidate them into not fighting me...See, all youhave to do is just put on your best Al Pacino impression, walk up to them and say: "Hey, mang....I heard yous was messing with my girl, Liz...Now, I am a very nice guy, and as a nice guy I am willing to gives yous guys a second chance...Now I knows you all are gentle mens, too, and as a gentle man I know yous will do the right thing...But if you don't, you wills have to answer to my bad side...and let me just say this once, no ones has lived to see my bad side twice, capiche?!"...then you give them a little slap on the cheek...:D

Besides, I'm just not good for him: I've got a lousy temper and he's too patient. He deserves better than me and let's insult to injury: His parents don't like me.

You have to quit being negative about yourself. I believe the only people who don't deserve anyone are rapists in mose cases...so remember, the next time you tell yourself you're not good enough or that someone deserves better than you, you are calling yourself a rapist...Now, are you a rapist?...:D

Only-now
September 16th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I have to agree that might just work..because they think you are crazy etc..hehe.

Oh..and I don't think child molesters deserve anyone either...you know..add them to the rapists. So..you aren't a rapist or a child molester..or a combination of the two ARE you?

~Kiva

Utora
September 16th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Roog..I thought you were mine..and..the cage..and...

:tears:

:die:

NO SKITTLES FOR YOU!!!! ((bites roog in the arse, steals a clunk of his mane and pads off with it in her mouth))

If I can't have all of you..I'll take you..piece..by piece...by piece.

:bleen:

Ciara
September 16th, 2006, 12:30 AM

NO SKITTLES FOR YOU!!!! ((bites roog in the arse, steals a clunk of his mane and pads off with it in her mouth))

Can I have the skittles then?? :D:D

Utora
September 16th, 2006, 12:33 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Fine. ((launches bag of mashed, clamy, oily skittles at chiara.))

Look! I made a tiara out of Roog's mane!!!

lion_roog
September 16th, 2006, 12:40 AM
I have to agree that might just work..because they think you are crazy etc..hehe.

Oh..and I don't think child molesters deserve anyone either...you know..add them to the rapists. So..you aren't a rapist or a child molester..or a combination of the two ARE you?

:haha:...I've gotten out of a few fights like that...:D

I forgot about child molestors...and about rapists, I have noticed that most of them are male, rarely ever hear of a female rapist...I think it's because most guys don't mind it...:D

:haha:...You know I wont let myself be an easy catch...:diva:

Look! I made a tiara out of Roog's mane!!!

And nothing of me gets made into something girly!..:grrr:

Ciara
September 16th, 2006, 12:43 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Fine. ((launches bag of mashed, clamy, oily skittles at chiara.))

:eww: :grrr: Fiiiiine ... :die: :p

Utora
September 16th, 2006, 12:45 AM
((sdlaps roog)) don't back talk a tigeress..swine...I'll make you my sex slave if you persist. It is not ugly! It is a shmexxy tiara.

Fine is right Chiara..you said you wanted skittles..the quality was not mentioned.

lion_roog
September 16th, 2006, 12:48 AM
((sdlaps roog)) don't back talk a tigeress..swine...I'll make you my sex slave if you persist. It is not ugly! It is a shmexxy tiara.

:haha:..I didn't say it was ugly...and I'll back talk you all I want!..:irule:

Utora
September 16th, 2006, 12:50 AM
((bites roogs niblit tits and twists them)) Fine then you suffer penalty!

Ciara
September 16th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Fine is right Chiara..you said you wanted skittles..the quality was not mentioned.

