February 27th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Congrats Utroa and ravincal =D

Amaryllis
February 27th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Kivoru, does Kanu know that? Ohh my best mail pal has a crusher ^^

ahww congrats Utora and Ravincal ^_^

nathalie
February 27th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Wauw, you're in no hurry are you Utora and Ravincal, both very recently "taken" *ahum* hehe ...

And about that age thing ...
Bart is 11 years older then me.
And it's not because things are hard between us because of that age different.
Bart is just ... how should I say it ... not so smart concerning some things, haha

My uncle is 11 years older then my aunt, and they are now together for like 20 years.

Amaryllis
February 27th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah it doesn't really matter what age, as long as you are both ready for it, and love eachother.

Ravincal
February 27th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well thank you Amy ;) And geez, only god can tell how much I really love her, after my ''Jenna'' accident I thought I wouldn't have the guts to get myself a new and a real person I could spent my life with. But she proved me wrong ;) My comrade Utora! <3 :love:

LoneStar
February 27th, 2006, 09:49 PM
awww nice to see more couples =D and Quote u earlier ravincal "My brother now you guys?" Now you too?! XD Well... I think it was you, and I think u said something like that.

Utora
February 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
Wauw, you're in no hurry are you Utora and Ravincal, both very recently "taken" *ahum* hehe ...

It was pretty much an...'on-going' thing - I just never said anything about it. :secret:

And thankius maximus to the folks who congratulated us. :evilgrin:

Prince_Kivoru
February 28th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
Kivoru, does Kanu know that? Ohh my best mail pal has a crusher ^^

ahww congrats Utora and Ravincal ^_^ I've told her once...but, alas, I think she has eyes for someone else... *sighs*:alone: she keeps swooning and sighing over this guy too...

Sombolia
February 28th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Now taking bets on how long these things'll last!

Kovu The Lion
February 28th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Betcha all of em will go down the drain in a couple weeks or months. Lmao oO (NO offense to anyone) but yeah I just dont see people getting together in a matter of days and it. Lasting, Why because you dont know that person all that well ;)

Utora
February 28th, 2006, 02:47 AM
I think it will last a long time. Though I can't ignore the fact I said the same with you Kove, but it changed after a while, and I learned from my mistakes. I also think you're better off without me. Well, as soon as I get 20 + hours in the air, I'll take a Cessena 172 to see Rav. :lol: That's more ridiculous than actually going to see him right now, but none the less, I'm gunna find a way.

Don't be disappointed if the bet never comes through. :idiot:

Kovu The Lion
February 28th, 2006, 02:51 AM
I'm not betting against it, well, I sorta am but I believe any relationship is possible, as long as the two really feel for each other x) its just kinda hard if you dont really know the person,

Thus in turn, its always good to ask questions before making a judgement ;)

And I guess I should just meh say it, but you guys dun care who I'm with and most already know due to MSN xD so :E Yeah xP *Keeps silent* >3

~KTL~

Utora
February 28th, 2006, 03:08 AM
We do care you know...... :p

TakaTiger
February 28th, 2006, 03:11 AM
i know mine will last a long time... or at least i really really hope, im hoping moving up there will make my relationship last for a long long time ^^

DerekNitroRC
February 28th, 2006, 03:13 AM
haha, I have a crush on someone from Lea who I can't have but every night I wish for us to be together, they might not be active anymore but their account is still active :evilgrin: *sigh* false hopes can really kick ya in the butt ;)

Sharifu
February 28th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I don't want to sound like a hypocrite since STM and I met here at Lea, but so many people here at Lea recently seem to be getting together a LITTLE too fast. It kind of creeps me out... But that's just me I guess. XD (And I mean for people offline too) But STM and I was kind of different... We were friends for over a year first, and even I think it's silly to say you're in a relationship when you haven't even met first. That's something I told STM straight out. We didn't get into a relationship until after we met.

But yeah, I guess whatever makes everyone happy. It looks like though a lot of relationships here where they never met, don't last long at all. (Not all of them but a lot of them)

STM have been together for almost 10 months, and been together in person for almost 3 months. (Quite long for our distance) And this summer, we'll be together for three months maybe even more. ^^

TakaTiger
February 28th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by DerekNitroRC
haha, I have a crush on someone from Lea who I can't have but every night I wish for us to be together, they might not be active anymore but their account is still active :evilgrin: *sigh* false hopes can really kick ya in the butt ;)

you know the rules.. spill it, who are they? >=3:bleen:

Kovu The Lion
February 28th, 2006, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I don't want to sound like a hypocrite since STM and I met here at Lea, but so many people here at Lea recently seem to be getting together a LITTLE too fast. It kind of creeps me out... But that's just me I guess. XD (And I mean for people offline too) But STM and I was kind of different... We were friends for over a year first, and even I think it's silly to say you're in a relationship when you haven't even met first. That's something I told STM straight out. We didn't get into a relationship until after we met.

But yeah, I guess whatever makes everyone happy. It looks like though a lot of relationships here where they never met, don't last long at all. (Not all of them but a lot of them)

STM have been together for almost 10 months, and been together in person for almost 3 months. (Quite long for our distance) And this summer, we'll be together for three months maybe even more. ^^

well might as well spill the beans on this one, since Sharifu posted on the topic I'd like to comment it as well ;)

I've known for what it seems since... Late July almost LunarCat as a friend, but we didn't actually start talking a lot until about.. Hmm.. December, but we've known each other for a good 9 months it seems now ;) Sorry if I'm wrong, males minds are kinda dead after a long period of time. And so yeah if you havn't guessed yet now, I'm with LunarCat :hugs: but.. What Sharifu is saying I think is so totally true, though I probably wont get to see her IRL until we are a bit older due to parental reasons, I'm sure all that can be easily worked out later on in life ^^

But just because you meet IRL does not mean it will work out either Oo...oO.. xX unfortunately love doesnt work that way. And some people can find, and have love (Wow sounds so wrong) over the internet, but most dont usually last because of the distances. But LC and I don't really live that far away from each other. It would cost me around 100 dollars just to fly down and see her, thats one days of pay. And hopefully that day that I get to go down and see her will be soon :) But if its not, we both know we can wait :) As we've already talked about.. a thousand personal, and rather embarassing topics ;P xD I probably shouldn't have said that but ah well, this is a crush thread.. >D

And with that, I think I should just.. Stop typing :)

Juniper
February 28th, 2006, 03:34 AM

Personally, I think that's the business of the people in the relationship, and no one else's. Some people may be able to make a relationship online work, some may not, but they're entitled to try nonetheless. I don't think in every case a person has to meet the person they like before they can be in a relationship. I'm not attacking you, just disagreeing.

Sharifu
February 28th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I know what you mean phtbll248, still it's just my opinion though, because people can seem and act different in person then they do online. You know?

Yeah I know KTL, just because you meet doesn't mean it will work out. I didn't mean to make it sound like that.

unregistered user
February 28th, 2006, 04:33 AM
And about that age thing ...
And it's not because things are hard between us because of that age different.

