PDA

View Full Version : Timon and Pumbaa Music Video

lionloversam
January 13th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Just found this. I remember seeing this on tv a while back.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3835379711461556/timon__pumbaa_-_stand_by_me/

Mushroom
January 13th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Oh yeah, I've got that on video alone with a couple of episodes. It's funny, excuse me for saying but it's kinda nice seeing Pumbaa doing the physical comedy for once and Timon remaining unharmed if you know what I mean. hehe.

Katse
January 13th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Yeehee. Fun music video.x3

I feel a bit bad for Pumbaa, though, but yay for Timon not getting beaten up!:D

Akiko
January 13th, 2006, 09:36 PM
I saw that on tv sooo many years ago! thanks for posting it...ahh, tlk memories :emo:

Simbaspirit
January 14th, 2006, 05:02 PM
ive been looking for this for so long!!! thanx!!!!:):):):):)

lionloversam
January 14th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I am glad to see you all enjoyed it as much as I did. You're welcome.

Atimon
January 15th, 2006, 08:52 AM
yeah, I always liked that clip a lot when i was a child. i think it is very cute :) *sings*
oh and as many of you might already know, there exist two other songs ('the lion sleeps tonight' and 'yummy yummy yummy') and all of them can be found on the timon and pumbaa dvds, too, btw ;) so if you're interested in those little clips, go and check them out :D

Vidan
January 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
This thread has been moved to "Hakuna Matata". Time that forum had a little action ;)

chaotic serenit
January 17th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Ah, man, I just saw The Producers tonight, and, boy, did it remind me why I fell out of touch with that series after Nathan Lane left. Nobody can do a Timon like Lane can.

Atimon
January 17th, 2006, 07:22 AM
amen on that! ;)

Takeru
January 17th, 2006, 09:07 PM
:cringe: Now thats some brutal punishment. I think the most painful thing that happened to pumbaa was where he was covered in searing hot tar.
Though right when I saw the first part of the video, I could tell how much worse the animation was from the movies. Plus I really didnt like Timon's voice actor in that music video.

Hickoro Lioness
January 19th, 2006, 03:39 AM
I haven't seen that video in years!! Brings back old times.

Disillusionist
January 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM
Anyone interested in seeing the other two music videos: 'Yummy Yummy Yummy' and 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'?

Anyone at all?

nathalie
January 21st, 2006, 12:08 PM
Is there any way to get that clip onto your PC ? (from Stand by me)

Disillusionist
January 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM
Yes, you can get someone like me to send it to you somehow. About 16mb (avi) - how's that?

Takeru
January 27th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Disillusionist
Anyone interested in seeing the other two music videos: 'Yummy Yummy Yummy' and 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'?

Anyone at all?

Sure, I'd love to see those video again. :cheese:

Disillusionist
January 27th, 2006, 02:59 PM
No problem, Takeru.

nathalie
January 27th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Disillusionist
Yes, you can get someone like me to send it to you somehow. About 16mb (avi) - how's that?

That'd be great if you wanna do that :D

I don't have much time to be on msn anymore, maybe you can upload it somewhere?
www.filefactory.com , www.rapidshare.de ...

Disillusionist
January 27th, 2006, 05:46 PM
You wouldn't happen to have SoulSeek would you? There's also www.yousendit.com if you want the files through e-mail.

If not, I'll check out your happy li'l links :)

nathalie
January 27th, 2006, 05:47 PM
No, don't have SoulSeek.

And yeah, yousendit works for me too.
All those download sites work for me (as far as I know).

Black_raven
February 25th, 2006, 05:43 PM
i'm new so excuse me if i'm bumping this thread :hehe:
I am just thankfull someone posted a good quality version of Stand By Me,
I've had the mp3 for years but never found the video on the internet, *sigh* it did indeed bring back memories, gotta love that toaster!
I am still on a hunt for Yummy Yummy Yummy and The Lion sleeps Tonight (I think I've only seen those 3 vids but the 2 i've just mentioned I've only seen on TV years ago)

Also does Toon Disney still show T&P? I have finally got digital today! woohoo, not sure if I have Toon Disney 'cos I'm from the UK if that effects anything
but if I do, I hope they show T&P even if it's really early in the morning lol

Disillusionist
February 25th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Hello Black_raven, welcome to my favourite part of the forum: T&P. Yeah. I have video files of those 3 songs you mentioned (the only music videos they ever made I believe) and could use something like yousendit.com to send them to your e-mail address if you don't have any sort of messenger.

Here in UK, Toon Disney were showing one 10 minute episode at 6:45am weekdays and then that same episode with its proper 'partner' the same day later at 23:40. Hope that's understandable. The Disney channel itself is also showing episodes for next the next two weeks at least (at 10.30am).

So, let the happy times commence. Now.

Black_raven
February 25th, 2006, 07:19 PM
ah ok thanks
yah (i won't keep this email long up here but i will post it anyways)

Aparently Toon Disney won't work :( Shame :( we have around 1000 channels though but no T&P :emo:

(TAKEN DOWN EMAIL NOW :D THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS! THEY ROCK :D)

Rafiki '03
April 22nd, 2006, 06:54 PM
I have to say i am the same as Hikoro Lioness i have not seen that in sooooooooooooooooo many years that really does bring back memories

Dyani
April 22nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
I remember watching that part over and over and over. It was part of a vid of Timon and Pumbaa (duh) Travels Around The World.. or something. Simply love it! Its great to see it again! :D

Linda
May 22nd, 2006, 04:39 PM
Haha great!! I?ve heard the song, but never seen the movie. Really fun!!
Sings: and the :moon: is the only light we?ll see!
(Clever, Eh? ;) )

Azerane
June 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Hehe, I'm a bit late for this thread :p But oh well, I just decided to watch the video, for it was it was pretty funny. I love Pumbaa's "I don't think I like this song" :p

Shadow
June 8th, 2006, 01:57 PM
cry" AHHHHHHHHHH iv bin looking for this but i have problems watching stuff online it wont apear "

Anyango
January 18th, 2007, 07:39 AM
I LOVE that song!! As well as all of the others that went with this series. *grins* I'm so happy that you posted a link to that o_o;

If I ever see Quinton at a con again, I'm so going to ask him about that song. XD

Sam//x*
January 21st, 2007, 03:58 PM
I have that song on VHS at my Nanna's house. I think its like a small adventure thing with Timon & Pumbaa but i can't remeber a lot. But im sure somewhere there is a Scar rug on the floor and that Pumbaa loses his memory so timon has to take him through all the good times theyve had. Something like that i might go get the video next weekend!! That'll be fun lol :D

misty
September 21st, 2007, 02:53 AM
OMG timon's soooooooo cute wen singing in the videos!But piumbaa, tht's another story!

Shadow
September 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
hehe good ol classic..

misty
September 21st, 2007, 08:58 PM
yup a good classic!The videos r on youtube just 2 let u know