PDA

View Full Version : Kovu's Territory

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Kiovu
July 6th, 2006, 08:09 PM
*Kiovu followed his older brother KIvo to eavesdrop, Kiovu went every where Kivo went, Kiovu stayed low to the groung just like his brother was* "Kivo do you think Dad and Grandma will let these Out Siders into the Pride Lands? I hope they don't cause by the way they look they look a lot like trouble to me."

P.S Kivo could you come on MSN messenger I want to talk to you.:cheese: :irule:

Scout The Playful Cub
July 8th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
Kivoru was feeling a little strange about the new comers to the Pridelands, Rogues don't come around very often, " I wonder what gradma and gramps are doing." he said under his breath, looking back where he left the adults alone to talk. Catching the scent of his father he began to trot onward.

After a few moments, he finally saw the dark fur of his father and the cream fur of his grandmother, cautiously he gazed at the other blurrs of fuzz he saw from his perch on the hill. "There they a--" the sudden rumbling of Kivo's stomach inturrupted him. he ignored it and continued on down the hill, when it happened again, "I'll eat later..." he said to himself. Not wanting to give away his position he remained low to the ground and snuck up behind his dad to evesdrop on their conversation.

Vitani turned around hearing a small rumble her hearing had been very good she had learned too idenify little sounds that nobody else could hear and gave a playful yet stern look too Kivo and Kiovu. "Didn't your dad ever tell you guys it wasn't nice too eavesdrop?" She asked the 2 cubs in a playful scolding tone with a cocked eyebrow.

Alex kile
July 8th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Alex's ear turned towards the quiet comotion. As he looked in the direction of the princes who were hiding in the bushes.

"Cubs." Alex said to himself.

as he returned to the rest of the conversation between the adults.

Skye
July 8th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
"I don't know them too well. You're one of my best friends. I really want too come with you that is unless you don't want me too come. Something tells me you're trying too change my mind like you don't want me around." Dani said.

Yianni took one of Bookisi's paws and shook it energetically. "Pleased too meet you"He said energetically. "Wanna be friends?" He asked.

Sakur sighed. "Dani you must not think that. It's not that I don't want you to come. It's just that, I'm used to being alone and I wouldn't want to turn nasty on you or anything. Like I said I'm used to travelling alone that's all" she told him sadly.

---
Boo smiled. "Sure little guy" she replied. She was happy to have someone to talk to and all this energetic energy was always a good thing. In her mind there wasn't enough of it around.

Scout The Playful Cub
July 8th, 2006, 08:29 PM
"Okay" Dani said faking a smile like it was no big deal but too Dani it was one of the biggest deals. "If you have too leave I'm gonna miss you a whole lot" He wanted too be more then just friends with Sakura but now he wouldn't even be able too see her again. Dani turned away he wasn't too keen on crying in front of his friends.

(Quesion is Bookisi a kid or teen/adult)

BIC: Dyani skipped around in a circle very happy he had found a new friend. "Come on let me show you around you're gonna love living here trust me"Dyani said energetically.

Skye
July 9th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Sakura looked at Dani and then looked forward sadly and then back at Dani. "Ok You can come" she told him with a small smile. She was hoping he wouldn't change his mind now. It could be good having someone to talk to on her journey She thought. "I'm just not used to travelling with someone." she admitted. "It should be fun but it'll take a while to get used to you know?" she told him truthfully.

(She's a teen :))

"What we waiting for then" Bookisi replied and followed after Dyani energetically. "where shall we go first" she asked. "This place is so big, I really don't have a clue where to start" she chuckled softly/

Scout The Playful Cub
July 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Skye
Sakura looked at Dani and then looked forward sadly and then back at Dani. "Ok You can come" she told him with a small smile. She was hoping he wouldn't change his mind now. It could be good having someone to talk to on her journey She thought. "I'm just not used to travelling with someone." she admitted. "It should be fun but it'll take a while to get used to you know?" she told him truthfully.

(She's a teen :))

"What we waiting for then" Bookisi replied and followed after Dyani energetically. "where shall we go first" she asked. "This place is so big, I really don't have a clue where to start" she chuckled softly/

"This is my first time tagging along with someone too I'm a wanderer as well you are the first person I am gonna go travel with someone.I promise you I will make this journey tons of fun."Dani said.

Dyani took one of Bookisi's paws pulling her gently. "You should go see the watering hole it's one of my most favorite places come on" Dyani said.

Kiovu
July 21st, 2006, 03:23 AM
"Well Aunt Vitani, me and Kivo know that there is trouble in the Pride Lands, and we want to know what's going on, so we can help stop it. Kivo and are getting old enough to know this stuff, and help out."

Prince_Kivoru
July 21st, 2006, 05:43 PM
Kivo clasped his brother's maw shut with his paws, "You're babbling again..." he mumbled. The young prince layed back his ears "Sorry Aunt Vitani, we were just curious about who these guys are." glancing at each new face, he whispers to Vitani "Are they going to be living here?"

Scout The Playful Cub
July 22nd, 2006, 11:07 AM
Kivo clasped his brother's maw shut with his paws, "You're babbling again..." he mumbled. The young prince layed back his ears "Sorry Aunt Vitani, we were just curious about who these guys are." glancing at each new face, he whispers to Vitani "Are they going to be living here?"

"I don't know Kivo maybe, maybe not. Your father is very smart when it comes too letting lions join the pride if he noticed just 1 bad thing about them he'd send them on their way. There's no need too feel sorry I was just kidding around with ya. In fact if you kids wanna sit here and listen too our conversation well it's okay with me. I think they'll be fine Kivo remember I used too be a outsider too and I turned out preety good didn't I?" She asked giving her nephew Kivo a loving little nudge.

Alex kile
July 22nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Alex look towerds the hevens for gidence from Mufassa. There were so many new faces in the pride that he felt that he was alowen.

He turned his face towards the sky and wisperd.

"Father lion I miss you very mutch. Please let me speek to you." Alex said before lowering his head and sobbing.

He felt the wind blow through his mane. A comforting reminder that he was not alowen.

A tune ran though his head. It was a lullaby that Sarabi used to sing to him when he first arrived. It gave him comfort when he was feeling down.

He started to humm some of it.

Kiovu
July 23rd, 2006, 03:24 AM
*Kiovu pushed Kivos paw off his muzzle* "Sorry bro some times I just do that and don't realize i'm doing it. So, hope fully they aree't bad lions. Cause I don't want what happened when Dad was a teen to happen again."

Ooc: Kivo could you log into MSN Messenger we go to talk, it's not about anything bad it's a good thing we need to talk about. but make sure and log in some time after 3:00 Pacific Time cause i'm not out of school until three on week days

Alex kile
July 29th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Alex looked in the cubs direction. "Kovu your sons are over in the bushes you know." Alex smiled at the cubs

"I'll go check on them. Ill still be in earshot of you guys." He continued to Kovu. before heading over to the princes.

Alex walked up to them

"My princes, You realy have to lern to be abit quieter when your hiding somewhere. I herd everything you said.

I am no newcommer to the pride I was here before your grandfather was born. Mufassa and Sarrabi were my adopted perants and rased they me as his owen cub. I had to leave because my mate got hurt. She could not live here in priderock because of her injerys. So I chose to look after her in a place where I know she would be safe.

When she died I returned to priderock with my cubs.

Kiovu
August 6th, 2006, 09:49 PM
"Kivo check this guy out he's like older than Grandpa Simba, he was here before Scar took over the Pride Lands and when Grandpa Simba was born, and before Mom and Dad fell in love some years later and brought peace between the Pride Lands and the Out Lands. Wow it's an honor to meet you."

Alex kile
August 8th, 2006, 12:05 PM
The honour is mine my princes. :)

Listen to your father boath of you. Since you two are part of the royal family, the whole of the pridelands looks to you two as an example to follow.

I know the fealing well I have walked that parth myself in my time. As Mufassas adopted son I know how you feal when the world looks to you.

My advice to you is this my eldest prince. this is advice that my adopted father told me. A King is a servent to the people he rules. Listen to them.

Though I would never be king, Mufassa torght me alot.

your father Kovu is the rightful king of the pridelands.

Kiovu
August 10th, 2006, 12:24 AM
"I know but that's what I don't like I just want to be like a normal cub that can be free to play, plus I won't be king my brother Kivo will, i'll just be a commoner like Scar was after Kivo becomes king." *Kiovu was about to let a tear out but he held it back he never cried i front of guests."

Alex kile
August 11th, 2006, 07:10 AM
Alex looked at the sadnend cub.
"I just keep asking what would Mufassa say. I think he would agree with you on one point about not being king but as playing like a normal cub. I think he would alow you to do that.

I used to come back caked in mud and other mess and he didn't mind.

But when I misbehaved I was punished as I should have been.

What I am trying to say is it's ok to be a normal cub but not to be a bad cub that's all. But I would ask your father first." Alex said.

Alex thort over what the young cub had said about himself and scar.

"Your wrong my prince about you being a commoner the reason that scar was one was, um..... Scar was not always bad and his real name is not Scar but Tarka. Tarka had got a really bad blow to the head which changed him for the worse. That's why we call him Scar. All the good was drained from him that day and nothing could of brought Tarka back.

Kiovu
August 12th, 2006, 08:29 PM
"I know my Dad would probably bust me if me and Kivo came back caked in mud, I know and there are some times when he really has punished when we were not being good just ask Kivo, So Scar used to be nice?"

Alex kile
August 13th, 2006, 07:53 AM
OOC: Is Sarabi still alive here?

IC:
:confused: "Well um yes Tarka was very nice. But Tarka was a very nice lion a compleate oppisate to scar.

If you had met Tarka and then Scar you will understand why we gave Scar a diferant name. Tarkas dead and Scar is also. you won't have to warry about them anyway." =)

A little cub came bounding up to Alex followed by another. it was apparant thet the two were brother and sister.

"Dad Dad Daaaaaaaaaad there you are dad. Sarah got us lost dad." John said.

"No you took the wrong turn Johnathan."

"It's John, Sar."John said

"My name is Sarah." Sarah replied.

"Hay you two stop." Alex growled at his cubs.

