PDA

View Full Version : Emperor hugs you, hi lions and lioness!

Askaru
July 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Hi,

my name is Askaru, as you can see I'm a grey lion with sparkling green eyes and dark black mane. I love TLK since 2002, when I saw it first time and my feelings, when I'm watching it again, are still same. I love RPG stories with lion and universe. I'm studing biological school and I want to be zoolog, well we will see.

I live in middle Europe, Czech republic, North-East Bohemia in village. My dream is having a lion outside my house and take care of him all of the time xD... well silly idea.

Now I'm composing a song from the Lion King (Can you feel, Circle of life, We are one and this land are comleted, now I'm going to do I just can't wait, or Hakuna matata. If you want i can show you my job. I'm using a finale 2011 for writing a notes, I can play on clarinette, piano, keyboard, drum set, flute, sax, but I can't sing. (It horible when I'm trying ... grrr!) My music is little pleasure for me and I like do it. When I'm not composing I'm writing a story about lions, nature, and the sci-fi. (One of my RPG has 8years old history, and continues...) Thanks to the story my friends call me Emperor Askaru of El'dra, couse in the story is this my place in Circle of life, and I must to say ... it's really cool and crazy. Anyway in real life my name is Daniel, and I'm 18 years old. (Askaru is 03yy07mm14dd old).

I'm sorry for my bad English, i hope you underestand me little bit and I'll be a part of community of this awasome film by Walt Disney. :)

HasiraKali
July 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Welcome! Glad to see the email confirmation finally went through. :) I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to go play in the RP threads... that area has been pretty dead recently.

Revo
July 14th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Hello and welcome! :cheese: Zoology is cool! I used to have dreams about working in a zoo, but I'm ending up studying bio-engineering instead. But hey, atleast we have the "bio" part in common! :lol: ;) .
You will find that there are a good amount of people here with musical hobbies. Though I don't think anyone here can compete with your plathera of instruments. Man, I wish I could play saxophone! :p

And don't worry about your English, it's easily understandable and perfectly fine for forum "standards", if we even have such things...

HasiraKali
July 14th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Indeed. :lol: I just play violin and I'm not all that great at that. I just don't practice as much as I should really.

And hurrah bio! :D Didn't know that's your field Revo.

Askaru
July 14th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Kali: Yea, thanks for your help. Maybe next day I'll go and see some of local RPGs ...

Revo: Sax is same fingering like a clarinet, if you have a bass sax and Bb Clari ... (like me, but I started on Es clari and alt sax)
I have same life goal, work in Zoo and treated cats... mmmm ...

Nuduli
July 14th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Welcome to Lea, Askaru! I love RPing too! I remember I used to want to be a zoologist growing up. XD Now? Not entirely sure.

Revo
July 15th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah I've heard that once you know one wind instrument, other ones come easier. The only wind instrument I even remotely know though is a didgeridoo, which I don't think will be much help :lol:. I'm definitely going to learn saxophone someday, it's such a smooth and beautiful instrument. I'm liking tenor a lot, although alto might be a bit easier. It's just that saxophones are soooooooo expensive...-_-

Well now you know, HK! :lol:

Safila
July 15th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Welcome to Lea Dan , cool sort of chatting to you other night at your 1am with Lweek :cheese:

your cupcake gift ~

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll05q9Ry1k1qio8gco1_500.jpg

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Revo: Tenor is very difficult to breath, and complex to underestand of position of flaps on the instrument I'm not sure, that i'm able to play with tenor ... i never try it :P Well, maybe once ... sometimes in the past.
Yep instrumenst are expensive ... but if you're doing it with you heart, no money don't stop you ... I haven't got drumset and saxs at home, but clarinet and keyboard yep ... I'm tryin to make me better and better in the music....

Safila: Waau... sax cande ...like a sweet major scale in the night with your love ... Ummmmm

Leorgathar
July 15th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Welcome aboard, Askaru (I like that username, hehe)
Oh wow, another Czech joins us, that's great :D I hope you like it here, feel free to look around and post.
Here the RP is pretty much inactive right now, but who knows, maybe with enough willing users something can develop ;)

King Simba
July 15th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Hey there, fellow Europeaner. ;) Although I'm in a completely different continent right now. :lol:

I used to RP a lot, but since the RP forum has been inactive, I kind of lost interest. But if it ever got to the point where it would be active again, I would probably join in

Either way, you are most welcome. Nice to meet you, Askaru. :)

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks a lot :) I hope so, that RPG will be more active than now :P I just create a character there, so we will see...

Aurelian
July 15th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Hey, I hope my being a wolf doesn't mean I miss your hug. :hugs: Welcome to Lea. When it comes to music, I am the opposite of you. I can't play any instuments(besides very basic piano), but I am an acomplished vocalist.

Don't worry about your English. Your not our only member who doesn't speak it well. Just ask Shadow or Guntur. They have the same issue, and get along here just fine.

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Feral: Noo here is one only for you my wolf friend :) :hugs:

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 07:30 PM
... Man, I wish I could play saxophone! :p ....

Yeah, me too. I'm playing irish tin whistles and saxophone is my plan and dream. I love that sound. :cool:

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Well mans ... I can play only for you somewhere :P Just come to see me :lol:

Lweek
July 15th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Well mans ... I can play only for you somewhere :P Just come to see me :lol:

I wanna my own sax dude! :D

Askaru
July 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I bet you one... for ... umm for your cake! Not kidding!

Azerane
July 16th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Hello and welcome! :D Seems like you've settled right in already. Great to know that you have an interest in bio and zoology, they're definitely wonderful fields. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)