Hmm... :thinks:

Well... that may not be an outright concern, but it would also depend on the age variance itself.

Before considering any relationship with age difference, one should keep in mind these three things:

First, both partners should be old enough to have experienced life and thus mature enough to understand the life and its necessities. Both need to be adults. Second, neither of the two partners have a problem with the difference in years. Finally, the two must have that connection between them which make them right for each other.

DerekNitroRC
February 28th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
you know the rules.. spill it, who are they? >=3:bleen:

:lol: if everyone didn't already know :idiot:

http://leahalalela.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=495

quite depressing to read her profile though :(
in her interests it talks about her being with her b/f.......me, or well it was refering to me but not anymore....

it is a really weird story as to why I have a crush on her right now, well really I have no idea as to why I do. *confusified*

[begin random blabbing from Simba '04]
Like after she broke up with me I hated her, like I never wanted to see or hear from her again. Then it got to the point to where I apologized for what I did and well...just ignored her and we didn't talk again for another three months I believe it was, maybe a little bit longer. I prayed everynight that God would help me forget about her completely, I mean every memory wiped out of my head. It started to work, or well at least I thought it was until it just hit me. I guess it was because of her sisters, I felt convicted to set the example for them and so in order to set a "good" and "positive" example for them I started talking to SW again and like I had a crush on her again, really weird ya know? I don't really want the crush but then again it puts a smile on my face but am I giving myself false hope with this crush? idk. I think I am and that is kind of why I don't want the crush because I don't want to be hurt again, I have already had enough problems with girls in the past, enough pain. That is why I am single and have been for 5 months now, because I don't want anymore pain. I know if I asked her to start dating again she would say no and so that is why I have been getting depressed a lot lately just because I know if I ask her out again she will turn me down. I found out some stuff from her mother last week that blew my mind away, like she talked about the guy that I knew that wanted to date her. Something happened and they really don't talk anymore. My mind went crazy and I was actually speachless, heh. I couldn't say anything for a few minutes and I don't even think she noticed because she kept on talking because I guess obviously she didn't remember all the stuff I said about him and her, heh. I thought she was joking and trying to cheer me up or something until I actually talked to SW and when we were talking about her grades I told her that school came first and then her friends at school and then her friends back here. Then she said, "well actually some stuff happened at school and it is a long story, lets just put it this way, I am focused on onthing but school right now and not even my friends at school." Another shocker for me because I knew how close she was to her friends. I heard some of the stories as to what happened but I never knew what happened with that guy and now I know that they don't even talk that much anymore. But ya....Sunday when we were eating lunch she purposely had us sitting next to each other, why do I say that? bla...you had to be there, or well think the way I do, I noticed it but she was trying to pull it off to where it seemed like she wanted to sit in a particular seat, ya right. When we prayed we held hands, that is the first time I have held her hand in half a year. She had a firm grip while I was shaking nervously, haha. Then that night after we talked and joked around for almost an hour, when we hugged, it was the longest and tightest hug we have had in awhile. I guess you could say that I'm letting my mind run wild in thinking that in some mircaciously way she wants to get back with me, but in reality I'm quite sure she doesn't. O well, Life goes on...and God has someone much better for me I'm quite sure. Proverbs 3:5.

[/end random blabbing from Simba '04]

nathalie
February 28th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Sonkakee
Hmm... :thinks:

Well... that may not be an outright concern, but it would also depend on the age variance itself.

Before considering any relationship with age difference, one should keep in mind these three things:

First, both partners should be old enough to have experienced life and thus mature enough to understand the life and its necessities. Both need to be adults. Second, neither of the two partners have a problem with the difference in years. Finally, the two must have that connection between them which make them right for each other.

Did you also read that other line I wrote? ;)

I think Bart has that experience in life.
He's been married before, they were together for 11 years.
(but then she found herself another guy)

I know that our problems isn't because of the age.
We both know that. And as long as *we* know that, it's good :)

He's just been used to doing stuff his way (or the way his ex wife wanted).
I just need to train him a little more :p

And also, I do agree with Sharifu a little ... Lately everyone seems to go so fast here.
I'm not saying that it's not real, I just always wondered how you can actually get feelings like that.
(didn't happen to me like that, so logically I wouldn't understand, haha)

Amaryllis
February 28th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Well i agree with both Sharifu and Pntbll. But then again, yeah, i think it goes a little too fast. Personally, i couldn't have a new boyfriend the next week my old relationship has crushed down. I couldn't do that with Ragoom, and i still can't. Besides, most people know i want to meet them first now, before i start 'anything' with them. Me and Ragoom were together for 1,5 years, fighting to meet eachother and eventually that didn't happen, so.

But then again, the Pntbll way: its people's own desisions, and i wouldn't want to mess with it. I just made my own statement and opinion clear. :)

Azerane
February 28th, 2006, 11:31 AM

Kintaru and I knew each other for about 4 months before we got together. I think almost as soon as I met him I took a liking to him, and we were talking very frequently, basically when I could be online, I was. And as I said, after 4 months we got together, and now we've been together for just over a year, though we still haven't had a chance to meet yet. But my crush turned into my love and here we are, 12 months later, still together, still trying to meet. If anything, the waiting has made our relationship stronger because I know I'm determined to meet him. And each day that passes, I'm one day closer to meeting him.

This Land
February 28th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry of this sounds a bit late But i would like to congratulate Ravincal Utora.

Both of them have went through soo much recently.

I felt really bad for ravincal when the jenna incindent happened, i havent even told this to ravincal yet but i somehow felt responable for it :(

But Now i am so happy for Him and Utora, its great to see Ravincal feeling great and the jenna thing is in the past.

So I hope Ravincal and Utora have a great time together and that they are really happy Together, because you two deserve it :hugs:

Ravincal, do i have to make "Belongs To Utora" signature now?:lol:, If will if you want to :D

Nephilim
February 28th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Now taking bets on how long these things'll last!

*shakes head* How can you be so cruel, Sombolia?

Kovu The Lion
February 28th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Last time I checked her cruelness turned you on Neph ;) *Cough* Marry me! *Cough* Was what you said last time like that >P Just kidding Nephy ^^;;

Monai
February 28th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Don't really have any crushes offline or online myself. I guess that's sorta off topic to the thread but ah well. XD

Nephilim
February 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Last time I checked her cruelness turned you on Neph ;) *Cough* Marry me! *Cough* Was what you said last time like that >P Just kidding Nephy ^^;;

Oh, assume that I'm not wildly turned on then.