Kiovu
August 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Ooc: No I don't know
IC: "Yeah well that's to bad, I wish the Tarka was still alive so we could hang out, and I guess these two are John and Sarah?" *Kiovu took one look at Sarah and fell in love with her*

Alex kile
August 23rd, 2006, 08:34 AM
Alex saw how Kiovu looked at Sarah, And his heart sank. Alex didn't know how to tell the young cub that himself, John and Sarah were different then other lions. The fact that Alex looked to be younger then Simba.

What he really was not wanting to say was the fact that the twins were older then Kovu and Kiara. By the time young Kiovu was old enough to have cubs the twins would just have become adolescents.

Kiovu
August 23rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
*Kiovu had fallen in love with Sarah from the moment he set eyes on her, Kiovu walked over to Sarah and her brother* "Hey you must be Sarah you want to go explore around the Pride Lands?"

Alex kile
September 1st, 2006, 01:41 PM
Sarah Shook her head. "Nah Ive had enough exploering for today. Isn't that right John!" Sarah said looking at her brother.

Sarahs coat was an intence gold like her fathers, brothers and Simba's

Kiovu
September 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM
"Oh ok then, so what do you like to do when your bored, my brother and I always try and get to the oasis just north of here, but we can never make it cause it's such along way."

Scout The Playful Cub
September 11th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Dani and Yianni two cubs walked over too Kiovu. Dani looked at the the 2 new cubs and then back at Kiovu. "Hey Kiovu who are your new friends"? Dani asked.

Alex kile
September 11th, 2006, 12:40 PM
"I'm Sarah and this is my brother John." she said in a tomboy way.

Scout The Playful Cub
September 11th, 2006, 03:33 PM
"Nice too meet you my name's Dani and this is my little brother Yianni"Dani said in a friendly way.

Kiovu
September 11th, 2006, 09:51 PM
"Well guys I really haven't introduced myself yet so i guess I will, John, Sarah i'm Kiovu second prince in line for the throne of the Pride Lands, and my brother over there is the first in line, Hey Kivo come over here."

Tahj
September 11th, 2006, 10:14 PM
out in the distance Tahj finaly came back from his long journey from a far away land " It feels great to be back, I wonder who the others are doing" Tahj roared out loud making sure that he has return was welcomed.

((sorry everyone my comp is fried and i'm up here at the city libary so i may not be on much so, but i'm great to be back))

Alex kile
September 12th, 2006, 03:11 AM
"Well my fathers Mufassa adopted son so I am a pricess as well." Sarah said

John just paw faced at his sisters anouncement.

"Kovu is king Sarah you know that and you know dads fealings on this matter. There are animals that concider us royalty but we are who we are. isn't that right sis'. " John said

Kiovu
September 12th, 2006, 08:30 PM
"I know you could be royalty guys but you have to be one of the blood sons or daughters of past King Mufassa, King Simba, and present day King Kovu. Hold on guys." * Kiovu heard Tahj's roar and ran over top him* "Tahj where have you been?"

Tahj
September 13th, 2006, 12:23 AM
"sorry for leaving without saying goodbye but i went out to the land of my ansestors that's far away from here...it's a place where my family lived for centuries and it's supossed to be secret because white lions live there and there a rare speices but so far i'm the only one left" Tahj didn't want to go into more detail about it it's just horrible to what happened to his home.

Kiovu
September 14th, 2006, 09:14 PM
"That's ok Tahj, i'm just glad your back. I've heard about the white lion species they say there's only a couple left and your one of them right."

Scout The Playful Cub
September 16th, 2006, 10:48 AM
"TAHJ" Dani screamed loudly in excitement as he finally saw that he had come back. He ran over too Tahj and playfully pounced on top of him happy too see him again.He started licking Tahj's nose.

Alex kile
September 17th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Sarah just chucled to her self looking like she knew somthing.

John got sick of his sisters stupidity and pind her to the ground

"Sarah you are so embarissing you know If you say anything as stupid as you did before you will have to answer to Dad. Sarah please stop embaierising me" he said

Prince_Kivoru
September 17th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Kivoru sit silently on a nearby hill staring off into the distance, something he always loved to do when nothing important was going on at the moment. He glanced at the many animals that scampered by, flicking his paw at a Butterfly that fluttered over his head he turned to the sound of his brother's voice.

Leaping from his pearch he met the group introducing himself to the new comers "Hello, I'm Kivoru...pleasure to meet you." he said very politely, he flicked the long tuft of hair away from his eye.

Kiovu
September 18th, 2006, 03:12 AM
"Hey Kivo cut the introductions short and get over hear Tahj is back from his familys sacred land, we've got alot of catching up to do bro." Ooc:Kivo your finally back on good to hear from you bro

Scout The Playful Cub
September 18th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Dani smiled at his old friend Kivo it had been a while since he had last seen him. "Hey Kivo" Dani said with a smile.

Alex kile
September 19th, 2006, 08:37 AM
John than got off his sister and looked at her with a look of don't tell or else.

John bowed his head slightly to the older prince as a mark of respect.
"Koivu I know who you are. My adopted grandparants are Mufassa and Sarabi. What ever you guys do. Don't tell the rest of the Pridelands please." John said to the group almost begging them to keep quiet.

"Your father Koivu does know about my father.

So what now?"

Prince_Kivoru
September 19th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Kivo smiled eligantly to his friends and little brother, "Dani...hello to you too." he spoke. Kivo arched an eyebrow at John, "You're part of our family?" he glanced at the siblings.

Scout The Playful Cub
September 20th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Kivo smiled eligantly to his friends and little brother, "Dani...hello to you too." he spoke. Kivo arched an eyebrow at John, "You're part of our family?" he glanced at the siblings.

"It sounds too me like you have a few cousins" Dani said hearing what John was saying.

Vitani walked up next too the cubs these legs aren't as young as they used too be she complained and then lied down. "Who are your new friend Kivo I don't think I've met them yet"Aunt Vitani said.

Kiovu
September 20th, 2006, 03:27 AM
"Hold on Tajh i have to go talk to my bro and his friends." *Kio ran over to his brother and their new friends* "Kivo yeah their kind of a part of are family, cause their basically Mom's bro and sis."

Ooc:Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger some time or send me and email (bikerboy515@hotmail.com), I made some comments on your art :)

Alex kile
September 21st, 2006, 12:19 PM
Vitarni courght Sarahs eye.
"I am Sarah, You may of heard of my father Alex? My father is.........." Sarah said as she looked at her brother paw facing with embarisment.

"Danis right we are cousins since our father is your grandfather's brother. John said.

Kiovu
September 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM
*Kio looked at them confused* "Sarah, John, if your Dad is my Grand fathers brother wouldn't that make you my Moms cousins?"

Prince_Kivoru
September 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
" That's true little brother." Kivo said with a clear of his throat, "They're our cousins as well as mom's." Kivo smirked at his auntie's elderly actions. "Auntie Tani, you're not old!" he said shoving her in her side playfully.

Kivo jumped on her back and tugged her ear growling, "C'mon...get up, old lady."

Kiovu
September 22nd, 2006, 09:21 PM
"I know, your not old Aunt Tani, you only feel like your getting old but at heart your still a cub, right Aunt Tani." *Kio ran over and jumped on his Aunts back and started to nibble on her ear*

Ooc: bro come on pleassssseeee come on MSN Messenger I want to talk to you, i got MSN live so i can talk to you on your yahoo or msn messenger user, so we can interact with both yahoo and msn

Scout The Playful Cub
September 23rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
" That's true little brother." Kivo said with a clear of his throat, "They're our cousins as well as mom's." Kivo smirked at his auntie's elderly actions. "Auntie Tani, you're not old!" he said shoving her in her side playfully.

Kivo jumped on her back and tugged her ear growling, "C'mon...get up, old lady."

"Hey watch who you're calling old lady you young whipper snapper" Vitani said playfully and then got up on all 4 paws. Viatani laughed as Kiovu jumped onto her as well and nibbled at her ear.

Kiovu
September 23rd, 2006, 08:44 PM
*Kio fell off when his Aunt got up from laying down, Kio ran at her and started wrestling her* "come Aunt Tani lets see what you've got."

Scout The Playful Cub
September 23rd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Kiovu
*Kio fell off when his Aunt got up from laying down, Kio ran at her and started wrestling her* "come Aunt Tani lets see what you've got."

Vitani hadn't wrestled since she was a cub. She growled playfully at Kiovu she didn't wanna hurt him so she decided too play a little bit ear on the cub. She playfully tugged at Kiovu's ear and wrestled around on the ground with him.

Kiovu
September 23rd, 2006, 09:27 PM
"Come on kivo get in here and help me or Aunt Tani is going to win." *Kio rooled around still clinged to his Aunt trying to win* "See Aunt Tani you've still got it in you! IS that all you've got!"

Scout The Playful Cub
September 24th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Vitani wanted too give Kiovu a little work out so she tried harder at trying too win and wrestled a little more roughly with Kiovu.

Prince_Kivoru
September 24th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Kivoru, arched his back and snarled in the same manner as his father many years ago. he smirked "Prepare for a take down." The young prince leaps at his aunt, clingging to her back trying to take her down, but because of his small stature he falls over back to the ground whince he started. Shaking his head from the dizzy landing he stares up at his aunt with a sneer.

Kovu The Lion
September 24th, 2006, 09:22 PM
((well seeing as my char just went down, if anyone wants to restart there characters anywhere, feel free to I'm sorry that this has happened :())

Kovu continued on his way throughout the pride lands, having a conspereincy a while ago a lot was on his mind, new travelers, food, enemies, border lines..cubs.. Just a ton, He came across a few of the members and noticed Vitani, along with Kiovu, and Kivoru. He smirked and stayed his distance, just to see if anyone would pick up on him.

Scout The Playful Cub
September 24th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Kivoru, arched his back and snarled in the same manner as his father many years ago. he smirked "Prepare for a take down." The young prince leaps at his aunt, clingging to her back trying to take her down, but because of his small stature he falls over back to the ground whince he started. Shaking his head from the dizzy landing he stares up at his aunt with a sneer.

Vitani growls playfully at Kivo. "Ya want too have at it too? Then let's go" Vitani said playfully wrestling with Kivo and Kiovu.

Alex kile
September 26th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Alexander was basking in the sun after the cubs had left him to play.
He looked over to see Kovu with a warried look on his face. So he disided to go and see if he could help out.

"Kovu wait up." Alex shouted to get the kings attetion.