There's only one such skittles quality :grrr:

TakaTiger
September 16th, 2006, 01:03 AM
<covers his eyes> this is turning into a rather violent thread

Ciara
September 16th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
<covers his eyes> this is turning into a rather violent thread

No I don't think so :O

TakaTiger
September 16th, 2006, 01:05 AM
No I don't think so :O

i dunno about that...

cause that sounds like it would hurt a bit o.o

Ciara
September 16th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger

cause that sounds like it would hurt a bit o.o

well be glad they're not in the same room at the moment then xD

lion_roog
September 16th, 2006, 01:51 AM

well, you're just going to have to do better than that...you're talking to someone who was disappointed because a broken thumb didn't hurt as bad as he thought...;)...Bring on the pain!..:rawr:

Utora
September 16th, 2006, 01:56 AM
((beats you with an iron shaft and c/clamps your paw. Jams your tail in a blender and puts aligator clips on your niblit tits.))

DIE!!!!!! mwuahahaha :evilgrin:

Yes..I think it should Taka...my brother suffered it and um...the screaming was abundant.

Only-now
September 16th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Well, I'm glad I didn't do anything to suffer THAT torture! I did have the orginal twisting...and pinching and biting stuff...but..you know GODS are much above such tortures as that!

We should all live in peace by Kiva's decree! Or else you all shall suffer my godly wrath!

~Kiva

HasiraKali
September 16th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Whoa whoa. Please stay on topic. Nipple nipping is waaaaaay off topic.

TakaTiger
September 16th, 2006, 06:10 AM
those poor nipples.........

Sadiki
September 16th, 2006, 07:30 AM
hmm.. yeah I thought this thread is about crushes on lea and not some sort of torturing or punishing thread :confused:
so show me that my expectensy was right ;)

for me.. there is no lea crush, have there ever been... I leave it as a mystery :p

Amaryllis
September 16th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Well i don't need to say what this is looking like =P
Although Roog is mine, and always will be, we're married you know ;3

Anyways, the topic; lea crushes. hmm....nothing to say about it really.. i've said everything about it already Oo Besides, im not allowed to have new crushes so x3

Neola
September 16th, 2006, 03:00 PM

:haha: Erm, you DO know you're not the only one he's asked, don't you? :lol:

Anyway, yeah, at least try to keep this on topic please :p

Only-now
September 16th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I guess the reason it is off topic is because this thread cannot move anywhere unless someone who hasn't already talked about their "crush" or "lack of crush" posts here. I would be glad to talk about the topic if there was anything to say..lol. Saying you don't have a crush or don't have anything to say about it really isn't adding to the topic either. Just stating that for the record. I think the whole abuse thing is over now anyways...so you guys can rest easy.

Now to make sure my post stays "on-topic" hehe: "I don't really have much to say about any lea crushes, because I don't have any at the moment."

~Kiva

KanuTGL
September 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
S'pose one could say I have a "Lea-crush" :haha:

Shadow :love:

la_reina
September 16th, 2006, 04:22 PM
That's so sweet :D And it was pretty obvious too :p

simbamarasa
September 16th, 2006, 09:50 PM
i haven't crushed anyone lately...

Neola
September 16th, 2006, 09:57 PM
That's so sweet :D And it was pretty obvious too :p
I don't think they meant to hide it though, did ya? :p

Oh well, it was kinda obvious before though ;)
Sweet nontheless:D

KanuTGL
September 16th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Obvious? :gasp: I never knew xP

Though guess I posted mainly to try and bring this thread back on track a bit :lol: It's been kinda off-topic lately :p

Neola
September 16th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah...pretty much :p
But that ain't nothing bad, is it? ;)

lion_roog
September 17th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by simbamarasa
i haven't crushed anyone lately...

What?!...This is uncalled for!...I order you to start crushing at once!!!...:browlift:

Oh yes...Wife number three...:rawr:

simbamarasa
September 17th, 2006, 07:37 AM
you are just begging for it, arent you?