Daniel
February 28th, 2006, 10:47 PM
meh, you could say I have a crush, who knows. i guess i'll find out when i meet them :D

only 49 days to go :ayecapn:

EDIT: i'm trying to keep my 'feelings' for someone online as 'low-key' as i can, after what happened before i dont really wanna feel what i did before. It, erm..... hurt too much. </ends emo-ness>

LoneStar
February 28th, 2006, 10:49 PM
lol, well 2 days to my bday (off topic) and we all already know who my crush is, even though she has been inactive for quite a few days now D: Much unlike her D: I hope shes ok and hopefully she will get back soon :D

Xinithian
March 1st, 2006, 12:44 AM
I think a problem with many online relationships is that they are primarily based upon infatuation. I think that a lot of people (including me, once) exaggerate a certain quality that we find attractive in the other person online, therefore making the other person seem more desirable. However, when people meet IRL, or get to know eachother over a longer period of time, their perceptions of the one they like changes. Sometimes, the new perceptions don't conflict with the previous ones, so the relationship still lasts. But albeit most of the time, their perceptions are different than what they previously found to be attractive, therefore the relation doesn't last.

Sadiki
March 1st, 2006, 09:45 AM
Prefeering to what Sharifu said about getting in relationship, is mostly what I think too. Because if you deside to get in relationship without even seeing each others first and then someday after years you will meet and have been together you realised right away that it wont work out at all after spending time in person, it will deffinedly break both of you hearts. But none of us here can tell you what to do, it have to be leaved under your own consideration.

sanngi_kujieleza
March 2nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
okay i`m excluded from this thread because my boyfriend isn`t here (and he hasn`t sent me a msg on my cell or e addy i wonder what`s wrong) anyway that my post!

KanuTGL
March 3rd, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hmm... Love is complicated, yes...
I've had three (and still has one, IRL though) major crushes in my life, and never had the guts to tell them :nukawha: *ahem* Sorry...

But congrats to all here who had the courage to tell us :cheese:

[/useless post]

LoneStar
March 8th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Couple now over: Me and SS, if u havnt seen already, http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7576
Thats why, and please vote too.

Nephilim
March 8th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by LoneStar
Couple now over: Me and SS, if u havnt seen already, http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7576
Thats why, and please vote too.

Heh, now that was... unexpected.

LoneStar
March 8th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Oh be quiet.

Amaryllis
March 8th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Not sure Neph will but anyways, my LH crushes.

At the moment, n?, i do not have any lea crushes, anyways, not on members who are active ;)

Nephilim
March 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM
At the moment, n?, i do not have any lea crushes, anyways, not on members who are active ;)

So I'm out of the picture completely then? :( *sniffs*

Amaryllis
March 8th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Ahw i will always love you Neph, a different kind of crush ;) if we would only talk a bit more :p *huggles* dont be sad, who knows what could happen =P

Shadow
March 8th, 2006, 06:49 PM
duesnt anyone have a crush on me ?! the dark lonly and away pushing panther that dusent want anything to do whit you ?! xP

(clearly this post was all of joke xP)

hehe same grumpy old Shadow "grins"

KanuTGL
March 8th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by shadow
duesnt anyone have a crush on me ?! the dark lonly and away pushing panther that dusent want anything to do whit you ?! xP

(clearly this post was all of joke xP)

hehe same grumpy old Shadow "grins"

:lol: Well, you never know, do ya? ;)

unregistered user
March 8th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Watch it Shadow, you might get a stalker on your hands..mwuahahahaa

Tiikeri
March 8th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by shadow

I find you attractive xP

Amaryllis
March 9th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Oh dear, Shadow, you werent complaining when everyone said we were together when they saw our pictures from your trip to me :p

Cleto
March 9th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Much crushingness, a month and eight days til I see Daniel.

:love: Hehe :p

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Cleto
Much crushingness, a month and eight days til I see Daniel.

:love: Hehe :p

yup, and counting down the days, i can't wait :D :love:

Cleto
March 9th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Yay :D The month is taking ages to go by though :Ohno:

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Cleto
Yay :D The month is taking ages to go by though :Ohno:

yeah, that's what's annoying me too :(

Utora
March 9th, 2006, 08:14 PM
It's good to hear Lt. Dan has somebody. Congratulations to you two. :hugs: :evilgrin: I'd pull out the you know what, but we're on different grounds. :lol:

Amaryllis
March 9th, 2006, 08:18 PM
post some photos of the lovemeeting alright? ;)

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Utora
I'd pull out the you know what, but we're on different grounds. :lol:

:o the gun? :p

post some photos of the lovemeeting alright? ;)

of course we will :D

nathalie
March 9th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Only the decent photo's ;)

:p :lol:

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Only the decent photo's ;)

:p :lol:

of course, anything innappropiate and i'll get pounced on :p j/k

Amaryllis
March 9th, 2006, 08:24 PM
XD *laughs* good one Nathalie :p

nathalie
March 9th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Well, you must be glad, you can get out of that box for a day 'ey ...

:lol:

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Well, you must be glad, you can get out of that box for a day 'ey ...

:lol:

yeah, it's a nightmare trying to stretch out a bit. it's a washing machine box but still bloody uncomfy

Ravincal
March 10th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Alriiiiiight! Loverboy Daniel :D

Aye, I'll send a big bottle of Pepsi (40% alcohol) Then I'm sure you wont need to get entertained ;P

(@ Shadow) Wooaah, ya better watch that lil' lady called KanuTGL Shadow aye mate?

Amaryllis
March 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
They are just friends Rav, i know because they're both my best friends :)

Ravincal
March 11th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Haha I know too :D was just kidding ;)

Daniel
March 11th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Ravincal
Alriiiiiight! Loverboy Daniel :D

Aye, I'll send a big bottle of Pepsi (40% alcohol) Then I'm sure you wont need to get entertained ;P

:gasp: how did you know that i liked Pepsi? :D

Utora
March 12th, 2006, 03:36 AM
The problem between Ravincal and I is not our love, nor or lack of knowing eachother outside the computer. He fully knew what kind of person I was when he accepted my love for him and fed it back to me. Nothing was ever said, perhaps in hope that I would change? Who knows, he can answer it for himself. His father forbids talking with me, or communicating in 'any' manner - and with that message Ravincal also established that he didn't enjoy my ...character either. Or a part of it.

I've never been so angry, so sick or sad or confused before in my life. Maybe it'll happen again - learn whilst I can.

I will not change who I am so he may enjoy me, at the sake of my own choices and character. I'd be just as good dead. I was like this before him, and I have alot of reasons to believe he knew this but until now birthed it on me. I don't hate him for this, I love him more. But I can't have his love. So it is true that, as I suspected, I'm going to be very much alone in friendship, love, and life in general. I'm more sorry than anything in the world Ravincal that I caused you to suffer with my being - that I wasted your time. You were not lucky to have met me. You were misfortunate and I did more damage than good. Since I don't know if I'll hear from you again via MSN, I'm leaving this for you. To any who beton failure for a relationship, get your money now.

All I can say is that I'll always be in love with you, and that this being ended you've taken a piece of my heart away that will never grow back. I'm sorry.

All I can hope is that some person, some being will understand me some day, and accept me for who I am. That is why I know I'll always be alone.