"You look like you have alot on your mind. Would you want me to help out?"Alex asked Kovu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarh just chuckeld at the games while her brother decided to join in with the rough play.
"Got your tail. Vitarni!" he said as he pulled on the lionesses tail with a cubbish grin.

Scout The Playful Cub
September 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Alex kile
Alexander was basking in the sun after the cubs had left him to play.
He looked over to see Kovu with a warried look on his face. So he disided to go and see if he could help out.

"Kovu wait up." Alex shouted to get the kings attetion.

"You look like you have alot on your mind. Would you want me to help out?"Alex asked Kovu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarh just chuckeld at the games while her brother decided to join in with the rough play.
"Got your tail. Vitarni!" he said as he pulled on the lionesses tail with a cubbish grin.

Vitani let out a little yelp of surprise as Sarh's brother pulled on her tail she wasn't expecting that. She turned around too the cub pulling at her tail. She playfully growled at him. And playfully wrestled with him Kiovu and Kivo.

Alex kile
September 26th, 2006, 11:16 AM
John chucled as Vitarni rolled him gently on his back.

Kovu The Lion
September 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Kovu's ears perked up at the call of his own name and let out a sigh, looking back he already knew who it was from the sound of the voice, he smirked and shook his head, his mane shaking as well.

"It's alright, I've got everything covered, Just heading around, Trying to find something.." He said slightly under his breath as he neared the end of his 'speech'.

"I'll be alright Alex, just watching those guys play" He said with a smile.

Scout The Playful Cub
September 27th, 2006, 10:01 AM
John chucled as Vitarni rolled him gently on his back.

Vitani laughed as she continued too playfully wrestle with the 3 cubs.

"Maybe we should join in too help settle the score and make sure the cubs win. " Dani suggested.

"I love your idea Dani"Yianni said with a playful growl

Alex kile
September 27th, 2006, 01:32 PM
"Kovu you know I want to protect our lands. My father would be proud of you, you know.
Your doing a great job. I miss Mufassa." Alex said looking out over the savanah.

Kovu The Lion
September 27th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Kovu nodded gently to the male lion.

"That I know my friend, for no harm has come.. yet I fear the worst has even yet to begun..." He said looking out across the lands as a zephyr blew across him, he inhaled the scents that the wind carried and smiled softly

"But.. Alls well now so.. No need to worry until things happen eh?"

Alex kile
September 27th, 2006, 09:37 PM
"There is something Kovu I wish to ask you. I get this fealing lately that Scar is still around and Zira as well." Alex said

Kiovu
October 1st, 2006, 05:32 AM
*Kio realized his Aunt was trying harder to take him down along with his bro and friends* "Come on guys we've got to take her down!" *Kio said as he charged at his Aunt almost nocking her over" Ooc: Hey guys my PC is busted, so until it gets fixed i'm re~lying on PSP Internet conection to post :D

Kovu The Lion
October 1st, 2006, 07:22 AM
Kovu looked to the male lion and laughed softly,

"There is no need to even worry about that, It's just a feeling Scar died a long time ago, My mother said so, She know's so" He said with a comforting smile

"Do not worry my friend" He repeated himself

Alex kile
October 1st, 2006, 11:07 AM
Alex agreed with Kovu. After all he was Ziras son.
A comforting zefer blew around Alex. As if Mufassa was giving Alex a comfoting hug.
Alex began to purr.

"Kovu how much do you know of my past?" Alex asked him wandering how much Kovu knew.

Scout The Playful Cub
October 1st, 2006, 11:07 AM
*Kio realized his Aunt was trying harder to take him down along with his bro and friends* "Come on guys we've got to take her down!" *Kio said as he charged at his Aunt almost nocking her over" Ooc: Hey guys my PC is busted, so until it gets fixed i'm re~lying on PSP Internet conection to post :D

"Don't worry Kiovu we'll help come on Yianni let's get her" Dani said and the 2 cubs playflly pounced on too Vitani taking her down.

Vitani still playfully fought back the cubs for a middle aged lioness she was playfighting like a little cub.

Alex kile
October 1st, 2006, 10:14 PM
Johnathen ponced on Vitanis back.
While Sarah batted Vitanis nose

Scout The Playful Cub
October 2nd, 2006, 02:54 AM
Vitani growled playfully as Yianni and Dani and Alexander pounced on her. She still contiued too wrestle the six cubs.

Kiovu
October 2nd, 2006, 03:43 AM
*Kiovu ran at his Aunt as hard as he could using all his power, that one blow knocked the wind out of him* "Dad help" *Kiovu yelped as he collased to the ground*

Kovu The Lion
October 2nd, 2006, 05:12 AM
Kovu took in his friends words and shrugged

"Not much to be honest, I try to stir away from other's pasts as it interfere's with my own" He says calmly, looking at the cubs play

"now if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to see what rucuss my sons are making." He said with a smirk

Alex kile
October 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM
OCCAlexander is John And Sarahs father I think you mean John

IC:"Looks like I'm in the same boat with my cubs. Kovu I realy have to talk about my past with you at some stage because It Will efect the pride. But it's noting too bad." Alex said before adressing the matter of his two young cubs.

Alex picked his son off the back of Vitarni at the same time getley pulling back is daughter with his paw.

Scout The Playful Cub
October 3rd, 2006, 10:41 PM
OCCAlexander is John And Sarahs father I think you mean John

IC:"Looks like I'm in the same boat with my cubs. Kovu I realy have to talk about my past with you at some stage because It Will efect the pride. But it's noting too bad." Alex said before adressing the matter of his two young cubs.

Alex picked his son off the back of Vitarni at the same time getley pulling back is daughter with his paw.

Sorry about what happened too you John"Vitani said taking full blame for John getting hurt.

Alex kile
October 5th, 2006, 06:54 AM
John chuckled at Vitarni.
"I'm ok" he said continung to giggle.

Kiovu
October 6th, 2006, 05:29 AM
could take notice that Kiovu passed out from exaustion

Prince_Kivoru
October 13th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Kivoru smiled widely and jumped back to watch his aunt tussle with the others. Noticing a butterfly he prances off elsewhere in pursuit. "Rah!...Get back here you!" he yelled.

sanngi_kujieleza
October 14th, 2006, 03:33 PM
occ: plz guys.. im begging yall.. plz tell me whats the current stage of the rp.. just highlight the important parts for me someone.. plz..

Kiovu
October 14th, 2006, 09:24 PM
*Kio woke up after being for knocked out for about an hour, Kio seen his brother Kivoru running off into the distance, he got up and chased after Kivoru* "Hey Kivo I need to talkl to you it's important!"

Kivo could you please come on your MSM Messenger account i need to talk to you

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2006, 05:56 AM
OOC:

Right now I believe, The outlanders or some are at pride rock trying to be convinced into staying, and a few of the other lions and lioness are out on a hunt, the cubs of the pride are playing with vitani and kovu and alex are together with the others, and that's about the jist of it, Not much is happening most of the RP'ers I think dropped out it seems

IC:

Kovu looked to his two sons tustle, he could only smirk as he thought of himself and Vitani at their own age, play-fighting all the time, he looked to Vitani and shrugged, then spoke softly.

"They keeping you busy?" he said in a sly tone of voice, chuckling softly.

Alex kile
October 16th, 2006, 08:08 AM
By now Alex had gothis cubs off Vitarni
and they were play tussling with each other.

Alex keeped an eye on his cubs as he welked up a short distacne from the group.

He looked towards the hevens And appered call out to Mufassa

"Father I am lost should I tell Kovu about my past now or later? Will Kovu eject me from the pride if he knows or will he even beleve me? what should I do?" Alex quietly called out.

Scout The Playful Cub
October 16th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Vitani was a bit discouraged that all the cubs went off too do their own thing but tried not too let it show. "Yeah, I'm kinda worn out she replied.

Prince_Kivoru
October 20th, 2006, 03:40 PM
*Kio woke up after being for knocked out for about an hour, Kio seen his brother Kivoru running off into the distance, he got up and chased after Kivoru* "Hey Kivo I need to talkl to you it's important!"

Kivo could you please come on your MSM Messenger account i need to talk to you Kivo stopped in a mid leap whe he heard his brother's voice. He turned away from the fluttering, colorful inscet "Sure little bro, whats up?" He sat in a tall patch of grass, ears perked to his brother's words.

Kiovu
October 21st, 2006, 07:22 PM
"Kivo I don't know how to say this but about 15 minutes ago I collapsed from exaustion and I hit my left eye against a rock, and now I have a scar there like Dad's.And i'm afraid he will be ashamed of me and this stupid scar. What do you think Kivo?" Ooc: Kivo could you come on MSn Messenger

Alex kile
October 23rd, 2006, 11:43 AM
Alex herd the crys of the young cub and returned to his great nephue (sp?)

Kivo are you ok?

Alex saw the cut on Kiovu's head.

"I'm going to let you in on a secret. A scar doesn't chang who you are. Even I have mine." Alex said moving his mane reveling a long scar running down his shoulder and along his back.

"Sarah has several on her sholder from a hyana. But I doubt that is deap enough to make a diferance. only time will tell"

Kiovu
October 23rd, 2006, 07:59 PM
"They you Alex I hope it does go away but I still don't think Dad will like it, Mom will probably freak out when she see's it, but now i'm ashamed of it cause it makes look like a certain person from our past the wasn't very good."

Prince_Kivoru
October 29th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Kivoru glanced at the scar on his brother, "Does it hurt? Do you need me to get mom?!" he gasped in fear for his brother's health. Listening to Alex he began to cringe, Kivo's long bang of hair covered it's own painful secrets.

In a nervous reaction he began to flicker at his hair to make sure it coverd his right eye.

Kiovu
October 31st, 2006, 12:20 AM
"Yeah it hurts alot but no need to get Mom unless you want too, I guess i'll just have to grow my tuft longer like yours Kivo so I can hide mine."

Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger?

Prince_Kivoru
November 6th, 2006, 02:55 AM
"Yeah it hurts alot but no need to get Mom unless you want too, I guess i'll just have to grow my tuft longer like yours Kivo so I can hide mine."

Kivo can you come on MSN Messenger?

OOC: MSN's busted on my part kid, sorry..

Kivoru blew his tuft out of his eye, "Hehe...I was born with a longer tuft stripe when I was a baby. I hope you'll be alright, it's not bleeding or anything." he said over looking his brother.