Amaryllis
September 17th, 2006, 09:46 AM
It's over Roog, i thought i was the only one! (XD)

lol thanks Neola, we just have to start an anti-roog club ore something ;3

And Kanu, it was pretty darn well obvious you and shadow are together :p and you two make a v?ry cute couple ^_^

Daniel
September 17th, 2006, 10:00 AM
It's over Roog, i thought i was the only one! (XD)

And Kanu, it was pretty darn well obvious you and shadow are together :p and you two make a v?ry cute couple ^_^

wow, i never thought i would see the day where girls make up an Anti-Roog society xD

and congrats to Kanu and Shads :D

Neola
September 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Get divorced and yer in.:bleen: :lol:

wow, i never thought i would see the day where girls make up an Anti-Roog society xD
It's not females only, you know...join in and become an anti-roog, do it, today! xD

And I forgot to congratulate Kanu and Shadow there :woeisme:
So....congrats you two :D

Amaryllis
September 17th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I already said it's over, now i just need a divorce paper thing =P

Daniel
September 17th, 2006, 01:57 PM
*gives amy a divorce paper*

there we go :D :p

lion_roog
September 17th, 2006, 04:55 PM
you are just begging for it, arent you?

Yeah...it's just too bad you're too afraid to do anything about it...:diva:

It's not females only, you know...join in and become an anti-roog, do it, today! xD

You know...only great men are hated...Captains of industry, leaders of nations, and now...Me!...:diva:

Daniel
September 17th, 2006, 04:58 PM
You know...only great men are hated...Captains of industry, leaders of nations, and now...Me!...:diva:

wow, i cant belive you just called Hitler and Bush 'great men' :p

lion_roog
September 17th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
wow, i cant belive you just called Hitler and Bush 'great men' :p

:haha:...Well, Hitler is in a league of his own, but not for greatness...i was thinking more along the lines of leaders like Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., etc...:p

simbamarasa
September 17th, 2006, 05:25 PM
You know...only great men are hated...Captains of industry, leaders of nations, and now...Me!...:diva: [/B]

i don't see MLK or Ghandi in that bunch.

and you've been seeing other women again, haven't you??? that's it roog! I want a divorce!

Think of how this is goinng to affect our children! especially little roogy jr. he's such a sensitive little thing...

lion_roog
September 17th, 2006, 05:30 PM
i don't see MLK or Ghandi in that bunch.

and you've been seeing other women again, haven't you??? that's it roog! I want a divorce!

Think of how this is goinng to affect our children! especially little roogy jr. he's such a sensitive little thing...

Hey!...it's my lie and I'll tell it how I want!...:grrr:

And you don't want a divorce...You love me too much...we are happily married...You couldn't have found a better man...(Hopefully Jedi Mind tricks work...:D)

simbamarasa
September 17th, 2006, 06:14 PM
don't try those dumb jedi mindtricks on me, buster!
i see at least three other girls who are married to you, you triple-timer!

fork over the alimony!

Neola
September 17th, 2006, 06:16 PM
actually, there are over thirty O_o
Ask him to get out his lionesses list :lol:

simbamarasa
September 17th, 2006, 06:20 PM
:growl: we should all divorce him at once!

Only-now
September 17th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Isn't all THIS a little off topic as well? Just thought I would point that out. But...

I agree...we should all divorce him! I mean..YOU all should divorce him..but I want to be part of the anti-roog group!

~Kiva

simbamarasa
September 17th, 2006, 11:08 PM
i dont have a crush. i have an anticrush.

Stormfury
September 18th, 2006, 01:16 AM
:lol: Come on... Roog's a pimp; he's supposed to have mounds of women!!.. :p :D

simbamarasa
September 18th, 2006, 02:07 AM
that's not very nice. a pimp rents women out, roog like to keep all of his...
so he's more like a collector.

Stormfury
September 18th, 2006, 02:20 AM
He's the other type of pimp..., then.

Only-now
September 18th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Well..."I" think he is a SICK FREAK! :diva:

I guess not THAT bad...but I think I rely on my cuteness to get my lioni! (yes I made up that word! It's the NEW plural way!)

