PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody, empress is here too

Calime
July 15th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hallo,
I'm Calime, the brown lioness, somewhere darker, sometimes lighter, but the whole brown fur. Anyway my relationship to Lion king isn't keen, I prefer lions and style of drawing and music in it. Thanks Askaru I fall in love to TLK too.

I live in Czech republic, near the Askaru, and as he says, I'm his lioness, we are practising a music, i can play on flute, and I'm singing while he playing. My fav hobby is writing a stories or painting, and most of all I love horses and lions.

I'm writing same RPG like Askaru, I'm his empress in the story, and I'm really enjoying it.
I don't know what to say here ... I hope you underestand me, same like Askaru I'm not good in English.

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/Leonnwis/AskaruandCalime.jpg

Whipiiie! Hi my love :) I'm really happy that you are here!

Blíz tě, zlatíčko moje chlupatý.

We can write here RPG stories too, if you want just look at it, and you will see... don't worry about you English, I'm the same.

Aurelian
July 15th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I already replied in you profile, but I will say welcome again! Nice to have actual mates come in together. This forum is a very welcome place for relationships, and several VERY sucsessfull relationships(Sadiki and Sharifu met here, and are now married!) started here.

Calime
July 15th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Askaru: You are mine. Yes, that's true, you are mine... mine husband in our story :-)
Feral: Really? The best wishes to Sadiki and Sharifu :-)

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Well yeah, it's true ... and I'm adding to the congratulations from Calime to them. Best of all! I hope that our lifestory will have same ending like had theirs...

Leorgathar
July 15th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Hi there, Calime, and welcome to our humble home, which is now yours too ;)

Wow, a new couple on Lea, that's sweet! :cheese: Lea is a good place for you guys, I hope you enjoy it here

Sadiki
July 15th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Wow... another member from Czech Republic, we seem to be getting multiple people from one country at once lately. Nothing wrong with that thought.

Anyways, welcome aboard. Enjoy the board and all that. I would say your English is fine, mine was way worse when I joined the forum back in 2003. I have even been told later that people couldn't even understand most of the times what I was saying :lol:

What comes to me and Shairfu.. Thank you, that is very kind. We indeed met on this board back in 2003, started actively talking in 2004 and met for the first time in April 2005 and been in relationship sense. Thought we had distance of over 7000 miles between us until End of October last year when I finally moved to US and we been married for 7 months and I could not be happier. :love: So as many people claim we're a proof that long distance relationships can work, if you're willing to put work into it ;)

kingscar18
July 15th, 2011, 06:18 PM
welcome i'm kingscar18 AKA armin you can call me armin

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Vítej Calime. Snad se ti tu bude líbit. ;-)

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Heeey! We can here speak Czech? Ummm that's sweet. But they don't underestand you, who cares. :lol:
Tak tedy vítej na anglickým foru v českém jazyce, zlato.

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Heeey! We can here speak Czech? Ummm that's sweet. But they don't underestand you, who cares. :lol:
Tak tedy vítej na anglickým foru v českém jazyce, zlato.

No, it was just an joke. Maybe it is interesting for them see few words in weird language. :-D Zlato jo? Ty lichotníku :-D

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Well what's wrong on word "zlato" it's alright! :D
Yea they are really happy now, because they can speak czech now.
You should translate it for them :P
A zlato si řeknu ještě jednou! A just jo! :D

Calime
July 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM
LOL, tak tohle... Mno, jsem jeho roztomilé zlatíčko, že?
Um.. And english now. :D
Thank for you welcome. Thanks everybody ;-)
Lweek, he is my husband! :D He is mine.

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:47 PM
From now I'm officially henpecked... :lol:

shadowland
July 15th, 2011, 07:50 PM
awwww you two seem cute :3 welcome!

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 07:51 PM
LOL, tak tohle... Mno, jsem jeho roztomilé zlatíčko, že?
Um.. And english now. :D
Thank for you welcome. Thanks everybody ;-)
Lweek, he is my husband! :D He is mine.