Ravincal
March 12th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Utora, you should first of all know that I didn't do this because I stopped loving you.. It's simply because of... Yea you actually know yourself and I think we should keep it between eachother.

My father just eventually flipped at me when I told about you and I accidentally told that little thing that I really shouldn't had..

I'm terribly sorry Ut, I wish it didn't had to go this way.. but it seems there's no other exit. My father would never accept it, and I follow orders :(

If you think I wont talk to you on MSN, you are wrong. I don't care about my father telling me not to talk to you on MSN, that's not his problem. That's mine. No one is going to stop me from talking to you on MSN.

Amaryllis
March 12th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Wow, that's one hell of a story you're telling us there Utora. And same do you Ravincal, but i don't fully understand yet, why is your father so mad at you Rav, and Utora, what do you mean by "and with that message Ravincal also established that he didn't enjoy my ...character either. Or a part of it. " if i may ask ofcourse.

I'm sorry that appeariantly your relationship didn't work out, i thought something good would come out, but theres always an other day.

Ravincal
March 12th, 2006, 10:25 AM
It would be better if I explained it over MSN.. My father wouldn't believe it.. And when he finally did.. He turned into a big fire 8|

I'm sorry as well that it went this way. But it seems there wasn't any other way :(

Kera
March 13th, 2006, 02:01 AM
I don't know you guys. I hope you can sort things out soon. It makes me sad to see other people sad.:tears:

Ravincal
March 18th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Let's get this thread up 'n running people :D

Anyone got some new crushes or anything? ^^

Kera
March 19th, 2006, 12:06 AM
No, I still have a crush on the same lion.:thirsty:

Daniel
March 19th, 2006, 12:14 AM
nope, same one for me too :p

i guess 'variety is the spice of life' just doesnt appeal to me :D

Aurelian
March 19th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Sorry, Rav. I don't have a crush on anybody since Akiko stop coming here, and nobody has a crush on me.

Nephilim
March 19th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Let's get this thread up 'n running people :D

Anyone got some new crushes or anything? ^^

Yes, for sure. All of this forum are fit as!

Ravincal
March 19th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Haha, Roquivo buddy... Don't loose hope! ^^ I'm sure there's a wonderful lioness.. err... wolf out there who's got a crush on you.

There's always hope =)

unregistered user
March 19th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Well, if you read old post you can see who's the chosen one :evilgrin:.

Dyani
March 19th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo
and nobody has a crush on me.

:cringe: erm... I kinda do.. erm..

:rawr:

I kinda fancy two other people on here too! :vitsm:

nathalie
March 19th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Now you might really know how other people feel in some cases, because they are also just who they are, while some can't accept them like that.

Daniel
March 19th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dyani
I kinda fancy two other people on here too! :vitsm:

go on! who are they? :D

Amaryllis
March 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Sorry, Rav. I don't have a crush on anybody since Akiko stop coming here, and nobody has a crush on me.

i had a little one, does that count? :bleen: :browlift:

Dyani
March 19th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
go on! who are they? :D

Well you know who one of them is! "wink"

But the onli other person on here I like is leaving... :grrr: (icon for the reason for WHY he is leaving)

But I've never thought about any of the females on here.. any female want me to fancy them??? :D

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Amy you are krajzi! :P Me? When?! :D

lion_roog
March 20th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Dyani

But I've never thought about any of the females on here.. any female want me to fancy them??? :D

I'll dress like a female for ya...will tha twork?...:D

Kovu The Lion
March 20th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Dang! Lion Roog can pimp as a male, AND FEMALE, thats high quality class right there yall :cheese: :D

Amaryllis
March 20th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Amy you are krajzi! :P Me? When?! :D

i am? :p whats so crazy about having a crush? :p

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Well you know ;) Sweet crazy.. I have no problem about that ;P

Amaryllis
March 20th, 2006, 01:09 PM
...Me neither :p still i don't get you, you're odd :p

Dyani
March 20th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog

umm.. yummy Roogy femalized :hehe: lol!!!

I have asked three people out in as many days and no one wants to know me :tears: I feel sooo unloved.. :(

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Seriously Roog, promise me to bring a camera when you are dancing =P

Awww Dyani please.. You aren't! I mean.. Look at us people here on Lea! We all love you! You are part of the family.. And of course you have your own female dressing Roog :P

unregistered user
March 20th, 2006, 10:58 PM
And of course you have your own female dressing Roog :P

Yes! :knowdees:

But that's only for Saturday nights. He's showcased at Club Exotica. Where he wears his adult male-gendered Pippi Longstocking dressing attire. While carrying a basket of carambola. And sprechen ze Deutsche.

Oh-la-la, Roog! :p :D

Daniel
March 20th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Sonkakee
Oh-la-la, Roog! :p :D

you have to say it in a french accent for it to work though :p

Prince_Kivoru
March 21st, 2006, 12:55 AM
A Way past cool love poem... :alone: I just thought it'd fit the thread...

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someone's fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled. I've tried
Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.
But it all sticks in my throat! It sounds too cute,
Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.
You won't believe it! Better I stay mute
Than offer you cliches that make you gag.
And yet I wish to tell you of my love,
If only love its own locks would remove!

unregistered user
March 21st, 2006, 07:17 AM
you have to say it in a french accent for it to work though :p

(French Accent) "Oh la` la`!" :lol: :evilgrin:

Hey, not bad; Prince Kivoru! :cheese:

lion_roog
March 21st, 2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Dang! Lion Roog can pimp as a male, AND FEMALE, thats high quality class right there yall :cheese: :D

Multitalented!...:diva:

umm.. yummy Roogy femalized

You will envy my butt in a miniskirt...:rawr:

Seriously Roog, promise me to bring a camera when you are dancing =P

:haha:...and I dance all the time...just no camera...:p

But that's only for Saturday nights. He's showcased at Club Exotica. Where he wears his adult male-gendered Pippi Longstocking dressing attire. While carrying a basket of carambola. And sprechen ze Deutsche.
:haha:...and I'm freaky enough to do it...:D

unregistered user
March 21st, 2006, 08:31 AM
:haha:...and I'm freaky enough to do it...:D

I knew you weren't a disappointment. All we need now is to find someone who can braid pigtails... and.... wallah!

:cheese:

unregistered user
March 21st, 2006, 10:30 AM
Roogy, make sure you don't disappoint me because I'm bring camera if there's another Lea's Meeting ;).

Amaryllis
March 21st, 2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
A Way past cool love poem... :alone: I just thought it'd fit the thread...

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someone's fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled. I've tried
Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.
But it all sticks in my throat! It sounds too cute,
Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.
You won't believe it! Better I stay mute
Than offer you cliches that make you gag.
And yet I wish to tell you of my love,
If only love its own locks would remove!