"Maybe it'll be fine...I mean it shouldn't be as bad as mine, when I first got it." the prince spoke softly and looked out to the distance, which was something he'd always do while thinking about something.

Kiovu
November 6th, 2006, 05:26 AM
"Yeah I hope it does heal Kivo, how bad was yours when you first got yours, was it like bloody bad?"

Kivo but can't you just re down load it and then it will work, i miss talking to you on there

Alex kile
November 6th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Alex just let the cubs sort it out for a while before he spoke.

"I honestly dont think I'ts deep enough to warry about" Alex said.

meenwhile Alexs daughter bounced upcoverd in dert from digging.

"Sarah what have you been doing?" Alex said.

"chasing meerkats" she said with a grin.

Prince_Kivoru
November 16th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Kivo's smile dropped, as he thought about the grousome(sp?) attack he experienced, the betrayal and deciet of his own kin. "You know the story of uncle Scar?" he kicked a stone and continued with his head lowered, "Well he came back and tricked me into believeing he was a good guy, he tried to kill everyone in the Pridelands, and had me at his side, ending result?." He lifts the veil of dark red hair from his face "The anscestory scar across the face, but this time something alittle extra, a cross."

Scout The Playful Cub
November 16th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Kivo's smile dropped, as he thought about the grousome(sp?) attack he experienced, the betrayal and deciet of his own kin. "You know the story of uncle Scar?" he kicked a stone and continued with his head lowered, "Well he came back and tricked me into believeing he was a good guy, he tried to kill everyone in the Pridelands, and had me at his side, ending result?." He lifts the veil of dark red hair from his face "The anscestory scar across the face, but this time something alittle extra, a cross."

Vitani who had wandered off perked an ear when she had heard what Kivo had said. Her face turned a pale white.

Kiovu
November 20th, 2006, 03:52 AM

*Kio looked around shocked* "Kivo was that before I was born cause I don't remember that. And that is the ancestral scar of our family, oh Kivo please don't do it. It's probably going to happen to me to." *Kio looked down towards the ground*

Prince_Kivoru
November 20th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Kivo smiled softly "Be at peace my little brother," he chuckled "It's not gonna happen to you, and don't think of the scar as a curse...It's just something some of us have to live with." Kivoru began to walk off and took a glance over his shoulder at Kiovu "It's your birth-right...Prince Kiovu." he smiled.

Alex kile
November 23rd, 2006, 08:44 PM
The hairs on the back of Alex's mane stood on end at the metion of Scar.

He rememberd Scar very well from his younger days and how scar would terrify him as a adelessent.

Alex had an uneasy fealing that Scar was still alive.

Kiovu
November 25th, 2006, 07:24 AM
"Kivo you dont understand, I know it is my birth right brother. But it is also my birth right to murder you Kivo." *Kio said as he broke down into tears*

Haleo
November 25th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Haleo slept soundly in some tall grass and heard the sound of an arguement. she perked her head up to see what the commotion was.
She spotted the crying Lion cub. she strechtedand pranced out into the open.
"Whats Up?" she said, yawning shortly after.
she looked around and felt that, "i'm so sad I just wanna' cry my heart out' Aura.
"Man..." she said. with her big paw, she lifted Kovu's head up by his chin "listen here, buddy..." she began, "if your gonna rule this place, you better show some backbone, got it?"

((I need your advise on this guys, for My Icon - Optimus, or Megs?))

Alex kile
November 26th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Alex looked at the new commer.
as politly as he could he said "I think your mistaken Kivoru is the heir to the throne of the pridelands. Prince Kiovu is King Kovus younger son"

Alex looked at the younger prince. Alex had a soft spot for the cub.

"Koivu! You are not like scar at all. I knew scar You ARE difernt to him. You are kind and jentle and would not hert your brother at all you are more like your father than you think.

Listen I'm the same as you.

I am Mufassas adopted son rember. Do you see me trying to hert your father or Simba?

your father is a good king and I would do anything he asks

No your bithright is to help your brother rule this land and keep him on the stright and narrow and I know you will be great at it. so chear up."

Haleo
November 26th, 2006, 06:46 PM
The playfull Cub turned her attention to the Lion with such a kind heart. He looked big and strong, and certainly knew what he was talking about.
A clump of furr from her head covered her eye, and a big goofy grin spread across her face, then it disappeared as an azpression of confusion took its place.
"Wait... then aren' YOU supposed to be in charge right now?"

Scout The Playful Cub
November 26th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Yianni and Dani turned too the playful cub who just showed up. "Hi there my name's Dani and this is my brother Hylander."Dani said trotting over happily too the new cub with a big friendly smile.

Haleo
November 26th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Haleo pranced over to the two brothers, and got into a pouncing position.
"I'm Haleo, kinda' new here." she looked around, trying to find something to say. "Your from around here?"

Scout The Playful Cub
November 27th, 2006, 12:38 AM
"Actually we live here. We'll give you a tour of the pridelands if you want."Dani offered getting into a playful pouncing position himself.

Haleo
November 27th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Haleo's tail swooshed. "I'd love it!" she jumped over the brothers, then tunred around. "well, come on!"

Scout The Playful Cub
November 28th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Haleo
Haleo's tail swooshed. "I'd love it!" she jumped over the brothers, then tunred around. "well, come on!"

Dani smiled at the female cub's enthusiasm. " There's a lot of great things here in the pridelands I'm sure you're gonna love staying here" Dani said leading the way.

Kiovu
December 1st, 2006, 05:08 AM
Alex looked at the new commer.
as politly as he could he said "I think your mistaken Kivoru is the heir to the throne of the pridelands. Prince Kiovu is King Kovus younger son"

Alex looked at the younger prince. Alex had a soft spot for the cub.

"Koivu! You are not like scar at all. I knew scar You ARE difernt to him. You are kind and jentle and would not hert your brother at all you are more like your father than you think.

Listen I'm the same as you.

I am Mufassas adopted son rember. Do you see me trying to hert your father or Simba?

your father is a good king and I would do anything he asks

No your bithright is to help your brother rule this land and keep him on the stright and narrow and I know you will be great at it. so chear up."

"You don't under stand guys Scar has come to me in several dreams, he is alive he is in the elephant grave yard and he is planning a attack theese dreams are real and he's trying to convince me to muder my older brother Kivoru once he becomes king. So that his son will have the same miserable life as Grand Father Simba had when he was a cub and a teenager." *He started to cry again*

Alex kile
December 1st, 2006, 10:30 AM
"If he apers to you again in your dreams.

lookhim stright in the eye and say I'm not afraid of you.

Tell him he has no claim to the throne. You have to stand up to him. Scar rules with fear I have seen it before.

And if he says for you to kill your brother tell him No I will not. I will not become like you.

I have a greater claim then Scar and Scar knows it. But my claim is not as great as your father, brother, your grandfather and even your self. For Scar to get to the throne he will have to defeat Simba, your father and myself.

Tell him if he steps one paw in the pride lands he have to answer to your father, Simba and myself.

I will talk to my father about this.chear up" Alex said.

Alex roared loudly and an elephant walked over.

"Look after the cubs As if they were your owen." Alex said to th elephant.

"I will do as you comand my leuge" The elephant said bowing to Alex

Alex forowend being Muffassa adopted son did have its problems.
Some animals conciderd him royalty.

Alex waited for Kiovu to reply.

Haleo
December 1st, 2006, 10:52 PM
Haleo stopped following the brothers and turned to look at the Crying cub. "Oh, Wah." the two words stopped time for a moment, but the female Cub was eager to go on. "look buddy, if your so bent on being a good leader," she leaned in on his face and yelled, "Then stop crying and DO something about it! You say your Related to Simba!? HA! you have no pride, no determination, and, to top it all off, your a crying coward." she could the feel Anger Emmited by Kiovu. "And if you want to do anything about, then Prove me wrong!" she walked away, then stopped, slightly looking back.
"Get up." she said, with athourity.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 2nd, 2006, 03:21 AM
Dani and Yianni hesitantly follow Haleo a little scared of her little outburst of anger toward Kiovu

Haleo
December 3rd, 2006, 03:16 AM
Haleo's usual care-free expression was no where to be seen. (as it had run away, lol)
she turned to the brothers, putting on a smile of reassurance. "Gimme' a minute, guys - be right there."
she watched Kiovu, watching to make sure he actually moved. she rolled her golden eyes. this was going to take longer than she thought.

Kiovu
December 7th, 2006, 11:38 PM
"Ok Alex i'll try it probably won't work, he's coming next week to the Pride Lands and will attack, so i'll have to face him i'm the only one who can stop him!"

Haleo
December 9th, 2006, 01:40 AM
Haleo's furrry face lit up. "Yeah! thats what I wanna hear! and don't worry -" she put her big paw on the princes hand " -it will work.
"Danni, Yianni! Lead the way!" she pounced to the twins and looked off towards pride rock. "do you guys know Nala?"

Alex kile
December 9th, 2006, 09:53 AM
OCC: Elissas not going to be a perminiment charitor.

"let me tell you someting Mufassa told me.
Look at the night sky when you see the stars. The kings of the past wach over us and reward great kings. I know may father will give you the strength to fight him. Mufassa was one of the wisest kings around. I will leve you in the capeable watch of Elissa I have trusted her with my life."

"More then you think. You were as bad as any cub I knew Alex. You were obseeded with the mud pitt from memory" She said. It was obvious that she was Alexes cub sitter. when he was younger.

Alex sort of slunk off to talk to his adopted father.

Prince_Kivoru
December 9th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Kivoru sat back, his naturally quiet Demeanor began to get the best of him as he slinked away quietly to think to himself. "To think that I'd be the only one scarred for life...literally." he spoke under his breath looking into a small lake before him, Kivo leaned in to take a refreshing drink.

Flicking the annoying hair from his eye he smiled a bit,Things will be fine, as long as I can become a strong King. he thought. Taking a look behind him at the young cubs playing and chatting away he began to trot on toward the open valleys.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Haleo's furrry face lit up. "Yeah! thats what I wanna hear! and don't worry -" she put her big paw on the princes hand " -it will work.
"Danni, Yianni! Lead the way!" she pounced to the twins and looked off towards pride rock. "do you guys know Nala?"

