PDA

View Full Version : The Confession Thread

HasiraKali
July 12th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Come come! Confess!

This is one of those "sharing" threads. Sometimes we just have silly things we need to get off of our chest. Sometimes we just need to know we're not alone in our strange habits. So let's start confessions.

So... Every time I have to write on my chalkboard in my classroom, I have to fight the urge to do this. Complete with "GO RILL AAAAS!" Every. Time.

http://i55.tinypic.com/28tgmu.jpg

Shadow
July 12th, 2011, 09:00 AM
My Moral in general, is one that would make a " good christian " shoot me on the spot and righteously think she would have saved the world from one of Satans spawns xP

this is not meant to offend anyone, iv just been thinking about it alot of times, and i truly think meeting a hardcore religious christian person, and telling all about myself, they would be so upset due to me being so morally "depraved" xP

so i confess that im very open about stuff and my moral differ alot from the general person, though it stills "good" moral, or so people have told me xP

shadowland
July 12th, 2011, 09:50 AM
When I was like 3 years old I laughed at this dwarf lady in town really hard and didn't even feel guilty about it when she gave me evils :curious:

lionloversam
July 13th, 2011, 02:55 AM
First off. I will confess, Shadow, that your new avatar reminds me of that suggestive animated icon that weylin made. The speech bubble doesn't help. I'll never be able to look at your fursona in the same way. :hehe: :woe: I am so weird.

Well. Anyway. I "secretly" consider Hakuna Matata as my motto.

shadowland
July 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I saw some TLK Rule 34 once and I found it hilarious

Azerane
July 17th, 2011, 04:59 AM
:lol: Manda, you should do it, just once :p

I confess, that I often care more about animals than I do about people. Some people don't get it, others do.

Wide Eyed Wanderer
July 17th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I must confess...I'm hungover.
:eww: :(

Shadow
July 17th, 2011, 11:06 AM
i must confess i havent been drunk sense my graduation witch is soon 3 months! D:.

also in relation i confess that im poor >.<

HasiraKali
July 20th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I must confess that I quite enjoyed the new Winnie the Pooh film... even though I haven't been a Pooh fan for years. And it made me hungry for Crystal Palace.

cleargreenwater
October 28th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I had a pet eastern box turtle for 8 years before she got out & ran away.

The species is Threatened status due to levels in the wild, and I lecture everyone I meet to never, ever remove them from the wild because I really really love the beasties.

And yet it all came from that pet.

Not to mention it's always been illegal to have turtles/tortoises of any kind in NJ, they're considered a public health hazard due to salmonella.

So please, do as I say and not as I do, and leave box turtles where they belong!

lionloversam
September 30th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I confess that I secretly like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I pretend to dislike it.

HasiraKali
October 2nd, 2013, 02:05 AM
This just popped up on All Time Lord, All the Time, and it reminded me of something I should confess.

This video is pretty much what was going through my head the first time I heard "E.T." by Katy Perry...

http://youtu.be/x6A9vAxRHhQ

lionloversam
October 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM
I confess that when I watch TLK "music videos" on YouTube (the fan made ones to various popular songs), I specifically look for ones with lots of clips with Kovu in them before I settle for watching another TLK one.

Safila
October 5th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I confess I just ate half a bag of chocolate covered sultanas.

lionloversam
October 6th, 2013, 03:07 AM
I confess I am staying up way too late for going to church tomorrow morning.

cleargreenwater
November 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM
I confess that I don't think jeans are all that comfortable and don't understand how they became the universal weekend wear!

Guntur
November 2nd, 2013, 02:25 PM
I confessed that I am overweight right now than last year and especially since 6 years ago.

Oh, I'm Fendi and I'm a PC addict, *Hi Fendi*.

lionloversam
November 3rd, 2013, 02:31 AM
I confess I weigh 220 US pounds. I should weigh closer to 170. So, I am overweight too.

Safila
November 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
I confess I just ate 6 raspberry and chocolate macaroons :lalala:

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hello *waves*

My name is Nathalie, and I'm an over-emotional-eater :( and an online shop-a-holic.
I should weigh 60kg (132 pounds), but I weigh 84kg (185 pounds).
My shopping is getting out of control ... for real. It's madness, it has to stop, I have to stop shopping, it's totally out of control for the past years, but these past weeks it's gettting worse and worse *sigh*.

Kasei
November 3rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
*joins the overweight club* I'm comin' in at about 160 lbs (72.5 kg)...d'oh! Need to be 140 lbs, but it's really hard for me to get down that low without exercise. And I hate exercising for exercise's sake. :/ Maybe we should start a Lea Lose-Weight Accountability thread. xD

lionloversam
November 3rd, 2013, 04:55 PM
Maybe we should start a Lea Lose-Weight Accountability thread. xD

I confess that sounds like a good idea. It would be a support group. Go for it. I'll give you the honors of starting it if you want.
:) :ayecapn:

Kasei
November 3rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Hmmm, perhaps I shall! Even if it's just the two of us in it. xD Everyone needs an accountability buddy!

nathalie
November 3rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Oh, I'll join ^^

Azerane
November 4th, 2013, 06:56 AM
I'll join in too! Most people would call me skinny, but I have a horrible little tummy creeping in ever since Pat got here last year and ruined my self-control with chocolate :lol: I could probably do to lose at least 5kg. Just weighed myself 74kg, I would like to be under 70 again, 65 is probably ideal. I remember being horrified when I went over 70 :p

cleargreenwater
July 26th, 2019, 12:02 AM
I confess that whenever I say "god bless you" to someone that sneezes, I am always, *always* in my head imagining and imitating the little boy in Jurassic Park yelling it to the brachiosaurus.

I don't *think* anyone ever really hears that I am, and I try very hard to catch myself in professional situations and rein it in, but even then it is what I am replaying and echoing. Every. Single. Time.

I don't know WHY that one stupid thing stuck so much!