That's a really nice one, is it meant for anyone on lea? :browlift:

LunarCat
March 22nd, 2006, 06:16 AM

but you can't have my red high heels! :p

and yeah, i have a crush but they know who they are *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

unregistered user
March 22nd, 2006, 07:01 AM
errrrrrrr Me.......????? :idiot:.. nawwwww... tell me please *give cookies* :cheese:

la_reina
March 22nd, 2006, 12:35 PM
^ :lol: Talk about desperate...:p

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 10:09 PM
I think I know as well LC ;P *evil laugh*

starionwolf
March 23rd, 2006, 04:20 AM
Wow, I come back to find that this thread has 615 replies. So like, what's everyone talking about??

High heels? Be careful when you walk in them. I saw a young lady trip on them. Plus, high heels can cause back aches and foot pain.

Uh, how did this thread go from talking about crushes to high heels? lol

lion_roog
March 23rd, 2006, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
but you can't have my red high heels! :p

Aww, but yours are the prettiest...:alone:

Uh, how did this thread go from talking about crushes to high heels? lol

*raises hand*...:D

starionwolf
March 23rd, 2006, 05:41 AM
Hey lion_roog, what's up? Maybe you, LunarCat and me can talk about high heels later.

I'd post something witty, but I'm too tired. lol Oh yeah, I remember.

Hey Lunarcat you gave me an idea for a drawing. I'll try to sketch it later.

unregistered user
March 23rd, 2006, 05:52 AM
Roog likes high heels. He's the next Julia Roberts, don't ya know'. = )

unregistered user
March 23rd, 2006, 06:22 AM
Don't worry Starion, I have to read 10000 replies :idiot: during my absent :p

Amaryllis
March 23rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Please get back to the actual topic...

Prince_Kivoru
March 23rd, 2006, 04:14 PM
That's a really nice one, is it meant for anyone on lea? :browlift: Heh..well *blushes* yeah but she's not on Lea, it's the sister of someone on is a member here though. :alone:

Neola
March 23rd, 2006, 05:31 PM
I think I know as well LC ;P *evil laugh*
Mind sharing your knowledge with me? ;)
No, seriously we should make a list for those who don't know what's going on here (hehe, like me :P)
Like who has a crush on who...who borrowed whose high heels and what color were they? And so on:D

unregistered user
March 23rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
I guess my crush is still... Roog :idiot: Nah... you want to know who??? ask 'her', she's the one ;) if you know 'her' ;).

Offtopic: Neola, You remind me of my old habits :idiot: lie about my age. :lol:

Amaryllis
March 23rd, 2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
Heh..well *blushes* yeah but she's not on Lea, it's the sister of someone on is a member here though. :alone:

ahw too bad, but im sure she'll find that poem beautiful =3

KanuTGL
March 23rd, 2006, 08:58 PM
ahw too bad, but im sure she'll find that poem beautiful =3

Yeah, I'm sure she will :-)

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Kreapz
I guess my crush is still... Roog :idiot: Nah... you want to know who??? ask 'her', she's the one ;) if you know 'her' ;).
Oh, I know 'her'! Ok...*asks her* So, are you the one and only?:evilgrin:

Offtopic: Neola, You remind me of my old habits :idiot: lie about my age. :lol: Damn, how did you know that I wasn't 84? I mean, it's still possible isn't it? :P and I actually stole the idea from you :p

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Well I least I have a new crush for now :idiot: :p.

One_with_Nala
March 24th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Haha I've just joined LH so no secret crushes yet lol :p

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Well I least I have a new crush for now :idiot: :p.
Lemme guess: The unknown? :p

Hanshilo
March 24th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Well I have 3 crushes, thats all i know of...
2 say or not 2 say that is the question?

give a good guess. 2 from lea, ones just moved to newcastle ;) good luck :D well someone might already no but Doesn't bother me...:D

I have edited this post lol me and my brain is all coffufled... :P

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Aww...why do you all have to make a guessing game out of it? *sigh*:thinks:
C'mon, tell us...you can trust us...;P

la_reina
March 24th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Neola
Oh, I know 'her'! Ok...*asks her* So, are you the one and only?:evilgrin:

LOL who're you askin? :p

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
LOL who're you askin? :p
You have no clue, right? ;)

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 02:11 PM
ask her don't ask me dear ;), The Unknown? how did you know the unknown? Pretty strange huh :idiot:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 02:16 PM
ask her don't ask me dear ;), The Unknown? how did you know the unknown? Pretty strange huh :idiot:
I already did. And I might say she read that question ;)

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Damn, how did you know that I wasn't 84? I mean, it's still possible isn't it? :P and I actually stole the idea from you :p
Well dear, If I'm a 84 years ol grandma, I might hack a website and blame my grandchildren ;).

Sooo you stole my idea, are you fall in love with me????? :evilgrin: :haha: :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Well dear, If I'm a 84 years ol grandma, I might hack a website and blame my grandchildren . Why not? and I remember that you were actually 83 years old :p

Sooo you stole my idea, are you fall in love with me????? :evilgrin: :haha: :rawr:
Yeah, I stole your idea...:hehe: Forgive me ?
As for the second bit: No, I don't think so :idiot:

:rawr::p:kiss::idiot:

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 03:08 PM
So we're a perfect old couple ;). By the way I'm make sure that you fall in love with me :rawr: :kiss: :idiot: :p :haha:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 03:13 PM
So we're a perfect old couple ;). By the way I'm make sure that you fall in love with me :rawr: :kiss: :idiot: :p :haha:
Old, but powerful ;)
Oh, you can try...:rawr:

I said try :p :haha:

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Sorry I don't try this kind of thing ;). I do when I want something :rawr:
we should bring this convo someplace else like Yahoo or Msn :rawr: so we can talk... More :rawr:

Amaryllis
March 24th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Hanshilo
Well I have 2 crushes, thats all i know of...
2 say or not 2 say that is the question?

give a good guess. 1's from lea, ones just moved to newcastle ;) good luck :D well someone might already no but Doesn't bother me...:D

we all want to know :p

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Wooow Fendi :P Loverboy! ;P

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 03:26 PM
That's why I have 'her' on my side ;) :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Sorry I don't try this kind of thing ;). I do when I want something :rawr:
we should bring this convo someplace else like Yahoo or Msn :rawr: so we can talk... More :rawr:
Well, you said you were gonna make sure that I fall in love with you and I said you could try :p
So, I gotta agree with Rav. :idiot: hehe.

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 03:32 PM
That's why I have 'her' on my side

And who says that? :P :P

*evil laugh* :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 03:33 PM
'she' sais it, I suppose :P

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 03:34 PM
I was quoting Fendi, ms. Neola ;) =D

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Okay I'll make you fall in love with me :idiot:
simple as that ;).

la_reina
March 24th, 2006, 06:26 PM
And who says that? :P :P

*evil laugh* :rawr:

Ohh big mystery we got here :evilgrin:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I was quoting Fendi, ms. Neola ;) =D
I know (we posted at the same time), I was just answering for him ;P

Okay I'll make you fall in love with me :idiot:
simple as that ;).
Haha, nice try. Better come again later ;)

Ohh big mystery we got here :evilgrin:
indeed :p

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Hmmm i can guess who has a crush on who just from reading this (and from talking to ppl on msn) but for the sake of peoples privacy i will not say =P Just so you know, im on to you guys ;) lol :P

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Hmmm i can guess who has a crush on who just from reading this (and from talking to ppl on msn) but for the sake of peoples privacy i will not say =P Just so you know, im on to you guys ;) lol :P
You can tell that by the replies? O_o
Mind telling me? :hehe:
Because I can't :P Really!