Dani and Yianni both laughed as Haleo playfully pounced them. "Nala?Oh yeah that's um...... Kivo and Kiovu's grandmother. I think she's over at Pride Rock." Yianni said motioning witn his head too Pride Rock. "We'll race you too pride rock." Dani said too Yianni and Haleo. He was always in the mood for a good race.

Haleo
December 10th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Haleo's tale flickered in axcitement. she got into a pouncing type of position and said, "On your Mark!"

Kiovu
December 11th, 2006, 03:43 AM
"Thank you Alex i'm sure I will be able to fight him, but I might need help." *Kiovu watched as his brother trotted off into the distance he knew that couldn't be good* "Brother wait!" *He cried running after him*

Kivo could you please re download MSN Messenger i'm dying to talk to you

Alex kile
December 11th, 2006, 07:18 AM
As Alex walked off he herd the young princes comment.

"Kiovu, Your more then welcome. Just promice me that you will grow up as wise as your father." Alex said turning his head. with his gentle smile.

Alex walked to a large clearing And called Mufassas name.

"Father lion I seek your wise council." At that moment a storm aperad with Mufassas face in the clouds.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 11th, 2006, 08:13 PM
"Get set Go" Yianni said quickly cheating by running ahead of the 2 other cubs giggling.

Alex kile
December 12th, 2006, 11:10 AM
"Father. One of the princes has had a reoccering dream about Scar telling him that He is to follow in his pawprints. Father Please watch over him and give him the strength to defeat him." Alex said.

"I will speek with him about this matter. As Young Koivu has said Scar is still around. Don't let him use your past to undermine the trust the princes have with you epsaly young Kiovu's. In my eyes Alex you are my son. Keep an eye on the cubs and keep them safe.

Alex your past is in the past and it is not the time to dig it up. Let sleeping hyeanas lie Alex." Mufassa said to Alex as he listened to his Adopted fathers words.

Kiovu
December 12th, 2006, 04:34 PM
*Kiovu turned his head and promised that he would grow up like his father and then turned running in the direction his brother had gone*

Haleo
December 12th, 2006, 07:46 PM
"HEY!!" Shouted the cub, shocked. "THAT'S CHEATING!!" with a mean face, Haleo sprinted toawrds Yianni, leaving Dani in the dust. she started to giggle, and tried to catch up so she could jump overtop of Yianni. She did, but fumbled. "OH N- OOF!"

Scout The Playful Cub
December 12th, 2006, 11:57 PM
"HEY!!" Shouted the cub, shocked. "THAT'S CHEATING!!" with a mean face, Haleo sprinted toawrds Yianni, leaving Dani in the dust. she started to giggle, and tried to catch up so she could jump overtop of Yianni. She did, but fumbled. "OH N- OOF!"

"I'll take care of him."Dani said he playfully pounced his brother and pinned him letting Haleo get ahead of Yianni.

Haleo
December 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM
"Thanks, Dani!" But Alas, Haleo was not meant to have good luck that day, and again fumbled - only this time, into a lake.
she screamed because of the cold water, ashe shivered, and crawled out. "MAN, THAT'S COLD!" she looked to the twins and saw that Yianni was getting loose. "Oh, poo..." she ran once again, and waited for the cubs to catch up.

Prince_Kivoru
December 18th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Kivo's ears perked to the sound of play, he quickly turned around to notice the other cubs tumbling and running over each other. Rolling his eyes he walked onward chuckling to himself. The cubbish laughter quickly droped as he began to feel a strange breeze, something dark, he could tell.

The Prince's scarred eye twitched slightly, he meerly shook his head and looked around once more at the silly cubs at play. Noticing the wet newcomer, he squints to get a better look. A female. Kivoru smirked and flicked his long tuft continuing off by himself.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Kovu had wandered off once again, psytracked by the mere thought of just trying to find lee-way to get some time off his busy life-style, and thankfully this time it was staring right at him, or rather he was staring at it..or Him,

In front of him was his first born, Kivoru, Kivoru probably had no clue he was even there, and so Kovu stood perfectly still untill he found it good time to put himself into hiding, and so he did by moving into the taller ferns and grasses of the Savannah, and so he hid there waiting for his son to come near him so he could make an 'attack', But little did he even know if his own son was even headed in this direction, but nevertheless he really didn't care.. He could always give chase..

Prince_Kivoru
December 19th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovu had wandered off once again, psytracked by the mere thought of just trying to find lee-way to get some time off his busy life-style, and thankfully this time it was staring right at him, or rather he was staring at it..or Him,

In front of him was his first born, Kivoru, Kivoru probably had no clue he was even there, and so Kovu stood perfectly still untill he found it good time to put himself into hiding, and so he did by moving into the taller ferns and grasses of the Savannah, and so he hid there waiting for his son to come near him so he could make an 'attack', But little did he even know if his own son was even headed in this direction, but nevertheless he really didn't care.. He could always give chase..

Young Kivoru continuously padded onward with an impassive gaze. Humming a little ditty to himself to cure the melancholy feeling in the air around him, Kivo began to shift and shuffle his paws to the beat as he marched in his own little band of one tune.

Steping unwittingly toward a very surprising greeting of his father, he opened his mouth into a song ?Look into the river and what do I see? But very strange guy who looks just like me!? The prince Stopped his song ?Blasted?I can?t think of anything after that.? Obviously this was his own made up song, still in production. He stompped his paw and sighed with a smirk.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Kovu heard his son start to approach even more, he lowered his body to make sure he was completely concealed from all aspects, His ears perked at the sound of his voice, he was...Singing, something that was commonly heard when around Kivoru, he had a great voice but, was slightly annoying at times, but all had to admit, He was cute when singing.

The king lowered his brows and readied himself to spring, but decided moments later to abolish his plan and slowly started to walk out of his 'hiding spot' and let out a hearty laugh,

"Nice lyrics son, Rafiki help you with em? Sounds like some rhyme dyme stuff he'd come up with" He said with a sly smile,

He hadn't heard the lyrics before and figured that his son did come up with them, but it was always fun to get in a joke or two with the cub, just to see what he would throw right back at him.

Prince_Kivoru
December 19th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Kovu heard his son start to approach even more, he lowered his body to make sure he was completely concealed from all aspects, His ears perked at the sound of his voice, he was...Singing, something that was commonly heard when around Kivoru, he had a great voice but, was slightly annoying at times, but all had to admit, He was cute when singing.

The king lowered his brows and readied himself to spring, but decided moments later to abolish his plan and slowly started to walk out of his 'hiding spot' and let out a hearty laugh,

"Nice lyrics son, Rafiki help you with em? Sounds like some rhyme dyme stuff he'd come up with" He said with a sly smile,

He hadn't heard the lyrics before and figured that his son did come up with them, but it was always fun to get in a joke or two with the cub, just to see what he would throw right back at him. Kivoru leapt into a defensive stance and growled, noticing his father step from his hiding spot he let-up. ?Papa? What are you doing here?? He blushed and laid back his ears. ?You heard me singing, huh??

His nose twitched at his father?s joke, ?Oh yeah? What about that sick love song you were singing to mom before you started living here?? he mocked with a similar smirk of his father. Kivoru was told the story of how his parents came to be.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Kovu noticed his son blush and smiled triumphantely but coughed when he heard his son talk of the song in which his mate, Kiara and he sung before he took the throne.

"Ahem, that is none of your business..! I guess" He said with a chuckle,

"I mean.. At least it sounded good..?" Kovu said with a smirk, not intending to pun his son's singing.

"So what have you been up to lately today, You seemed rather, thrilled.. Dancing and all" He said with a smile.

Prince_Kivoru
December 19th, 2006, 11:46 PM
The cub gave the same triumphant smile but quickly froze at his fathers next words, ?So you saw me dance too?? He shook his head to knock off the embarrassment to answer Kovu?s question.

?Well?There are some new cubs around; Kiovu went off to play with them. I just decided to go for a little walk I guess.? He shuffled his forepaws and stared up at the king.

?What have you been doing, besides being a busy body.? He asked smiling.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Kovu listened intently and nodded in agreement, smiling softly towards his son,

"Why didn't you join em?" He said with a smirk, knowing the cubs were probably, and obviously up to something no good, But what else were cubs for?

"Well... Nothing really, made my rounds this morning and met a few.. Strangers but nothing too new for a days work, but as always they say.. Better to be with family, Right?" Kovu said walking closer to his son and giving his tuft a slight noogie to mess it up a bit.

"I've nothing really to do now.. I think, Simba hasn't taught me much about Royalness, though he always looked so busy I'm just.. Not" he said with a soft smirk as he finished his statement.

"Anyways... How about we do something, for old times sake.. Father and Son?" He said with a smile.

Prince_Kivoru
December 20th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Kovu listened intently and nodded in agreement, smiling softly towards his son,

"Why didn't you join em?" He said with a smirk, knowing the cubs were probably, and obviously up to something no good, But what else were cubs for?

"Well... Nothing really, made my rounds this morning and met a few.. Strangers but nothing too new for a days work, but as always they say.. Better to be with family, Right?" Kovu said walking closer to his son and giving his tuft a slight noogie to mess it up a bit.

"I've nothing really to do now.. I think, Simba hasn't taught me much about Royalness, though he always looked so busy I'm just.. Not" he said with a soft smirk as he finished his statement.

"Anyways... How about we do something, for old times sake.. Father and Son?" He said with a smile. The prince grumbled from the noogie, his tuft spiked and stood on his head, his scarred eye reviled from its dark red blanket of fur. "Daaad..." he complained trying to fix it.

After flickering and pawing at his hiar trying to fix it, His ears perked from his Dad's last words, he smiled widely and jumped around. "Yeah!! Let's go...uhhh. What did you have in mind papa?" he tilted his head to his father who towered over him.

Alex kile
December 20th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Alex lisend to his Adopted father. Who spoke to him from the hevens.

For the past 15 minutes Alex was listeng to advice on how to raise young cubs and other things.

Alex corght wind of Kovus sent. He secertly hoped to have some quiet time with Mufassa

"Father I miss you so much." Alex said up to the storm.

Cova_Lioness
December 21st, 2006, 03:02 PM
It was a bleak and desolate day over the plains, although the sun was shining, it was that typical day of seering heat.