We don't all to PRETEND to be charming to fill the quota! :haha: I MEAN...to get...some attention? :hehe:

~Kiva

simbamarasa
September 18th, 2006, 03:54 AM
that's mean and uncalled for

TakaTiger
September 18th, 2006, 04:05 AM
it seems like roog was doing a bit of gambling.... and lost o.o

Stormfury
September 18th, 2006, 04:28 AM
We don't all to PRETEND to be charming to fill the quota! :haha: I MEAN...to get...some attention? :hehe:

~Kiva

Hey... don't be pickin' on my wench now... What'sa matta' you???! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/ngatuny/8.jpg

Seriously, Roog is being himself; and I don't think it's for attention.

:p :cheese:

Azerane
September 18th, 2006, 04:34 AM
This has turned from a Lea crush thread to a let's discuss Roog thread, hehe. Let's try to keep a bit more on topic :)

Only-now
September 18th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Picking on your wench? Who mentioned a wench? *laughs*

Oh..I know he is being himself....and by attention I meant from "the ladies" *laughs*. It was more of a joke about playing that ladies lion role...the fact that he thinks he is charming..hehe.

Oh..and what was mean an uncalled for? It was a joke if that wasn't obvious..lol.

~Kiva

lion_roog
September 18th, 2006, 05:20 AM
:haha:...Well, now I'm just confused...but I can say one thing...I am a Sick Freak!...Love me for who I am...:alone:

sanngi_kujieleza
October 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM
lolzz.. kinda insulting dont ya think Kiva.. i mean maybe there is a better way of putting it..

but yeah.. Roogy has that, "im so awesome, better than all the guys, all the ladies love me" kinda attitude.. but i think its just his personality..

AND.. dont even ask why i replied to such an old thread.. but hey dont blame me.. i missed out on all this..

ohh.. hold up..

ROOGY!! i was supposed to earn a lot of money.. and u were supposed to marry me.. remember..

but but..:tears: :tears:

Melody of Scar
October 17th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I'm saying nothing.

But there is someone who MoS has a crush on. <.<

Only-now
October 17th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Hmm..well no there isn't a better way to put a joke actually..since that is what it was. Everyone seems to think I'm serious so often..even with smilies.

Anyways...now that that is cleared up..who is your crush? Better tell us if you posted here! :)

~Kiva

lion_roog
October 17th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Hmm..well no there isn't a better way to put a joke actually..since that is what it was. Everyone seems to think I'm serious so often..even with smilies.

Anyways...now that that is cleared up..who is your crush? Better tell us if you posted here! :)

~Kiva

:haha:...It's your deadpan style of delivery...it just goes over everyone's head...:D

And yes, MoS...tell us your crush...Pwease...:alone:...For me...I wanna know...=D

Originally posted by Sanri

ROOGY!! i was supposed to earn a lot of money.. and u were supposed to marry me.. remember..

but but..:tears: :tears:

Don't worry, you can still marry me...but you will be sharing me with the other four women that I'm married to...:D

Melody of Scar
October 17th, 2006, 11:29 PM
But if I tell you she won't talk to me anymooore. *whine*

I like a friend of mine from another board, Paige? ^__^;;

lion_roog
October 18th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
But if I tell you she won't talk to me anymooore. *whine*

Is it me?...:irule:

You'll just have to PM me...or give me hints as to who it is...:D

Melody of Scar
October 18th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Are you a woman, Roog? :bleen:

Stormfury
October 18th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Are you a woman, Roog? :bleen:

He is on Fallacious Tuesdays! They call him-her, "Hairy" Sally Joe.

:knowdees: :lol: :D

sanngi_kujieleza
October 18th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Don't worry, you can still marry me...but you will be sharing me with the other four women that I'm married to...:D [/B]

no way.. i dont like to share.. either i get you all to myself.. or ill take a gun and shoot you..

nathalie
October 18th, 2006, 09:41 AM
So, does this thread even have a meaning now?

I don't wanna spoil the fun, or eather it's about this topic, or eather you take it onto msn / Yahoo / etc ... Or eather, we can also close it.

sanngi_kujieleza
October 18th, 2006, 09:51 AM
uhm sorry..

okay.. back on topic.. LH crush.. no comment..