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Hey :p I'm not trying I'm just.......... do my thing to make you love me :idiot:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 07:14 PM
^You're a real pro, right? :p
hmm, sorry to burst your bubbles pal, but I don't think you're gonna make it :kiss:

unregistered user
March 24th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Well I'm still do anything to win for you dear :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 07:23 PM
You should really get a list like roog used to have one...with all your "captures" in it ;)...excluding me :p

Amaryllis
March 24th, 2006, 07:24 PM
True, i'm still one of Roogs lionesses for example :p

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 07:27 PM
You are doing good Fendi! ;P Keep up the good work *Loverboy*

Agreed, Neola is one heck of a lioness to score :rawr:

''I couldn't ree-seest'' =)

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I guess I'm one of Roog's lionesses... er.. gryphon, but isn't every female?

Otherwise, I'm tooootally single and will probably stay that way. :D

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 07:53 PM
You should really get a list like roog used to have one...with all your "captures" in it ;)...excluding me :p

Let me check my list...Yep, Neola is there...Check!...and you better be a good girl, because I'm checking my list....twice...:diva:

Daniel
March 24th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Let me check my list...Yep, Neola is there...Check!...and you better be a good girl, because I'm checking my list....twice...:diva:

so you know who's been naughty or nice do you?

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 08:08 PM
so you know who's been naughty or nice do you?

Oh yes...and my mission is to make the nice naughty...:rawr:

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 08:10 PM
You can tell that by the replies? O_o
Mind telling me? :hehe:
Because I can't :P Really!

yup =P At least i think i can tell ;) oh and i dnt have any crushes on Lea or in real life, well not really, none that would actually lead anyway.

Daniel
March 24th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Oh yes...and my mission is to make the nice naughty...:rawr:

i dont think you'll have any problems with that :p

Amaryllis
March 24th, 2006, 08:13 PM
You guys, you're almost turning this into a chatbox :p

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 08:14 PM
I believe humans arnt ment to be alone, and those who have someone should let the little things go that they hold a grudge with against that person because they dont know how lucky they are, nothings hurts more than being alone, being alone hurts no matter how many people are around.

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM
You are doing good Fendi! ;P Keep up the good work *Loverboy*

Agreed, Neola is one heck of a lioness to score :rawr:

''I couldn't ree-seest'' =)
Err...I'm not gonna say anything about that statement...O_O

I guess I'm one of Roog's lionesses... er.. gryphon, but isn't every female?
Nope. Only those who deserve it ;)

What happens if I'm not, roogy-pimp, eh? :p

yup =P At least i think i can tell oh and i dnt have any crushes on Lea or in real life, well not really, none that would actually lead anyway.
So...go ahead and tell the world what you know ;)

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 08:22 PM
So...go ahead and tell the world what you know

Nope! It is to save any parties embarresment and incase i am wrong :P

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Nope! It is to save any parties embarresment and incase i am wrong :P
Awww...c'mon! We're all embarrassing. And as we're all playing guessing games here, it doesn't matter if your wrong. bite the bullet! ;)

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I'll pass... for now...

la_reina
March 24th, 2006, 08:46 PM
^You're a real pro, right? :p
hmm, sorry to burst your bubbles pal, but I don't think you're gonna make it :kiss:

Yeah, especially since I think she's got a thing for someone else...;) Eh, Neola?

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Are you talking to me?:evilgrin:
How would you know, eh? ;)

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 08:56 PM
So I'm NOT one? o_o Okay. Whatever floats the boat, I guess. *confused*

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:00 PM
No, no, no! Don't get me wrong. You ARE one. Ask roog:D

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:03 PM

What happens if I'm not, roogy-pimp, eh? :p

Oh...I got whips, chains, and leashes for that...:rawr:

And yep, she is one...:cheese:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:05 PM

And yep, she is one...:cheese:
Damnit, what have I gotten myself into here...

:p

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Let's skip the whips, though. O_o; I'm very pain-intolerant.

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:18 PM
No way! They are roogie's favourite weapon, ain't they? :p :rawr:

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Damnit, what have I gotten myself into here...
:p

A world of hurt, baby...A world of hurt...:rawr:

See, when I get my own house...I am going to put a Neon sign above my front door that says "Welcome to 'A World of Hurt'"...:D

Let's skip the whips, though. O_o; I'm very pain-intolerant.

Aww...you'll learn to love them...and maybe I'll even give you a chance to use them to your wishes...:rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:31 PM
^That guy is just totally crazy. And wierd... And odd...:p
Some people like that, y'know :rawr:

:idiot:

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 09:33 PM
I have to admit I got a new crush on somebody :rawr:

I said SOMEBODY! Not Roog or Fendi..

AIGHT?! ;P

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Oh i think i know who =D Ravincal is it who i said on msn and u said sumthing about not wanting to talk about it?

Nash
March 24th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I like how no-one has the guts to reveal their secret crush for me *cough*Linda*cough*:rolleyes:

You should be ashamed of yourselves

:evilgrin:

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:38 PM
^That guy is just totally crazy. And wierd... And odd...:p
Some people like that, y'know :rawr:

*a buncha spaces*

:idiot:

Gurl, I'd make you famous...:diva:

Awww, your crush isn't on me, ravincal?...:alone:...Am I not purdy enough for you?...Is it the fact that I walk with a limp like a pimp?...Do I need to wear tighter clothing?...:alone: :p

Originally posted by Nash
I like how no-one has the guts to reveal their secret crush for me *cough*Linda*cough*:rolleyes:

Linda...:rawr:

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Hahaha that would definately add a PLUS!.. Remember your pink high-heels! :D :D

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 09:40 PM
I've never had a crush. o_o Honest. And no one's had one on me. I'M UGLY! *cry*

But, really, I think it's because I'm "weird" and wild. :cheese: No one wants to mess with a wild one!

Except Roogy. He'll pimp with anyone, right? :evilgrin:

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Hahaha that would definately add a PLUS!.. Remember your pink high-heels! :D :D

You know you have to earn those...;)

Except Roogy. He'll pimp with anyone, right?

I'll tame the beast within you...:rawr:

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Ooh.. Make an exception! I'm special! :rawr:

(Holy christ :D)

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Gurl, I'd make you famous...:diva:
sais who, eh? :p
As for the rest...to make it short: You're all creepy!

Nash
March 24th, 2006, 09:47 PM
sais who, eh? :p
As for the rest...to make it short: You're all creepy!

ouch

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Ooh.. Make an exception! I'm special! :rawr:

:haha:...I'm not that easy...you gotta earn your prizes!...:diva:

sais who, eh?