Cova Lay on the edge of a huge clearing, tucked down in long grass reeds, which were prety good protection from the sun, the underside of it still retaining some dew from the previous night. But more importantly it gave her an exellent view of 2 groups of grazing Antelope, orange Eyes transfixed on the grazing herds, which were tucked together tightly for protection.

It was true the Heat did make her weary, but she would gladly sit here until they let their guard down. As long as no lion came upwind and gave them their scent, she figured she would have a kill within the hour, although it was about that time the hunting would begin, but she sat, quiet and patient.

Haleo
December 22nd, 2006, 03:26 AM
Haleo noticed that the twins would have to run alot to catch up with her, so she stopped, picked up the scent of a Lioness, and scampered off, her small attention span wandering off to something else to entertain her.
she crept up behind the huntress, opened her mouth, and -
"HI!!" she yelled, with a goofy Grin. birds from the tree's flew off, an neighboring animal ran away.

Cova_Lioness
December 22nd, 2006, 02:01 PM
Cova had already taken up position to give chase to the herd she was stalking, making sure to lift her feet high and place them down with special care not to make any out of place noise that could scare her prey off.

She heard a small noise behind her and before she could do anything she got thundered by a deafaning "HI!"

Pulling a face as if she had got shot and jolting in her position...a cloud of dust arising as thunderous feet of scrambling Antelope ran off in all directions.

Cova snarling and jumping out of her hiding place...already seen that there was no chance of catching anything.

Scowling she looked back to see the eartips of another Lioness...giving a grumble of dis-satisfaction and poking her head back in the long grass

"hmm, thanks alot"

Alex kile
December 22nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Alex had finished his converstation with Mufassa and he had walked off to find the cubs to make sure that they were not causing trouble.

when he came upon Cova and Heleo. By now John and Sarah had courght up

Sarah greated her father wile John playfuly batted at a grasshopper.

he could see that Cova was in a bad mood.

Alex looked at the young cub that caused the ruckus.

"You know that you lost this lioness lunch for her. hmm?"

Scout The Playful Cub
December 22nd, 2006, 11:12 PM
Yianni and Dani followed Haleo Yianni almost got trampeled by an antelope. "Hi Haleo you kinda ditched us back there." Dani said.

Haleo
December 23rd, 2006, 09:25 PM
Haleo's ears were slicked back and she was about to Apologize to the Huntess, when she heard the voice Of Dani. She turned around with her motuh open. "Sorry Dani -I wanted to give ya some time to catch up" she walked over to Alex, ears slicked down again and said, "I really Am Sorry sir - I thought she was bored, so I came to say Hi "
She turned to Cova. "I really am sorry. If your Hungry, I?m sure Grandma Nala will have something for you? her fluffy tail wagged, and her ears perked up again. ? think about it, OK??

She walked to Yianni and gave him a look. ?you really are slow.? She looked at Dani with a crazy smile. ?Let?s leave this slow-poke in the dust!? she ran off, waiting for the two to join her.

Cova_Lioness
December 23rd, 2006, 09:35 PM
Anger and fustration ebbed away from the still glistening wet Lioness, tiny beads of sweat on her forhead from her pro-longed waiting game, as she gazed down upon the small bundel of furr on 4 stout legs. Now clearing her face of the anger as she saw how sorry the cub was, suddenly joined by some crowd and shaking her head to smile "Hey dont worry"
As she looked over her shoulder herds far away by now suppresing a growl.
"I'm sure i will get something soon, gota have patience" she grinned
"but thank you for your kind offer...if i get nothing i may take you up on it"
winking and streching out in the grass as more young ones began to collect and bound around, looking up to nod to Alex
"Heya Alex...you seem a little tense, nothing bothering you i hope?"

Alex kile
December 23rd, 2006, 10:50 PM
"My mate passed away resontly. She left me with two cubs who I would not trade for the world." He said as Sarah cuddeld up to him. While John climbed up onto his mane.

"Dad this so boring" Sarah said rolling onto her back.

Cova_Lioness
December 23rd, 2006, 11:09 PM
She gazed down at the female of the 2 cubs..her playfull manner not helping to put a smile Across Cova's face. The smile quickly moving to a solem one, standing still still watching the small Female.

" I'm very sorry to hear of your loss"

Looking to Alex and dipping her head in respect

"I hope it has not affected these ones to much"

Her gaze watching across the male now hicked up on his farthers back, his head andchin in Alex's large mane tuft, her solem expression still on her face. Scritching one pawtoe over the complaining girl on the floor in an attempt to keep her entertained for a moment whilst they spoke.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 24th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Haleo's ears were slicked back and she was about to Apologize to the Huntess, when she heard the voice Of Dani. She turned around with her motuh open. "Sorry Dani -I wanted to give ya some time to catch up" she walked over to Alex, ears slicked down again and said, "I really Am Sorry sir - I thought she was bored, so I came to say Hi "
She turned to Cova. "I really am sorry. If your Hungry, I?m sure Grandma Nala will have something for you? her fluffy tail wagged, and her ears perked up again. ? think about it, OK??

She walked to Yianni and gave him a look. ?you really are slow.? She looked at Dani with a crazy smile. ?Let?s leave this slow-poke in the dust!? she ran off, waiting for the two to join her.

Dani ran off as normal leaving Yianni in the dust. Dani was neck and neck with Haleo while Yianni was atleast 30 feet away from the other 2.

Alex kile
December 26th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Cova_Lioness
She gazed down at the female of the 2 cubs..her playfull manner not helping to put a smile Across Cova's face. The smile quickly moving to a solem one, standing still still watching the small Female.

" I'm very sorry to hear of your loss"

Looking to Alex and dipping her head in respect

"I hope it has not affected these ones to much"

Her gaze watching across the male now hicked up on his farthers back, his head andchin in Alex's large mane tuft, her solem expression still on her face. Scritching one pawtoe over the complaining girl on the floor in an attempt to keep her entertained for a moment whilst they spoke.

Sarah batted at the loinesses paw and giggeled playfuly. John puled faces at his sister.

"I know I sound like a sad case. But it has been hard. Shona was unable to look after her self for a long time. She lost her ability to use her hind legs from a poatures bullet. I was lucky to have good friends who helped me look after her needs.

I gess I'm also lucky to have thiese two.
I realy miss her at times." Alex continued.

by now John had climbed down of his father and was pouncing the other cubs playfuly.

Alex know his son would cause trouble so he picked John up by the scruff of his neck and placed him down in frount of himself. :)

Cova_Lioness
December 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Cova allowed her solem expression to grow to a slight smile as the small cub batted her paw, extending her index claw, making sure to turn its sharp edge away from her..but withdrawing it as soon as the cubs played, standing back and inhaling a large breath of air

"ahhhh...dam poachers..if ever i see one.."

Thinking about the mawling she would do to the human who would dare hurt any Lions.

"anyway im starrrving..i really must be going to find something to eat..pleasure meeting you and your youg ones...if ever you need someone to watch them..you know, give you a break, dont hesitate to ask"

She said with a smile

Kovu The Lion
December 26th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Deleted your message kovu_the_lion, Please read the rules, and sign up in the thread before you start RPing.

Thank you,

Kovu

Alex kile
December 28th, 2006, 12:24 PM
thanks for the offer but I seem to be the one minding the whole prides cubs.

I know how you feal Shona would not want me to hold a grudge.
I lived with humans for a few years. I was a rangers pet. With thier help I was able to have Shona by my side until she passed on."

Alex looked at his twins with a loving smile. Only a devoted father could have.

As John pawed his fathers nose and Sarah cuddeled up to her father.

Cova_Lioness
December 28th, 2006, 11:09 PM
She looked in supprise.

"you were a pet to one! they care of little but themselves....and they call us wild....bah"

Walking past Alex and jumping up onto a nearby pile of small rocks, turning round to glance over the Large opened Plains, Little was to be seen. She sighed and jumped down glancing at Alex entertaining the cubs before padding her way up a winding path leading down a dusty way towards the glimmering of light that was the waterhole.

"ugh i need a drink"

Kiovu
December 29th, 2006, 05:05 AM
*Kiovu could here his father and his older brother planning to do some thing together with out iviting him into it* "Dad!" *He screached running toward his father and pouncing the top of him nearly falling off*

Alex kile
December 29th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Alex followed Cova with his cubs.

"Cova wait!" Alex called out to her

Cova_Lioness
December 29th, 2006, 12:55 PM
The familar Calls of play heard around her...glancing back over her shoulder to watch Alex follow up, stopping in her tracks to let him catch up.

"whats up?"

not entirely sure if he wanted to follow or the desperation sound in his voice held something more.

Alex kile
December 30th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Alex looked puzzed.
After a while he spoke
"Its just most lions seem to regard me no more the a house cat. Excluding Kovu and my adopted family.

My adopted father didn't care. You remind me of Mu... I meen him." Alex said hoping that she did not hear who his adopted father was.
Not that he was embarised by being adopeted by Mufassa and Sarrabi
But he did not want to have specal treatment.

I't also didn't help that half the older population knew.

John looked at his father.

"Dad I'm hungry" He said
"Me too." Sarah complained

"Looks like I have to get something for my cubs. I'm a bit peckish myself. Well looks like I need to hunt do you want in?" He said sniffing the wind.

Cova_Lioness
December 30th, 2006, 02:07 PM
She perked her ears up hearing half words spoken..watching Alex's puzzled face and turning back to face him, getting a good idea of who he might have been going to say but she couldnt be sure...she pretended she had heard nothing.

"Well i dont regard you as a house cat..."

She protestsed..being stopped in her sentance by the small feebled protests of hungry bellys. Having to admit she herself was having to ignore the hunger creeping up on her.

"Ive heard of whats been going on with humans around...i remeber the storys Simba used to tell..."

She trailed off in her sentance. Then padding back over, deciding food was more important than water, flexing her claws in the ground and streaching out.

"Lets hunt..."

Getting up and Leading forward in a downwind path..out towards familiar hunting grounds.

Shadow
December 30th, 2006, 04:27 PM
(mind if i join in ? x3)

Alex kile
December 30th, 2006, 11:27 PM
OOC: shadow you have to sign up first and have your acharitor approved by Kovu.

IC:

Alex looked at Cova.

"Ok I just hope that no one disturbs us" he said as he wlaked off to the hunting grounds.

"hows wilderbeast sound?" Alex asked her.

