PDA

View Full Version : The Last Thing You Received In The Mail

Pages : 1 [2]

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2016, 11:47 AM
A jacket and a gold sharktooth necklace

HasiraKali
July 28th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Junk mail with a catalog of teaching supplies... for elementary. That won't do me any good. :p

MOTHER OF MERCY. :mufasaworried: Then again, I bought my Grandpa a Venus Fly Trap a year ago, so.... :lol:

Last thing I received in the mail was a playbill from The Phantom of the Opera (Original Broadway Cast) with Michael Crawford, Sarah Brightman, and Steve Barton that I bought off of Ebay. <3

Oh there are way more than that now. :lol: They've had babies around four times since I got them last year. The babies from last summer are just starting to get big. I just moved them all into a new aquarium.

Zomok
July 29th, 2016, 02:26 AM
A ball of string...

Azerane
July 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Both the new parrot cage and some bunny supplies arrived on the same day this week :) Was a very fun day, haha.

HasiraKali
July 31st, 2016, 12:11 AM
Coupons.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2016, 12:27 PM
Eww ... bugs :cringe:

My electricity bill was in the mail today. They better gimme some money back by the end of the year! I'm being super cheap on lights and stuff :lol:

Zomok
August 3rd, 2016, 07:58 AM
A taxidermy bat it goes with my growing collection so well. I was scared it would break but it was securely packaged.

Lyonize
August 6th, 2016, 12:33 AM
A 10 ft HDMI cable so i can use my old monitor as a secondary. Turns out, two monitors of different refresh rates don't like to work together. Lots of screen tearing when I play videos on my main monitor now. :kionhmph:

ThiagoPE
August 6th, 2016, 07:27 PM
A 10 ft HDMI cable so i can use my old monitor as a secondary. Turns out, two monitors of different refresh rates don't like to work together. Lots of screen tearing when I play videos on my main monitor now. :kionhmph:
I needed to buy a adaptor to convert my computer video card o output from mini displayport to dsub (vga) to do the same.

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

HasiraKali
August 6th, 2016, 09:25 PM
A sample of Monostat "Chafing Relief Powder Gel". :\ It's super weird though. It disappears when you rub it in. I used almost the whole tube just playing with it. :lol:

Zomok
August 11th, 2016, 10:53 PM
A new wireless headset for crystal clear broadcasting on Twitch.

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Some coupons...

For McDonald's, Arby's, Long John Silver's, and Pizza Hut!
I love getting coupons for food items.
More food for cheaper, hurray! :p

HasiraKali
August 12th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Quick release camera strap attachment kit and a sample pack of permanent adhesive vinyl with transfer tape. Expecting a zebra print camera strap tomorrow...

KanuTGL
August 20th, 2016, 11:28 PM
The IKEA catalogue, wohoo :p

https://media.giphy.com/media/Rz6aDsGiUzPDq/giphy.gif

nathalie
August 22nd, 2016, 04:56 PM
I use the website for that, haha :p
I should probably go there again. Get some extra kitchen stuff, and those cookies with cream and jam in them! :D

I had a leaflet in the mail for the annual games they do in this town.
It'll be weird, I entered for 5 years in a row, but I'm not going to this year, I'll make sure I'll make myself scarse, I believe it's next weekend. May go to my parents again for the weekend or something.

KanuTGL
August 22nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
I think everyone in Sweden gets the catalogue through the mail whether you want it or not. Not surprising I guess... :lol:

Last thing I received now was a reminder to pay my home insurance :cringe: I thought it was due for this month, but it was apparently for last month. Whoops.

nathalie
August 22nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Everyone in Belgium gets the IKEA book too ^^

Safila
May 2nd, 2018, 08:01 AM
Car rego .. more money :wtf:

Littlefoot
May 4th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Care package consisting of my sleeping bag, some vitamin C packets, and some of my jewelry from home.

ThiagoPE
May 4th, 2018, 01:26 AM
Today I received an item I bought domestically in February! Our mail always was a **** for international items, but now even domestic items are taking months to be delivered. This one, even the store had considered it lost in transit and refunded me...

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) Plus usando o Tapatalk

KanuTGL
May 4th, 2018, 06:44 PM
These guys! I found an eBay shop selling the series 5 figures, hoorah :)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6367/f/2018/124/6/0/tlgfigs_by_kanutgl-dcamj7x.png

I bought them "blind", so I'm chuffed that I got both Badili and Tiifu straight away. Now I just need Kovu, Simba and Nala too and I'll be satisfied :P

Safila
May 30th, 2018, 10:35 AM
cat toys.