The literally thousands of people that know me...:diva:

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
We love you too, Neola. >P

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I didn't mean it that way, hehe :hehe:
No really, some people here ain't that creepy at all...:rawr:

Ravincal
*Darn*... Now I have to destroy you with a spoon Roog!

*Wraaarhg!* :die:

^^

lion_roog
Originally posted by Nicoga
We love you too, Neola. >P

So you and Neola?...Niiiiiiiiiice...:rawr:

*Darn*... Now I have to destroy you with a spoon Roog!

Spoon?...Ha...You need a fork, my friend...but then again, it will have to go up against my spork...:gasp:

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 09:51 PM
HAHAHAHA.. Sorry for spamming :D Just laughed out loud =D

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 09:52 PM
So you and Neola?...Niiiiiiiiiice...:rawr:
roog, get sober! I'm serious here!

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 09:53 PM
roog, get sober! I'm serious here!

:haha:...So when's the wedding and can I participate?...:D

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Gack! Ack! *hair ruffle of DOOOOM* Silly Roog, Trix are for kids. :cheese:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:00 PM
:haha:...So when's the wedding and can I participate?...:D
Oh, shuddup, okay? *sigh*
I may seem crazy or whatever but I still rather have my eyes on the male lions, if you know what that is :p

nathalie
March 24th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Can you all get a room? On msn or Yahoo? :p

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Sorry Nath, just have to add the LAST thing..

Roog is the LAST thing you can call a male.. Shemale is cool.. But male? christ you are all crazy! :P

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Can you all get a room? On msn or Yahoo? :p

...Or my beedroom!...C'mon, People!!!....:D :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
:uhno: Sheesh. indeed...you're all crazy (including me).
Especially roog with his male-ish bedroom O_O

Well, ok, sorry Nathy for the offtopicness...we should get back on topic I think:
crushes :rawr:

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Yea.. So Roog... how many crushes are you having? :P

Nicoga? :P
Neola? :D

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:14 PM
You shouldn't have asked that :S
He sure is gonna post the whole list now:gasp:

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 10:16 PM
*pulls out whole list* *stretches*...Ahhh, here it is...:diva:

Lion Roog's Lionesses: King Simba, Sharifu, Azerane, BlueStef, LunarCat, Amaryllis, Nathalie, Nephilim, Khaki, Niloni, Jannali, Broken, ChildofthePride, Kourukon, Suki, SomboliaTheLion, La Reina, Zeklayn, Mushroom, Aziri, Jamali, Shawchert, Ramala, We Are One, FCSimba, Cheshire Cat, Fyxx, Nalinda, Lucy Lioness, Merra'sSieria, Shenzy Hyena, Tiuni, Mizani, Cerise, Moonibear, MethodKillic, Megan F, Lucky, Koai, Coal Chaser, Katse, Ana Luthor, Alli, Avalon, Nala the Lion, Nela, Daanzi, Melody of Scar, Stellaluna, Wasanifu, Tategami, Elbereth, Utora, Wicked, Nicoga, Neola, SimbaSpirit, Xanahti, TUS, Zaya, Sanri, Kera, Lionkingxx

But you can scratch Daanzi off that list...:D

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:17 PM
See? *sighs*
I told you...:rolleyes:

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 10:18 PM
See? *sighs*
I told you...:rolleyes:

Awww...Do you see your name on my list?...:diva:..:licks:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Awww...Do you see your name on my list?...:diva:..:licks:
Yes, unfortunately...:rawr::p

So, anybody else wantsta reveal the mystery of his secret crush? ;)
Edit: sorry, I meant crushes

nathalie
March 24th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Common now people ;)

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I say his secret crush is Kiara. He did say she was a "booty-call", or somewhere around those lines, right?

Eh? Eh?

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 10:23 PM
*rolls eyes*... You must have one as well 8D

Roog.. You are directly crazy.. :P Seriously you can make me laugh so much anytime 8D

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:26 PM
I say his secret crush is Kiara. He did say she was a "booty-call", or somewhere around those lines, right?

Eh? Eh?
Who? ;)

*rolls eyes*... You must have one as well 8D

Who? :p

Nicoga
March 24th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Oh, c'mon. You know SOMEONE here has a crush on Kiara. As in, movie Kiara, not the person. o_o If someone IS Kiara.

I remember I use to have a little crush on Simba when I was little! Then he left for Nala, so I'm over him now. ;)

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Neola, you must have a crush on somebody! That's a new law me and Roog just made! RIGHT?!

Nicoga, agreed! Kiara is teh sexeh :rawr:

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Oh, c'mon. You know SOMEONE here has a crush on Kiara. As in, movie Kiara, not the person. o_o If someone IS Kiara.

I remember I use to have a little crush on Simba when I was little! Then he left for Nala, so I'm over him now. ;)
Aww, I feel sorry for you Nico, But you know what? There are plenty of lions in the savannah! ;)

Neola, you must have a crush on somebody! That's a new law me and Roog just made! RIGHT?!

Nicoga, agreed! Kiara is teh sexeh :rawr:
What are you doing with with roog during my absence?! O_o
Well, there are plenty of cute guys around here...:rawr:

Hanshilo
March 24th, 2006, 10:51 PM

I have a new poem for you roog
"Sticks and stones may brake my bones. But whips and chains excite me." :p

well i have 2 crushes on here but, the one i like know who she is... But i like most people who friendly with me so, you know... xD

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 10:59 PM
(Neola @) Like who? For an example :rawr:

LoneStar
March 24th, 2006, 11:00 PM
hmm i think i know who Ravincal fancies, but he wont say if im right or not... he says yes then he says no! Grrr... Make ur mind up!

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I have to admit I got a new crush on somebody :rawr:

I said SOMEBODY! Not Roog or Fendi..

AIGHT?! ;P

:lol: Oooh who? I'd like to know...

LoneStar
March 25th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Well i still have my old crush on SS but nothings gonna happen there as she hates me for something that isnt my fault.

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 12:17 AM
You'll have to work hard Reina :rawr: ;)

LoneStar
March 25th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Since Ravincal wont tell me if im Right or not ill just assume i am.

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 01:16 AM
You'll have to work hard Reina :rawr: ;)

C'mon, at least give me a clue...;)

Neola
March 25th, 2006, 04:38 AM
(Neola @) Like who? For an example :rawr:
:thinks:Mhm...let me think...like you? ;P

:lol: Oooh who? I'd like to know...
Me too.^^:cheese:

Amaryllis
March 25th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Jesus christ you guys are all driving me nuts in here :p if someone doesnt want to tell their secret crush then LEAVE THEM xD

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 11:05 AM
:thinks:Mhm...let me think...like you? ;P

Me too.^^:cheese:

And what is that supposed to mean?! :rawr:

*I think we have a winner Reina :P*

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
^LOL what does that mean?:p

@ Amaryllis: I know what you mean, but alot of the people here keep saying, 'I have a secret crush, and I'm not telling' because they want everyone to ask:p

nathalie
March 25th, 2006, 02:43 PM
True Reina ... If you say A, you gotta say B aswell :p

Neola
March 25th, 2006, 02:50 PM
And what is that supposed to mean?! :rawr:

*I think we have a winner Reina :P*
Omg, is it me?! lol :p

@ Amaryllis: I know what you mean, but alot of the people here keep saying, 'I have a secret crush, and I'm not telling' because they want everyone to ask
Yes, that's exactly the point. People say that all the time, making the others curious about who it is. So, as Nathy said: tell us! :p

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 02:56 PM
^LOL exactly.