You'll have to fight for him because he's obviously interested in me. :lol: He even calls me honey, that's serious :rawr:

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:57 PM
What's the ... I'm betrayed now! ... *Runs out quickly* :lol:
Well, when I say "zlato" now you to will love me much more right? :D

Calime
July 15th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe, although I love you very very much. Really much, darling. :-*
Lweek! You can't love him, and he can't love you. Or not? Hm, Askaru? :D Tell me all, tell me all please.
And... I apologize for my terrible english

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 08:17 PM
What's the ... I'm betrayed now! ... *Runs out quickly* :lol:
Well, when I say "zlato" now you to will love me much more right? :D

Maybe, depends on how many flovers You'll buy me. Then I might decide If I want your cubs. :cheese:

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Here is nothing to say ... Lweek is strange lion, but his fur... ummm how sweeee.... umm no just kidding, he didn't underestand what I told in our native language :lol:
Když se říkal že si řeknu zlato ještě jednou, myslel sem že to řeknu ji ne tobě ty trotle :lol:
It's alright now, everything is fine. I love only you.

P.s. How many flovers do you want? :lol: :lol:

I almost forgot to shodowland ... thank you very much!

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
P.s. How many flovers do you want? :lol: :lol:

If You could ask question like this You don't deserve my pure love :stick:

Revo
July 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Welcome on my behalf aswell Calime! :cheese: It's always sweet to have more onboard couples here. Even if the Love life Thread sometimes gets so syrupy I'd rather not touch it with a stick :p.

And thank heavens for Google Translator. With it I can understand 100% of what you are saying with complete comprehension! :

"Zlato jo? Ty lichotníku."

translates to

"Gold right? These smoothie."
Yes, love smoothies! Especially the golden flavoured ones! :D :lol:

HasiraKali
July 15th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Hey there! Welcome to Lea! I hope you have a great time here. :)

Calime
July 15th, 2011, 08:35 PM
You love only me? It's very beautiful. :) Me too, I love only you.
And Lweek. Forgot to my husband, he's mine, not yours. :P
But friends you may be. ;)

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Lweek I called to Netherlands and I ordered full airplanes of tulips for you... :P

Revo: :lol: That's the best translate what I ever see!

""Zlato jo? Ty lichotníku.""
I don't know how to say it in english ... probably ... "Honey right? You flatterer."

Stop with this weird things ... ! Empress is only one, and that is Calime ...
Know everybody in this forum must be tired from all ours love you, love me, honey here, honey there ... :lol: I'll stop it right know, it's annoying or not? It's true that we are couple, and I thanks everybody who wish to us. :)

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Welcome on my behalf aswell Calime! :cheese: It's always sweet to have more onboard couples here. Even if the Love life Thread sometimes gets so syrupy I'd rather not touch it with a stick :p.

And thank heavens for Google Translator. With it I can understand 100% of what you are saying with complete comprehension! :

Yes, love smoothies! Especially the golden flavoured ones! :D :lol:

That's truly amazing Revo. Google translator is obviously quite hungry. :lol:

Askaru: Tulips? Why tulips?? I want guns and roses. :embarassed:

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Askaru: Tulips? Why tulips?? I want guns and roses. :embarassed:

Bazooka will be okay? Hey Lweek we are quite off topic ...

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Bazooka will be okay? Hey Lweek we are quite off topic ...

So we should go more off topic .. maybe absolutely off this topic :idiot:

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Just wait .... *Evil face* look on the BAN game, you were banned! :noogies:

Safila
July 15th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Welcome to Lea Dan's GF

your gift ~

http://lh6.ggpht.com/saraimitnick/RspcmRsCzrI/AAAAAAAAEBY/ktY5ka7kwRE/s400/cupcakes.JPG

Azerane
July 16th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Hello, Calime, seems your welcome thread has almost been lost to all the other posts :p A warm welcome to you though :)