PDA

View Full Version : TLK Actor TV apearence

Aurelian
January 10th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Mathew Broderick and Nathan Lane will be appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight to promote The Producers.

This Land
January 10th, 2006, 09:10 AM
AWW :( I cant see that :gasp: to bad that would be great to see :D

Vidan
January 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM
How was it? Any TLK references?

nathalie
January 10th, 2006, 08:28 PM
I didn't see Jay Leno (which would have been cool, love his show, hehe)

But I did see Matthew and Nathan getting a STAR on TV *gets out the tape, to tape the re-run tonight*

HasiraKali
January 10th, 2006, 09:47 PM
No TLK references last night. Nathan talks so much and Matthew just sits there. :lol:

Mushroom
January 11th, 2006, 05:44 PM
^ That's funny cos all the clips of talk shows I've seen Matthew's the one talking lol. I might have missed this, poo, I'll have to go check, they show it at different times here.

Originally posted by nathalie
I didn't see Jay Leno (which would have been cool, love his show, hehe)

But I did see Matthew and Nathan getting a STAR on TV *gets out the tape, to tape the re-run tonight*

OMG! Was it good? I was so excited and please that they would (or have now) become part of the Hollywood walk of fame.

Also, to see Simba and Timon working together...again, check these clips out;

The Odd Couple:
1: http://www.broadway.com/gen/pop_Restaurant.aspx?ri=520170
2: http://www.broadwayworld.com/vidpopup.cfm?id=686
3: http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=520377

"We're all out of cornflakes, F.U." XD

nathalie
January 11th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
OMG! Was it good? I was so excited and please that they would (or have now) become part of the Hollywood walk of fame.

Matthew looked so horrible, haha ... His shirt and tie were killing him, totally strapped around his neck, haha.
He had his lovely wife on his side.
They didn't show Nathan speaking.

And Matthew also said to all the people: don't ever take your dog out here for a walk !

*lol*

ThiagoPE
January 12th, 2006, 10:42 PM
shame i can?t watch it, the tv station in brazil (The superstation channel) that aired the late show, closed few years ago...

Mushroom
January 13th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I saw it! It was so funny, your right though Matthew was so quiet, but he did say a few things. Nathan going for Jay's mug was priceless.

nathalie
January 14th, 2006, 10:10 AM
A lot of Matthew lately ...

First from "The Producers" and recieving his Star, now all TV specials (in which they show him a lot too) are about his lovely wife about "Sex in the city".

HasiraKali
January 21st, 2006, 05:35 AM
I guess this can go here. I'd hate to just make a new topic for something that's really related. :hmm: Anyway. I didn't know about this until like right now, but Heather Headley (original Nala from TLKoB) is performing on Leno right now. When he introduced her, he mentioned her role in TLK. Don't know if he'll interview her or not. But yeah. :lol:

Simbaspirit
January 21st, 2006, 05:44 AM
is Leno a TV show???

HasiraKali
January 21st, 2006, 06:19 AM
Yes. The Tonight Show. It's over now though. But I'm sure it'll be on in reruns soon enough. :)