Lt. Trevor
December 31st, 2006, 02:25 AM
[OOC: Yes, I'm alive is there anybody I can RP my Rinoa with?]

Kovu The Lion
January 1st, 2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by shadow
(mind if i join in ? x3)

Shadow yes you may, Just make sure you post on the "Character Signup Thread" Post in my Part of the Forums :3, Get accepted and you're ready to roll ;)

Sorry for the late response guys, been busy D:

IC:

Kovu chuckled and looked to his son, smiling softly as though he had no care in the world, though there were many precautions he did infact have to worry about, but those could come later, Now was the time for him to spend some time with the things he held close to him in life, His two cubs, Though one.. Was supposively off elsewhere, where of course he had no clue, but Kiovu always had a way of popping in on people unexpectedly, as if he was a ghost or a ghoul stalking someone all the time.

"Well I'm not quite sure yet, You've probably seen the entire lands from being bored and singing eh?" Kovu said with a smirk lookign to Kivo's humble face,

His ears perked at a familiar sound and he turned his head to see his other cub rushing towards him, and like a lioness going for her prey, the cub jumped, landing on his head and he raised a brow looking to him as he nearly toppled over him.

"Er, Kiovu, what exactly are you doing?" He said with a chuckle, looking down at the cub,

"..We were just about to go somewhere, Want to tag along Kiovu?" The King humbly asked. Two cubs only meant for him, double the trouble and more for him to protect.

"Back on topic though son.." Kovu said looking to Kivo, "I think we should just take a walk, nothing more you could ask for than feeling the breeze come at you while being surrounded by such beauty" He stated while looking about him, the green grasses shining from the dew on them from the morning, though it was now very well into the Afternoon and the lioness would certainly start there hunting sooner or later.

"So what do you say?" He finally ended, showing a wink to the two.

Cova_Lioness
January 1st, 2007, 01:32 PM
OOC: shadow you have to sign up first and have your acharitor approved by Kovu.

IC:

Alex looked at Cova.

"Ok I just hope that no one disturbs us" he said as he wlaked off to the hunting grounds.

"hows wilderbeast sound?" Alex asked her.

OOC. Lt. Trevor, just intergrate him into the RP, someone will respond im sure.

IC.

"Sounds Great! although the wind is very low..tracking them will be hard.."

Cova smiled whilst sniffing low at the ground and watching the plains, she liked a challange. Lionesses would usually group to hunt about now..the day was cooling and the good hunting could begin, they would undoubtly be competing with others.

She then glanced her gaze quickly over the 2 cubs, she surely did not want a repeat of the mornings events which lost her the last meal.

"Erm..do you always bring your young ones on hunts with you?"

Lt. Trevor
January 1st, 2007, 03:11 PM
Rinoa was looking around near the water hole. She hadn't really seen anybody for the past couple of days because she was attending to her father who was becoming elderly fast. He had aged so much that she had trouble trying to keep up with the amount of food she needed to get. Her father used to be nomadic and used to hunt his own food until recently. Then, a day ago, he died of his old age. This left Rinoa depressed as she went out to the water hole for a drink and to lay down and watch as the other lions and lionesses lived their lives to the fullest while she was mourning over her father.

"Life sure is great until it rears up and kicks you in the face when you think you've got it made." Rinoa told herself quietly.

Alex kile
January 2nd, 2007, 10:39 AM

"Sounds Great! although the wind is very low..tracking them will be hard.."

Cova smiled whilst sniffing low at the ground and watching the plains, she liked a challange. Lionesses would usually group to hunt about now..the day was cooling and the good hunting could begin, they would undoubtly be competing with others.

She then glanced her gaze quickly over the 2 cubs, she surely did not want a repeat of the mornings events which lost her the last meal.

"Erm..do you always bring your young ones on hunts with you?" [/B]

"Sometimes I do. But I have to take them home first. Wilderbeast are unprodictable and hunting with my cubs is to much of a risk to them." Alex said

"Can you tell grandma zendi I'm getting dinner Sarah?" Alex asked his daughter.

"Ok Dad" she said.

walking the track leading to Pride Rock.
Alex watched his cubs climb Pride Rock to the den.

When they walked into the cave. An erderly lioness looked at Alex with a smile.

"Thank you Zendi" Called to her.

"It's ok their with their grandmother." Alex said

before walking off to the hunting ground.

"Cova have you hunted larger game?" Alex Asked.

Cova_Lioness
January 2nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
Cova stopped in her tracks and watched as Alex left behind her and went quickly back towards the large object that was Pride rock. She waited and watched the commotion up top, clearly being looked at from above by the older Lioness with a glance before Cova saw her dissapear, shrugging it off and padding down the track just as Alex caught up and followed along side her.

"Probably for the best their up there..."

She kept her ears perked for any first sighns of hunting groups that might already be out..wanting to try get away from the larger groups, so leading the pair, past the long grass covering the waterhole's side, stopping in her tracks catching scent of others, wondering if perhaps a group had come together at the water hole before going to hunt.

"Hmmm i have taken large kill in groups..i have good patience when hunting alone though, perhaps we will need another Lioness if were going big, i cant imagine a lion like yourself does to much hunting.."

Poking her head through the thick grass and surveying the Waters banks seeing if there were any signs of others, or perhaps it was an old scent.

Alex kile
January 2nd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Alex nodded in agreement.

"Cova you would be suprised. For an average guy I do a lot of hunting and I have taken on lager game before alown. I have cubs to feed rember. " Alex said As his expretion turned to stone.

By now his useral smile had gone and his face showed no hint of exprestion.

His steps were silent as he blended into the tall grass.

Alex keped an eye on Covas ears and tail for signals.

Lt. Trevor
January 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Rinoa sighed as she moved more towards Pride Rock and looked around, all of this area was where she spent her cubhood. Everywhere she looked she remembered playing near that tree, or that rock, or in the fields. And everywhere she looked she remembered her father.

"Well there's always the memories. Those won't go away now will they?" Rinoa asked to nobody in particular as she headed down the path.

Cova_Lioness
January 2nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
OOC. Hey Lt. Trevor, saw your name on the Char list, but no description can i have a short description of her? need it for mental image ^^

IC.

A voice caught her ears far to the left..poking her head back to look at Alex.

"Hey there IS someone...we can use the help"

Jumping through the grass and peering round...the path that met the bank was clear but at its base she saw the back of The Lioness as she saw her making her way towards the looming figure of Pride rock.

"Errrmm....Helloooo!!"

She called out across a corner of the water, now bounding around its edge towards her, reaching her and panting, coming to walking pace a few meters behind her.

Lt. Trevor
January 3rd, 2007, 01:26 AM
OOC: Sure, but I have to go for tonight after this. Goldenish colour with blue eyes, and average weight. That's what I have for now I'll give you more next time.

IC: Rinoa turned around to see the lion who was calling after her.

"Oh, hello, I didn't see anybody over there. I'm Rinoa." Rinoa said semi-cheerful as she tried her best to smile despite what she has just been through in the past month.

Cova_Lioness
January 3rd, 2007, 01:54 AM
OOC. Oh ok thanks

IC.

She caught her breath and nodded in greeting to her, not helping to notice her made up smile, her muzzle definition clearly holding things back, but she would never pry into why.

"Heh...s..sorry, if i bothered you, its just we were out to start a hunt..."

Eyeing back to the spot where she left Alex, not seeing him so returning her gaze to Rinoa.

"sorry, where are my manners, bowing, My name is Cova"

Getting to up give a friendly smile...realising her bluntness and hoping it had caused no offence.

Alex kile
January 3rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
"Cova are we still hunting. Because I have one picked out." Alex whisperd keeping a eye on a old bull wilderbeast grazing under a boaba tree.

Lt. Trevor
January 3rd, 2007, 09:51 PM
"Nice to meet you Cova, sorry if I seem down, my father passed on yesterday." Rinoa said as she followed Cova for a few steps before seeing Alex before nodding a hello to him.

Alex kile
January 4th, 2007, 10:05 AM
OOC; Feal free to help in the chase.

Alex accknolaged Rieana with a wave of his tail. While he keped his eye on his prize and Waiting untill the right moment.

Alex's last hunt didn't go well so He was determoned to get this old Wilderbeast.

The old wilderbest looked in Alex's direction. Then continued eating.

At the right moment Alex raced and it was over.

Now he had got his meal he introduced him self to Rianna.

"Sorry about that. I was getting lunch for my cubs. Rieanna I herd what you said about your father. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I resontly lost my mate and with twins to rase it's a little harder." He said while his useral smile returned to his face.

Cova_Lioness
January 4th, 2007, 01:37 PM
OOC. err you finished the chase already...

IC.

She could do nothing but watch on as she saw Alex dissapear away, dust flailing up in the air, as a chace was given, going to help but before she could run 3 steps, the beast was down, punctured wounds ripling its neck and blood a plenty to be seen clouded into the dirt beneath it.

"oh..ok never mind"

Smirking and loking back to Rinoa, supprised as she was.

"heh, well...fancy a meal??"

Laughing

Prince_Kivoru
January 5th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Shadow yes you may, Just make sure you post on the "Character Signup Thread" Post in my Part of the Forums :3, Get accepted and you're ready to roll ;)

Sorry for the late response guys, been busy D:

IC:

Kovu chuckled and looked to his son, smiling softly as though he had no care in the world, though there were many precautions he did infact have to worry about, but those could come later, Now was the time for him to spend some time with the things he held close to him in life, His two cubs, Though one.. Was supposively off elsewhere, where of course he had no clue, but Kiovu always had a way of popping in on people unexpectedly, as if he was a ghost or a ghoul stalking someone all the time.

"Well I'm not quite sure yet, You've probably seen the entire lands from being bored and singing eh?" Kovu said with a smirk lookign to Kivo's humble face,

His ears perked at a familiar sound and he turned his head to see his other cub rushing towards him, and like a lioness going for her prey, the cub jumped, landing on his head and he raised a brow looking to him as he nearly toppled over him.

"Er, Kiovu, what exactly are you doing?" He said with a chuckle, looking down at the cub,

"..We were just about to go somewhere, Want to tag along Kiovu?" The King humbly asked. Two cubs only meant for him, double the trouble and more for him to protect.

