PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II

Nephilim
December 24th, 2005, 12:12 PM
... because it would probably be better to have a general KHII thread as opposed to a TLK related one. Spoilers to follow, most likely.

Shoukai
January 18th, 2006, 07:23 AM
major Edit: If any of you guys are still interested, i found a good website for KH2 videos, yes i did find 2 cutscenes in the pridelands and boos fights as well.

spoilers galore:
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/

Sadiki
September 29th, 2006, 06:07 AM
I know I already posted on TLK in KH2 thread but I thought it's good idea to put here too sinse I don't know if people necesserily check that thread. so KH2 was realeased in Europe today 29th of September. get your copy soons sinse I heard those will be probably ran out in couple days.

la_reina
September 29th, 2006, 10:20 AM
OMG my brother is OBSESSED with both KH1 and 2. It drives me nuts. I was so glad when he beat the first one, but then he went and bought the second one :cringe: And he beat that one too. I mean, they're pretty good games, but you get tired of them when that's all your sibling wants to play for weeks on end.

Nephilim
September 29th, 2006, 03:50 PM
The Organisation is made of win. I got a promo copy last Saturday, and have completed it already. Sick.

Oh, and Axel is very much gay for Roxas.

la_reina
September 29th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Is that who's in your sig? :p

Nephilim
September 30th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Nah, in my sig is Xemnas (Organisation XIII's leader, number I) and Sa?x (also in OXIII, number VII.)

This is Roxas, (http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/images/artwork/KH2_Artwork_Roxas2.jpg) and this is Axel. (http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/kh2/ss-002.jpg)

Seriously, stupid amounts of subtext.

Axel: I wanted to see Roxas. He... was the only one I liked... He made me feel... like I had a heart.

See; none of the Organisation have hearts.

This Land
September 30th, 2006, 05:28 PM
I saw the advertisment today, looks awsome :D

Amaryllis
October 4th, 2006, 08:03 PM
i think its a shame i need to buy so many to actually be able to play it. I've heared alot about the KH games and i can't wait to give them a try myself.

STM told me that KH2 got out, and when i finally get my job i'm going to save up for it, definately.

Lion King Stu
October 4th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Got it, played it, love it, still not finished it xD

Kairi = teh hawt'ness end of.

Oh yeah once again love it ^^.

Nephilim
October 4th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
i think its a shame i need to buy so many to actually be able to play it. I've heared alot about the KH games and i can't wait to give them a try myself.

STM told me that KH2 got out, and when i finally get my job i'm going to save up for it, definately.

I wouldn't play it without going through KH and KH:Com first.

Amaryllis
October 5th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Yeah i figured that already too Nephilim, but thanks for letting me know x3 i need to get farmiliar with the game anyways =3

A_Rogue_Lion
October 5th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim

Oh, and Axel is very much gay for Roxas.

Lol yeah i have noticed that =D

hehehehe I got it on Monday love it

Sadiki
October 6th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I got KH2 through 2 days ago. To be honest I was expecting it to be a bit longer than 30 hours, but ofcourse there is still quite a lot to do on, as extras.

I don't think you really have to play through chain of memories, I mean I haven't. I have it and I think I'm in the second last floor but I got bored on the fighting system. still it doesn't really add much on the story, sinse Sora doesn't really remember a thing from it so everything is explained in the second one, but I have to agree that before starting to play the second one you should finish the first one, because the second game doesn't really explaine that much what happened on it.

The thing what was bothering me the most on the second game was probably the fact that it's way too easy, at least on standard mode when you expect it to be at least a bit challenging you bearlly ever even be low on health. But after all it was still a great game and better than the first one...

DarkLion
October 7th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I haven't played KH1, but I beat KH2 in about 39 hrs. It was easy for ME and I don't play video games that often. Actually KH2 is the first game I've actually played all the way through since Silent Hill 2 came out and that was, what, 3 years ago at least?
So, Nephilim, you lurk on /b/ huh?

Nephilim
October 7th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
I don't think you really have to play through chain of memories, I mean I haven't. I have it and I think I'm in the second last floor but I got bored on the fighting system. still it doesn't really add much on the story, sinse Sora doesn't really remember a thing from it so everything is explained in the second one, but I have to agree that before starting to play the second one you should finish the first one, because the second game doesn't really explaine that much what happened on it.

Meh, it does explain a fair amount. For example, why Sora's been asleep for a year, why Riku and DiZ need Roxas and Namié, why Kairi and Selphie don't remember Sora, why you only meet eight memebers of Organization XIII, and so on.

DarkLion
So, Nephilim, you lurk on /b/ huh?

I might murk loar, yes...