Have we discovered Ravincal's ''secret'' crush???? Is it the beautiful Neola? ;)

nathalie
March 25th, 2006, 02:57 PM
I thought they were "together" ...

Did I miss something? *lol*

*edit*

Oh no, that was DJButter and not Ravincal, haha

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah, that's right...hm...:thinks: Can I guess Ravincal? :D

nathalie
March 25th, 2006, 03:07 PM
See how confusing these things are? *blinks* haha

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Wow...WHAT is going on here?! Last time I opened this page there was still Ravincal and Utora...what's up with that now? Am I missing something :confused:

Why do I keep liking the same guy for soooo long...apparently that's not IN right now...every day a new crush would be much more stylish I guess....:lol:

nathalie
March 25th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Tell me about it ... I've been looking at Bart's face for almost 5 years now ... :E

haha *lol*

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
There's nothing wrong with liking the same person for a long time :p I actually think having a new crush everyday can't be too healthy:p That's how my best friend is...and now I'm tired of hearing her 'boy tales'.

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Yeh...I'm not that sick of his face since I almost never see him :lol:...but this pictures are starting to go on my nerves cause he's always smiling even if I'm mad at him ;) -have to get some new ones :lol:

I guess I'll "stick with him" for a while longer, like the *****cats would say :lol: ;)

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 03:23 PM
^ LOL don't you hate it when boys do that? When you're mad at them, you wanna stay mad at them for a while :p

BTW, I have a cousin named Zaya :D

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Ugh! I do, but I just can't be mad at someone with that cute smile ;)

Really?! Awww...hope she's not 6 months old and lives in England...that would be too creepy :D

la_reina
March 25th, 2006, 03:30 PM
LOL no, she might be about 7 or 8 and lives here in the U.S. :p

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I think my crush on Neola has been.. hmm.. Since I left Utora, which I do not wan't to bring up once again.

And aye Zaya.. How long has it been with you and err... Brian now? ;)

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Aha! I knew something was up with Neola! Do you know butter's gonna make pastete out of you? :lol ;)

Oh, this B up and down must have been for a year now...but I'd rather say 9 months ;)

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Well, I dont care what Butter's going to do. He's not really on Lea anymore due to his job.. He lost the interest and so on, and we barely talk since he moved a bit far away.

9 months? Woah.. :P

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Yes, I figured he's not that much into lea anymore, well we all loose interest at some point and then rediscover it ;)

Is 9 months supposed to be a lot? ;)

Sombolia
March 25th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Oh boy, lots of new names to add to the betting table!

Ravincal

So.. that's a long time, then? :lol:

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Err.. Well yeah in my view it is :P

Alot of my friends at ur age is only capable of holding together a love relationship for.. Hmm... 6-7 months max. :)

nathalie
March 25th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Does anyone have a boy/girlfriend longer then I have?

I'm just curious, haha

So like said before, me and Bart in June 5 years.

Zaya
March 25th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I was with my last bf for 4 years...but I'm not anywhere near you Nathalie! You rule! ;)

Rav...I'm used to having long relationships...besides, he's getting kind of old, he's been trough the jumpy men period ;)

unregistered user
March 25th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Nope. 2 years was the longest I've had a relationship with someone. But that was like uber long ago when I was a young man . . .

Azerane
March 25th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I doubt it, unless it's some of the married members. Kintaru and I have been together online for 1 yr and 1 month. :love:

:D

Kintaru
March 25th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Yup, and she's already starting to turn some of my spots grey! ;)

Hehe, just joking of course, love ya Azzy. :hugs: :love:

This Land
March 25th, 2006, 10:31 PM
My Longest and Only :( realtionship was for 4 months when i was 15. Never had a Girlfriend Since :tears:

Ravvie knows my Secret Lea crush, when i have the guts i will say who it is :p

Nephilim
March 25th, 2006, 10:39 PM
^LOL what does that mean?:p

@ Amaryllis: I know what you mean, but alot of the people here keep saying, 'I have a secret crush, and I'm not telling' because they want everyone to ask:p

Mmm, this thread is for telling us your crush, not... not telling us, y'know.

I'm just curious, haha

Negative. Fear my seven and a half (happy/violent) months. :fini:

Azerane
March 25th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Kintaru
Yup, and she's already starting to turn some of my spots grey! ;)

Hehe, just joking of course, love ya Azzy. :hugs: :love:

Haha, that's right, I was supposed to paint over them again this week :p Hehe, love you too *snugs* :love:

Dare
March 25th, 2006, 11:55 PM

I'm just curious, haha

M'guy and me just hit 5 years back in December, but I don't know if we can really count it as being an entire 5 years, as there was one period where we'd broken up for a while...or is it "on a break"?...bah, whatever you want to call it.
:thinks:

Sharifu
March 26th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Zaya
Why do I keep liking the same guy for soooo long...apparently that's not IN right now...every day a new crush would be much more stylish I guess....:lol:

:lol: So I'm not the only one thinking this! I don't get what's up with a lot of these people at Lea, saying they love one person then before you know it they are with someone else who they say they love then once again they are with someone else, and this all seems like it's within a couple of months.

:lol: You think that's a lot? In 8 days STM and I have been together for 11 months. :)

Amaryllis
March 26th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah, me and Ragoom were about 1 and a half year together x) too bad you can't really call it a relationship at some point, but yeah i loved him for so long then x)

And sorry Nathalie but you're just the queen when it comes to this :p

nathalie
March 26th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I'm starting to feel special now, :lol:

Amaryllis
March 26th, 2006, 12:01 PM
But you are =) btw Nathalie, you're still away from Bart ore..? I mean, hows it going between you two now?

Sharifu
March 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Oh but you are special Nathalie! ;) :) :hugs: :p (Whoa lots of smilies, haha)

nathalie
March 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM
It's going allright again thanks ^_^

It's just very stressfull that I don't have a job yet, I'm indoors 24/7 + on top of that, since I don't have any place to go outside, the only face I see 24/7 is Bart's face ...

You do need a break sometimes, haha

*edit*
Stop it guys, you making me blush :p

Amaryllis
March 26th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Lol but Nathalie you are special to us, and you'll have to accept that x)

ahw im so glad to read (everyone says hear but you read this dont ya :P ) that you two are back on track again, and well seeing his face isnt so bad is it? :p