"Back on topic though son.." Kovu said looking to Kivo, "I think we should just take a walk, nothing more you could ask for than feeling the breeze come at you while being surrounded by such beauty" He stated while looking about him, the green grasses shining from the dew on them from the morning, though it was now very well into the Afternoon and the lioness would certainly start there hunting sooner or later.

"So what do you say?" He finally ended, showing a wink to the two. Kivo chuckled, "This is good, Papa doesn't know about me going to the elephant graveyard earlier." he whispered to himself.

"Well I can't say I've seen all of the land, how about the valley, or that big river, or...or the Outlands." Kivoru quickly checked himself for what he said last, "Uhhh...I mean..the." The nervous cub cleared his throat, when out of nowhere comes his younger brother tumbling to meet them. "What the...Kio?" he laughed.

Lt. Trevor
January 5th, 2007, 11:39 PM
OOC. err you finished the chase already...

IC.

She could do nothing but watch on as she saw Alex dissapear away, dust flailing up in the air, as a chace was given, going to help but before she could run 3 steps, the beast was down, punctured wounds ripling its neck and blood a plenty to be seen clouded into the dirt beneath it.

"oh..ok never mind"

Smirking and loking back to Rinoa, supprised as she was.

"heh, well...fancy a meal??"

Laughing

"That would be nice." Rinoa said as she smiled at Cova.

Kiovu
January 6th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Kivo chuckled, "This is good, Papa doesn't know about me going to the elephant graveyard earlier." he whispered to himself.

"Well I can't say I've seen all of the land, how about the valley, or that big river, or...or the Outlands." Kivoru quickly checked himself for what he said last, "Uhhh...I mean..the." The nervous cub cleared his throat, when out of nowhere comes his younger brother tumbling to meet them. "What the...Kio?" he laughed.

*Kio got up from his back and jumped around in delight* "Where we going guys , where we going, huh huh, and i was trying to surprise you guys." *Kio said as jumped around in circles around his older brother and his dad*

Alex kile
January 6th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Alex looked at pirde rock
"Cova can you please mind the kill I need to get the pride." Alex said.

Alex walked off to get his cubs and the rest of the pride. On the way he passed Kovu and his cubs.

"Kovu lunch is over by the bobba tree over on that hill I'm ging to get the pride. I guess I'll see you soon."

Cova_Lioness
January 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Cova watched Alex drag The dismayed Kill to a shady spot and proclaim his intrests to go get the others.

"me and Rinoa got it"

Coming over to sniff across the back of the downed beast, shivering at its delightful smell, and looking about to check see no scavanger birds were looming around for it.

"hurry back..im starving!"

Alex kile
January 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Alex retuned with his cubs and as meany members of the pride as he could.

"Thanks Cova and Rinoa lets eat. I wander where Kovu is?

Well no point in letting it go to waste. Ladys first. " Alex said waiting for the lonesses to start before unobtrusibly eating his lunch.

John and Sarah howed into thier share noisaly.

Sarah though a kidney at her brother.
John though it back at her.

"stop playing with your food you two." Alex said.

Lt. Trevor
January 7th, 2007, 02:31 AM
"Quite frankly I have no clue. These your cubs?" Rinoa asked as she walked over and began to eat with Cova. She felt happy for the first time in the past month, all of her old friends left the Pridelands a while ago and then her father began to grow old. It felt so good to have new friends again.

Cova_Lioness
January 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM
OOC. I appologize if my description of eating is a bit graphic

BIC.

Alex's return signaled the onslaught og the meal. Grinning seeing Alex had collected almost no-one.

"oh..seems theres plenty for us then!"

Smiling and turning her head back to the side of the greyed animal, licking a particual meaty part of its chest, and sinking both sets of upper and lower fangs into it. Piercing its flesh, blood seeping downwards to the floor and staining her muzzle, pulling back to tear dark flesh from pink muscle, leaving a gaping red hole in its side, raising her head back up to chew, savouring its unique flavour and looking around as everyone tucked in at diffrent parts.

Shadow
January 8th, 2007, 12:37 AM
(not far from priderock lay a black figure up in a tree)

"Shadow sighs heavenly and watches out in the pridelands hanging in a tree upove the Waterhole "

man nothing ever happens in this place....was exciting when the humans where romaing around...

"he thought for himself...those humans only being there for a short while but it was fun to have something strange around...

"meh i need something new to have fun with...our ...gha just being alone is borning..." he sighs heavenly and lies with his chin agesnt the bark hes lying on...Shadow bin around for pride rock for long now but latly it just seem ....boring...

(soz am bored xP i can do better posts)

Alex kile
January 8th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Alex ate his hind leg after pealing the skin back. His cubs ate and pulled faces at each other noisaly.

He noticed Shaddow up a tree near by.

"Hey shaddow why don't you join us there is plenty to go round." he said.

Shadow
January 8th, 2007, 12:28 PM
meh not hungry "

Shadow answerd with a low tone....but not rude he was just ...well...truly and utterly bored....and eating was not ontop of his priorety list...

he continued to gaze out on to the pridelands thinking something like "lifes to borning...eat sleep hunt...eat sleep hunt...thats all we do..." he thought with a disapointed expresion " there gota be more to it..." he then said lowly to himself not chancing posotion our anything

Cova_Lioness
January 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM
OOC. Shads, did you post a char description?

BIC.

Cova Munched happily away. thinking to herself <Eat, sleep and hunt, wow wata life we have> Grinning at her thought chain and wiping her muzzle on a small piece of carcass. Standing back and sitting down.

"Ugh..i ate to fast....i feel bloated.."

Slomping her way over and under a tree, providing shade and collapsing on her side to mrawl quietly

Lt. Trevor
January 8th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Rinoa looked up as she finished eating. "Maybe if you slowed down. Ya know if you get bloated you could die, right?" Rinoa said, lingering on the word "die" for a second. She thought about her father and sulked to the tree Cova was under.

Alex kile
January 9th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Alex finshed his meal. Being older then the others he paced himself.

He moved to the shade of the tree and cleaned his fur.

When his cubs had thier fill Alex cleand them up.

"Dad" Sarah complained as he cleaned her face.

he heard Shadows compaints from the near bye tree.

"Enjoy it while you can shadow. When you get to be my age you have to add gard duty as well." Alex replied.

Shadow
January 9th, 2007, 07:56 AM
(OCC lol dusent really matter Cova everyone knows how i look anyways xP if not description pic right here http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Shadow.jpg

wrong eye colur though..chanced mine to sea green sea blue but anyhow))

Being in the same tree Cova was under and where Riona sliked under...hearing Alexs coment made him chuckle and smile " meh not really...am no lion in a lion pride... so there fooor" he streatched it out as he streatched his body from laying down lazyingy to just...laying down" I have no duties..."he grined widly"

Cova_Lioness
January 9th, 2007, 04:41 PM
OOC. lol yes we know what you look like but Kovu may say something..ahh well if he hasen't by now i doubt he will, sorry.

BIC.

Rinoa's Comment simply made Cova mutter something like "i feel like im dying..." Purring away, the sunlight sparkling through patched twigs and branches that the tree hung over the Lions, even though her eyes were closed she could still see the light and it bothered her. Her belly growling on its own as it digested her meal, all this adding to discomfort her and make her a little grouchy.

"Your so lazy Shadow...if youv'e got nothing to do. Perhaps next time YOU bring home the meal.."

Alex kile
January 13th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Alex chuckled at Shadows comments.

Alex agreed with Rinoa comments.
"I guess you will do what you do. You must be so exsorsted from doing nothing all day."

Cova_Lioness
January 15th, 2007, 04:39 PM
"oh yes he must be.."

Cova commented, a touch of sarcasm to be heard as she lay sprawled on her back, eyes shut.

"sitting in trees all day, running from Lions trying to attack him must be so tiring"

She smirked to herself, and then kept quiet, dozing in the warmth of the mid-day sun.

Alex kile
January 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Alex looked up at the young addalessent lion in the tree.

"What's going to happen when you have cubs?" Alex chuckled. lying on his back scratching the end of mane. soaking up the sun.

Shadow
January 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM
meh "Shadow mumbeld without bothering to move" you guys sleep away the whole day...thats all you really do....hunt eat sleep...hunt eat sleep...ghee you need to get some meaning in your life " he said teasingly and grined"

Alex kile
January 16th, 2007, 12:37 PM
"You think that's all I do??" Alex asked getting comfortable.

Cova_Lioness
January 18th, 2007, 01:23 AM
"Hey eating and sleeping happens to be quite fun..."

Rolling uponto her belly and standing up.

"no threats..no worries...not all animals have that luxury..count yourself lucky your no zebra."

She grinned and licked her lips, streching out her front paws and shaking her head to tail.

"im gona have to walk this meal off...."

Kovu The Lion
January 21st, 2007, 12:06 AM
Kovu shook his head at the excitement that seemed to fill the young cub's head, and he seriously wondered where he got his bouncy nature from. Most possibly Kiara, when they had first met in the Outland Borders she was nothing but a jumpy grasshopper (figure of speech guys), but all was well.

his ears only then perked when he heard what Kivoru said, "The outlands is no place for.. Oh who am I kidding, only thing there are hyena's and well.. uh... Good question, been a while since I've even gone" he said outloud.

"I used to live there.. A long time ago.. " Kovu repeated to himself, lookign to the older of the cub's, Kivo.

"I guess I could show you two around before we do anything else" he said with a smirk

Kiovu
January 28th, 2007, 02:51 AM
*Kiovus face grew wide with excitement he had gotten his energetic style from his mother Kiara* "Yeah the Out lands thats the coolest place ever Dad, and its where you grew up!." *Kiovu was so full of excitement he started to bounce around again* "Dad when are we going to go there!"

Haleo
April 23rd, 2007, 06:31 PM
Haleo shivered. ?Outlands?? she mumbled. ?Baaaaad memories??

Alex kile
April 24th, 2007, 12:18 PM
a bloated Sarah playfully nipped at her fathers tail. while her twin brother snugged up to his father and fell asleep.

"Shadow there are some left overs if you want." said calling to shadow knowing that an apathetic reply would be returned. From the board adolescent.

Haleo
April 24th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Haleo?s ears pricked up at the lion?s playfulness, but nothing more. After a while, she crept over and here eyes darted to the side, slightly nervous.
?Hi ? eh-heh? - I?m Haleo. Haven?t seen you before??